Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Bet9ja Don scam me oo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Don scam me oo (1596 Views)

Bet9ja Don Show Me Shey-gay / Bet9ja Don Crash...? / Help!!! Bet9ja Don Void My Ticket. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Don scam me oo by Cheryph200(m): 7:28am On Jan 12, 2020
Played to score with shot and firmiho scored with shot and Bet9ja gave me a red that means I lost the game with their own decision..we have loss more money everyday to bet.. Why on earth will bet9ja gave me a loss with a game I won

Please guide me on what to do with this.. How can I get my money back

Re: Bet9ja Don scam me oo by Nickisindigo(m): 8:52am On Jan 12, 2020
how did wolves score
Re: Bet9ja Don scam me oo by mofeact: 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
It is a lie
Re: Bet9ja Don scam me oo by fattprince(m): 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
Cheryph200:
Played to score with shot and firmiho scored with shot and Bet9ja gave me a red that means I lost the game with their own decision..we have loss more money everyday to bet.. Why on earth will bet9ja gave me a loss with a game I won

Please guide me on what to do with this.. How can I get my money back
Big fool. This is a lie the recent match Liverpool are away and they won 1nil but this one Liverpool are home and won 4-nil that means the match don tey
Re: Bet9ja Don scam me oo by Cheryph200(m): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
fattprince:

Big fool. This is a lie the recent match Liverpool are away and they won 1nil but this one Liverpool are home and won 4-nil that means the match don tey
you are mad shey na home liverpool dey for that picture.. Any they later credit my account with actual winning.. So don't bother to say any more rubbish word fool
Re: Bet9ja Don scam me oo by arukwe123(m): 1:33am On Jan 14, 2020
fattprince:

if you are not sure of something. Next time keep quiet and dont embarrass yourself online
Re: Bet9ja Don scam me oo by WendellSimilin: 1:46am On Jan 14, 2020
fattprince:

Are you not ashamed??
Re: Bet9ja Don scam me oo by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 14, 2020
fattprince:

The people above me have said my mind smiley
Re: Bet9ja Don scam me oo by fattprince(m): 7:27am On Jan 14, 2020
Cheryph200:
you are mad shey na home liverpool dey for that picture.. Any they later credit my account with actual winning.. So don't bother to say any more rubbish word fool
I'm sorry no vex bro. I dey really sorry. I no be negative vibe. I'm sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Don scam me oo by Memberclub(m): 10:20am On Jan 14, 2020
fattprince:

I'm sorry no vex bro. I dey really sorry. I no be negative vibe. I'm sorry
You no well
Re: Bet9ja Don scam me oo by Starzdavid247(m): 10:30am On Jan 14, 2020
Any time any day betking still the best betting site. Player good mode ( kick). Whether shot or no shot e don play, in askfar na leg the player use score. Betking na Baba for odd.
Re: Bet9ja Don scam me oo by fattprince(m): 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
Memberclub:
You no well
I really am sorry. I'm not joking around. I sincerely apologizing
Re: Bet9ja Don scam me oo by bestboo001: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
Starzdavid247:
Any time any day betking still the best betting site. Player good mode ( kick). Whether shot or no shot e don play, in askfar na leg the player use score. Betking na Baba for odd.
Which option would you recommend for sure 1.50 odds with betking
Re: Bet9ja Don scam me oo by Cheryph200(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
bestboo001:

Which option would you recommend for sure 1.50 odds with betking
let work together for 2odds daily to rollover for seven days... I always have 1.40 everyday you add yours and make it 2 Odds everyday... Let's work together invite those that you know that can add to it we should not be more that four.. You are free to give the predictions to anyone but just four people selecting it
Re: Bet9ja Don scam me oo by Cheryph200(m): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Angry Words To Ralf Rangnick After Being Subbed REVEALED! / Mbappe Out To Win Everything / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends A Message Ahead Of Manchester United Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.