Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Fall And Die Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fall And Die Prayer (787 Views)

Why It Is Never Right For You To Pray That Your Enemies Fall And Die Today / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fall And Die Prayer by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2020
FALL AND DIE PRAYER.
Bible reading: 1 peter 2:21-23
Memory verse: But I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you. Matthew 5 : 44
In many churches today, there are some prayer points which are ungodly, unscriptural and unforgiving: such as; Oh Lord! Kill anyone that does not want my progress, my enemies must die a shameful death, avenge me of my enemies, any evil eye that looks at me must become blind, my enemy must eat his flesh and drink his blood to satisfaction, just to mention a few.
Many Christians do not know their real enemy, they think their enemies are people who are possessed by the devil. Fall and die prayer is ungodly; it shows that any christian who engage in such prayer does not have a forgiving spirit. Jesus said we should bless our enemies; we should not curse them.
Did Jesus pray such prayers even at the point of death? Who among Christ' s apostles did such in the bible? Did Jesus not rebuke Peter for cutting a person's ear when Jesus was about to be arrested? Then, why do you want your enemies to die? The first martyr, Stephen said " Lord, do not hold this sin again them ( Acts 7:60) he forgave them despite their brutal deed against him by stoning him to death.
Fall and die prayer is generated in the old testament. It was the time even when the so called prophets killed many people. Elijah killed the innocent king's messengers who were only doing their duties. No wonder Jesus called them thieves and robbers.
The bible says "do not repay evil with evil" and God does not want the death of a sinner, but all to come to repentance. That your said enemy is not your enemy. Satan is just using that person against you because s/he is possessed. So, if you kill him/her, you have let Jesus' work on the cross of calvary to be in vain on that person. Jesus wants all to come to repentance. And since that person dies in sin, you have condemned that person to hell fire.
Brethren, fortify yourself in the spiritual realm against spiritual attacks and desist in fall and die prayer. Your real enemy, Satan, can't die. So why do you want to kill innocent people. It shows you have little knowledge about the words of God.
In conclusion, this type of prayer can lead you to hell fire. If you know that your mother is a witch seeking your downfall, and you wish her dead or you pray that she should die in your fall and die prayer. In Matthew chapter 5, Jesus mentioned it that our actions come through the act. So if you pray such prayer , you have committed the sin of killing someone and you are liable to hell fire.
Once again, fortify yourself in the spirit and desist from praying such prayer. It shows you have little knowledge of the words of God. Fall and die prayer in ungodly, unscriptural and unforgiving. Jesus did not pray such, and the apostles neither. So who do you emulate in this?
Peace!

1 Like

Re: Fall And Die Prayer by mekuso89(m): 10:28am On Jan 12, 2020
Another one na "Holy ghost fire"

its crazy how we Africans over do things

1 Like

Re: Fall And Die Prayer by hisgrace090: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2020
You are the one that seems ignorant of our enemies as the fall and die prayer and holy ghost fire prayer have always been directed to our demonic spiritual enemies according to the bible.

Ephiciance 6:12 which says for we restle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers against the rullars of the darkness of this world, and against spiritual wickedness in high places.

So my friend we have enemies to fight though not human beings as you thought.

3 Likes

Re: Fall And Die Prayer by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
hisgrace090:
You are the one that seems ignorant of our enemies as the fall and die prayer and holy ghost fire prayer have always been directed to our demonic spiritual enemies according to the bible.

Ephiciance 6:12 which says for we restle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers against the rullars of the darkness of this world, and against spiritual wickedness in high places.

so the bible says we should fight against our human enemies? It seems you don't understand something in this write up. Can principalities become blind? Can they eat their flesh and blood? So why do we pray such prayer?
Re: Fall And Die Prayer by ojaysam25(m): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
Atayis:

if you pray such prayer , you have committed the sin of killing someone and you are liable to hell fire.

so if you pray that prayer and the person die who then answer the prayer,is it God or Satan?
Re: Fall And Die Prayer by Eviana(f): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
Although heavily written about in this section, this is a most important topic...which I know needs to be reiterated in my life and probably the majority of Christians.
This gets down to the "grass-roots" of the Christian heart...past all of the Christianese, the facade, the persona of many.
I had to reassess this whole issue.
When I first read about the concept of "thunder fire", "Holy Ghost fire", and the sort, I was appalled. I had never heard those types of sayings. I thought it was just an African thing. This "fall and die" is another new one I've never heard before.
However, I could not believe that religious folks could pray those types of prayers against "enemies".
But honestly, there came a bit of a silent rebuke to me (if you can call it that) because at least those folks would openly say it rather than it being a hidden feeling in one's heart.
Nothing is hidden from God. He knows the thoughts & intents of the heart.
I mean, the clergy and/or congregation prayed overtly, what I felt in my heart many times covertly.
I have wished bad things on folks I felt AND had evidence had done me wrong. I wanted them removed off of the face of the earth and I didn't care how. I wanted vengeance...
However, the whole concept of "vengeance on one's enemies", goes totally against what Jesus preached as the OP stated.
We can look at Psalms and see at times where David wanted God to bless him so he could avenge himself from his numerous enemies. David was tired and wanted a reprieve of sorts.

Psalm 41:10-11 (KJV)

10 But thou, O Lord, be merciful unto me, and raise me up, that I may requite them.

11 By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.

But we also see times where David had blatant evidence, wide open opportunities literally handed to him "on a platter", to avenge himself (such as the case where he walked onto Saul in the cave) YET he did not! I marvel at that every time I read it.

1 Samuel 24:6 (KJV)

6 And he said unto his men, The Lord forbid that I should do this thing unto my master, the Lord's anointed, to stretch forth mine hand against him, seeing he is the anointed of the Lord.

David could have easily justified killing Saul, based on all that Saul had been doing to him without any real reason for years. Saul was not truly willing to speak open and honestly about his issue with David..
Although "anointed" was used in the verse, this even applies to a person who "may not be anointed." Christians are still supposed to treat everyone the same.
So here is where the battle lies for true Christians: loving one's enemy...in spite of....forgiving in spite of...blessing in spite of...praying for..in spite of.
Knowing that a human is under heavy demonic influence, (as Ephesians 6:12 KJV states) does NOT lesson the hurt, frustration and desire for vengeance of the other human who has experienced the wrath and destruction of the possessed human (Ex. A family devastated by murder, a person destructively defamed, slandered, and falsely accused, a person wrongly imprisoned etc.).
But we, as followers of Christ MUST truly forgive..are commanded to do so as stated earlier in the OP.
We have to get to a point where we have genuine pity and sorrow for souls that (in the moment...are lost because they have no relationship with Christ). We must be comitted to praying for "clean hearts" so that we can commit to praying for their deliverances.
Which means, that that spirit which a Christian MUST develop (and keep) has to be through fasting & praying knowing that victory over any sin (in this case a desire for vengeance over an enemy) can be obtained.
Good OP

1 Like

Re: Fall And Die Prayer by ojaysam25(m): 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Eviana:
Although heavily written about in this section, this is a most important topic...which I know needs to be reiterated in my life and probably the majority of Christians.
This gets down to the "grass-roots" of the Christian heart...past all of the Christianese, the facade, the persona of many.
When I first read about the concept of "thunder fire", "Holy Ghost fire", and the sort, I was appalled. I had never heard those types of sayings. I thought it was just an African thing. This "fall and die" is another new one I've never heard before.
However, I could not believe that religious folks could pray those types of prayers against "enemies".
But honestly, there came a bit of a silent rebuke to me (if you can call it that) because at least those folks would openly say it rather than it being a hidden feeling in one's heart.
I mean, the clergy and/or congregation prayed overtly, what I felt in my heart many times covertly.
I have wished bad things on folks I felt AND had evidence had done me wrong. I wanted them removed off of the face of the earth and I didn't care how. I wanted vengeance...
However, the whole concept of "vengeance on one's enemies", goes totally against what Jesus preached as the OP stated.
We can look at Psalms and see at times where David wanted God to bless him so he could avenge himself from his numerous enemies. David was tired and wanted a reprieve of sorts.

