Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:48 AM

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! (1688 Views)

YAH Is The Personal Name Of Our Creator / Part 2: Hallelu YAH! YAH's Salvation Is Worthy. / Why Does Yah Care If We Worship Him Or Not..is It His Ego (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by elated177: 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
gensteejay:
Interesting thread, though childish, coming from a so-called physicist who attributes natural things and phenomena to a god.

So if an SS1 student asks you what makes the sun to shine or what makes wind to blow or what causes thunder and lightning, you would simply it's say Yahweh that does all these things.

Ignoring you should be a better option, but let me show you how foolish you actually are, before you strut away with false sense of wisdom and knowledge. It is people like you who exhibit absolute pride and arrogance in utter ignorance, who learn from the messages my Father in heaven (Daddy in the sky) uses me to disseminate and still foolishly turn around and insult me. Do not bother, I am neither doing it for financial reward nor to gain honour for myself.

Yes, I am a physicist. What is your own field?

What is nature? What is science? What is physics? Who created nature? Who owns nature? Who created the natural phenomena and the laws which govern them? Can the Creator influence such laws? How does the sun produce its radiant energy? Can the process which the sun uses to produce its energy be influenced by its Creator?

Let's say certain reactions have to take place for there to be rainfall. Can such reactions be influenced by the Creator? If humans - permitted by the Creator, of course - learn about such reactions, is it possible for them to induce rainfall?

Let us look at fertilization.

A zygote is a eukaryotic cell formed by a fertilization event between two gametes. The zygote's genome is a combination of the DNA in each gamete, and contains all of the genetic information necessary to form a new individual. In multicellular organisms, the zygote is the earliest developmental stage. Wikipedia

So, a zygote is formed from the union of two gametes, and is the first stage in a human organism's development. Zygotes are produced by fertilization between two haploid cells, the ovum and the sperm cells, which make a diploid cell.
https://simple.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Zygote - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

This is biology. Who made or put the biological laws in place? Can he influence them?

Who created the male/female and made him/her able to produce sperm cells/ova? Does he come down in order to remove the sperm cell from the male and plant it in the female? Does he do so each time a male and female meet for the purpose of procreation? The Creator, YHVH Almighty, made the law of procreation --- process of creation, if you like. Humans simply obey/follow this law or process whenever they want to procreate. As along the heavens and the earth he created still exist, this law/process will continue to exist. Can he, the Creator, influence this law or process? He can by making the male or female infertile.

The sun and it's energy.

Like most stars, the sun is made up mostly of hydrogen and helium atoms in a plasma state. The sun generates energy from a process called nuclear fusion. During nuclear fusion, the high pressure and temperature in the sun's core cause nuclei to separate from their electrons. .
https://www.need.org › files › guides
Energy From the Sun - The NEED Project.

This reaction, known as nuclear fusion, converts hydrogen atoms into helium. The by-product of nuclear fusion in the Sun's core is a massive volume of energy that gets released and radiates outward toward the surface of the Sun and then into the solar system beyond it.
https://www.wonderopolis.org › ho...
How Does the Sun Make Energy? | Wonderopolis.

This much science, physics, has taught us. This much I will explain to such student.

However, beyond that and bordering on the scope of this discourse, being a highly spiritual man, highly religious man if you like, I know the sun didn't just come into existence on its own. If so, who made it. Who made reactions which take place within its core? Does he who made the sun do so - start those reactions - every morning the sun comes up? He who made the sun made it and the process it carries out daily in order to produce its energy. Can he influence this process? How? It is not for you to know, dude. As long as the heavens and the earth continue to exist, the sun will continue to do its thing every day. Unless, of course, its Creator instructs it otherwise. He can do that. Actually, it is one of the simplest things YHVH Almighty, the Creator, can do After all, he is the Owner of everything.

About wind, thunder and lightning, I will teach such student exactly what science, physics, has taught me.

However, beyond that, like I stated above, YHVH Almighty created them all. Whatever law or process they follow, he made such law or process. Can he, therefore, influence their operation? Most definitely YES. How so? It is not for you to know, dude.

So, dude, YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and all that is in them, made the sun, the moon, the stars, the wind, the rain, the thunder and lightning and whatever laws or processes the follow in other to do their thing. Can YHVH Almighty, the Mighty One of Jacob and my Mighty One, exercise authority over them? YES,YES, AND YES. Can YHVH El Shaddai, my Daddy in the sky, influence their operations? Emphatic yes.
How? It is not for you to know.
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by elated177: 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
gensteejay:

Your real name must be DULLapo.

