Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,874 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Need Your Input - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Input (2945 Views)

Wives And Mothers, I Need Your Input / I'm Back With Another Wahala.... Please I Need Your Input... / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

GO AND SIT DOWN.
Really? E be like say you no get respect.
Re: I Need Your Input by CAPSLOCKED: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
Babygal2020:

Really? E be like say you no get respect.

I SEE AS YOUR RESPECT PURSUE YOUR HUSBAND FRIEND FROM UNA HOUSE.

8 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I SEE AS YOUR RESPECT PURSUE YOUR HUSBAND FRIEND FROM UNA HOUSE.
Are you married? If no, pls try and settle down. Marriage brings a lot of sense and maturity.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by cococandy(f): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
You have already apologized to him. Let him be and face your life.

If you have issues with people keeping grudges against you, then you will always have issues . Because people won’t always be in your good books nor you in theirs.

Even if he wants to avoid you to stop further events in the future, he can always reply your message with a simple “okay” and leave it at that. He doesn’t have to visit you guys anymore if he doesn’t want to nor does he have to pick up your calls.

But then he’s hanging out with your husband while not in speaking terms with you or visiting you guys. Makes me question what they even talk about.

Don’t play that game with him please.
If he’s not talking to you then he’s out. Simple. Don’t contact him any further.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Your Input by AFONAMARO: 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
TheArchangel:

Send him a genuine and apologetic SMS taking full responsibility and stop hiding by using pregnancy excuses to unleash evil behavior. What you did had nothing to do with pregnancy. You got mad at him and lashed out, the earlier you own up and accept your mistake the better.

Pregnancy is no "condition", learn to control your tongue and you will be fine.

You don't sound remorseful one bit, one minute you are asking for advice, the next minute you are dishing out threat. You even said you won't want to see him if he waits till you deliver. Aunty, go and shape your mouth

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Input by CAPSLOCKED: 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
Babygal2020:

Are you married? If no, pls try and settle down. Marriage brings a lot of sense and maturity.

I SEE AS YOUR SENSE AND MATURITY PURSUE YOUR HUSBAND FRIEND FROM UNA HOUSE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Input by TheArchangel(f): 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
Babygal2020:

See the exact message I sent him:
Good afternoon Oga Emeka.... I intended coming to ur house two days ago but learnt you had gone out. I'm so sorry for shouting at u d oda day. Pls forgive me.
On a normal day, I can never shout at him. Pregnancy can make one to be aggressive.
You can google it.
You see embarassed. You are not apologetic at all, you are still blaming pregnancy. You just appeared apologetic because your husband wouldn't have non of it. Pregnancy does a lot of things but it doesn't make people rude. We are who we are, ma'am.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Input by Graxie(f): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ifyjos have landed here. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Input by UjuJoan2: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
Babygal2020:

How can you be calling your husband's friend to come and eat? What kind of over familiarity is that? No wonder you had the guts to insult him. Pregnancy or not, you don see the guy finish.

Please let the guy reclaim the little dignity he has left. Stop calling or texting him. He is your husband's friend, not yours. You need learn about boundaries.

10 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by oyoolima: 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
All these women that over do.
Forming over friendly homie with husband friend so that they'll say you're good and nice.
Very irritating.

You have not said the reason why you shouted meaning that you think you were unreasonable.
Was it small shout or raskimono style?
Did you insult him?

You've apologised,keep it in and preserve your dignity.

This one you're so desperate,are you afraid he will encourage your husband to.indulge in naughty acts and you want him close just so you can monitor them?

Face your life madam,I hope you have a job.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
TheArchangel:
You see embarassed. You are not apologetic at all, you are still blaming pregnancy. You just appeared apologetic because your husband wouldn't have non of it. Pregnancy does a lot of things but it doesn't make people rude. We are who we are, ma'am.
Well, maybe I'm not a Perfectionist like you.
Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
UjuJoan2:

How can you be calling your husband's friend to come and eat? What kind of over familiarity is that? No wonder you had the guts to insult him. Pregnancy or not, you don see the guy finish.

Please let the guy reclaim the little dignity he has left. Stop calling or texting him. He is your husband's friend, not yours. You need learn about boundaries.
Really? I used to invite him to dine with us because his house is not far from ours.
Maybe I was just too kind.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
oyoolima:
All these women that over do.
Forming over friendly homie with husband friend so that they'll say you're good and nice.
Very irritating.

You have not said the reason why you shouted meaning that you think you were unreasonable.
Was it small shout or raskimono style?
Did you insult him?

You've apologised,keep it in and preserve your dignity.