10 But thou, O Lord, be merciful unto me, and raise me up, that I may requite them.

11 By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.

But we also see times where David had blatant evidence, wide open opportunities literally handed to him "on a platter", to avenge himself (such as the case where he walked onto Saul in the cave) YET he did not! I marvel at that every time I read it.

6 And he said unto his men, The Lord forbid that I should do this thing unto my master, the Lord's anointed, to stretch forth mine hand against him, seeing he is the anointed of the Lord.

David could have easily justified killing Saul, based on all that Saul had been doing to him without any real reason for years. Saul was not truly willing to speak open and honestly about his issue with David..
Although "anointed" was used in the verse, this even applies to a person who "may not be anointed." Christians are still supposed to treat everyone the same.
So here is where the battle lies for true Christians: loving one's enemy...in spite of....forgiving in spite of...blessing in spite of...praying for..in spite of.
Knowing that a human is under heavy demonic influence, (as Ephesians 6:12 KJV states) does NOT lesson the hurt, frustration and desire for vengeance of the other human who has experienced the wrath and destruction of the possessed human (Ex. A family devastated by murder, a person destructively defamed, slandered, and falsely accused, a person wrongly imprisoned etc.).
But we, as followers of Christ MUST truly forgive..are commanded to do so as stated earlier in the OP.
We have to get to a point where we have genuine pity and sorrow for souls that (in the moment...are lost because they have no relationship with Christ). We must be comitted to praying for "clean hearts" so that we can commit to praying for their deliverances.
Which means, that that spirit which a Christian MUST develop (and keep) has to be through fasting & praying knowing that victory over any sin (in this case a desire for vengeance over an enemy) can be obtained.
Good OP

I believe those people praying those kind of prayer would have forfeited it,had it not yield results....if it works for them....let just let them be.....and besides is only God that answer prayers....I have seen witches confess and die due to that kind of prayer....if God is not happy with such kind of prayers he wouldn't have answer them.

1 Like

Re: Fall And Die Prayer by enilove(m): 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
Prayers are directed to God and it is Him alone that answers prayers.

There are spiritual powers and agents of darkness that can be affected by prayers and if God decides to kill any human being or destroy the powers of darkness , that is for Him to decide.

God is the same yesterday , today and tomorrow. He has killed in the old and new testament and no one can question why.

For what reason should someone expect witches to live ?

1 Like

Re: Fall And Die Prayer by hisgrace090: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Atayis:
so the bible says we should fight against our human enemies? It seems you don't understand something in this write up. Can principalities become blind? Can they eat their flesh and blood? So why do we pray such prayer?

Yes they can eat their spiritual flesh and blood.

1 Like

Re: Fall And Die Prayer by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
hisgrace090:

Yes they can eat their spiritual flesh and blood.
simply put, you want your enemies to die
? why don't you face Satan?
Re: Fall And Die Prayer by hisgrace090: 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Atayis:
simply put, you want your enemies to die
? why don't you face Satan?

Yes we want them dead and all of them are Satan's.
Re: Fall And Die Prayer by gobuchinny: 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
hisgrace090:

Ephiciance 6:12 which says for we restle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers against the rullars of the darkness of this world, and against spiritual wickedness in high plac es.

Oga pls stop this display of ignorance. Do you think your useless fall down n die prayer can actually kill demons? If indeed you know that our enemies r spiritual then y d useless prayer? Can your prayers kill d spirits?
Re: Fall And Die Prayer by hisgrace090: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
gobuchinny:

Oga pls stop this display of ignorance. Do you think your useless fall down n die prayer can actually kill demons? If indeed you know that our enemies r spiritual then y d useless prayer? Can your prayers kill d spirits?

If its not doing it job then why are you shivering and sweating over the prayer?
Re: Fall And Die Prayer by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
hisgrace090:

If its not doing it job then why are shivering and sweating over the prayer?
who do you emulate in Fall and die prayer, Jesus or. the apostles?
Re: Fall And Die Prayer by hisgrace090: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
Atayis:
who do you emulate in Fall and die prayer, Jesus or. the apostles?

We emulate both, remember the mad man of gadarean possessed with legions of enemies who Jesus eliminated for him to regain his sanity.
Re: Fall And Die Prayer by Eviana(f): 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
ojaysam25:

I believe those people praying those kind of prayer would have forfeited it,had it not yield results....if it works for them....let just let them be.....and besides is only God that answer prayers....I have seen witches confess and die due to that kind of prayer....if God is not happy with such kind of prayers he wouldn't have answer them.

I think or (it seems) as if a significant portion of Christians focus an exhoribitant amount on the "suffer a witch not to live" scripture..Exodus 22:18 (KJV).
The instructions were given to the Israelites (via Moses) in order to maintain a godly and holy community.
There clearly was no tolerance for satanism/witchcraft amongst God's people.
There was a reason for that strong command to have been given at that time.
I think that we need to be extremely careful how we use "that" scripture to justify certain actions today...or wanring folks dead.
Cause while the person may be practicing satanism...God still desires to save that person and it isn't for us to override that. There are ways of removing sin from amongst the congregation without literally killing the guilty party.

However, I thought the OP was about how we, Christians, need to practice Jesus' brand of Christianity as it pertained to "forgiveness, blessing, prayer for" our average, everyday "enemies"...the folks who basically are controlled by the spirit of the enemy...the ones who clearly have wrongfully used and abused us.
Clearly Jesus was/is not contradictory, so apparently we need to study His life....and practice how He lived.

1 Like

Re: Fall And Die Prayer by Uyi168: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
We can't have this fall and die prayers and still be having boko haram beheading Christians in the north ..
Can't be direct these prayers to their camp

1 Like

Re: Fall And Die Prayer by ojaysam25(m): 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Eviana:

I think or (it seems) as if a significant portion of Christians focus an exhoribitant amount on the "suffer a witch not to live" scripture..Exodus 22:18 (KJV).
The instructions were given to the Israelites (via Moses) in order to maintain a godly and holy community.
There clearly was no tolerance for satanism/witchcraft amongst God's people.
There was a reason for that strong command to have been given at that time.
I think that we need to be extremely careful how we use "that" scripture to justify certain actions today...or wanring folks dead.
Cause while the person may be practicing satanism...God still desires to save that person and it isn't for us to override that. There are ways of removing sin from amongst the congregation without literally killing the guilty party.

However, I thought the OP was about how we, Christians, need to practice Jesus' brand of Christianity as it pertained to "forgiveness, blessing, prayer for" our average, everyday "enemies"...the folks who basically are controlled by the spirit of the enemy...the ones who clearly have wrongfully used and abused us.
Clearly Jesus was/is not contradictory, so apparently we need to study His life....and practice how He lived.

we should work more on our salvation rather than focusing on those prayers....if you love witches and wizard you will make heaven....pray against them you will still make heaven....since is God that answers them...at the end of d day we will still achieve our target of making heaven....and thats the Most important thing..
Re: Fall And Die Prayer by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
Eviana:

Good OP
good job sir

1 Like

Re: Fall And Die Prayer by Eviana(f): 12:53am On Jan 13, 2020
Atayis:
good job sir

It's "ma'am"....and thank you sir.
Re: Fall And Die Prayer by oaroloye(m): 2:59am On Jan 13, 2020
MISHIGAS!

