Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. (2246 Views)

If You Wish To Have A Better 2021, Stay Away From These Five Things. / Wole Soyinka: Pa Ikhide Ikheloa Pays For 2 Seats On A Plane / Which Addict Do You Wish To End In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by CrazyOptimist: 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
ALAGOGO007:
I know this is bizarre and weird, but as they say, one man food is another man poison. Have you ever thought about what goes down in the grave after death? Science says the human body starts decomposing 24-72 hours after death — the internal organs decompose. 3-5 days after death — the body starts to bloat and blood-containing foam leaks from the mouth and nose. 8-10 days after death — the body turns from green to red as the blood decomposes and the organs in the abdomen accumulate gas.

Isn't that terrible, my precious body will start hosting a multitude of maggots eating me up at will !. At first, I consider CREMATION, but something that I'm so sure about is, my family members will never allow that to happen to my dead body.

I wish that my dead body be burnt to ashes and never to experience decomposition, the only option left for me is to pray to be a victim of a plane crash, aside from decomposition Death in a high-impact plane crash is usually pretty quick and painless.

It's good, your family might even get compensation from the airliner. Oya quickly go enter Iranian airline
Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by Richandsimple: 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
See comments......
Why are we so subjective?

OP says he wishes to die in an air crash cos he fears slow decomposition of his body and u are all villifying him.

@OP,

1.Ur fear is valid and dr is nothing wrong with u.
2.Cremation is legal and is practiced globally.
3.U shldnt pray for death in a plane crash, instead pray for old age so you can insist on how you want to be buried.
4.Above all train ur kids that wil eventually bury you to have open minds and realize the world is so big and full of diverse pple and cultures that no one doctrine, religion or culture can claim to have all d answers.
Re: The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. by tck2000(m): 7:16am On Jan 24, 2020
darkwan:

haha.... you are from the soil and you dont wanna return to soil....
i find that seemly egoistic....
let the worms have some to eat too joor....
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disclaimer: *dhtml / Swit D Are 2 Different People / Lecturer Fighting A Student In Oduduwa University (o.u.i) / Nigerian Technical Education Board Misspell "Board" In Their Sign Post. (picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.