Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Pls How Can I Get Rid Of This From My Blogging Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls How Can I Get Rid Of This From My Blogging Site (773 Views)

Good Web Hosting To Use For My Blogging Career / Popular Tanzania Blogging Site Shuts Down Due To Tough New Rules / How Do I Start A Blogging Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Get Rid Of This From My Blogging Site by olasco2035: 9:40am On Jan 12, 2020
Please help me out

Re: Pls How Can I Get Rid Of This From My Blogging Site by bedfordng(m): 10:11am On Jan 12, 2020
do you see it when you are logged into your site as admin or its there when you visit the site as a visitor.

at least we can start from there because as an admin, if logged into your site, stuffs like that will be displayed as part of the options to click to perform tasks without going through WordPress dashboard and it is normal.
Re: Pls How Can I Get Rid Of This From My Blogging Site by olasco2035: 10:36am On Jan 12, 2020
bedfordng:
do you see it when you are logged into your site as admin or its there when you visit the site as a visitor.

at least we can start from there because as an admin, if logged into your site, stuffs like that will be displayed as part of the options to click to perform tasks without going through WordPress dashboard and it is normal.

When I log in as visitor
Re: Pls How Can I Get Rid Of This From My Blogging Site by Solacemk: 10:38am On Jan 12, 2020
This shows that u are logged in while visiting the site. Logout and try it.
Re: Pls How Can I Get Rid Of This From My Blogging Site by olasco2035: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2020
Solacemk:
This shows that u are logged in while visiting the site. Logout and try it.
Thanks bro....am just new to the system...
Re: Pls How Can I Get Rid Of This From My Blogging Site by bedfordng(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2020
olasco2035:

When I log in as visitor
you mean logged into the site or just visiting the site.

login is different from just visiting. so you have to be specific. those things won't show up if you are just visiting the site. it will only show up once you are logged in.

better still, what is the site URL so I can check to confirm what you mean

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Xml Blogger Templates 2020 / Buy A Domain And Get Free Hosting Services / Blogger Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.