Atayis:

FALL AND DIE PRAYER.
Bible reading: 1 peter 2:21-23

I don't believe in "BIBLE READING" nonsense- which involves harping on, sometimes, a single verse, taken out-of-context, making some mosquito point, while swallowing a whole camel of an idiotic error.

I consider the whole LAW OF MOSES, and THE GOSPEL OF LORD YESHUA- which Hypocrites generally ignore, while making up their own useless Doctrines that help no one, and change nothing.

. 1st PETER 1:15-25.

15. But as He
which hath called you
is Holy,
so be ye holy
in all manner of Conversation;
16. Because it is written,

"BE YE HOLY;
FOR I AM HOLY."

17. And if ye call on The Father,
who without respect of persons
Judgeth according to
every man's work,
pass the time
of your sojourning here
in fear:
18. Forasmuch as ye know
that ye were not redeemed
with corruptible things,
as silver and gold,
from your vain conversation
received by tradition from your Fathers;
19. But with the precious Blood of Christ,
as of a lamb without blemish
and without spot:
20. Who verily was foreordained
before the foundation of the World,
but was manifest
in these last times for you,
21. Who by him do believe in God,
that Raised him up from the Dead,
and gave him Glory;
that your Faith and Hope might be in God.
22. Seeing ye have purified your souls
in obeying The Truth through the Spirit
unto unfeigned Love of the Brethren,
see that ye love one another
with a pure heart fervently:
23. Being Born Again,
not of corruptible seed,
but of incorruptible,
by The Word of God,
which liveth and abideth for ever.
24. For all flesh is as grass,
and all the Glory of Man
as the Flower of Grass.
The grass withereth,
and the flower thereof falleth away:
25. But the Word of the Lord
endureth for ever.
And this is the Word
which by The Gospel
is preached unto you.

CEPHAS' SPEECH HERE IS ONE OF CYNICAL HYPOCRISY' DELIBERATELY DECEIVING THE PEOPLE HE WAS ADDRESSING!

There are four Spiritual Energy categories:

. LEVITICUS 19:1-2.

AND The LORD
Spake unto Moses,
Saying,

2. "Speak unto all
The Congregation of
The Children of Israel,
and say unto them,

'YE SHALL BE HOLY:
FOR I THE LORD YOUR GOD
(AM) HOLY."

. REVELATION 22:11-12.

11. "He that is UNJUST,
let him be Unjust still:
and he which is FILTHY,
let him be Filthy still:
and he that is RIGHTEOUS,
let him be Righteous still:
and he that is HOLY,
let him be Holy still.
12. "And, behold,
I come quickly;
and my Reward is with me,
to give every man According
as his Work shall be."

OUR NATURAL STATE IS INHERITED FROM OUR PARENTS, ACCORDING TO THE MEAN OF THEIR SPIRITUAL ENERGY CATEGORIES AT OUR CONCEPTION.

Anyone can attain Holiness, by keeping God's Commandments, but the lower one's Natural State, the harder it is to even comprehend that we must make the effort.

It is the duty of Parents toward their future offspring, that they make themselves as Holy as possible, before conceiving them.

Recreational Sexual Intercourse is about the fastest way there is, to achieve low Spiritual Energy. Both partners Souls yield a considerable amount of Spiritual Energy during Sex, in the attempt to create a New Offspring- even when that is clearly impossible.

Therefore, offspring conceived at the end of a sequence of Recreational Sex bouts, which allowed for no recovery in-between, are at a Spiritual Disadvantage.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

This explains the cliché of the Spiritual Clergy couple, who have UNHOLY OFFSPRING.

OYINBO THEOLOGY says that MARRIED couples can have all the Sex that they want, without being defiled.

That is a complete lie, and the state of their unrighteous offspring proves it.

When Korean Minister SYUNG YUNG MOON of the UNIFICATION CHURCH ordered his members to wait a month without having sex, and let him approve them, before trying to have children, non-members of his church called him a "MADMAN."

If he was not satisfied with them, by the end of the 30 days, he would forbid them to have sex for another 30 days!

NAGUALISM proves that he was NOT crazy.

Carlos Castaneda said that a Holy man can tell what Spiritual Energy Category people are in, by *seeing* them.

They could perceive four different Energy Levels in people.

Lord Yeshua taught his Disciples the same thing- but they deliberately withheld that Knowledge from the rest of the Church, so that they would ALL FAIL.

That is the sort of people they were.

CEPHAS' TELLING CHRISTIANS THAT THEY WERE "SAVED," AND "BORN AGAIN" WAS JUST CYNICAL LYING ON HIS PART.

He was quoting THE LAW OF MOSES, after having voted, some thirty years previously, to BAN GENTILE CHRISTIANS from learning The Law of Moses.

He cared NOTHING about what The Law stood for. He was therefore hiding The True Gospel of Lord Yeshua.

Atayis:

Memory verse: But I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you. Matthew 5 : 44

. MATTHEW 5:38-48.

38. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'AN EYE FOR AN EYE,
AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.'

39. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT YE
RESIST NOT EVIL:
BUT WHOSOEVER
SHALL SMITE THEE
ON THY RIGHT CHEEK,
TURN TO HIM
THE OTHER ALSO.'

40. "And if any man
will sue thee at The Law,
and take away thy coat,
let him have (thy) cloke also.
41. "And whosoever shall
compel thee to go a mile,
go with him twain.
42. "Give to him
that asketh thee,
and from him
that would borrow of thee
turn not thou away.
43. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'THOU SHALT LOVE
THY NEIGHBOUR
AND HATE
THINE ENEMY.'

44. "But I Say unto you,

'LOVE YOUR ENEMIES,
BLESS THEM THAT
CURSE YOU,
DO GOOD TO THEM
THAT HATE YOU,
AND PRAY FOR THEM
WHICH DESPITEFULLY
USE YOU
AND PERSECUTE YOU.'

45. "That ye may be
the Children of your Father
Which is in Heaven:
for He maketh His Sun
to rise on the Evil
and on the Good,
and sendeth Rain
on the Just
and on the Unjust.
46. "For if ye love them
which love you,
what Reward have ye?
Do not even the Publicans
the same?
47. "And if ye salute
your Brethren only,
what do ye
more (than others)
Do not even
the Publicans so?
48. "Be ye therefore Perfect,
even as your Father
Which is in Heaven
is Perfect."

CITING SCRIPTURES INSTEAD OF PRINTING THEM OUT, IS HOW HYPOCRITES OFTEN LIE.

Atayis:

In many churches today, there are some prayer points which are ungodly, unscriptural and unforgiving: such as; Oh Lord! Kill anyone that does not want my progress, my enemies must die a shameful death, avenge me of my enemies, any evil eye that looks at me must become blind, my enemy must eat his flesh and drink his blood to satisfaction, just to mention a few.
Many Christians do not know their real enemy, they think their enemies are people who are possessed by the devil. Fall and die prayer is ungodly; it shows that any christian who engage in such prayer does not have a forgiving spirit. Jesus said we should bless our enemies; we should not curse them.

THERE IS NOTHING "UNGODLY" NOR "UNRIGHTEOUS" ABOUT PRAYING FOR THE DEATHS OF CAPITAL SINNERS- THAT IS DIVINE JUSTICE!

. DEUTERONOMY 25:11-19.

11. When men strive together
one with another,
and the wife of the one
draweth near
for to deliver her husband
out of the hand of him
that smiteth him,
and putteth forth her hand,
and taketh him by the secrets:
12. Then thou shalt
cut off her hand,
thine eye shall not pity her.

