Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:48 PM

I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice (7776 Views)

I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by zexy2030(m): 5:56am On Jan 13, 2020
Now what do you tell her parents, what's your evidence.
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 13, 2020
Saintmary:

Google a service business located in his area and order something nice for him. Make sure they tell him who sent it. No fall hand o.
Thanks, I will. Thank you so much.smiley
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Homguy(m): 6:33am On Jan 13, 2020
Impregnable101:
Snooped into my girl's WhatsApp & read her chats with a particular guy

The guy was like "I just arrived abuja. Wat I want now is a good head to help me relax"

She was like "u are not serious"

The guy: oh I am

My girl: OK, just take care of ur sef o

The guy: I want u to come & do it

My girl: u know i can take care of u

The guy: I know that why I want u to come & do it
My girl: lol

The guy: I wanted to see something thats why I called u on video but u were hiding in the dark

My girl: no light

My girl: I don't want to disturb my sister with my noise

She was in the same platoon with this guy embarassed

To think that i engaged her few months ago. Plus i have already taken drinks to her parents!!! embarassed cry
Cc lalasticlala
you are wasting your time with a prostitute

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Edox4(m): 6:38am On Jan 13, 2020
someone am close to is in this kind of mess. His wife keeps cheating from time to time infact he has caught her up to like 5times but he keeps believing she would change coz he doesn't want a broken marriage. Meanwhile they are married with kids.

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by fykes(m): 7:22am On Jan 13, 2020
Ariza:
So you mean he should just call it quits without any explanation? Lol that sound like an unreasonable thing to do. If women break up relationships without giving a chance for conversation how many marriages would happen or survive? I wonder why the double standard here. Let the two talk and decide what to do with their lives.

No one stand to gain anything from their break up or being together here,but I wonder why you lots are so small minded and are hell bent on separating the two like you have an assurance that his next girl will be any better.
Small minded people often see others as themselves t are first to make assertions.
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Madlov3: 7:22am On Jan 13, 2020
Edox4:
someone am close to is in this kind of mess. His wife keeps cheating from time to time infact he has caught her up to like 5times but he keeps believing she would change coz he doesn't want a broken marriage. Meanwhile they are married with kids.
damn
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Liposure: 7:36am On Jan 13, 2020
Ur girl is a flirt. My guy, Just play along till u gather enough evidence 2 nail her.
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by lebron7(m): 7:44am On Jan 13, 2020
Lier!!!
U wan tell me sey u cram dah chat
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by alexmakaay(m): 7:50am On Jan 13, 2020
Impregnable101:

The guy was like "I just arrived abuja. Wat I want now is a good head to help me relax"

The guy: I wanted to see something thats why I called u on video but u were hiding in the dark

To think that i engaged her few months ago. Plus i have already taken drinks to her parents!!! embarassed cry
Cc lalasticlala

show her the messages.. ONLY HER,!. Don't shame her publicly. Then, go tell thier elders you u no do again.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Tomitomeroo: 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fully funded opportunity at Oxford University. Here is an opportunity for highly intelligent international students... Read more

https://study2japa.com/scholarships/clarendon-fund-scholarships-at-university-of-oxford/
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
Impregnable101:

Cc lalasticlala
baby mama her and dump her
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by phemy36(m): 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ariza:
So you mean he should just call it quits without any explanation? Lol that sound like an unreasonable thing to do. If women break up relationships without giving a chance for conversation how many marriages would happen or survive? I wonder why the double standard here. Let the two talk and decide what to do with their lives.

No one stand to gain anything from their break up or being together here,but I wonder why you lots are so small minded and are hell bent on separating the two like you have an assurance that his next girl will be any better.

You don't see big deal in it because you do same. From abundant of mind speaketh mouth. Give same advice to your brother if it happen to him

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
You just dodge a bullet
Over1.5 straight win
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by phemy36(m): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
We4all:

Have you ever cheated on her? If you haven't, then confront her and initiate a break up. If you have, then make an open confession and ask her to do the same. Then, you two should start afresh on a clean slate.

The truth is, the level of promiscuity among our youths is quite alarming and no one can be trusted. Guys used to be the randy ones, but it seems ladies are now giving them a run for their money.

Oshe. Continue supporting bad bad things
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by SavageResponse(m): 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
Impregnable101:

Cc lalasticlala

Have you cheated on her with another lady?

Answer Yes or No
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by ibechris(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2020
Marriage is a complex matter and I will advice u to take ur time to evaluate the whole issue with ur girl, however, your girl hasn't done well at all.

If u know u can't cope with this kind of woman pls quit it immediately, but remember also that u have not married her yet even if u carry 20trucks load of beer to her fathers compound.

Fact is that,u can't claim her to be ur wife until u pay her bride price. That is all.

U might as well do well to forgive her.
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Avast(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2020
Impregnable101:

Cc lalasticlala

Lol, wasted drinks already.

I am a lucky man
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:09am On Jan 17, 2020
Edox4:
That is a compound fool.....
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by ghettochild4u(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
Impregnable101:
bro. I was planning to wife her real soon
Shit happens
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Kennyprince: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
Bro go marry your girl and shun nairaland people. They do as though they are saints.

It's possible the guy is someone your woman had a fling with sometime ago. But for the fact that she is with u means she is serious, u know women search too and at such periods they might see more than two or three guys to actually see how they ll go.

Pls warn your girl to take things serious.
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by nelxxy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
i dont know why i am laugh reading this nonsense
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by AreaFada2: 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
payperpost:
OP! dont lose on both side, impregnate her and run away
How can he even sure he owns the pregnancy?
It could be the Abuja arrival guy. grin
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by drmikeadams(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
[quote author=Impregnable101 post=85742440][/quote] grin grin angry angry if na whether d guy don chop ur girl kkpekus already?the answer na yes ,no need to suspect
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
Let me guess. She's not a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Unpussified: 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
Impregnable101:

Cc lalasticlala

If u think she is cheating, then she probably is
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Femeto: 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
Snoop the damager.
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by tunize(m): 2:17am On Mar 18, 2020
Do ur babe reverse pyschology nor act like sey u see anything, tell her story seh wan of ur guy younger brother is about getting married only for him to incidentally see that the girl is cheating on him with wan guy through their chat and now the guy says he is no longer interested in the marriage anymore. Even to the plea of everyone, then ask her if it was her younger brother or relation, what would he advice him do? Pay attention to waitn she go talk. I guess if ur babe go smart reach sey na she u dey talk to.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Nyamiri: 4:40am On Mar 18, 2020
There are many ways to deal with a useless cheat like her.

Don't yet deny the pregnancy. Let the pregnancy shoot out let everybody see it before you deny it.

If she argues, screenshot the chats with that guy, print it, frame it and give it with another bottle of wine to her parents.

Call her, tell her you know you're not the owner of the pregnancy, tell her the name of the owner of the pregnancy and thereafter, keep acting normal towards her. Don't mention it again. Let guilt and hypertension kill her.

Whatever you do, never let a cheat explain.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". / Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! / SHOCKING: Nursing Mother Caught Pant Down With Neighbour's Husband In Yenegoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.