Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet (45976 Views)

Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Ahead Of Obasanjo In All Fields Of National Development / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Cabal Aren’t Hungry People, They Are Respectable Nigerians / President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by paix(m): 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
Obason22:
Very soon this man will hand over power to any of his children or madam.
Where will you be then. You go just sit don dey look?
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Okoroawusa: 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by smartleo(m): 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
contigiency:

Don't mind them. All these ones screaming up down will even do the worst if they have the same opportunity. They are only interested in buhari, while their governors and their local government chairmen are dinning with the devil at their expense.

Baba kip kwayet
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
loswhite:
"Trump’s adult sons Eric and Don Jr have made frequent overseas trips to countries including Ireland, Scotland, Dubai and India. A visit to Uruguay by Eric Trump in 2017 cost taxpayers $97,000." Did you see that in the post? You are just a big fool... Don't ever quote me if you cannot read through a simple link and understand.
You're still reading but not comprehending. Where is it written there that they went with the presidential jet. The presidential jet is under the maintenance of the US air force. This particular bill is secret service personnel cost. Do you see you're the fool now. And a fantastically massive one at that
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Cherez: 3:04am On Jan 13, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

State it so I can school you. I don't want you to start shifting goal post when I start to enlighten you
Mr. Know it all, read:
https://www.thecable.ng/falana-use-of-presidential-jet-for-private-event-by-buharis-family-illegal/amp
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by bejeria101(m): 3:31am On Jan 13, 2020
This man's stupidity is legendary.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Amudeneogu: 5:01am On Jan 13, 2020
YES, IT IS HER FATHER'S PROPERTY. We are fighting corruption, putting people in prisons on the account that they are corrupt but what is corruption: An act of immorality and illegality.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by loswhite(m): 5:26am On Jan 13, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

You're still reading but not comprehending. Where is it written there that they went with the presidential jet. The presidential jet is under the maintenance of the US air force. This particular bill is secret service personnel cost. Do you see you're the fool now. And a fantastically massive one at that
Nigeria has about 10 presidential jet. How many airforce one does the US have? Do you think The Nigerian president fly on the 10 jet? Like I said Since your brain cannot comprehend that the uproar is tied to cost on tax payers money then you are even more foolish than I thought...Not until you have one or two customized private jet like airforce one don't ever compare Nigeria to US...Big fool
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by mariovito(m): 6:46am On Jan 13, 2020
The President's daughter flies one of the Presidential jets to Carry out a photography observation required for her master's degree program and you are okay with that?

SangoOlukosoOba:

State it so I can school you. I don't want you to start shifting goal post when I start to enlighten you
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:49am On Jan 13, 2020
loswhite:
Nigeria has about 10 presidential jet. How many airforce one does the US have? Do you think The Nigerian president fly on the 10 jet? Like I said Since your brain cannot comprehend that the uproar is tied to cost on tax payers money then you are even more foolish than I thought...Not until you have one or two customized private jet like airforce one don't ever compare Nigeria to US...Big fool
Lol. This guy is so dumb. Your slave mentality is second to none. I suggest you stop typing. You're disgracing your generation and exposing your low IQ.
So you agree now dat ur link was fake abi. Then you come up with the lame excuse of number of jets. If your brain was working, how can you feel comfortable that the richest country in the world has only two jets for her president while the poverty capital of the world has ten. Since you're talking about the cost, why should we have to pay more than US for presidential jets. What happened to Buhari's promise to convert those ten jets to an airline for Nigeria. Guess he converted it for his family while urchins like you hail him. Fool
You're just too dull. You shouldn't have typed what you did. It's a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by somtookeke(m): 8:59am On Jan 13, 2020
The Presidency, yesterday , declared that there was nothing wrong in President Muhammadu Buhari’ s last daughter , Hanan , flying the presidential jet , having been given the all - clear by the National Security Adviser (NSA ), Major General Babagana Mongonu (rtd ) .

Miss Buhari ’ s visit to Bauchi on the

Presidential jet had triggered a Twitter storm , with most Nigerians condemning the use of the Nigerian Air Force craft for “ personal use” and questioning Buhari’ s integrity.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP ) has said that President Muhammadu Buhari directly abused his office and exhibited the worst form of corruption by detailing the officially restricted presidential jet to chauffeur his daughter , for a private photography event . The party described the action as “ provocative , condemnable , completely improper and an unpardonable slap on the sensibilities of millions of Nigerians , particularly , the youths , who look up to Mr . President for integrity,

uprightness and respect for rules .

Read More:
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/garba-shehu-buharis-children-have-right.html

Other headlines

Senator Adeyeye: Buhari Has No Choice But To Leave In 2023
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/senator-adeyeye-buhari-has-no-choice.html

US reacts to latest rockets attacks on its Iraqi airbase by Iran
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/us-reacts-to-latest-rockets-attacks-on.html

Share, like, comment

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by somtookeke(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2020
The Presidency, yesterday , declared that there was nothing wrong in President Muhammadu Buhari’ s last daughter , Hanan , flying the presidential jet , having been given the all - clear by the National Security Adviser (NSA ), Major General Babagana Mongonu (rtd ) .

Miss Buhari ’ s visit to Bauchi on the

Presidential jet had triggered a Twitter storm , with most Nigerians condemning the use of the Nigerian Air Force craft for “ personal use” and questioning Buhari’ s integrity.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP ) has said that President Muhammadu Buhari directly abused his office and exhibited the worst form of corruption by detailing the officially restricted presidential jet to chauffeur his daughter , for a private photography event . The party described the action as “ provocative , condemnable , completely improper and an unpardonable slap on the sensibilities of millions of Nigerians , particularly , the youths , who look up to Mr . President for integrity,

uprightness and respect for rules .

Read More:
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/garba-shehu-buharis-children-have-right.html

Other headlines

Senator Adeyeye: Buhari Has No Choice But To Leave In 2023
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/senator-adeyeye-buhari-has-no-choice.html

US reacts to latest rockets attacks on its Iraqi airbase by Iran
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/us-reacts-to-latest-rockets-attacks-on.html

Share, like, comment

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by YorubaHero12: 5:36am On Jan 15, 2020
GMbuharii:

Helinues afamed yorubahero12 statusquoante (lzaa immhotep bastardmod)

grin

Blood of Habakkuk!

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by DarrelCornell: 8:09am On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
YorubaHero12:

Blood of Habakkuk!
[/s]
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 18, 2020
LabDNA:
I'm not even angry about the lifeless dullard of daura and his family of numbskulls.

The problem I have is the buffoons who drag pots of amala with their family members under leaky brown roofs somewhere in Ibadan, Ogbomosho, Oshogbo, illorin defending the dullard on empty stomachs in their rat infested rooms.

I mean, what curse can be greater than that?
oboy see finishing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now / "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) / Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.