13. Thou shalt not
have in thy bag
divers weights,
a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not
have in thine house
divers measures,
a great and a small.
15. But thou shalt have
a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure
shalt thou have:
that thy days may be lengthened
in the Land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
and all that do unrighteously,
are an abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

17. Remember what Amalek
did unto thee by the way,
when ye were come forth
out of Egypt;
18. How he met thee
by the way,
and smote
the hindmost of thee,
even all that were feeble
behind thee,
when thou wast
faint and weary;
and he feared not God.
19. Therefore it shall be,
when the LORD thy God
hath given thee rest
from all thine enemies
round about,
in the Land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee
for an inheritance
to possess it,
that thou shalt blot out
the Remembrance of Amalek
from under Heaven;
thou shalt not forget it.

IT IS UNGODLY AND UNRIGHTEOUS, FOR A PERSON WHO HAS PRAYED FOR THE DEATH OF A CAPITAL SINNER, TO EXPECT GOD TO FORGIVE ANY/i[] OF [i]THEIR SINS.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment
ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure
ye mete,
it shall be measured
to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou
the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but consideredst not
the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say
to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

And behold, a beam
(is) in thine own eye.
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou
see clearly to cast out
the mote out of
thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is Holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again,
and rend you."

MOSES HATED HIS OWN PEOPLE, AND WANTED THEM TO SUFFER AS HE HAD SUFFERED.

Therefore, they spent FORTY YEARS in the Wilderness, tending their flocks- just as he had!

Oh, and look- Mr. Eye-for-Eye Judge found HIMSELF spending the extra FORTY YEARS along with them!

That is more-or-less how it turns out, when you Pray for Vengeance- YOU ARE STUCK IN THAT SAME TIME AND PLACE WITH YOUR ENEMIES!

According to SCIENTOLOGY, THIS is EXACTLY what causes MEMORY-LOSS.

NEGATIVE EMOTION against some perceived offender that we wish never existed.

Part of our Consciousness is dedicated toward keeping that memory out of our Conscious Awareness. That means that part of our Awareness becomes permanently unavailable.

By adulthood, the average person is only 10% Conscious.

L. RON HUBBARD, the founder of SCIENTOLOGY, discovered that people could bypass blocks against viewing intolerably painful memories that subtracted Consciousness, which he called "ENGRAMS," if an Outside Entity COMMANDED them to- adding THEIR will to their own.

When they accessed the FORGOTTEN MEMORY, and came to terms with its contents- especially the one part that caused the ENGRAM to form in the first place, that part of the Consciousness dedicated to holding the Engram out of Conscious Access is RETURNED to the rest, which increases beyond the 10% nominal level.

[See: DIANETICS: The Modern Science of Mental Health, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

MOSES HATED HIS PEOPLE, AND DID NOT TELL THEM, THAT, WHEN THEY KILLED A CAPITAL SINNER- BECAUSE HE TOLD THEM THEY COULD DO SO- THE SAME JUDGMENT CAME ON THEM, IF THEY COMMITTED ANY CAPITAL SIN THEREAFTER!

He told this to their SURVIVORS- forty years too late to help THEM- which was his intention!

This "ERROR" persisted until the time of Lord Yeshua, who made it among the first things he told HIS Disciples.

Atayis:

Did Jesus pray such prayers even at the point of death? Who among Christ' s apostles did such in the bible?

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE EXAGGERATE LORD YESHUA'S GOODNESS, AND PRETEND THAT HE WAS NEVER ANGRY, AND NEVER ABUSED, NOR CURSED ANYONE!

. LUKE 10:1-16.

AFTER these things
the Lord appointed
other seventy also,
and sent them
two and two before his face
into every city and place,
whither he himself
would come.
2. Therefore Said he
unto them,

"The Harvest truly is great,
but the labourers are few:
pray ye therefore
The Lord of the Harvest,
that He would
send forth labourers
into His Harvest.
3. "Go your ways:
behold,
I send you forth
as lambs among wolves.
4. "Carry neither purse,
nor scrip, nor shoes:
and salute no man
by the way.
5. "And into whatsoever
house ye enter,
first say,

'PEACE BE TO THIS HOUSE.'

6. "And if the Son of Peace
be there,
your Peace shall rest
upon it:
if not,
it shall turn to you again.
7. "And in
the same house remain,
eating and drinking
such things as they give:

'FOR THE LABOURER
IS WORTHY OF HIS HIRE.'

Go not from house-to-house.
8. "And into
whatsoever city ye enter,
and they receive you,
eat such things
as are set before you:
9. "And Heal the Sick
that are therein,
and say unto them,

'THE KINGDOM OF GOD
IS COME NIGH UNTO YOU.'

10. "But into whatsoever city
ye enter,
and they receive you not,
go your ways out
into the streets of the same,
and say,

11.'EVEN THE DUST
OF YOUR CITY,
WHICH CLEAVETH ON US,
WE DO WIPE OFF
AGAINST YOU:
NOTWITHSTANDING
BE YE SURE OF THIS,
THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD
IS COME NIGH UNTO YOU.'

12. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT IT SHALL BE
MORE TOLERABLE
IN THAT DAY
FOR SODOM,
THAN FOR THAT CITY.'

13. "Woe unto thee, Chorazin!
Woe unto thee, Bethsaida!
For if the Mighty Works
had been done
in Tyre and Sidon,
which have been done in you,
they had a great while ago
repented,
sitting in sackcloth and ashes.
14. "But it shall be
more tolerable
for Tyre and Sidon
at The Judgment,
than for you.
15. "And thou,
Capernaum,
which art exalted to Heaven,
shalt be thrust down to Hell.
16. "He that heareth you
heareth me;
and he that despiseth you despiseth me;
and he that despiseth me
despiseth Him that sent me."

THAT IS NOT BLESSING THOSE WHO REJECT THE GOSPEL!

Atayis:

Did Jesus not rebuke Peter for cutting a person's ear when Jesus was about to be arrested? Then, why do you want your enemies to die? The first martyr, Stephen said " Lord, do not hold this sin again them ( Acts 7:60) he forgave them despite their brutal deed against him by stoning him to death.

LORD YESHUA REBUKING CEPHAS FOR CUTTING OF MALCHUS' EAR IS NOT IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS SOMEONE CALLING VENGEANCE ON HIS ENEMIES.

Lord Yeshua commanded CEPHAS to carry that sword.

STEPHEN was a FOOL, who DISOBEYED Lord Yeshua, who CLEARLY COMMANDED HIS DISCIPLES TO LEAVE PLACES THAT DIDN'T WANT THE GOSPEL!

Why did he disobey?

If he believed he could ask Lord Yeshua for anything, why not ask him to stop the stoning?

Why not ask him to TELEPORT him out of range?

Why was he not INVULNERABLE to stoning?

During the INDONESIAN REVIVAL of 1965, some wicked Souls tried to stone a Brethren the Holy Ghost sent to preach to them- and the stones hit something two feet from him, and fell to the ground.

[See: LIKE A MIGHTY WIND, by Mel Tari.]

Stephen's unprofitable Death was his own fault- as he too, was an accessory to MURDER.

We'll get to that.

Atayis:

Who among Christ' s apostles did such in the bible?

Answer: [/i]CEPHAS![/i]

. ACTS 5:1-11.

BUT a certain man
named Ananias,
with Sapphira his wife,
sold a possession,
2. And kept back part
of the price,
his wife also being privy to it,
and brought a certain part,
and laid it at the Apostles' feet.
3. But Peter said,

"Ananias, why hath Satan
filled thine heart
to lie to the Holy Ghost,
and to keep back part
of the price of the land?
4. "Whiles it remained,
was it not thine own?
And after it was sold,
was it not
in thine own power?
Why hast thou conceived
this thing
in thine heart?
Thou hast not lied unto men,
but unto God."