This one you're so desperate,are you afraid he will encourage your husband to.indulge in naughty acts and you want him close just so you can monitor them?

Face your life madam,I hope you have a job.
Well, I have learnt my lesson.... I will just stop being too kind.
Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
AFONAMARO:

Pregnancy is no "condition", learn to control your tongue and you will be fine.

You don't sound remorseful one bit, one minute you are asking for advice, the next minute you are dishing out threat. You even said you won't want to see him if he waits till you deliver. Aunty, go and shape your mouth
That's your opinion. If someone can harbour grudges for many months only for him to come to my house after I have given birth, probably to fulfil all righteousness. Then, he isn't welcome!!!!
Re: I Need Your Input by uzicuzy(m): 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ur pride and ego no let u see road...nw u blame am onto Belle matter
U better go back and mke amends and stop being petty...very soon u go offend ur husboo and blame it on Belle matter...for ur info alot of married pregnant women are dis minute giving their husboo the desired affection prior Monday work. U beta retrace ur step and do the needful...before u reason my case I should let u kw dat I'm married with a 7 year old kidki

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Input by ImaIma1(f): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
Babygal2020:

Well, maybe I'm not a Perfectionist like you.

You came online to ask for inputs yet you are resisting them. You are only accepting the words from people who align with you and see nothing wrong in what you did. But the ones who tell you the blatant truth that pregnancy is not an excuse, you resist.

Sadly, many women hide behind pregnancy a lot. Accept responsibility and quit this blame on the pregnancy. But you are still trying to explain away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
Don't get me wrong. I have known this guy for some years now but I have never had issue with him.
Pregnancy can make a woman become aggressive temporally. Again, you can google it up. If I'm not remorseful for what happened, I wouldn't have even apologized!!!!
ImaIma1:

You came online to ask for inputs yet you are resisting them. You are only accepting the words from people who align with you and see nothing wrong in what you did. But the ones who tell you the blatant truth that pregnancy is not an excuse, you resist.

Sadly, many women hide behind pregnancy a lot. Accept responsibility and quit this blame on the pregnancy. But you are still trying to explain away.
Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hmmm. Which amendment are you talking about? The apology I have tendered isn't enough ni? This issue happened last week, not today.
Lemme reserve my strength.
uzicuzy:
Ur pride and ego no let u see road...nw u blame am onto Belle matter
U better go back and mke amends and stop being petty...very soon u go offend ur husboo and blame it on Belle matter...for ur info alot of married pregnant women are dis minute giving their husboo the desired affection prior Monday work. U beta retrace ur step and do the needful...before u reason my case I should let u kw dat I'm married with a 7 year old kidki
Re: I Need Your Input by ImaIma1(f): 11:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Babygal2020:
Don't get me wrong. I have known this guy for some years now but I have never had issue with him.
Pregnancy can make a woman become aggressive temporally. Again, you can google it up. If I'm not remorseful for what happened, I wouldn't have even apologized!!!!

I have been pregnant before and I have been around and taken care of many pregnant women. And I can tell you that we still have the will over those things. Some people will tell you they can go and beg for food from strangers because it smells appealing. No matter how tantalising the food smelt to me, I couldn't disgrace my lineage because of long throat and blame it on the pregnancy. That's what I used to tell myself.

No matter how aggressive it makes you feel, there are some people you cannot lash out to. The pregnancy will respect those people. Your husband's friend wasn't one of those people. And it depends on what he did that made you lash out.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by yeyeosoronga: 1:30am On Jan 13, 2020
Pregnancy/ periods do make women more irritable, mood swings, etc. All hormonal of course. PMS is a medical condition btw.
Documented medical facts and conditions which all have management in place for them. It can be quite debilitating in some women when they have the extreme form of it.
Do not trivialise it because you have never experienced it as a woman or you will never experience it as a man.
OP, keep apologising. Perhaps some days when your husband is going there to visit, you could send some packed lunch/dinner for his friend. At least you have extended an olive branch . No need to force it though, as I guess he will go back to talking to you when he is ready/ has been able to forget the insult.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Input by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 13, 2020
cococandy:

But then he’s hanging out with your husband while not in speaking terms with you or visiting you guys. Makes me question what they even talk about.

That's why men are rational beings. There is a lot to talk about. The world those not revolve around women. That a woman decides to be emotional and lash out doesn't mean I would stay away from a friend whom I probably knew long before her.

Like I always tell my wife, my friends were there long before I ever thought of you. They have seen me with different chics, na dem follow me go marry you. They have been with me through thick and thin.

