Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,548 members, 7,801,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child (2655 Views)

Babachir Lawal: Nothing Is Working Under APC, I'm Sorry I Campaigned For Them / “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) / Subsidy: I’m Sorry For The Next President – Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by Teajoel4sure(m): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2020
According to CNN man who allegedly robbed a pharmacy in Philadelphia flashed a demand note that said he needed the money for his sick child, police said.
In video released by Philadelphia police, the suspect, wearing a grey hoodie and dark gloves, entered a Rite Aid store January 3 and took an item to the register.

Read more here

1 Share

Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by Teajoel4sure(m): 9:28am On Jan 12, 2020
Teajoel4sure:
According to CNN man who allegedly robbed a pharmacy in Philadelphia flashed a demand note that said he needed the money for his sick child, police said.
In video released by Philadelphia police, the suspect, wearing a grey hoodie and dark gloves, entered a Rite Aid store January 3 and took an item to the register.

Read more here

https://dailyfocusng.com/man-robs-pharmacy-and-leaves-note-telling-clerk-im-sorry-i-have-a-sick-child/
Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by Muhammad2468(m): 9:30am On Jan 12, 2020
hmm

this one weak me o
Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by Excallibur(m): 9:34am On Jan 12, 2020
End time thief
Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by jabor4Naija(m): 9:37am On Jan 12, 2020
A father doing all he can to save his sick child from dying. He would probably go to jail when caught but he would still be happy d child is alive.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by jabor4Naija(m): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2020
Excallibur:
End time thief
How? Cos he doesn't want his child to die?

6 Likes

Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by donstan18: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2020
Nothing justifies stealing

1 Like

Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by grandstar(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2020
Wetin Musa no go see for London?
Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2020
jabor4Naija:
A father doing all he can to save his sick child from dying. He would probably go to jail when caught but he would still be happy d child is alive.

Yes... because being in jail would provide future care the child needs, while the stolen drugs would last through the jail period.

This does not justify the crime..

If he had gone to any pharmacy and explained this way, am sure 90% would give him free prescription for his sick child.

.. what if someone had a panic attack seeing a gun wielding thief or an encounter with a lone gun carrier.
Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
Face not captured on cam.

Dark gloves to cover fingerprints.

Dude is a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by alezzy13: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
Unpredictably, it was a black-ass negro. SMH
Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by Captainrambo2: 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
Esseite:

If he had gone to any pharmacy and explained this way, am sure 90% would give him free prescription for his sick child.

.. what if someone had a panic attack seeing a gun wielding thief or an encounter with a lone gun carrier.

re just plain silly or you just have so much expectations from humans ? undecided

99%will not listen to him. Btw I went up to read again. I didnt see any gun. Both in the write up and in the photo. You need to check yourself bro

4 Likes

Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
Captainrambo2:
re just plain silly or you just have so much expectations from humans ? undecided

99%will not listen to him

So we should all go carrying guns and leaving sorry notes at every restaurant and service centers since we all have problems..
Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by Captainrambo2: 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
Esseite:

So we should all go carrying guns and leaving notes at every restaurant and service centers..
is there a psychiatrist here? Someone is seeing guns everywhere. undecided

Was it a revolver ? Or a glock?

Was it a rifle? : angry angry angry
Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
Captainrambo2:
is there a psychiatrist here? Someone is seeing guns everywhere. undecided

Was it a revolver ? Or a glock?

Was it a rifle? : angry angry angry

Here is a summary of the link.. which can obviously be assumed as a gun.

The store clerk can be seen scanning the item and putting it in a plastic bag. Then, according to a police statement on the screen before the video is played, the man handed a note to the employee that read in part,

“Give me all the money. I’m sorry, I have a sick child. You have 15 seconds.”

The video shows the suspect reach into his pocket and lean over the counter before the clerk opened the register and put an undetermined amount of cash into the same plastic bag.
Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by BluntBoy(m): 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
Esseite:

Might be a pocket knife. Maybe there is not even a gun there. I remembered watching a chase on Sony Max. The old man reached into his pocket when the police told him "hands up!"

They shot him only to discover that he wanted to take out his inhaler.

So, it has become something of a warning to reach into your pockets. It doesn't mean there is a gun there.
Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by socialmediaman: 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
jabor4Naija:

He could also take the child to the emergency room or offer the child up to foster care if he can’t take care of the child. Which one do you think will be good for the society compared to what he did?
Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
BluntBoy:

Might be a pocket knife. Maybe there is not even a gun there. I remembered watching a chase on Sony Max. The old man reached into his pocket when the police told him "hands up!"

They shot him only to discover that he wanted to take out his inhaler.

So, it has become something of a warning to reach into your pockets. It doesn't mean there is a gun there.

When the police stop you, they request to see both hands.. why run or hide your hands when you are already a suspect if you are not actually a suspect of maybe another crime.
Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by Captainrambo2: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Esseite:

what type if gun was it. No one else saw any gun. Even the cashier has not talked about gun. But here you re undecided
Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
Captainrambo2:
what type if gun was it. No one else saw any gun. Even the cashier has not talked about gun. But here you re undecided

So the cashier assumed he is reaching for flowers in his hoodie while giving the threat message and emptying the cash register..

Did you also read of a similar attack just a few months ago with same pattern of dropping notes.

Am not being irritating or lack empathy, there are better ways to seek help.
Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by BluntBoy(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
Esseite:

When the police stop you, they request to see both hands.. why run or hide your hands when you are already a suspect if you are not actually a suspect of maybe another crime.

Well, I was just trying to let you know that reaching into one's pocket does not mean there is a gun there.
Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
BluntBoy:

Well, I was just trying to let you know that reaching into one's pocket does not mean there is a gun there.

True... no doubt.
Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by Leonyluiz(m): 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
alezzy13:
Unpredictably, it was a black-ass negro. SMH

Who is this retard?
Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by fykes(m): 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
[b][/b]
Esseite:

If he is an ex con, if he has outstanding child support bills, if he has ticket or parole violations, if he doesn't have a job and no medical insurance, then no pharmacy will attend to him despite how he pleads cos they will have to check his SSN before anything.
I'm not justifying him but people go through a lot
Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by Lagosfinder(m): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
ok
Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by jabor4Naija(m): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
socialmediaman:

He could also take the child to the emergency room or offer the child up to foster care if he can’t take care of the child. Which one do you think will be good for the society compared to what he did?
Do u think its only in nigeria hospitals that they reject ppl? I don't support what he did but i understand it.
Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by jabor4Naija(m): 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
Esseite:

Yes... because being in jail would provide future care the child needs, while the stolen drugs would last through the jail period.

90% would do what? I love ur faith in humans but its not always so. I understand d panic attack part.

1 Like

Re: Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
jabor4Naija:

90% would do what? I love ur faith in humans but its not always so. I understand d panic attack part.

Dont underestimate humans when it comes to life saving if they are empowered.. especially when it's not either food or money.

If a panadol could save a child's life, and you happen to sell one, at that moment, trust me... you would give it and even add panadol extra..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SARS Officers Disarmed In Delta State / I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari / Bola Tinubu And Buruji Kashamu Controversial Drug Cases In Chicago,USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.