Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible (1395 Views)

Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Pastor Beaten To Coma As Condom Fell From His Bible / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible by paxonel(m): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
A man of God in a bus in Anambra was beaten to stupor because condom fell off from his Bible after preaching.
This happened yesterday in anambra state.
Some of the passengers maintained that he's being hypocritical and that he is among the reasons people have lost hopes and faiths in men of God in this country.
The onitsha man of God might not be aware of the condom in between the best Bible but the notion accrued from This is that he might be a fornicator yet carrying the Bible. Which is somewhat seen as hypocrisy.

http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/2bc6b2d3a384337036daf7f4faaa23ba?client=news

laclastilala, mynd44

Re: A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
What nonsense! Just because man wants to have protected sex? Him kill person?

1 Like

Re: A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible by AntiWailer: 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
What was his offence ?
Re: A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible by neonly: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Osisiye:

Nothing person no go see
Re: A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible by mahakexchange(m): 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
All because it happened in Onitsha!
And he might be a safe sex preacher.

Fast, honest and reliable I buy bitcoin and gift cards at the best rate you can ever get contact me on WhatsApp - 09070304779 / mahakexchange@gmail.com
Re: A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible by StarUp: 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
What if he had wanted using the condom to give an illustration in order to drive home his message? grin Africa my Africa...whoever colonised us did a bad job.

1 Like

Re: A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible by daddytime(m): 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
Savages...
Re: A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible by Davash222(m): 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
Onitsha boys don beat Chinese enter pastor face. Lol
Re: A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible by darfay: 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
Osisiye:

Oh yeah, The Bible is now the best place to store condoms ba?
Re: A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible by Drince: 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
AntiWailer:
What was his offence ?
He is a hypocrite, but on the other hand he did nothing wrong.. Maybe he wanted a holy sex with a holy condom
Re: A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
darfay:

Oh yeah, The Bible is now the best place to store condoms ba?
He can decide to store it anywhere he wants. He did not commit murder.
Re: A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible by rtdCivilservant: 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
Do they know if it was meant for his wife.
Re: A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible by rkayg(m): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
paxonel:
A man of God in a bus in Anambra was beaten to stupor because condom fell off from his Bible after preaching.
This happened yesterday in anambra state.
Some of the passengers maintained that he's being hypocritical and that he is among the reasons people have lost hopes and faiths in men of God in this country.
The onitsha man of God might not be aware of the condom in between the best Bible but the notion accrued from This is that he might be a fornicator yet carrying the Bible. Which is somewhat seen as hypocrisy.

http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/2bc6b2d3a384337036daf7f4faaa23ba?client=news

laclastilala, mynd44

Hypocrisy at its peak

1 Like

Re: A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible by Exmilitant(m): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
the way it is desecrated by his followings, I wonder if the name Jesus is as powerful as christians boasts?...
Re: A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible by Tocheagle(m): 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
grin

Re: A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible by Kylekent59: 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
Just because I am welding a gun doesn't mean I am a criminal/thief.

Mentality some people gat thesedays needs to be looked into.

A man in his 18 came to a football viewing centre, he sat and after 15 mins had been played, he had argument with another fan.

They were arguing on trophy and champions league records.

The 18 yrs old boy guy got mad out of his antagonist not taking in his words, he said in anger," all of una way dey her dey mad"

Immediately I heard that, I was exasperated, and wanted to slap him, but I kept low and pretended like I didn't hear.

A young fresh man called the boy and told him never to repeat those words again, because some viewers there are older than him.

To my greatest surprise, another guy stood up and replied the young fresh looking guy saying," he call anybody name?, my guy talk dey go jor"

Quarrel broke out and the centre became boisterous, noisy and unbearable.

I turned back and hissed, SMH and left the FB viewing centre.

They wayward life of our youths nowadays is something else,because by 2023, there would be no more respect for the elders.

1 Like

Re: A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible by RoyalBlu(f): 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
"man of God" is joining ranks with "love" as being one of the most abused words in the world.

What happened to his pockets

It's well.
Re: A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Thank God I never said Amen to their prayers. grin But this beating is too much o.
Re: A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible by iPrevail(m): 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
AntiWailer:
What was his offence ?

Apparently, hypocrisy is now a crime grin
Re: A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible by castrol180(m): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
Na them them...flatinoes
Re: A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible by Siki355(m): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
Osisiye:

probably with his wife

Re: A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible by Evangkatsoulis: 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kylekent59:
Just because I am welding a gun doesn't mean I am a criminal/thief.

Mentality some people gat thesedays needs to be looked into.

A man in his 18 came to a football viewing centre, he sat and after 15 mins had been played, he had argument with another fan.

They were arguing on trophy and champions league records.

The 18 yrs old boy guy got mad out of his antagonist not taking in his words, he said in anger," all of una way dey her dey mad"

Immediately I heard that, I was exasperated, and wanted to slap him, but I kept low and pretended like I didn't hear.

A young fresh man called the boy and told him never to repeat those words again, because some viewers there are older than him.

To my greatest surprise, another guy stood up and replied the young fresh looking guy saying," he call anybody name?, my guy talk dey go jor"

Quarrel broke out and the centre became boisterous, noisy and unbearable.

I turned back and hissed, SMH and left the FB viewing centre.

They wayward life of our youths nowadays is something else,because by 2023, there would be no more respect for the elders.
But why should you respect people because they were born before you?
Re: A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible by Kylekent59: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
Evangkatsoulis:

But why should you respect people because they were born before you?

Don't worry, when your 5 years old son call you a monkey, hope you ain't gonna get angered by his word grin grin grin

e get as karam dam hits

Keep typing from the comfort of your home
Re: A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Aggressive people.

Religion always evoke aggressiveness.

What's wrong with the man having condom?

(1) (Reply)

Let's Share Our Testimonies Here / Hear What God Is Saying To You In This Month Of March / Happy New Year To All Muslims In Da House. Today Is 1st Muharram 1432ah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.