Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,459 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:46 PM

My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. (4432 Views)

My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! / My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up / See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 12, 2020
A friend of mine who stays in d same street with me has been in shock for a week now after his girlfriend gave birth to twins.he was preparing for a naming ceremony unknowing 2 him he's going to be naming 2 babies. i can only his situation as bitter sweet
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 12, 2020
He is so worried at d moment as he doesn't even have d money to cater for one child talk more of two. He needs help because he is gradually sliding into depression.
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by Onyi22(f): 10:09am On Jan 12, 2020
Send me his account details

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by Pubichairs(m): 10:09am On Jan 12, 2020
So wot do u have want us to do about it

Man this is a senseless post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by softwerk(f): 10:11am On Jan 12, 2020
Send me his account details and phone number.

Those children must not be allowed to become Malians!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by daddytime(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2020
He doesn't have money to take care of the kids, but he had the energy to control his dick erect while hammering away.

Whatever a man soweth, that shall he reap.

You sowed twins and duly reaped ejima

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by Skmoda(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2020
I was even thinking he ran away, let him face his responsibity. When he was knacking her i aint there.
Between i find it hard to comprehend what you typed up there.
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by Samolasoj(m): 10:17am On Jan 12, 2020
softwerk:

Am a Malian and I can't let u do that

Moreover the guy must be a Malian bcus malians are the only once that are not ready for fatherhood, yet they impregnate their GF and refuse to abort bcus malians don't kill babies

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 12, 2020
lols
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by EbukaHades10(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2020
When dem dey do the naming, make we turn up

Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by Sweetheart666(f): 10:53am On Jan 12, 2020
Lolx funny thread, op he is not in shock,he is just gathering sympathy from people to help financially. Was the babe not attending antenatal all these months? At a time doctor will require her to do scanning around 6 to 7 month.. he knows what's up..

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by Nayturalistic: 11:07am On Jan 12, 2020
favoryte33:
He is so worried at d moment as he doesn't even have d money to cater for one child talk more of two. He needs help because he is gradually sliding into depression.

That’s why;

I refuse to bring my boy or my girl into this world without having shiiit to give em (in Jcole’s Voice)

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by shilenji(m): 11:23am On Jan 12, 2020
softwerk:

MR woman WHAT YOU MEAN?

M.A.R.L.I.A.Ns come forward the rest f*ck off
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by Blackmiserable(m): 11:27am On Jan 12, 2020
Onyi22:

Let me send my CV?
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 12, 2020
Onyi22:
3012912897, FIRST BANK. That's his wife account. Thanks a lot as you help him out.
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2020
softwerk:

3012912897, FIRST BANK. That is d wife acct. no. phone no:08134705525
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by cRobo: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2020
Next time he shouldn't sing

"Every thing na double double"

You get what you ask for

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 12, 2020
All your views are highly respected. i've never come to this forum to solicit for anything since i joined in 2013. This appeal is bored out of d fact that d last time i saw this once juvial individual,he appeared depressed& confused.
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by MedicH: 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lol nonentities everywhere.

So when he was enjoying the act he didn't know he can't even feed himself.

Abegooo
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by hollah123: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
in this era of civilization,is the op trying to tell us the didn't go for scan n all other check ups. The guyman even drop account number, like seriously I can sight a big fat lie from a million miles away
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by aminusodiq(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Samolasoj:

Am a Malian and I can't let u do that

Moreover the guy must be a Malian bcus malians are the only once that are not ready for fatherhood, yet they impregnate their GF and refuse to abort bcus malians don't kill babies
lmao
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
favoryte33:

When he was having unprotected sex, he didn’t think of the consequences. Now he is slowing sliding into depression. He should better man up and take responsibility for it.
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by mumumugu(m): 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
you or your friend
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
Osisiye:

When he was having unprotected sex, he didn’t think of the consequences. Now he is slowing sliding into depression. He should better man up and take responsibility for it.
everyone learns d hard way sometimes.
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
[quote author=hollah123 post=85728408]in this era of civilization,is the op trying to tell us the didn't go for scan n all other check ups. The guyman even drop account number, like seriously lol,go check my profile.i feel ashamed doing this right now.
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
children are an inheritance and inspiration from God. he will survive. the children will survive. the wife will survive. the family will survive. Nature does not make mistakes. it is always correct.
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by nlPoster: 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
First he should go to the registry, just him and the girlfriend, and perform a marriage ceremony.

Or he's not sure he wants to marry her?
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
Here is d wife's acct details: 3012912897,first bank,patricia akpan. Call this number if you wish to speak with him. 08134705525. n/b:i'm doing this as a last resort to help. Thank you so much.
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by eledacedar(f): 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
favoryte33:
everyone learns d hard way sometimes.

He didn't need to learn the hard way. He chose to learn the hard way so let him learn.

You no get work, you dey fuk woman without condom.

You fuk without condom finish, for good 9 months, you no do scan.

Now you are looking for pity.

Self imposed and induced depression.

Stupid idiots everywhere. Why wasn't he doing soapy when he was Hot?

Now you have turned online beggar for your fictitious friend.

Depression my foot
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
[quote author=eledacedar post=85730981]

He didn't need to learn the hard way. He chose to learn the hard way so let him learn.

You no get work, you dey fuk woman without condom.
lol,u points are noted my dear. i'm ready 2 do face 2 face begging 2 help
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by CaptainStephen(m): 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
Our Lord is wonderful grin
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by Allsingles: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
Are you saying that he's regretting why he pregnanted his wife?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex / A Tanzanian Woman Married To Three Husbands(pics) / Husband_scarcity!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.