Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

All Good - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / All Good (2070 Views)

How Tramadol Destroyed My Life / University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Good by readone25(m): 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
[quote author=readone25 post=94295606][/quote]do you know how I feel with this your comment?i wish we are together so that I can buy you drinks for saying the truth that I told some people and they don't believe me,firstly about lowering your level,there is a place called zone 5 in my area,boller for that matter very dirty and rough place,i will have to go there all because I want to buy drug, the way the aboki will be talkingto me self, as if I come there to beg, that one no worst poo, what of anger,am always mad at everything,i won't go out to play,i don't have friends,the girl am dating self,i will just be mad at her for no reason,i made her cry time to time,till she later left,what about traveling,i can't travel for only one week self cos the drug must not finish till I return,so if I want to travel I must book like 2k for drug,what about police issue,when the drug is in your blood you won't be thinking about the bad side of your life, all you will be thinking about is sweet memories,whenever I have it with me,and I see police,i will be trembling,going to far place to buy it nko?i will go from abule egba to Maryland just to purchase drug,i have to go and write aboki number down somewhere,in case I lost my phone............brother it is a very tough experience,

1 Like

Re: All Good by readone25(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
fattprince:

Bro, at the bold you are 109% correct. First, anytime I don't use it a day then I will become so restless I will sometimes think about death. It will affect your social life because you will so be in yourself that whatever is happening outside will be non of your biz which is not good. About going too far to get it. There was a time infact many times I go to Obalende which cost me #400 to go buy two tablet that was #600. And about low level. I turned literally into a beggar to fund it. As for focusing and concentration. I did a lot of that but 80% of my focus was I how to get the next pill. Constantly thinking about how to get it tomorrow and next and next. Bro I just thank God I'm clean because I was already thinking about how I would die with only one mission on my mind. Manipulating a naive get and impregnate her so I can leave a legacy before I die. Yeah it was that bad.
do you know how I feel with this your comment?i wish we are together so that I can buy you drinks for saying the truth that I told some people and they don't believe me,firstly about lowering your level,there is a place called zone 5 in my area,boller for that matter very dirty and rough place,i will have to go there all because I want to buy drug, the way the aboki will be talkingto me self, as if I come there to beg, that one no worst poo, what of anger,am always mad at everything,i won't go out to play,i don't have friends,the girl am dating self,i will just be mad at her for no reason,i made her cry time to time,till she later left,what about traveling,i can't travel for only one week self cos the drug must not finish till I return,so if I want to travel I must book like 2k for drug,what about police issue,when the drug is in your blood you won't be thinking about the bad side of your life, all you will be thinking about is sweet memories,whenever I have it with me,and I see police,i will be trembling,going to far place to buy it nko?i will go from abule egba to Maryland just to purchase drug,i have to go and write aboki number down somewhere,in case I lost my phone............brother it is a very tough experience,

1 Like

Re: All Good by ghettochild(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
Colorado1:
Bros, u should first start the withdrawal process by reducing the intake, more like reducing it to 100mg or 50mg daily. I was once a trams addict for about 4years cos the drug just makes me hyper and happy for no reason and t'was almost impossible to stop it

Based on my personal experience stopping it immediately can lead to adverse effects, meaning each time I tried stopping, i fall very sick and lose appetite.

Thank God i was able to fight the addition and I gradually stopped it. But now I'm in the withdrawal process of stopping another addiction and I'm almost there

Tramadol sef na child's play compared to...
To what??
Colorado or cocaine
Re: All Good by Freelane33(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
I am not a crack addict, I'm a booty boy
In the jungle, that's where I was born
I go bananas inside the foreign

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

At Last The Cure For Hiv/ Aids Is Found By Us Doctors / Doctors Post Pics Where They Sleep At Work To Defend Doctor Caught Asleep / Use Carrot Oil To Prevent Hair Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.