Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. (2247 Views)

If You Wish To Have A Better 2021, Stay Away From These Five Things. / Wole Soyinka: Pa Ikhide Ikheloa Pays For 2 Seats On A Plane / Which Addict Do You Wish To End In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by ALAGOGO007(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2020
I know this is bizarre and weird, but as they say, one man food is another man poison. Have you ever thought about what goes down in the grave after death? Science says the human body starts decomposing 24-72 hours after death — the internal organs decompose. 3-5 days after death — the body starts to bloat and blood-containing foam leaks from the mouth and nose. 8-10 days after death — the body turns from green to red as the blood decomposes and the organs in the abdomen accumulate gas.

Isn't that terrible, my precious body will start hosting a multitude of maggots eating me up at will !. At first, I consider CREMATION, but something that I'm so sure about is, my family members will never allow that to happen to my dead body.

I wish that my dead body be burnt to ashes and never to experience decomposition, the only option left for me is to pray to be a victim of a plane crash, aside from decomposition Death in a high-impact plane crash is usually pretty quick and painless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by kunleweb: 10:16am On Jan 12, 2020
Sick mind. You want to die in a plane crash with your sick mind carrying other innocent souls who don't wish to die thru such means abi. Smh. Better go seek therapy. You have acute depression you don't know. Yeye

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by Muhammad2468(m): 10:16am On Jan 12, 2020
plan crash

think well o
Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by adadike(f): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2020
What kind of new year madness is this Biko nu?

4 Likes

Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by mekuso89(m): 10:23am On Jan 12, 2020
kunleweb:
Sick mind. You want to die in a plane crash with your sick mind carrying other innocent souls who don't wish to die thru such means abi. Smh. Better go seek therapy. You have acute depression you don't know. Yeye
dont mind him.

Op Dust thou cometh from and whence thou goet
Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by mekuso89(m): 10:24am On Jan 12, 2020
Dust ye cometh from and thus ye goet
Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by Righteousness89(m): 10:24am On Jan 12, 2020
ALAGOGO007:
I know this is bizarre and weird, but as they say, one man food is another man poison. Have you ever thought about what goes down in the grave after death? Science says the human body starts decomposing 24-72 hours after death — the internal organs decompose. 3-5 days after death — the body starts to bloat and blood-containing foam leaks from the mouth and nose. 8-10 days after death — the body turns from green to red as the blood decomposes and the organs in the abdomen accumulate gas.

Isn't that terrible, my precious body will start hosting a multitude of maggots eating me up at will !. At first, I consider CREMATION, but something that I'm so sure about is, my family members will never allow that to happen to my dead body.

I wish that my dead body be burnt to ashes and never to experience decomposition, the only option left for me is to pray to be a victim of a plane crash, aside from decomposition Death in a high-impact plane crash is usually pretty quick and painless.

Be careful with what comes from you.. the Earth has Ears.. The Tongue is Extremely powerful!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by Blackeuropean: 10:24am On Jan 12, 2020
I wish to buy this forum and put a lot of hyperactive AI that can automatically delete accounts with dumb posts

1 Like

Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by kunleweb: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2020
Blackeuropean:
I wish to buy this forum and put a lot of hyperactive AI that can automatically delete accounts with dumb posts

Lol. Let's talk biz mate. I wish to re-enter d FX marker. I see you're an hedge fund maestro. Hook me up bro. I've got adept indistry-experience and will prove to be an asset
Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2020
Human thinking.

1 Share

Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by pwansunriseteam: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2020
Hope that plane crash will carry only your disgusting self and not other innocent souls. Since you want to die by burning, just buy five gallons of fuel, pour it in your own house, make sure nobody is around or close to the house. Set the house on fire. Last last your body will not decompose and you will burn to ashes
Mumu

5 Likes

Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by juman(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2020
Death is death.
God should choose one for me.
But the best way to die is to die as martyr.
Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by Blackeuropean: 10:38am On Jan 12, 2020
kunleweb:

Lol. Let's talk biz mate. I wish to re-enter d FX marker. I see you're an hedge fund maestro. Hook me up bro. I've got adept indistry-experience and will prove to be an asset