You wish.

Mr smart mess, state your full identity here so we can assess your mental and physical states. Like I have always stated, anyone can hide behind a mask and claim genius.

I can assure you, gensteejay, that you will never have someone like me, elated177, in your lineage or bloodline even in the next 1000 years.
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by elated177: 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
gensteejay:

And you call yourself a scientist? Ignorant blokes like this show Nigeria's education system is a failed one.

I am a scientist. Physicist to be precise. I don't call myself such. That is what I am.

If the educational system you passed through was a failed one, the one I passed through was not, as you can see.

You think you are knowledgeable, right? Reveal your true identity here so we can get an assessment of your mental and physical states.

Apart from the copy and paste you do, what kind of knowledge have you thought up and disseminated here, Mr smart mess?

You are knowledgeable and you still chase otemsapien's so-called universal book of history all over the place like a fly chases human dung.
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by elated177: 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
gensteejay:

Most Nigerians lack critical thinking skills and dislike any exercise that pushes their IQ to the limits.

Mr critical thinker, the knowledge you have thought up powers nairaland. Clap for yourself.

What is your IQ, mr smart mess?

Why are you so quick to insult people.

Absolute pride and arrogance in utter ignorance.
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
elated177:

I am a scientist. Physicist to be precise. I don't call myself such. That is what I am.

If the educational system you passed through was a failed one, the one I passed through was not, as you can see.

You think you are knowledgeable, right? Reveal your true identity here so we can get an assessment of your mental and physical states.

Apart from the copy and paste you do, what kind of knowledge have you thought up and disseminated here, Mr smart mess?

You are knowledgeable and you still chase otemsapien's so-called universal book of history all for the place like a fly chases human dung.
Look at this fool. So, I should demonstrate my intelligence to you by posting my personal details on a public forum?

Do you even read the tripe you've been posting here? How old are you?

At least you've the freedom to assume any character you want on the Internet. But while you're claiming to be a scientist on one hand, you're behaving like an idiot on the other hand, judging by the tripe you've been saying here.

A scientist that can't give a practical explanation on the occurrence of natural phenomena, but chooses to attribute everything to Yahweh, his powerless god.

Everyone is a scientist these days online, including low IQ dolts that can't solve a simple DE (differential equation) or proffer a practical solution to any problems faced by humanity.

2 Likes

Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
elated177:

Why are you so quick to insult people. .
Ask Google.
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by elated177: 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
gensteejay:

Look at this fool. So, I should demonstrate my intelligence to you by posting my personal details on a public forum?

Do you even read the tripe you've been posting here? How old are you?

At least you've the freedom to assume any character you want on the Internet. But while you're claiming to be a scientist on one hand, you're behaving like an idiot on the other hand, judging by the tripe you've been saying here.

A scientist that can't give a practical explanation on the occurrence of natural phenomena, but chooses to attribute everything to Yahweh, his powerless god.

Everyone is a scientist these days online, including low IQ dolts that can't solve a simple DE (differential equation) or proffer a practical solution to any problems faced by humanity.

When people have nothing meaningful to say, they resort to insult. I will not condescend to your level.

I guess Facebook is a private forum. Pathetic.

I do not come on social media to pick fight and quarrel. That is not my style.

Scram.
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by 0temSapien: 7:30am On Jan 29, 2020
elated177:

I am done with you. Whenever you're serious and ready to continue with this discourse, reveal your identity. Any body can hide on a faceless forum and claim all sorts of things.

Till then, you and everything you are espousing here are consigned to the garbage bin.
It's your opinion though and you are entitled to it. May the Light of God Almighty the creator of YHVH your god reveal the truth to you.
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by elated177: 8:42am On Jan 31, 2020
0temSapien:
It's your opinion though and you are entitled to it. May the Light of God Almighty the creator of YHVH your god reveal the truth to you.

May Yahushua the Messiah who himself is the Light and embodiment of the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty - the Creator of heaven and earth, continue to shine in, on and around me, elated177.

I give glory, honour and praise to Yahushua the Messiah, my Master and Saviour, for making elated177, his servant/messenger, the light of the world and the salt of the earth.

There is no other light that I desire apart from the Light of YHVH Almighty - El Shaddai - Yahushua the Messiah.

To all the other servants/messengers of YHVH Almighty all over the world, may the peace and love of our Father in heaven (Daddy in sky) continue to reign in your hearts and spirits.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by elated177: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
Strict obedience to the Ten Commandments of YHVH of Hosts is the only thing that can bring peace in this world. Every other thing man tries in that regard - attempt to bring peace in this world - will fail. The Creator of all things, man and animals, has given his Word.

