Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? (2907 Views)

Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
Although age has nothing to do with maturity, i've found older ladies to be more emotionally mature than younger ladies.. What are your thoughts on this?

2 Likes

Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by sulakishop(m): 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
The younger the better and the less heart breaks

2 Likes

Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
sulakishop:
The younger the better and the less heart breaks
the younger,the better? The thought going through my mind right now..

4 Likes

Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by Mogajunior(m): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
coolMy love for mature women and Milf is out of this world. They hardly leave wen they fall in love cos I treat them like a baby and make them feel so much love. I wish I can find one again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
Mogajunior:
coolMy love for mature women and Milf is out of this world. They hardly leave wen they fall in love cos I treat them like a baby and make them feel so much love. I wish I can find one again.
i concur..

4 Likes

Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by frozen70(f): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
simplelex:
Although age has nothing to do with maturity, i've found older ladies to be more emotionally mature than younger ladies.. What are your thoughts on this?

Older laddies, I mean people from 30yrs and above have been exposed to life to a certain level, they have gotten beaten once or twice and it has helped to calm them to Maturity

As you are talking they are listening and making senses out of it

They are ready to get settled because they have seen 70% of what life has to offer and understands love because they have seen hatred

They knows that a bird in hand worths two in the Bush

Those between 18yrs to 29yrs are yet to explore, no matter how you talk, it gets in and get out of the ears

They will never understand because they believe they are yet to explore and they will always hope to get a bigger one, even when they know that they have to start from a humble beginning

They believe a bird in hand is less that the birds that are more colourful in the bush

9 Likes

Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
The older the better.

From my observations guys who are 30 years and above are more mature, composed and serious. At this age,most are ready if not desperate to marry, have a family, a home and a life unlike the young ones below 30 who are roaming about the streets with their pencil trousers hustling for pussy and hawking red pills online. So yes! The older the better.cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
frozen70:

Older laddies, I mean people from 30yrs and above have been exposed to life to a certain level, they have gotten beaten once or twice and it has helped to calm them to Maturity

They are ready to get settled because they have seen 70% of what life has to offer and understands love because they have seen hatred

Those between 18yrs to 29yrs are yet to explore, no matter how you talk, it gets in and get out of the ears

They will never understand because they believe they are yet to explore and they will always hope to get a bigger one, even when they know that they have to start from a humble beginning

They believe a bird in hand is less that the birds that are more colourful in the bush

You said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by frozen70(f): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

You said it all.

Thanks
Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by Cholls(m): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
My brothers sisters dey there dey debate ooo. All I know be say pussy wey don ripe don ripe eat am

2 Likes

Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by Kevsmart88(m): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
[quote author=Ariza post=85733400]The older the better.

From my observations guys who are 30 years and above are more mature, composed and serious. At this age,most are ready if not desperate to marry, have a family, a home and a life unlike the young ones below 30 who are roaming about the streets with their pencil trousers hustling for pussy and hawking red pills online. So yes! The older the better.cheesy[/quote )
Funny but true....I jus feel certain levels of maturity comes with age..no two ways about it.

2 Likes

Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
[quote author=Kevsmart88 post=85735960][/quote] Here's the equation: The older you get (age) the more responsibilities you get (challenges) the more responsibilities you take ( challenges) The wider you become ( maturity).

Very clear and straight!
Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
I like the 30+ladies.
Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
Cholls:
My brothers sisters dey there dey debate ooo. All I know be say pussy wey don ripe don ripe eat am
lol, nor go eat wetin go purge you bros..

1 Like

Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
frozen70:

makes sense,.
Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ariza:
The older the better.

From my observations guys who are 30 years and above are more mature, composed and serious. At this age,most are ready if not desperate to marry, have a family, a home and a life unlike the young ones below 30 who are roaming about the streets with their pencil trousers hustling for pussy and hawking red pills online. So yes! The older the better.cheesy
Would you rather we wear baggy pants instead undecided angry

3 Likes

Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by Cholls(m): 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
simplelex:
lol, nor go eat wetin go purge you bros..

Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Would you rather we wear baggy pants instead undecided angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Someone is pissed grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ariza:
Someone is pissed grin
gringringringringrin just playing around joor
Happy New Year
Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by Lamanii22(f): 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
Mogajunior:

You sound like scales lol... Or are you both related?
Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
gringringringringrin just playing around joor

Happy New Year
I know nah grin grin

Happy New Year to you too dearie. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by ultimate77(m): 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
frozen70:

what is the difference between 30 & 29¿
Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by frozen70(f): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
ultimate77:

Experience

1 Like

Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by donjobill: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ariza:
The older the better.

lipsrsealed. cheesy
Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
ultimate77:

depends on who's 30 and who's 29..

1 Like

Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Here to read comments.... grin grin tongue

Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by donjobill: 4:27am On Jan 13, 2020
Ariza:

Someone is pissed grin

You are hitting us harder! grin

So, afterall, it's not because you cannot defend what you stated, that you declined from elaborating, despite all criticism on your comment elsewhere.
Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by donjobill: 4:41am On Jan 13, 2020
frozen70:

Experience

Not necessarily.
Some people keep on repeating the same mistakes over and over again as they continue to grow older. Prejudiced thinking, preconceived notions and fear of stepping out of their comfort zone, stifle their growth in certain areas, comparatively.

1 Like

Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 13, 2020
donjobill:

You are hitting us harder! grin

So, afterall, it's not because you cannot defend what you stated, that you declined from elaborating, despite all criticism on your comment elsewhere.
Sometimes silence is golden grin . BTW you still stand on your perception isn't it? Well you may not be totally wrong though tongue
Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 13, 2020
Ladies with superiority complex tend to go for younger guys...
Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by kay29000(m): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2020
This is actually what is on my mind at the moment. I have between two girls to pick for marriage...one is in her mid 20s, and the other is in her late 30s. I prefer the one in her mid 30s, cos she is more mature, understands me better, and just more understanding generally than the younger girl. But then again, I'm thinking of childbirth. I wish to have at least 3 children, and considering the age of the girl in her late 30s, I don't know if that would be medically possible. Dilema.

1 Like

Re: Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? by ultimate77(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2020
frozen70:

Experience

then add "experienced 30 and inexperienced 29" ... You guys should leave age out of this.
Let me tell you a short story.
In 2013 after my nysc, I returned to port Harcourt while doing a volunteer job at an NGO, this lady walked in and asked if she could do a photocopy I looked at her for a moment and just decided to help her out. During the time I was doing the photocopies, I engaged her in a conversation, I realised she was doing her nysc on her birth certificate her age was 18 the way she talked explained how reasonable and well mannered she is...

After a few moment of thought, I felt she will be from one of this rich homes, I further asked her few questions to which she responded to. I immediately asked for her contact, she gave me but politely told me she was married... I was like wow!!! Beautiful.. She just said, "it's ok we can be friends, you are actually nice" I was wowd... You guys should take age out of this... I've seen so many young guys and ladies who are quiet reasonable and matured in thinking and action.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Guys, Stop Acting On This Pranks By Ladies / Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.