I'm into Hedgefunds bro does not mean I'm recruiting as I'm licensed, but processed the last two persons already anyway, was looking for persons to put or make my junior traders more of blacks, but you can contact me anyway, you can open a casual e-mail and drop on here, or contact me at this casual but not official. Then we can exchange whatapp
Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by kunleweb: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2020
Blackeuropean:

I'm into Hedgefunds bro does not mean I'm recruiting as I'm licensed, but processed the last two persons already anyway, was looking for persons to put or make my junior traders more of blacks, but you can contact me anyway, you can open a casual e-mail and drop on here, or contact me at this casual but not official. Then we can exchange whatapp

Fantastic. Will do this. Tks
Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 12, 2020
What if death won't come to you before Christ comes
Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by Blackeuropean: 10:43am On Jan 12, 2020
kunleweb:

Fantastic. Will do this. Tks
You are welcome
Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by splendour7(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2020
hmmm! am scared now,,thou the dead doesn't no what happens afterword,,my fear is what if someone that died and get buried eventually wake up in the grave just imagine how its gonna be in there deep down six fit....

1 Like

Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by chriskosherbal(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

Be careful with what comes from you.. the Earth has Ears.. The Tongue is Extremely powerful!
Leave him he thinks he is playing, I don't pity him I only pity his family members who will be mourning that they have lost a son, not knowing it was his undoing.

Op if you don't like your life and don't feel like living anymore why not heed to styl plus advice " - stay life for those who love you they need you in thier lives ".

1 Like

Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by darkwan: 10:46am On Jan 12, 2020
ALAGOGO007:

haha....
you are from the soil and you dont wanna return to soil....

i find that seemly egoistic....

let the worms have some to eat too joor....

2 Likes

Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:51am On Jan 12, 2020
Na dis kind people dem dey ejaculate inside tissue paper

1 Like

Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by TooMuchStuff: 10:59am On Jan 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

Yep yep...!
Very true. It's actually living and witnessing a lot

1 Like

Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by Zenzu01(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2020
Imagine after the plane crash and you don't die instantly but get burnt beyond recognition. Think well baba
Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by kozmokaz(m): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2020
I pray u become so successful so you can afford a private jet!

1 Like

Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by ruggedtimi(m): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2020
If your body burns no chance for a miracle come back for you
Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by shilenji(m): 11:19am On Jan 12, 2020
rather than taking innocent souls with you,you can aswell buy petrol go to a coded area and do justice to yourself or you can buy a helicopter or private jet (depends on your pocket o) learn how to take off (only) do not learn how to land o.

CASE SETTLED
Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 12, 2020
juman:
Death is death.
God should choose one for me.
But the best way to die is to die as martyr.
I hope you're not a terrorist? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by Udopasa: 11:52am On Jan 12, 2020
Oga, make sure it's only you that will board the plane with only you as the crew and pilot.

Die alone!

I repeat! Make sure you die alone!
Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by frbona: 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
The comments here be cracking me up grin grin grin
Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by vypah1(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
adadike:
What kind of new year madness is this Biko nu?
Asin ehn
Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
Have you died through a plane crash before.

I mean, why are you saying that death through plane crash is pretty quick and painless.

Did someone who died through plane crash tell you that the sweetest way to die is dying though a plane crash.

Again, when you die you won't feel it when worms start eating up your corpse; I don't why you sound as if you will be in pains when worms start pigging your corpse.
Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
Have you died through a plane crash before?

I mean, why do you think that death through a plane crash is usually quick and painless?

Did someone who died through a plane crash tell you that death through plane crash is the best way to die.

Again, when you die you won't feel it when worms start pigging your corpse.
Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by mkbessman(m): 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
ALAGOGO007:

Hmmmmm. Serious! Which means anyone who sets his/ her eyes on your decomposed looking self on any plane should start committing suicide before it happens. How about jumping out from the plane alone na. You’ll still scatter na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Girl Shows off Her Fleshy Hips / What Is This? / Lecturer Fighting A Student In Oduduwa University (o.u.i)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.