The Ten Commandments of YHVH of Hosts bring about equity, justice and fairness. True peace depends on those three, mainly, at least. Any peace that exists without those three key factors, is not really peace. The environment where such peace exists, is hovering over a truckload of dynamites.

It is obvious the world has no regard for the Creator and his Word, his Ten Commandments.

To the saints, the greatest wisdom and knowledge you will ever come across in this world can only be found in the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven.

The Scriptures of our Daddy in the Sky constitute the only manual we need to traverse this world. They contain the compass we need to navigate this crooked and perverse world.

The Word of YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven, is the Bread of Life.

We must not forget this.

As we draw closer to the second coming of our Master, Yahushua the Messiah, the attack on our very foundation, the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty, will increase. The kingdom of wickedness knows what obedience to the Ten Commandments does to it. The evil one and his servants know that the authority of the saint lies in obedience to the Ten Commandments of our Father in heaven, which is Yahushua the Messiah himself.

It is this obedience that sets the saint apart as the temple of YHVH Almighty, where he and his Son, his Word, live by his Set-apart Spirit.

May YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven, continue to give us guidance through his great and awesome Spirit in us.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by elated177: 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Otematum/otemsapien, I can see you are back from wherever it was you went to. I will like us to have a little more discourse bordering on what transpired here, on this thread.

Are you up for it?
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by elated177: 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Otematum, I am waiting for your response.
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by OtemAtum: 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Same set of questions I keep answering over and over again. You can refer to my past responses. I don't do back and forth.
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by elated177: 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
OtemAtum:
Same set of questions I keep answering over and over again. You can refer to my past responses. I don't do back and forth.

You have refused to stop uttering blasphemous things against my Daddy in the sky, YHVH Almighty. You have vehemently refused to stop maligning the set-apart Scriptures of the Mighty One of Jacob. I have shown you that YHVH Almighty created the heavens, the earth, the sea and all that is in them. He exercises his power and authority over the things he has made, such as the rain, the sun, the wind, thunder and lightning. A God who does such things cannot be imprisoned because no other god has the power or authority to imprison him.
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by OtemAtum: 4:17am On Mar 29, 2020
elated177:

You have refused to stop uttering blasphemous things against my Daddy in the sky, YHVH Almighty. You have vehemently refused to stop maligning the set-apart Scriptures of the Mighty One of Jacob. I have shown you that YHVH Almighty created the heavens, the earth, the sea and all that is in them. He exercises his power and authority over the things he has made, such as the rain, the sun, the wind, thunder and lightning. A God who does such things cannot be imprisoned because no other god has the power or authority to imprison him.

It is written and it cannot be taken away. If it did not happen, the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY would not have recorded it. Read the book of OTEM ERECTUS 226: 7-30

7. You are greater than all gods in intelligence and knowledge. Now have we chosen you O otem, go and set Aferk free. Now Mother Earthus came also with Aluna and Ishtar and thousands of goddesses, both of Aferk and of the whole earth. and they said, blessed is otem, the god of all histories of humanity.
8. The gods hear his name and tremble. The people who torment others in the name of witches and wizards hear his name and flee. Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Gaol, Eshu and all gods of bad religion and mind slavery hear his name and bow.
9. otem, fakir Atomos, go and quickly set Aferk free from gullibility before they are turned into animals in their minds. Go and free them from the hostages of Jehoshua, Yiga, Shamshin, Krisht, Bonkee, Wilhem and all manner of gods who make them slaves and deceive them on the face of the earth.
10. Who shall study the histories of otem and fear death? Whose mind shall be so strong to read the truth and still have joy reading the lies in the books of religion? Even Vishnu have said, let the truth of the words of otem prevail.
11. otem, the adopted son of all gods and goddesses of the earth, stay here until we have fought and won all the gods in a psychospiritual battle. You shall see how we shall defeat them.
12. Now otem stood and watched how the gods went farther away from him. and as they went farther, it seemed to him as if they were still standing before him, for distance was made into an illusion as if it no more existed. and it was as if a screen was showing the thing to otem.
13. and otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. and Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. and they had almost equal powers with the gods. and they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.
15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. and Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. and Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. and their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? and they said, we are ready.
18. and the battle began.
19. and otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. and there were vacuums, but only otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. and when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. and otem awoke. and his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. and they had done many things to revive him.
22. and otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. and henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. and they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. and they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. and they said, otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. and in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. and focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. and a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. and the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.
29. Now otem, we have done our own part, therefore go and do your part also. Be not lazy in the compilation and interpretation of the texts of histories which we have given to you.
30. and we shall breathe life into the history which you shall write and it shall live on in the minds of the people, rather than religious texts. and humanity shall begin to use their own brains, worshipping no god while they do good to themselves.
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by elated177: 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:

It is written and it cannot be taken away. If it did not happen, the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY would not have recorded it. Read the book of OTEM ERECTUS 226: 7-30

7. You are greater than all gods in intelligence and knowledge. Now have we chosen you O otem, go and set Aferk free. Now Mother Earthus came also with Aluna and Ishtar and thousands of goddesses, both of Aferk and of the whole earth. and they said, blessed is otem, the god of all histories of humanity.
8. The gods hear his name and tremble. The people who torment others in the name of witches and wizards hear his name and flee. Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Gaol, Eshu and all gods of bad religion and mind slavery hear his name and bow.
9. otem, fakir Atomos, go and quickly set Aferk free from gullibility before they are turned into animals in their minds. Go and free them from the hostages of Jehoshua, Yiga, Shamshin, Krisht, Bonkee, Wilhem and all manner of gods who make them slaves and deceive them on the face of the earth.
10. Who shall study the histories of otem and fear death? Whose mind shall be so strong to read the truth and still have joy reading the lies in the books of religion? Even Vishnu have said, let the truth of the words of otem prevail.
11. otem, the adopted son of all gods and goddesses of the earth, stay here until we have fought and won all the gods in a psychospiritual battle. You shall see how we shall defeat them.
12. Now otem stood and watched how the gods went farther away from him. and as they went farther, it seemed to him as if they were still standing before him, for distance was made into an illusion as if it no more existed. and it was as if a screen was showing the thing to otem.
13. and otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. and Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. and they had almost equal powers with the gods. and they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.
15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. and Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. and Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. and their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? and they said, we are ready.
18. and the battle began.
19. and otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. and there were vacuums, but only otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. and when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. and otem awoke. and his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. and they had done many things to revive him.
22. and otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. and henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. and they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. and they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. and they said, otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. and in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. and focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. and a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. and the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.
29. Now otem, we have done our own part, therefore go and do your part also. Be not lazy in the compilation and interpretation of the texts of histories which we have given to you.
30. and we shall breathe life into the history which you shall write and it shall live on in the minds of the people, rather than religious texts. and humanity shall begin to use their own brains, worshipping no god while they do good to themselves.

Isaiah 43:11-13 I, even I, am YHWH; and beside me there is no saviour. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no stranger among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith YHWH, that I am El. Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

Isaiah 44:6-8 Thus saith YHWH the King of Israel, and his redeemer YHWH of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no Elohim. And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them. Dear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there an Eloah beside me? yea, there is no rock; I know not any.

Isaiah 44:21-27

44:21 Remember these, O Jacob and Israel; for thou art my servant: I have formed thee; thou art my servant: O Israel, thou shalt not be forgotten of me.

44:22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

44:23 Sing, O ye heavens; for YHWH hath done it: shout, ye lower parts of the earth: break forth into singing, ye mountains, O forest, and every tree therein: for YHWH hath redeemed Jacob, and glorified himself in Israel.

44:24 Thus saith YHWH, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am YHWH that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

44:25 That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;

44:26 That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers; that saith to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be inhabited; and to the cities of Judah, Ye shall be built, and I will raise up the decayed places thereof:

44:27 That saith to the deep, Be dry, and I will dry up thy rivers:
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by OtemAtum: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
elated177:

Isaiah 43:11-13 I, even I, am YHWH; and beside me there is no saviour. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no stranger among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith YHWH, that I am El. Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

Isaiah 44:6-8 Thus saith YHWH the King of Israel, and his redeemer YHWH of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no Elohim. And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them. Dear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there an Eloah beside me? yea, there is no rock; I know not any.

MCC 1: 14
14 . Now the names of some of these beings (created by God Almighty) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, ..., Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

Dibnim 2: 10 There is no god in the universe who has been robed with a great glory as me, therefore Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, El, Enlil and their likes cannot withstand me in strength.
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by elated177: 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:

Dibnim 2: 10 There is no god in the universe who has been robed with a great glory as me, therefore Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, El, Enlil and their likes cannot withstand me in strength.

Who is speaking here?
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by OtemAtum: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
elated177:

Who is speaking here?
Someone who is higher than Jehovah your God.
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by elated177: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:
Someone who is higher than Jehovah your God.