5. And Ananias
hearing these words fell down,
and gave up the ghost:
and great fear
came on all them
that heard these things.
6. And the young men arose,
wound him up,
and carried him out,
and buried him.
7. And it was about the space
of three hours after,
when his wife,
not knowing what was done,
came in.
8. And Peter answered
unto her,

"Tell me whether
ye sold the land
for so much?"

And she said,

"Yea, for so much."

9. Then Peter said unto her,

"How is it that ye
have agreed together
to tempt
The Spirit of The Lord?
Behold,
the feet of them
which have buried
thy husband
are at the door,
and shall carry thee out."

10. Then fell she down straightway at his feet,
and yielded up the ghost:
and the young men came in,
and found her dead,
and, carrying her forth,
buried her by her husband.
11. And great fear
came upon all the Church,
and upon as many
as heard these things.

THIS GOES AGAINST LORD YESHUA'S EXPLICIT TEACHING:

But YOU said to the effect that this event NEVER HAPPENED.

. LUKE 9:51-56.

51. And it came to pass,
when the time was come
that he should be received up,
he stedfastly set his face
to go to Jerusalem,
52. And sent messengers
before his face:
and they went,
and entered into a village
of the Samaritans,
to make ready for him.
53. And they did not
receive him,
because his face
was as though
he would go to Jerusalem.
54. And when his Disciples
James and John saw this,
they said,

"Lord, wilt thou that we
Command Fire to come down
from Heaven,
and consume them,
even as Elias did?"

55. But he turned,
and rebuked them,
and said,

"Ye know not what
manner of spirit ye are of.
56. "For The Son of Man is not
come to destroy men's lives,
but to Save them."

THIS WAS THE OFFICIAL EXPULSION OF LORD YESHUA FROM "THE APOSTLES' " CHURCH.

EVERY "CHRISTIAN" in that Church was a PARTAKER of MURDER.

According to THE LAW, TWO WITNESSES testified to something, but ONLY CEPHAS- whose Visions were ALWAYS WRONG- testified AGAINST them.

But the whole Church went along with CEPHAS.

After THAT, Satan was able to begin killing them.

[To be Continued.]
Re: Fall And Die Prayer by oaroloye(m): 4:11am On Jan 13, 2020
[Continued:]

Atayis:

fall and die prayer is generated in the old testament. It was the time even when the so called prophets killed many people. Elijah killed the innocent king's messengers who were only doing their duties. No wonder Jesus called them thieves and robbers.

YOU MUST BE A DEVIL-POSSESSED MADMAN TO ACCUSE THE ANOINTED PROPHET OF GOD OF KILLING INNOCENT MEN!

. DEUTERONOMY 18:15-22.

5. The LORD thy God will
raise up unto thee
a Prophet from
the midst of thee,
of thy Brethren,
like unto Me;
unto him ye shall hearken;
16. According to all
that thou desiredst
of The LORD thy God
in Horeb in
the Day of the Assembly,
saying,

"LET ME NOT HEAR AGAIN
THE VOICE OF THE LORD MY GOD,
NEITHER LET ME SEE
THIS GREAT FIRE ANY MORE,
THAT I DIE NOT."

17. And The LORD Said unto me,

"THEY HAVE WELL SPOKEN
THAT WHICH THEY HAVE SPOKEN.
18. "I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET
FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN,
LIKE UNTO THEE,
AND WILL PUT MY WORDS IN HIS MOUTH;
AND HE SHALL SPEAK UNTO THEM
ALL THAT I SHALL COMMAND HIM.
19. "AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS,
THAT WHOSOEVER
WILL NOT HEARKEN
UNTO MY WORDS
WHICH HE SHALL SPEAK
IN MY NAME,
I WILL REQUIRE IT OF HIM.”

20. But the prophet,
which shall presume
to speak a word in My Name,
which I have not
commanded him to speak,
or that shall speak
in the name of other gods,
even that prophet shall die.
21. "And if thou say in thine heart,

'HOW SHALL WE
KNOW THE WORD
WHICH THE LORD
HATH NOT SPOKEN?'

22. When a prophet speaketh
in The Name of The LORD,
if the thing follow not,
nor come to pass,
that is the thing which
The LORD hath not spoken,
but the prophet hath
spoken it presumptuously:
thou shalt not be afraid of him.

YOU HAVE TO BE INSANE TO CHALLENGE THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROPHETS, THEIR RIGHTS AND THEIR DUTY IN BRINGING DEATH UPON HEBREW ISRAELITE AND GENTILE SINNERS ALIKE!

. 1st KINGS 16:30-33.

30. And Ahab the son of Omri
did evil in the sight of The LORD
above all that were before him.
31. And it came to pass,
as if it had been a light thing
for him to walk in the Sins
of Jeroboam the son of Nebat,
that he took to wife Jezebel
the daughter of Ethbaal
king of the Zidonians,
and went and served Baal,
and worshipped him.
32. And he reared up
an altar for Baal
in the House of Baal,
which he had built in Samaria.
33. And Ahab made a grove;
and Ahab did more
to provoke The LORD God of Israel
to Anger
than all the kings of Israel
that were before him.

THIS IS THE FATHER OF THE GUY, WHOSE HIRED THUGS YOU ARE CALLING "INNOCENT MEN!?!

You must be MENTAL!

. 1st KINGS 17:24.

24. And the woman said to Elijah,

"Now by this I know
that thou art a Man of God,
and that the Word of The LORD
in thy mouth is Truth."

THIS IS WHOM YOU ARE CALLING A MURDERER OF INNOCENT MEN?

. 1st KINGS 18:3-4.

3. And Ahab called Obadiah,
which was the governor
of his house.
[Now Obadiah
feared The LORD greatly:
4. For it was so,
when Jezebel cut off
the Prophets of The LORD,
that Obadiah took
an hundred Prophets,
and hid them by fifty in a cave,
and fed them with bread and water.]

ELIJAH WAS THE ONLY PROPHET OF GOD WALKING AROUND FREE.

. 1st KINGS 18:17-40.

17. And it came to pass,
when Ahab saw Elijah,
that Ahab said unto him,

"Art thou he
that troubleth Israel?"

18. And he answered,

"I have not troubled Israel;
but thou, and thy father's house,
in that ye have forsaken
The Commandments of The LORD,
and thou hast followed Baalim.
19. "Now therefore send,
and gather to me all Israel
unto mount Carmel,
and the prophets of Baal
four hundred and fifty,
and the prophets of the groves
four hundred,
which eat at Jezebel's table."

20. So Ahab sent unto
all the Children of Israel,
and gathered the prophets together
unto mount Carmel.
21. And Elijah came
unto all the people,
and said,

"How long halt ye
between two opinions?
If the LORD be God,
follow Him:
but if Baal,
then follow him."

And the people answered him
not a word.
22. Then said Elijah
unto the people,

"I, even I only,
remain a Prophet of The LORD;
but Baal's prophets
are four hundred and fifty men.
23. "Let them therefore
give us two bullocks;
and let them choose
one bullock for themselves,
and cut it in pieces,
and lay it on wood,
and put no fire under:
and I will dress the other bullock,
and lay it on wood,
and put no fire under:
24. "And call ye on the Name
of your gods,
and I will call on
The Name of The LORD:
and The God that answereth by Fire,
let him be God."

And all the people
answered and said,

"It is well spoken."

25. And Elijah said
unto the prophets of Baal,

"Choose you one bullock
for yourselves,
and dress it first;
for ye are many;
and call on the Name of your gods,
but put no fire under."

26. And they took the bullock
which was given them,
and they dressed it
and called on the Name of Baal
from morning even until noon,
saying,

"O Baal, hear us."

