Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua (63439 Views)

Prophecy For 2020 By Prophet TB Joshua / Help A Lesbian Get Out Of Lesbianism / Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
lexy2014:

What repercussions are u referring and what has it all got to do with d gentlemans views and my response to it?
Are you pretending to be dumb or are you actually too dumb to understand the premise of what I have been saying or what?
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by lexy2014: 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
iRyan:

Are you pretending to be dumb or are you actually too dumb to understand the premise of what I have been saying or what?

From ur choice of words, u seem to b getting frustrated and am not responsible 4 that. U have said that there are repercussions. Y are u having difficulties shedding light on d repercussions? U have made no premise so I don't no which u are referring
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
lexy2014:

From ur choice of words, u seem to b getting frustrated and am not responsible 4 that. U have said that there are repercussions. Y are u having difficulties shedding light on d repercussions? U have made no premise so I don't no which u are referring
I established the premise of my argument in the first comment I made but rather than choosing to address it, you chose to deflect.
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by lexy2014: 12:18am On Jan 14, 2020
iRyan:

I established the premise of my argument in the first comment I made but rather than choosing to address it, you chose to deflect.

Your "first comment"? What exactly did u say? Am kind of interested in post were u saud that there are "repercussions" hence this comment from me:

"What repercussions are u referring and what has it all got to do with d gentlemans views and my response to it?"

Pls how is this a deflection? Is it because of two harmless & simple questions that u lost ur cool?
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by Ahane(m): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
gypsey:
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? I blame your Idiotic father for raising a disrespectful and Obscene fool like you.

Run along now, child.

People who mention other people's fathers are as a result of failed parental upbringing, but you're not to be blamed since your parents failed. I case you don't know, you never made sense in anything you said here.
Re: Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua by wildlife9999(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
Pedrotina11:

Spirit of instagramism has affected ur page..u need prayers.
please does it mean my Instagram is hack by bad boy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! / Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.