Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? (55781 Views)

12 Health Uses Of Aidan Fruits: Tetrapleura Tetraptera (photos) / Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by Enn214(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
Outsiders have been coming to my compound to 'deform' this flower I used in decorating my house. They say it's medicinal

Pls, I would like to know the name & what it's used for?

1 Share

Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by Tblesd: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
I don't even know the name but it looks like the leaf Yoruba used to do Kito drink. I heard it supplies blood to the body
FTC for the first time. This should be a sign of good thing coming. Seun, where are you? I need alert

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by osemoses1234(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by Perfecttouchade: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
Your neighbors saabi better thing, I'm sure those your neighbors coming for this flower are Yorubas...we Yorubas like herbal concoction, if I'm right I think this should be Botuje pupa as Yorubas call it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by transfer101: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
B
Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
That's hibiscus flower, popularly used for zobo undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by bmdmixer: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
try use Google image search

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by Waakanda: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
Remedy for malaria and typhoid fever cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by sunnywhyt007: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
No Sir
Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by iEatAnus: 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
It is used as Anus sweetener. The people in your environment like to savour scrumptious anus...

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by A305: 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
Op go pluck those and use them for zobo drink production, then make that money and come buy that Cheap lexus on my page.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by nellyzkid(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
The flower is use in curing jundice for children but I can't recall or remember it's name

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by Ogegeodey(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
angry
See how I rush book space, now no knowledge about the flower.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
I CANT REALLY TELL THE USE BUT ITS HISBISCUS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by GrandMufti: 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
See market o
Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by OCTAVO: 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
Following
Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by Ayofaks(f): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
Waakanda:
"Ewe dongoyaro"... cheesy

Ewe dongoyaro bawo cheesy grin

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by AbiBuruji722(m): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
It's used for baby rashes

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
Enn214:
Outsiders have been coming to my compound to 'deform' this flower I used in decorating my house. They say it's medicinal

Pls, I would like to know the name & what it's used for?

Hope you are not my next gate neighbor? undecided

4 Likes

Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by grandlexuz(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
H
Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by Openbusiness: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
OP shocked, omg, what have you done to yourself? That's called the leaf of Babel. Legend has it that anywhere the leaf is planted, the leprechauns of Olympus and the gnomes of Scandinavia would come and pluck the leaves. Here's the most interesting part: for every time they pluck, the height of whoever planted it will reduce by 1mm. Check yourself, are you shorter than before? cheesy

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by Decolonel(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
They should be very careful with that flower before they mistakenly pluck the one that will shut down their kidney. These unknown flowers can be very dangerous

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by grandlexuz(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
Can you take a picture of the flower it produces? Attach two a more shots showing its stem etc..

5 Likes

Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by Sunijacks(m): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
'Hospital too far' be the local name

E dy serve as first Aid treatment

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by jacoik(m): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
It boost blood. The leaf itself is pure blood when cook. If you did surgery and lost so much. Blood and want to boost it in 12hrs then use the leaf. Just cook and see the magic

1 Like

Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by Perfecttouchade: 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
SlimBrawnie:

Hope you are not my next gate neighbor? undecided
seems you sef dey go for the flower grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by madridguy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
This is not dongoyaro leaf sister.

Waakanda:
"Ewe dongoyaro"... remedy for malaria and typhoid fever cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by Perfecttouchade: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
grin
Ayofaks:

Ewe dongoyaro bawo cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by SEGLIZ: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe post=8576es1330:
That's hibiscus flower, popularly used for zobo undecided
AwkaetitiBabe no kill person o, nobi hibiscus den dey use for Zobo.
besides that is not hibisc us, I don't know name but it is use for èélá in Yoruba land that is the kind of rashes or rash that causes the pinkish colouration of babies skin or pinkish discoloration of on babies skin.

31 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet / See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) / Akin Abayomi: Lagos Coronavirus Cases May Rise To 39,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.