Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body? (1722 Views)

10 Mind Blowing Yoruba Cute Names To Call Your Lover / 12 Crazy Amazing Facts About The Clitoris / 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body? by ALAGOGO007(m): 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
Women’s hearts are smaller than men’s, therefore beat faster.

80% of your body heat is lost through your head.

Around 50,000 cells in your body will die and be replaced every 3–4 seconds.

Cracking your knuckles is just the sound of air popping in the joints’ fluid and doesn’t cause arthritis.

The “B.O” smell isn’t actually caused by sweat.
It’s caused when the bacteria feeds on the sweat.

Human cells are so small that 10,000 can fit on the tip of a pin.

Our body’s actually do ‘glow’, but the light is too weak to be seen by the human eye.

Human teeth are just as strong as shark teeth.

Goosebumps’ primary job for our ancestors was to make hairs stand up, making them appear more threatening to predators.

The smallest bone in the human body is in middle ear, measuring only 2.8mm.

As well as unique finger prints, we also have unique tongue prints.

The cornea is the only part of the body that isn’t supplied blood. It gets oxygen directly from the air.

Between birth and death, the human body goes from having 300 bones to just 206.

25% of your body’s bones are in your feet.

Women’s brains actually shrink during pregnancy.

Earwax is a form of sweat.

During the day, the soft cartilage between your bones gets squashed and compressed so when you wake up, you’re about 1cm taller than when you go to bed.

Human’s produce enough urine every month to fill a bath tub.

The hardest bone in your body is your jawbone.

Newborn babies don’t have kneecaps. They start as soft cartilage and harden by the age of 3.

Most people breathe out of one nostril at a time,the side we breathe out from changes every few hours.

Taking one step forward uses 200 muscles.

Your skull is made up of 29 different bones.

Your lips are 100x more sensitive than your fingertips.

A person burns more calories when they’re asleep than watching tv.

4 Likes

Re: Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body? by Azeh(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ah...nice piece jare
Re: Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
Women's heart are smaller than men's heart? Wow, this solves the puzzle that is women.
Re: Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body? by Kooldon(f): 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
So Educative. WOW!
Re: Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body? by czarr(m): 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
Nice, but a little more spacing would have made it nicer.
Re: Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body? by daprofo: 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
Re: Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body? by harrwix(m): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
educative.... but this won't make front page
Re: Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
Wow..nice piece.
I checked the breathing from one notril and it was true. I'm breathing out from my right nostril while I can't feel anything from the left.
Kudos Op.
Re: Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body? by AryEmber(f): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Wow..nice piece.
I checked the breathing from one notril and it was true. I'm breathing out from my right nostril while I can't feel anything from the left.
Kudos Op.
It's truly amazing! Mine's left!
Re: Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
AryEmber:
It's truly amazing! Mine's left!

Lol...you know what? I think it changes. I just checked again now and its on the left. Hahahaaa this facts are so real.
Re: Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body? by Tessie01(f): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
Really mind blowing, I just tried covering the left part of my nostril and I was finding it really difficult to breathe, but when I covered the right I didn't even notice it was closed
Re: Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body? by Adasun(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
True talk
Re: Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body? by Sugarkkane: 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
And I was thinking I had issues with my nostrils. Chai.... E.N.T. Doctor for don chop my money like dat!
Re: Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body? by donjobill: 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
If, as a human being, you farted consistently for 81 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of atomic bomb.
Re: Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body? by rowlizglobal: 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
More like a chemical weapon grin
donjobill:
If, as a human being, you farted consistently for 81 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of atomic bomb.
Re: Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body? by donjobill: 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Lol...you know what? I think it changes. I just checked again now and its on the left. Hahahaaa this facts are so real.

That's why the East recommends alternate nostril breathing exercises for few minutes every day.

Google for more information on how to go about it, if interested. There's a lot of health benefits in doing it.
Re: Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body? by donjobill: 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
rowlizglobal:
More like a chemical weapon grin

abi o! grin
Re: Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body? by Gbagbuo247: 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Wow..nice piece.
Kudos Op.

Have your heart been broken before ?
Re: Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gbagbuo247:

Have your heart been broken before ?

Why? Is it because I'm breathing from the right nostril? Well.. It changed after a while to the left. So your question doesn't follow.
Re: Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body? by Gbagbuo247: 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Why? Is it because I'm breathing from the right nostril? Well.. It changed after a while to the left. So your question doesn't follow.

You are the one giving the wrong answer

(1) (Reply)

........ / She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me / If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.