But there was no Voice,
nor any that answered.
And they leaped
upon the altar
which was made.
27. And it came to pass at Noon,
that Elijah mocked them,
and said,

"Cry aloud:
for he is a god;
either he is talking,
or he is pursuing,
or he is in a journey,
or peradventure he sleepeth,
and must be awaked."

28. And they cried aloud,
and cut themselves
after their manner
with knives and lancets,
till the blood gushed out
upon them.
29. And it came to pass,
when midday was past,
and they prophesied
until the time of the Offering
of the evening sacrifice,
that there was neither Voice,
nor any to answer,
nor any that regarded.
30. And Elijah said
unto all the people,

"Come near unto me."

And all the people
came near unto him.
And he repaired
The Altar of The LORD
that was broken down.
31. And Elijah took twelve stones, according to the number
of the Tribes of the Sons of Jacob,
unto whom
the Word of The LORD came,
saying,

"ISRAEL SHALL BE
THY NAME:"

32. And with the stones
he built an Altar
in The Name of The LORD:
and he made a trench
about the Altar,
as great as would contain
two measures of seed.
33. And he put the wood in order,
and cut the bullock in pieces,
and laid him on the wood,
and said,

"Fill four barrels with water,
and pour it on the Burnt Sacrifice,
and on the wood."

34. And he said,

"Do it the second time."

And they did it the second time.

And he said,

"Do it the third time."

And they did it the third time.
35. And the water ran
round about The Altar;
and he filled the trench
also with water.
36. And it came to pass
at the time of
The Offering of
the Evening Sacrifice,
that Elijah the Prophet
came near,
and said,

"LORD God of Abraham,
Isaac, and of Israel,
let it be known this day
that thou art God in Israel,
and that I am thy servant,
and that I have done
all these things at Thy Word.
37. "Hear me, O LORD,
hear me,
that this people may know
that Thou art The LORD God,
and that thou hast
turned their heart back again."

38. Then The Fire of the LORD fell,
and consumed the Burnt Sacrifice,
and the wood,
and the stones,
and the dust,
and licked up the water
that was in the trench.
39. And when all the people saw It,
they fell on their faces:
and they said,

"The LORD,
He is The God;
The LORD,
He is The God."

40. And Elijah said
unto them,

"Take the prophets of Baal;
let not one of them escape.
And they took them:
and Elijah brought them
down to the brook Kishon,
and slew them there.

DID YOU EVER EVEN READ THE STORY OF ELIJAH, AT ALL?

You really never even read how it came to be that 153 men were sent to arrest Elijah?

. 1st KINGS 22:51-53.

51. Ahaziah the son of Ahab
began to reign over Israel in Samaria
the seventeenth year of Jehoshaphat
king of Judah,
and reigned two years over Israel.
52. And he did Evil
in The Sight of The LORD,
and walked in the Way of his father,
and in the way of his mother,
and in the way of Jeroboam
the son of Nebat,
who made Israel to Sin:
53. For he served Baal,
and worshipped him,
and provoked to Anger
The LORD God of Israel,
according to all
that his father had done.

THIS MEANS THAT THE PROPHETS OF YAHWEH GOD BECAME WANTED FUGITIVES AND EXECUTION VICTIMS, AGAIN.

. 2nd KINGS 1:51-15.

THEN Moab rebelled against Israel
after the death of Ahab.
2. And Ahaziah fell down
through a lattice
in his upper chamber
that was in Samaria,
and was sick:
and he sent messengers,
and said unto them,

"Go, enquire of Baalzebub
the god of Ekron
whether I shall recover
of this disease."

3. But the Angel of The LORD
Said to Elijah the Tishbite,

"Arise,
go up to meet the messengers of the king of Samaria, and say unto them, Is it not because there is not
a God in Israel,
that ye go to enquire of Baalzebub
the god of Ekron?
4. "Now therefore
thus Saith The LORD,

'THOU SHALT NOT COME DOWN
FROM THAT BED ON WHICH
THOU ART GONE UP,
BUT SHALT SURELY DIE.' "

And Elijah departed.
5. And when the messengers
turned back unto him,
he said unto them,

"Why are ye now turned back?"

6. And they said unto him,

"There came a man up to meet us,
and said unto us,

'GO, TURN AGAIN
UNTO THE KING
THAT SENT YOU,
AND SAY UNTO HIM,

THUS SAITH THE LORD,
IS IT NOT BECAUSE
THERE IS NOT A GOD IN ISRAEL,
THAT THOU SENDEST
TO ENQUIRE OF BAALZEBUB
THE GOD OF EKRON?
THEREFORE THOU SHALT
NOT COME DOWN
FROM THAT BED
ON WHICH THOU ART GONE UP,
BUT SHALT SURELY DIE.' "

7. And he said unto them,

"What manner of man
was he which came up to meet you,
and told you these words?"

8. And they answered him,

"He was an hairy man,
and girt with a girdle of leather
about his loins."

And he said,

"It is Elijah the Tishbite."

9. Then the king sent unto him
a Captain of Fifty with his Fifty.
And he went up to him:
and, behold,
he sat on the top of an hill.
And he spake unto him,

"Thou Man of God,
the king hath said,

'COME DOWN.' "

10. And Elijah answered
and said to the Captain of Fifty,

"If I be a Man of God,
then let Fire
come down from Heaven,
and consume thee and thy fifty."

And there came down
Fire from Heaven,
and consumed him and his fifty.
11. Again also he sent unto him
another Captain of Fifty
with his Fifty.
And he answered
and said unto him,

"O Man of God,
thus hath the king said,

'COME DOWN QUICKLY.' "

12. And Elijah answered
and said unto them,

"If I be a Man of God,
let Fire come down from Heaven,
and consume thee and thy Fifty.
And the Fire of God came down
from Heaven,
and consumed him and his Fifty.
13. And he sent again
a Captain of the third Fifty
with his Fifty.
And the third Captain of Fifty
went up,
and came and fell on his knees
before Elijah,
and besought him,
and said unto him,

"O Man of God,
I pray thee,
let my life,
and the life of these Fifty thy servants,
be precious in thy sight.
14. "Behold, there came
Fire down from Heaven,
and burnt up the two captains of the former fifties with their fifties:
therefore let my life
now be precious in thy sight."

15. And the Angel of The LORD
Said unto Elijah,

"Go down with him:
be not afraid of him."

And he arose,
and went down with him
unto the king.

THESE WERE TOTALLY WICKED MEN, WILLING TO MURDER THE PROPHETS OF THE GOD WHO LIBERATED THEIR ANCESTORS FROM SLAVERY, AND GAVE THEM A HOMELAND TO DWELL IN- IN WHICH THEY CHOSE TO WORSHIP AND SERVE OTHER GODS.

These are whom you are calling "INNOCENT MEN."

Atayis:

The bible says "do not repay evil with evil" and God does not want the death of a sinner, but all to come to repentance.

WHO TOLD YOU THAT? WELL, THEY LIED TO YOU!

. DEUTERONOMY 28:1-20.