The name of my God is not Jehovah.

The name of my Father in heaven is YHVH.

Doesn't this person have a name?
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by elated177: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:

MCC 1: 14
14 . Now the names of some of these beings (created by God Almighty) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, ..., Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

Isaiah 45
45:5 I am YHWH, and there is none else, there is no Elohim beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am YHWH, and there is none else.

45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHWH do all these things.

45:8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I YHWH have created it.
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by OtemAtum: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
elated177:

The name of my God is not Jehovah.

The name of my Father in heaven is YHVH.

Doesn't this person have a name?

The person is someone who is greater that YHVH your god. At the mention of the name of this person, YHVH your god trembles. To save your god from trembling, we had better not mention his name cool
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by OtemAtum: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
elated177:

Isaiah 45
45:5 I am YHWH, and there is none else, there is no Elohim beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am YHWH, and there is none else.

45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHWH do all these things.

45:8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I YHWH have created it.

Dibnim 1: 1 - 10
1. I am a chlorine to the bad gods. I weaken their bonds.
2. I have the potential of a potassium to displace every useless god.
3. I am the heat which makes the weak take courage.
4. I am the key which opens all cuffs.
5. I am the whirlwind sent to scatter the philosophies of Yahweh, Allah and their likes.
6. I am the house of words, the cave of histories, the mansion of knowledge.
7. I am the powerhouse of all good and penitent gods.
8. I am a great element among the functional groups of the universe.
9. I am the part of God(Existence) where universal histories are kept.
10. Within me is peace and peace revolves around me.
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by elated177: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:

The person is someone who is greater that YHVH your god. At the mention of the name of this person, YHVH your god trembles. To save your god from trembling, we had better not mention his name cool

Just say the name. Are you afraid?
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by OtemAtum: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
elated177:

Just say the name. Are you afraid?
So that Jehovah and Allah could tremble? Should I say the name to make your god tremble?
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by elated177: 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:

Dibnim 1: 1 - 10
1. I am a chlorine to the bad gods. I weaken their bonds.
2. I have the potential of a potassium to displace every useless god.
3. I am the heat which makes the weak take courage.
4. I am the key which opens all cuffs.
5. I am the whirlwind sent to scatter the philosophies of Yahweh, Allah and their likes.
6. I am the house of words, the cave of histories, the mansion of knowledge.
7. I am the powerhouse of all good and penitent gods.
8. I am a great element among the functional groups of the universe.
9. I am the part of God(Existence) where universal histories are kept.
10. Within me is peace and peace revolves around me.

Let him show you how he will generate a little wind first, before generating a whirlwind.

If he had peace at all, not to talk of peace revolving round him, he wouldn't be running around using you to malign the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty.

There is real power:

Amos 4:13 For, lo, he that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind, and declareth unto man what is his thought, that maketh the morning darkness, and treadeth upon the high places of the earth, YHVH, The Elohim of hosts, is his name.
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by OtemAtum: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
elated177:

Show him show you how he will generate a little wind first, before generating a whirlwind.

If he had peace at all, not to talk of peace revolving round him, he wouldn't be running around using you to malign the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty.

There is real power:

Amos 4:13 For, lo, he that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind, and declareth unto man what is his thought, that maketh the morning darkness, and treadeth upon the high places of the earth, YHVH, The Elohim of hosts, is his name.

Korshekorsh 1: 10, 11

10. Who can be as destructive as Allah, who through Armaggedon and Jihad has detroyed more than two-third of the population of the homos who have ever existed on the earth? He has a partner in Yahweh, the deceiver.
11. Who can be as fearless as Otem, who came among hundreds of thousands of religious gods and revealed the true history of the world, departing the earth only when his time was up?
For none of the gods could touch him while he reveals the histories of the universe.
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by elated177: 11:54am On Mar 31, 2020
OtemAtum:
Korshekorsh 1: 10, 11

10. Who can be as destructive as Allah, who through Armaggedon and Jihad has detroyed more than two-third of the population of the homos who have ever existed on the earth? He has a partner in Yahweh, the deceiver.
11. Who can be as fearless as Otem, who came among hundreds of thousands of religious gods and revealed the true history of the world, departing the earth only when his time was up?
For none of the gods could touch him while he reveals the histories of the universe.

So your otem is no longer in existence? No wonder!
Re: El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! by elated177: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nothing has changed. Yahveh Almighty is the Creator of the ends of the Earth. No confusion there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg / Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo / The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.