Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,718 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out (129642 Views)

The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act / My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by adolfHitler1934: 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Davash222:
Children of RMD, Mopha, Davido and others are Marlians, who then do you think your daughter is not to be a Marlian

Frankly, i so need the effrontery of these Marlians.
Foolish fool.

Your comment depicts the kind of home you come from.

3 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Edusouls(m): 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Flog the devil out of her head, and initiate what we call the iron fist training, this the training that were used when home training still existed that moulded us into super gentlemen and women before this amoeba generation of parents came giving rise to rotten generation of kids, at this rate in few years time these calamity kids would
Chase their parents out of their houses there is problem..

3 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Odphoto(m): 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Marlians come forward the rest Bleep up
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by EbukaHades10(m): 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
I told somebody one time on NL that who go spoil go spoil whether na pastor pikin or not.

Guess I was right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

Jealousy is a disease....kills faster than aids..........MARLIAN QUOTE
Dude Wtf! What is it about that guy that anyone in his right senses should be jealous of?

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by abeliver: 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
They did investigation and found out the babes were pantless... instead my guy to continue reading, he had to pause and imagine how the gateman was carrying out the investigation.....as in who tell am say na gateman dey call angry

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by NiklauseFred(m): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Anytime that my friends mention anything concerning being a "marlian" na so so run ah go dey run.

Stupid set of people!! angry

Imagine how one mentally derailed dude just brought about this marlian sh*t, and it did spread like wildfire within a matter of weeks but bring about one positive thing that can change someone's life for ever and they will start looking at you like you fell from Jupiter.

#NoMarlianIspsychologicallyUnfitToBeInAsaneSociety

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by kaycee125: 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
I be proud marlian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by sunshineV(f): 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lol even naira Marley wear pant. If your daughter doesn't wear pant she got that from you

8 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Kingstanding: 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
Enwhen:

Hyping nothing like marlians....no reasonable person will want to be associated with it .
. What is difference between Marlian and Nigeria politicians or leaders? Anytime any day I will choose Marlian than Nigeria politicians though not that Marlian is good but the case is that you should choose between kidnappers and armed robbers, if you know you know.

3 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
This craze shall pass.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Gwagone: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
Some people here go wan collect the girl number now
Set awon small small children
Lol
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by gulfer: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
And foolishly, Nigerians continue o institutionalise this thrashy Malian culture and popularising the progenitor angry angry angry angry
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by pek(m): 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
Did anyone read where she wrote born again daughter of Zion?

2 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by blessingsonflee(f): 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
You better correct her with Love and wisdom before she becomes worse . Also give her sex education because most parents not to talk of pastors pretend as if they don’t offend God . May God touch her heart and bring her out of every evil peer pressure

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Enwhen(m): 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kingstanding:
. What is difference between Marlian and Nigeria politicians or leaders? Anytime any day I will choose Marlian than Nigeria politicians though not that Marlian is good but the case is that you should choose between kidnappers and armed robbers, if you know you know.

God forbid

There is no element of good in BAD

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Whiteways: 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
Truth be told, everyone in Nigeria is a marlian. Visible marlian and invisible marlian.

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Ambassadors: 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
Medicine after death. If we don't train our children in the way of the Lord we should accept any outcome they become in life & stop disturbing our peace here.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by TemmyT002(m): 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
Let us test Naira Marley's popularity. He should run for president.

We were telling people to listen to gospel songs but they no wan hear.
Na corrupt songs up and down, even in so-called Christian schools.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
how did all this marlian foolishness started?......because Buhari picked one idiot from the gutters where he has spent all his miserable life and made him popular.......sorry about ur predicaments @O.p.........the good news is that it is not yet late to redirect ur daughters steps,there is still enough time to council ur daughter and redirect her steps........best of luck to you
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Masterclass32: 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
That marley boy is a bad influence.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Udemyacc: 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lol... bad child

You want to get a skill in web development and WordPress? Or Adobe illustrator?
I can give you access to premium courses for 2,500naira on udemy. Check my signature for contact
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Timileyin1234(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
Na only crazy someone go dey shout marlians upandan
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by mechanics(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
It's good she act early.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by JoshTec: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
But you don't allow us to see the girl picture without pant nau... How we wan take know nau... � �
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Centcanada: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hahahahaha is too early to let the cat out of the bag. God is always God because God loves his children so much. I said it earlier but some gullible fools keep insulting themselves not me. I said it before a man of God prophecy that this guy is Demonic. Imagine his source of income just to win souls to devil and he becomes rich. Parents should be on their guard and be watchful of their children now a days. Demonic kingdome is at its prey. God will help all of us in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Isoduwa(m): 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
So malaria have marlians
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by galaxy2020(m): 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
End time child.. How can Naira marley be a role model to a trained child?
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by budaatum: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Yoighaman(m): 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
So sad. This is serious and many of us are not taking it seriously yet because we haven't fallen a victim.

Today, I was discussing the influence of celebrities on our young ones in the society particularly Baby Mama/Baby Daddy and the revelations were disheartening.

We need to closely monitor and 'school' our wards properly in order to not give in to peer and societal pressure.

How we wish these influencers really understand the 'power' they wield over our young ones, they would behave themselves properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
Marley say make una no wear pant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Isoduwa(m): 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
EbukaHades10:
I told somebody one time on NL that who go spoil go spoil whether na pastor pikin or not.

Guess I was right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Federal University Oye Ekiti Post Utme / Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download / JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.