Like I always say, a women who respects her husband will always respect his friend even if she doesn't like him. Same for a husband.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2020
Thank you sis.... It has already happened. It's now his choice to forgive me.
ImaIma1:

I have been pregnant before and I have been around and taken care of many pregnant women. And I can tell you that we still have the will over those things. Some people will tell you they can go and beg for food from strangers because it smells appealing. No matter how tantalising the food smelt to me, I couldn't disgrace my lineage because of long throat and blame it on the pregnancy. That's what I used to tell myself.

No matter how aggressive it makes you feel, there are some people you cannot lash out to. The pregnancy will respect those people. Your husband's friend wasn't one of those people. And it depends on what he did that made you lash out.
Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2020
Thank you. I have left him in peace.... It's now left for him to forgive me.
yeyeosoronga:
Pregnancy/ periods do make women more irritable, mood swings, etc. All hormonal of course. PMS is a medical condition btw.
Documented medical facts and conditions which all have management in place for them. It can be quite debilitating in some women when they have the extreme form of it.
Do not trivialise it because you have never experienced it as a woman or you will never experience it as a man.
OP, keep apologising. Perhaps some days when your husband is going there to visit, you could send some packed lunch/dinner for his friend. At least you have extended an olive branch . No need to force it though, as I guess he will go back to talking to you when he is ready/ has been able to forget the insult.
Re: I Need Your Input by ImaIma1(f): 8:10am On Jan 13, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

But do you believe that there are.some.people that such a woman won't dare lash out to no matter the PMS, pregnancy, etc?
Re: I Need Your Input by Pojomojo: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
Babygal2020 my pm have issues. I can't access my mail with this account. Can I have your mail?
Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
Pojomojo:
Babygal2020 my pm have issues. I can't access my mail with this account. Can I have your mail?

I have something very important to tell you
Pls inform me when you get it so that I can delete it.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Input by Pojomojo: 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
Babygal2020:
Here is my WhatsApp number:
I have something very important to tell you
Pls inform me when you get it so that I can delete it.
SEEN
Re: I Need Your Input by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 23, 2020
Babygal2020:
Happy Sunday Nairalanders....
Some days ago, I had issue with my husband's close friend. I shouted at him.
I'm pregnant and have observed that this condition can make me be aggressive some times.
I had wanted to visit him because his house is near ours but unfortunately he left for work early that day.
Later on, I sent him a message apologizing.
He didn't reply, I called him too but he didn't pick his call.
He has stopped coming to our house.
But my husband still visits him.
It worries me a lot because if he actually loves my husband, he should be able to forgive me.
My husband sees nothing wrong in it, saying that it doesn't concern him whether he stops coming to his house or not, he(hubby) won't stop visiting him.
He is unmarried.... This is someone that if he comes around I will be eager to make some food for him. At times, I even call him on phone to tell him to come and eat. I'm not capitalizing on this, but just to tell you how I cared for him.

Your input is highly needed.

Maybe he doesn't think you are important enough in his life to spend valuable time on this drama. If I were him, I would also avoid coming to your house, opting to see my actual friend (your husband) outside; either in my own house (where there are no abusive and aggressive pregnant women) or a bar/pepper soup joint or something. Why would I go to soemone's house and his wife will be shouting at me? Pregnancy is not an excuse for bad manners, and sorry is not an adequate remedy.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by Mobree: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2020
Let he who is without a sin...
Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Maybe he doesn't think you are important enough in his life to spend valuable time on this drama. If I were him, I would also avoid coming to your house, opting to see my actual friend (your husband) outside; either in my own house (where there are no abusive and aggressive pregnant women) or a bar/pepper soup joint or something. Why would I go to soemone's house and his wife will be shouting at me? Pregnancy is not an excuse for bad manners, and sorry is not an adequate remedy.
Thank you sir..... I never said he should start coming to our house.... Life is too short to be bearing grudges against someone....
Re: I Need Your Input by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
Babygal2020:

Thank you sir..... I never said he should start coming to our house.... Life is too short to be bearing grudges against someone....

Not wanting to put oneself in a position where one may possibly attract insults is not the same as bearing a grudge. He will likely have forgiven all, but that doesn't mean that he should forget the incident and repeat the same mistake.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Not wanting to put oneself in a position where one may possibly attract insults is not the same as bearing a grudge. He will likely have forgiven all, but that doesn't mean that he should forget the incident and repeat the same mistake.
He stopped replying my greeting, never replied my message nor picked my call.
I have left him in peace. I have a lot of things to think about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me / Women Submit To Ur Husband For Happy Marriage / How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.