Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua (63449 Views)

Prophecy For 2020 By Prophet TB Joshua / Help A Lesbian Get Out Of Lesbianism / Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by semyman: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
All na wash
Just for the cameras
Will be handsomely rewarded
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by abdullkabar(m): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
Nawa oo, you will read some news update and be like "How far na, How far"!!!
I weak undecided
Well, this is Nigeria
Wetin we nogo hear cry
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by samuelson06(m): 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is some acute fvckery.
Lesbianism isn't caused by any evil spirits.

It is strictly a chromosomal misinformation and that's why a lesbian is a lesbian.
Homosexualism is genetically ingrained, it could also be a nurtured preference.

I've seen female toddlers walk like boys, talk like boy and grow up seeing themselves as boys. Many a times, they are lesbians.
If they grow up in permissive countries, they are open about their sexual preferences.

But if they are in Nigeria, they get married to a man just to save face but stay up at night licking the househelp's kpekus.
This is genetical.

I've seen straight ladies who became lesbians after staying in an all-girl hostel or attending an only female school.
This is nurtured.

But for anyone to say it is spiritual tops the ridiculous of the most ridiculouses because all ladies are naturally bisexual.
Society even encourages them to because it is okay to see a girl touch a fellow girl's boobs in public, hold hands while walking or call themselves pet-names but very absurd for a man to.

God makes all things perfect and the Bible says that after creating man, he was happy because he created him with no mistakes.

For people who are genetically homosexual, God won't see it as a sin because it is beyond them.
There is a difference between morality and sin.
Like masturbating may be immoral but masturbating is not a sin; so some of our preferences could just be immoral and no sins.

The truth is, God's ways are not man's ways.
So if God loves the lesbians and the misfits, who am I not to?

You claim to know the Bible but you are only confusing yourself. Hear this today: the spiritual controls the physical. Every happening in life is orchestrated by the spirit - good or evil! And they always have natural explanations to confuse the simple. Learn to look at things closely and not jump into conclusion. You may only end up deceiving yourself and others that reason like you do.

3 Likes

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by semyman: 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
Let him go and cast out the spirit of looting from our PDP politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by sammhi(m): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is strictly a chromosomal misinformation and that's why a lesbian is a lesbian.

I've seen female toddlers walk like boys, talk like boy and grow up seeing themselves as boys. Many a times, they are lesbians.
If they grow up in permissive countries, they are open about their sexual preferences.

But if they are in Nigeria, they get married to a man just to save face but stay up at night licking the househelp's kpekus.
This is genetical.

I've seen straight ladies who became lesbians after staying in an all-girl hostel or attending an only female school.
This is nurtured.

But for anyone to say it is spiritual tops the ridiculous of the most ridiculouses because all ladies are naturally bisexual.
Society even encourages them to because it is okay to see a girl touch a fellow girl's boobs in public, hold hands while walking or call themselves pet-names but very absurd for a man to.

God makes all things perfect and the Bible says that after creating man, he was happy because he created him with no mistakes.

For people who are genetically homosexual, God won't see it as a sin because it is beyond them.
Like masturbating may be immoral but masturbating is not a sin; so some of our preferences could just be immoral and no sins.

I agree with some of your points。 however demonic spirits have A role。。。。anything
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by thunderbabs: 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is genetical.

This is nurtured.

Rubbish comment.

If homosexuality and lesbianism was okay with God to the level where humans wanted to have carnal knowledge of Angels, God wouldnt have gotten so furious thereby destroying Sodom and Gomorrah.

Jesus and his servants in the bible rebuked and cast out evil spirits making men commit terrible tins such as lesbianism.

NwaAmaikpe should gladly put ur anus down for one homo to drill 4u na mk ee see if u no go use diaper since u love dem

3 Likes

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by 77up(m): 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
More movie script grin
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by GMbuharii: 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is genetical.

This is nurtured.

If it were another person and not NwaAmaikpe,I would've said,
Ogogoro
Mental

grin
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Exmilitant(m): 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
Being a liberal, i think everyone should have a choice in whomever they wanna forck.. be it man, woman or animal.
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by samuelson06(m): 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
slimdamatrix1:
I don't know if it is just me.

But this particular kind of issues are very personal.

What if he conducted a private service for her deliverance instead of this public one.

Because tomorrow, once she is ready for marriage, she might still be tagged "the church lesbian".

#justsaying

You are free to hide your problems. Many don't really care, they just want to be free. Lesbianism isn't a good thing and there's no point hiding it. Again, that girl might have seen someone that was delivered of same spirit and then decided to come for her deliverance. If everyone opt for private deliverance or if the Prophet should be conducting deliverance in private, how would others get to know and also avail themselves of the opportunity? So that's the way of God. I prefer everything be done in the open. Let all evils be disgraced in the open. If you prefer to hide yours and not seek deliverance, it's up to you.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Exmilitant(m): 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
samuelson06:

You claim to know the Bible but you are only confusing yourself. Here this today: the spiritual controls the physical. Every happening in life is orchestrated by the spirit - good or evil! And they always have natural explanations to confuse the simple. Learn to look at things closely and not jump into conclusion. You may only end up deceiving yourself and others that reason like you do.
shattap, what will a spirit gain for influencing same sex? the guy gave you biological and cultural reasons and instead of learning, you are whinning..

1 Like

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Warmaterial(m): 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hahaha this man where do u want me to go

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by back2sender: 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
lonelydora:
Nobody should come and defend evil here ooo.

Lesbianism is evil. No sugar-coating
Naa your type go see wall gecko for us and start shouting die by fire.
So much ignorance in the society

1 Like

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by chiefolododo(m): 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is genetical.