AND it shall come to pass,
if thou shalt hearken diligently
unto The Voice of The LORD thy God,
to observe and to do
all His Commandments
Which I Command thee
this Day,
that the LORD thy God
will set thee on high
above all nations of the Earth.
2. And all these Blessings
shall come on thee,
and overtake thee,
if thou shalt hearken unto
The Voice of The LORD
thy God.
3. Blessed shalt thou be
in the city,
and blessed shalt thou be
in the field.
4. Blessed shall be
the fruit of thy body,
and the fruit of thy ground,
and the fruit of thy cattle,
the increase of thy kine,
and the flocks of thy sheep.
5. Blessed shall be
thy basket and thy store.
6. Blessed shalt thou be
when thou comest in,
and blessed shalt thou be
when thou goest out.
7. The LORD shall
Cause thine Enemies
that rise up against thee
to be smitten before thy face:
they shall come out
against thee one way,
and flee before thee
seven ways.
8. The LORD shall
Command the Blessing
upon thee in thy storehouses,
and in all that thou
settest thine hand unto;
and He shall Bless thee
in the land which
The LORD thy God
giveth thee.
9. The LORD shall
establish thee
an Holy people unto Himself,
as he hath sworn unto thee,
if thou shalt keep
The Commandments
of The LORD thy God,
and walk in His Ways.
10. And all people
of the Earth shall see
that thou art called by
The Name of The LORD;
and they shall be
afraid of thee.
11. And The LORD
shall make thee
plenteous in goods,
in the fruit of thy body,
and in the fruit of thy cattle,
and in the fruit of thy ground,
in the land which
The LORD Sware
unto thy Fathers
to give thee.
12. The LORD shall
open unto thee
His Good Treasure,
the Heaven to give the rain
unto thy land in his season,
and to Bless all
the Work of thine hand:
and thou shalt lend
unto many nations,
and thou shalt not borrow.
13. And The LORD shall
make thee the Head,
and not the Tail;
and thou shalt be above only,
and thou shalt not be beneath;
if that thou hearken unto
The Commandments
of The LORD thy God,
Which I Command thee
this day,
to observe and to do them:
14. And thou shalt not
go aside from
any of the Words
Which I Command thee
this Day,
to the right hand,
or to the left,
to go after other gods
to serve them.

15. But it shall
come to pass,
if thou wilt not
hearken unto The Voice
of The LORD thy God,
to observe to do
all His Commandments
and His Statutes
Which I Command thee
this Day;
That all these Curses
shall come upon thee,
and overtake thee:

16. Cursed shalt thou be
in the city,
and cursed shalt thou be
in the field.
17. Cursed shall be
thy basket and thy store.
18. Cursed shall be
the fruit of thy body,
and the fruit of thy land,
the increase of thy kine,
and the flocks of thy sheep.
19. Cursed shalt thou be
when thou comest in,
and cursed shalt thou be
when thou goest out.

20. The LORD shall
send upon thee
cursing, vexation,
and rebuke,
in all that thou
settest thine hand unto
for to do,
until thou be destroyed,
and until thou perish quickly;
because of the Wickedness
of thy doings,
whereby thou hast
forsaken Me.

THAT IS THE REAL GOD- ANY OTHER YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD ABOUT IS A COUNTERFEIT.

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32-13:5.

32. What thing soever
I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.
IF THERE arise among you
a Prophet,
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
and giveth thee
a Sign or a Wonder,
2. And the Sign or the Wonder
come to pass,
whereof he spake unto thee,
saying,

"LET US GO
AFTER OTHER GODS,
WHICH THOU
HAST NOT KNOWN,
AND LET US
SERVE THEM."

3. Thou shalt not hearken
unto the words of that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams:
for The LORD thy God
loveth you,
to know whether ye love
The LORD your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after
The LORD your God,
and fear Him,
and keep His Commandments,
and obey His Voice,
and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams,
shall be put to Death;
because he hath spoken
to turn (you) away
from The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the land of Egypt,
and redeemed you
out of the House of Bondage,
to thrust thee
out of The Way which
The LORD thy God
Commanded thee to walk in.
So shalt thou put
the Evil away
from the midst of thee.

GOD WANTS ALL SINNERS DEAD- THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE.

[To be Continued.]
Re: Fall And Die Prayer by oaroloye(m): 7:46am On Jan 13, 2020
[Continued:]

Atayis:

That your said enemy is not your enemy. Satan is just using that person against you because s/he is possessed. So, if you kill him/her, you have let Jesus' work on the cross of calvary to be in vain on that person.

WHEN HAS SATAN-POSSESSION EXONERATED ANY SINNER?

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

ALL SINNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE SINS THAT THEY HAVE COMMITTED.

Atayis:

Jesus wants all to come to repentance. And since that person dies in sin, you have condemned that person to hell fire.

ONLY SINNERS WHO DIE WITH TOTAL RECALL CAN GO TO HELL.

All Sinners condemn themselves.

Atayis:

Brethren, fortify yourself in the spiritual realm against spiritual attacks and desist in fall and die prayer. Your real enemy, Satan, can't die. So why do you want to kill innocent people. It shows you have little knowledge about the words of God.

SATAN IS NOT IMMORTAL AND CAN DIE- THAT IS WHY HE IS DOING EVERYTHING HE IS DOING.

Atayis:

In conclusion, this type of prayer can lead you to hell fire. If you know that your mother is a witch seeking your downfall, and you wish her dead or you pray that she should die in your fall and die prayer. In Matthew chapter 5, Jesus mentioned it that our actions come through the act.

"OUR ACTIONS COME THROUGH THE ACT" DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE.

Please learn to speak English.

Atayis:

So if you pray such prayer , you have committed the sin of killing someone and you are liable to hell fire.

KILLING A DELIBERATE SINNER IS NOT MURDER: "THOU SHALT NOT KILL" PROTECTION DOES NOT APPLY TO THEM.

They are NONPERSONS.

Atayis:

Once again, fortify yourself in the spirit and desist from praying such prayer. It shows you have little knowledge of the words of God. Fall and die prayer in ungodly, unscriptural and unforgiving. Jesus did not pray such, and the apostles neither. So who do you emulate in this?
Peace!

THERE IS NOTHING "UNGODLY," NOR "UNSCRIPTURAL" ABOUT "FALL DOWN AND DIE!" PRAYING: IT IS ONLY UNGODLY AND UNSCRIPTURAL TO EXPECT ANY MERCY FROM GOD THEREAFTER.

. MATTHEW 5:7.

7. "Blessed (are) the merciful:
for they shall obtain Mercy."

OBVIOUSLY, "MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES" MEMBERS ARE NOT WORTHY TO PASS JUDGMENT ON OTHERS, AND MERELY MAKE THEIR OWN CASES WORSE.

There is absolutely no way for them to talk their way out of such Asymmetrical Judgments.

In killing their Enemies, they have also agreed to DIE, also.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment
ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure
ye mete,
it shall be measured
to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou
the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but consideredst not
the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say
to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

And behold, a beam
(is) in thine own eye.
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou
see clearly to cast out
the mote out of
thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is Holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again,
and rend you."

THE JUDGMENT THAT ONE PASSES UPON OTHERS IS ALSO PASSED UPON ONESELF.

. LUKE 6:20-49.

20. And he lifted up his eyes
on his Disciples,
and Said,

"Blessed be ye Poor:
for yours is
The Kingdom of God.
21. "Blessed are ye
that hunger now:
for ye shall be filled.
Blessed are ye that weep now:
or ye shall laugh.
22. "Blessed are ye,
when men shall hate you,
and when they shall
separate you
from their company,
and shall reproach you,
and cast out your name as Evil,
for The Son of Man's sake.
23. "Rejoice ye in that day,
and leap for joy:
for, behold,
your Reward
is great in Heaven:
or in the like manner
did their fathers
unto The Prophets.
24. "But woe unto you
that are Rich!
for ye have received
your Consolation.
25. "Woe unto you
that are full!
For ye shall hunger.
Woe unto you that laugh now!
For ye shall mourn and weep.
26. "Woe unto you,
when all men
shall speak well of you!
For so did their fathers
to The False Prophets.
27. "But I Say unto you
which hear,

'LOVE YOUR ENEMIES,
DO GOOD TO THEM
WHICH HATE YOU,
28. 'BLESS THEM
THAT CURSE YOU,
AND PRAY FOR THEM
WHICH DESPITEFULLY
USE YOU.
29. 'AND UNTO HIM
THAT SMITETH THEE
ON THE ONE CHEEK
OFFER ALSO THE OTHER;
AND HIM THAT
TAKETH AWAY THY CLOAK
FORBID NOT TO
TAKE THY COAT ALSO.
30. 'GIVE TO EVERY MAN
THAT ASKETH OF THEE;
AND OF HIM THAT TAKETH
AWAY THY GOODS
ASK THEM NOT AGAIN.
31. 'AND AS YE WOULD
THAT MEN SHOULD
DO TO YOU,
DO YE ALSO
TO THEM LIKEWISE.'

