Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business (4284 Views)

Need Advice On Starting A Transportation Business / How To Start A Professional Laundry/dry Cleaning Business In Nigeria / I Need Help From Those That Know About Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by ademan000: 8:54am On Jan 12, 2020
Dry cleaning business
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by ademan000: 8:56am On Jan 12, 2020
Good morning, I will like to venture into dry cleaning business in Lagos because of the huge market for it so I will like to get some advice on what I need to do and how I need to go about it to actualize what I want. I am open to a partnership or someone who can help manage the business and we can both make good money. Thank you
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by Kulverstukas(m): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2020
The dry cleaning business is a very profitable one. I own one in PH(I don't run it myself) and it's very profitable. The opportunities I see in Lagos are even more. I tried setting up one last year around Ogudu/Ojota but couldn't get the kind of shops I desired then. All you need is washing machine(s), pressing irons, a good generator and a good location(I cannot overstate the importance of this. This actually determines how well your business will thrive). Regular electricity is a huge plus too. The staff you employ have to be very hardworking as well cos if you're in a densely populated area and you don't meet up client demands, your drycleaning business will collapse sooner than later. Once you have a prime location and good shops, you could go ahead with this advice. Every other thing you need to know, you will learn with time and experience.

Success

6 Likes

Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by ademan000: 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Thanks for the advice but can I ask how much can yet running and what kind of washing machine will you recommend
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by Kulverstukas(m): 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
Any good LG machine 8kg and above should do, at least three pressing irons, 4kva and above generator should do, other fittings you might need depending on scale of the business and your taste, wardrobes to store clothes, chairs, tables, washing materials etc. TV/AC/Music system is highly recommended too so you could charge decent fees without complaints. They could also serve as form of entertainment to your workers while they're at work. What location are you looking at? If you need a very good, experienced and honest person to manage the business for you, I could gladly recommend my ex-manager who's in Lagos as well. It's a very fascinating and highly rewarding business. Just hard work, consistency and transparency. With these, the sky would be your starting point! Goodluck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by ademan000: 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
Okay so will 1 million be okay to get everything going and why did your ex manager leave you. I am open to getting someone with integrity to help manage the business
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by Kulverstukas(m): 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
Yeah, 1 million would be perfect. My ex-manager is an honest person. He worked for me for three years. He left to seek admission in one of the schools in the west, so he was replaced. He didn't secure the admission. He should have returned, but my payroll had increased and I couldn't afford an extra person or sack anyone as they're all fantastic staff. He had to remain in Lagos, to seek other adventures, he's available though if you need him!

Goodluck
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by ademan000: 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hello I need someone to guide me and someone to help manage the business, if you know you are capable kindly send me a mail ademan7890 at gmail so we can discuss
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by ademan000: 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
I want to get the business started by march or april so let make this work for me thank you I really appreciate
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by ademan000: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
I am still for suggestions and how I can go about it. Kindly help out with it
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by peterian: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kulverstukas:
Yeah, 1 million would be perfect. My ex-manager is an honest person. He worked for me for three years. He left to seek admission in one of the schools in the west, so he was replaced. He didn't secure the admission. He should have returned, but my payroll had increased and I couldn't afford an extra person or sack anyone as they're all fantastic staff. He had to remain in Lagos, to seek other adventures, he's available though if you need him!

Goodluck
Hello sir,can I have your ex-manager's contact sent to my email?woomiewoomie@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by peterian: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
@Kulverstukas sir
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by ademan000: 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Who has a dry cleaning business that can further advice, I am willing to listen. Kindly help out
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by akata1: 7:50am On Jan 25, 2020
oga u need to learn it
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by ademan000: 10:22am On Jan 26, 2020
Thanks for the advice but I intend on getting someone to help manage it
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by xrayj(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2020
ademan000:
Getting someone to manage a business u nothing about is very risky. It is better u learn it, manage it yourself for sometime before getting someone to do it for u. Humans are very unreliable.

2 Likes

Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by akata1: 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
ademan000:
are you that busy that u can manage it urself. Getting a trustworthy fellow might be difficult. But if u want to learn u can consult me
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by Kulverstukas(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
peterian:
@Kulverstukas sir
check your mail
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by Kulverstukas(m): 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
ademan000:
Who has a dry cleaning business that can further advice, I am willing to listen. Kindly help out
Oga, I have a reliable, experienced and honest person who can help you setup and run your business for you. I do not recommend people for business but he comes with strong recommendation from me. Whenever you're ready, I'll let you have his contact. The issue is him being available by the time you're ready! Good luck
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by peterian: 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
Kulverstukas:
check your mail
recieved..thank you sir
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by ademan000: 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
Good evening everyone,Kindly stay indoor during this period so as to reduce the spread of coronavirus.
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by ademan000: 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
I need someone who has experience in setting up of a Dry cleaning business i will really appreciate and i am willing to employ anyone who is willing to work and has experience about the business.
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by ademan000: 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
You can send me a mail at ademan7890 at gmail
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by ademan000: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
Location will be in Lagos or Ibadan, but lagos preferably because of the huge population.
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by adeyemo001: 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is what I have been looking for. I need someone to set up a new dry cleaning business preferably in Lagos. I will register a business name for the dry cleaning business. The person will furnish me the dry cleaning Business-Plan and the Financial projections with estimated financial data to forecast the business’s future income and expenses, from...shop/office rent, equipments, income.... The manager must be ready to sign management legal contract agreement with minimum of 2 yes. Salary based on percentage of income generate. Good business deal. If you have any trustworthy and God fearing person with experience please contact me on akeemadeyemo001@gmail.com
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by ademan000: 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kindly contact me so we can discuss and i also tend to start a cleaning service business along side, The pay will be handsomely good for the business manager so kindly send me a mail or reply me here so we can discuss at length.
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by akata1: 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
havent u gotten someone since
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by ademan000: 11:57am On Mar 30, 2020
Not yet kindly indicate if you are interested
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by akata1: 6:50am On Mar 31, 2020
am running my own myself
Re: I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business by akata1: 7:05am On Mar 31, 2020
u can hit me on 08138517990

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sharp Solar Panels, Controllers, Solar Water Pumps,wind Sys, Inverters For Sale / First Bank Visa Gold Card / Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.