This is nurtured.

3 Likes

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Youthleader22(m): 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is genetical.

This is nurtured.

At the end of the day it's evil spirit

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by jeromeoke(m): 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is genetical.

This is nurtured.

Masturbation is a sin and also an immoral act

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by psalmistkakah(m): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
Our body is the temple of God, no unclean spirit is permitted to dwell in us, all fowl spirit out....in Jesus name Amen...The good news must be spread.

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Exmilitant(m): 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
thunderbabs:

Rubbish comment.

If homosexuality and lesbianism was okay with God to the level where humans wanted to have carnal knowledge of Angels, God wouldnt have gotten so furious thereby destroying Sodom and Gomorrah.

Jesus and his servants in the bible rebuked and cast out evil spirits making men commit terrible tins such as lesbianism.

NwaAmaikpe should gladly put ur anus down for one homo to drill 4u na mk ee see if u no go use diaper since u love dem
so lesbos and homos have been around for ages, well the bible is just jewish history..
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is genetical.

This is nurtured.

Yes, God loves homosexuals, but if you say God doesn't see genetically propelled homosexuality as a sin, then it means that homosexuality itself is not a sin. Every human has the tendency to sin which cannot be predetermined by anyone, and that's because we all have the sin nature (which could be biologically defined as a hereditary trait). It is the sin nature that exposes us to sin. So if we do not put on a new nature in Christ, we would be unable to stop committing sins. Also, anything that is immoral is sin to God. Therefore, masturbation is a sin, as much as I'd hate to admit it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Youthleader22(m): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is genetical.

This is nurtured.

Don't ever call God when preaching your gay and lesbian right to the deluded and useless, forgotten maggots that listens....

Romans 1:21-27 New International Version (NIV)
21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by DavidEsq(m): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is genetical.

This is nurtured.

. Guy why na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
this publicity is unwarranted, the ladies pictures shouldn't be used publicly without her consent, its defamation, i no blame them sha, na she carry herself go there. useless churches with outdated idiologies.
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by samuelson06(m): 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
Exmilitant:
shattap, what will a spirit gain for influencing same sex? the guy gave you biological and cultural reasons and instead of learning, you are whinning..

You can choose to learn whatever rubbish because you don't have a mind of your own. You don't know anything and you wallow in ignorance. Hear this today: If you don't believe that there are forces that causes people to bow into doing rubbish, you'll believe anything. Your reasoning or explanations for the cause of things may sound good but there is a thin line between science and spirituality.

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Youthleader22(m): 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
IdrisE:
Hmm! This world eh, e get as it be o....
One legal thing for another country, na big tabu for our own country. I tire o

Gay and lesbians are cursed forever by God except they repent and redeemed. Rom 1:21-27

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by tracyberry(f): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is genetical.

This is nurtured.

It's funny enough how people mix religion with every problem, so I ask.... Will she feel less attracted to her fellow girls after the deliverance?
Sigh.... The goal this year is to ignore dumb post
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by SEGLIZ: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
slimdamatrix1:

True.

Left for me, God can do anything and everything.

We are in Nigeria. People mostly talk. Image here is everything.
I am not doubting God, but they will talk about her whenever anything concerning her arises.

This kind of deliverance is personal!

I know and understand your concern but you should also know and understand God decides What, When, Where and How.
the man of God might choose to go private then negative and stories that touches that heart follows.
A wise man of God would rather conduct counseling and deliverance in the open to remain in circulation and clean.
the spirit of God might have arrested that one right there on the sport and confession went on. beside Jesus held most his deliverance miracle in the open.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by shadeyinka(m): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is genetical.

This is nurtured.

You speak like you are certain of your conjectures.

That highlighted in red is false!

Explain why homosexual people react to deliverance prayers.

It's also obvious you don't know how demonic infections take place.

Before the invention of microscope, it was insane to say "microbes" cause diseases: such is your position

3 Likes

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by grandstar(m): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is genetical.

This is nurtured.

The Bible does not speak glowingly of homosexuality (Read Roman's 1:26-27)

Nevertheless, we should treat people with respect (Matthew 7:12). Homophobia is picking on a vulnerable minority. Why not pick on Fornicators? Either you're one or you don't want your head busted.

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Exmilitant(m): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
samuelson06:

You can choose to learn whatever rubbish because you don't have a mind of your own. You don't know anything and you wallow in ignorance. Hear this today: If you don't believe that there are forces that causes people to bow into doing rubbish, you'll believe anything. Your reasoning or explanations for the cause of things may sound good but there is a thin line between science and spirituality.
what does this one know 'bout spirituality? seen my name? sailed the high seas for more than 6years!! i could tell you a thing or two 'bout spirits and their influences.. man the say is the architec of his own fate!
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Ahane(m): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
gypsey:
Really? i wonder why you and i haven't copied lesbiansm, Homosexualisms or Armed robbery. grin And other acts we are exposed to.

If this is how literate you are, I bet in the next 10 years you might even loose the ability to talk. You don't know what it means to be exposed to bad people. With your lame logic everyone is exposed to bad people. Try reasoning before vocalizing what you're thinking.
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Felixduke20: 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
slimdamatrix1:
I don't know if it is just me.

But this particular kind of issues are very personal.

What if he conducted a private service for her deliverance instead of this public one.

Because tomorrow, once she is ready for marriage, she might still be tagged "the church lesbian".

#justsaying

Those who had worst experience got married;
There is nothing wrong with her open deliverance, what matters is her absolute freedom.
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
Why the disgrace?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos / Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.