32. "For if ye love them
which love you,
what thank have ye?
For Sinners also love
those that love them.
33. "And if ye do good to them
which do good to you,
what thank have ye?
For Sinners also
do even the same.
34. "And if ye lend to them
of whom ye hope to receive,
what thank have ye?
For Sinners also
lend to Sinners,
to receive as much again.
35. "But love ye your Enemies,
and do good,
and lend,
hoping for nothing again;
and your Reward shall be great,
and ye shall be
The Children of the Highest:
for he is Kind unto
the Unthankful
and to the Evil.
36. "Be ye therefore merciful,
as your Father also is Merciful.
37. "Judge not,
and ye shall not be Judged:
Condemn not,
and ye shall not be Condemned:
Forgive, and ye shall be Forgiven:
38. "Give,
and it shall be
given unto you;
good measure,
pressed down,
and shaken together,
and running over,
shall men give into your bosom.
For with the same measure
that ye mete withal
it shall be measured to you again."

39. And he Spake
a Parable unto them,

"Can the blind
lead the blind?
shall they not both
fall into the ditch?
40. "The disciple is
not above his master:
but every one that is perfect
shall be as his master.
41. "And why beholdest thou
the mote that is in
thy brother's eye,
but perceivest not
the beam that is
in thine own eye?
42. "Either how canst
thou say to thy Brother,

'BROTHER,
LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
THAT IS IN THINE EYE,'

when thou thyself
beholdest not
the beam that is
in thine own eye?'

Thou Hypocrite,
cast out first
the beam out of thine own eye,
and then shalt thou see clearly
to pull out the mote
that is in thy brother's eye.
43. "For a good tree
bringeth not forth corrupt fruit;
neither doth a corrupt tree
bring forth good fruit.
44. "For every tree is known
by his own fruit.
For of thorns men
do not gather figs,
nor of a bramble bush
gather they grapes.
45. "A Good Man out of the Good Treasure of his heart
bringeth forth
that which is Good;
and an Evil Man
out of the Evil Treasure
of his heart
bringeth forth that which is Evil:
for of the abundance
of the heart his mouth speaketh.
46. "And why call ye me,
'Lord, Lord,'
and do not the things
which I say?
47. "Whosoever cometh to me,
and heareth my Sayings,
and doeth them,
I will shew you
to whom he is like:
48. "He is like a man
which built an house,
and digged deep,
and laid the foundation
on a rock:
and when the flood arose,
the stream beat vehemently upon that house,
and could not shake it:
for it was founded upon a rock.
49. "But he that heareth,
and doeth not,
is like a man that
without a foundation
built an house upon the earth;
against which the stream
did beat vehemently,
and immediately it fell;
and the ruin of that house
was great."

IN THE BEGINNING, GOD GAVE ADAM A GARDEN, AND PUT EVERY DESIRABLE TREE IN THE GARDEN- INCLUDING ONE THAT HE DID NOT WANT ADAM TO EAT.

He did not say that it was a TEST.

It turned out to be a TEST.

ADAM FAILED THE TEST.

LORD YESHUA gave his Disciples a FREE HAND- to OBEY or DISOBEY his Commandments.

He did not say that it was a TEST.

I SAY THAT THEY FAILED THAT TEST- I AM THE ONLY CHRISTIAN IN THE WORLD WHO SAYS THAT!

God has not Said that He is TESTING Christians.

It should be obvious that that is what has been happening.

He cannot be happiest with the results thus far.

That so many Christians should WILLINGLY AGREE that THEY ARE NOT WORTHY of Lord Yeshua- totally refusing to follow HIS INSTRUCTIONS to-the-letter, is a CONCLUSION.

It cannot be the Conclusion that He wanted most. But it does prove that THE TEST WORKS.

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32-13:5.

32. What thing soever
I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.
IF THERE arise among you
a Prophet,
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
and giveth thee
a Sign or a Wonder,
2. And the Sign or the Wonder
come to pass,
whereof he spake unto thee,
saying,

"LET US GO
AFTER OTHER GODS,
WHICH THOU
HAST NOT KNOWN,
AND LET US
SERVE THEM."

3. Thou shalt not hearken
unto the words of that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams:
for The LORD thy God
loveth you,
to know whether ye love
The LORD your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after
The LORD your God,
and fear Him,
and keep His Commandments,
and obey His Voice,
and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams,
shall be put to Death;
because he hath spoken
to turn (you) away
from The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the land of Egypt,
and redeemed you
out of the House of Bondage,
to thrust thee
out of The Way which
The LORD thy God
Commanded thee to walk in.
So shalt thou put
the Evil away
from the midst of thee.

IF WE GO BY "THE BIBLE," IT DOESN'T MATTER WHICH OF LORD YESHUA'S COMMANDMENTS A CHRISTIAN BREAKS: THEY CANNOT LOSE THEIR SALVATION.

. ROMANS 10:8-13.

8. But what saith it?

"THE WORD IS NIGH THEE,
EVEN IN THY MOUTH,
AND IN THY HEART:"

that is, The Word of Faith,
Which we preach;

9. "THAT IF THOU SHALT
CONFESS WITH THY MOUTH
THE LORD JESUS,
AND SHALT BELIEVE
IN THINE HEART
THAT GOD HATH
RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD
THOU SHALT BE SAVED."

10. For with the heart
man believeth unto Righteousness;
and with the mouth
confession is made unto Salvation.
11. For the scripture saith,

"WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH ON HIM
SHALL NOT BE ASHAMED."

12. For there is no difference
between the Jew and the Greek:
for the same Lord over all
is Rich unto all
that call upon him.
13. For whosoever shall
call upon the Name of the Lord
shall be Saved.

BUT WHAT IF PAUL HAD NO AUTHORITY TO ISSUE THOSE PROMISES?

What if HE HIMSELF had FAILED HIS TEST, and wanted EVERYONE ELSE to FAIL ALSO?

What more obvious test can there be, of someone GAINSAYING Lord Yeshua's Teachings, and making claims that HE DENIED?

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is
The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in
at The Strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be
which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the Gate,
and narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you
in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are
ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their fruits.
Do men gather
grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot
bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the Fire.
20 Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but He that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22 Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD,
HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY
WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I
profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth Them,
I will liken him unto
a Wise Man,
which built his house
upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded
upon a rock.
26 . "And every one
that heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto
a Foolish Man,
which built his house
upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had
ended these Sayings,
the people were astonished
at his Doctrine:
29. For He taught them
as one having authority,
and not as the scribes.

IF ANOTHER MESSENGER CAN COME AND SUPERSEDE THE WORDS OF LORD YESHUA, THAT MEANS THAT HE AND HIS TEACHINGS ARE NOT THE ROCK FOUNDATION.

That would mean that we have no foundation. That is not the Lord Yeshua I believe on. Is it the one YOU believe on?

[Concluded?]

(1) (Reply)

Why Will People Go To Heaven? / October 1st:Nigeri Will Experience Independence From Attacks, Oppression-Kumuyi / I Spent 990 Years In Kingdom Of Darkness - Mummy GO, Funmilayo Adebayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 243
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.