Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused (25180 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen!!! Go To School... But Ensure You Start A Business. / They Told Us To Go To School But... / Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by 21cents: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2020
emmysolo2001:
Thanks
you better drop that mentality of "I must study pharmacy" and settle for sister courses like biological sciences or microbiology because time is going and age is adding up. You're already having problems having average jamb scores in the past so what makes you think a top notch science course like pharmacy is for individuals with average brain power? I kid you not, if eventually you're given that pharmacy I can bet my balls your GP will suffer. Courses like pharmacy and medicine are for whizkids who don't have a problem using their brain power to muscle their way through their sojourn successfully. You better go for microbiology and read your brains out so you can graduate with at least 2.1.. this one you're having average scores in jamb believe me that kind course go give you problem o. Tor!

*Modified*. I previously didn't get the part where you've already accepted biochem. if your current GP is intimidating kindly continue and graduate. but if you still want to take jamb, by all means Do what your heart desires for yourself.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by kennyjam: 10:10am On Jan 13, 2020
Accept the admission while studying, write another jamb.
a bird in hand is worth ten in the bush.
May God help!
Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by Awkuzuboi(m): 11:32am On Jan 13, 2020
I got 246 in jamb this year and I got admission for biochemistry instead of pharmacy. My parents advised me to rewrite, its frustrating but what can I do? I'm thinking of creating a thread for people like us.
Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by Ay04z(m): 11:56am On Jan 13, 2020
Enter school first. Den write jamb again.opportunity come but once.
Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by loveanonymity(f): 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
Medicine and pharmacy because of job opportunities sha. If you think you will be happy studying any of them, you can go ahead and write jamb again to start afresh or do either as a second degree through direct entry.
But my dear school sucks whatever the course you are studying, medical school will suck life out of you and many doctors aren't rich, they are just surviving and Ok. If you study your biochemistry well and get opportunity later you shouldn't be surprised if you are earning more than a doctor.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by Dvd4: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
21cents:
you better drop that mentality of "I must study pharmacy" and settle for sister courses like biological sciences or microbiology because time is going and age is adding up. You're already having problems having average jamb scores in the past so what makes you think a top notch science course like pharmacy is for individuals with average brain power? I kid you not, if eventually you're given that pharmacy I can bet my balls your GP will suffer. Courses like pharmacy and medicine are for whizkids who don't have a problem using their brain power to muscle their way through their sojourn successfully. You better go for microbiology and read your brains out so you can graduate with at least 2.1.. this one you're having average scores in jamb believe me that kind course go give you problem o. Tor!
Keep quiet of you don't know what to say.

I had a girl in my class who got in with 206 but made first class.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by skuribeebo: 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
emmysolo2001:
Good evening everyone.

So I'm an aspiring medical student. I've been at home since 2016 till date. I wrote JAMB 4 Times. The first score was 196, second was 203, third was 210 and I worked harder and got 218 this year.

Yes it is not enough because I'm an average student hoping to study pharmacy in university of Uyo but I got my first admission from Obong University Uyo to study biochemistry and I agreed but honestly I hate the course. It has no relationship with what I want to do.

Now I'm scared of never getting to study what I really want.

Is there anyway I can study pharmacy because I can't do transfer and change my course?

Or do I write jamb again?
You capacity can not study medicine.It is not for ur type.Go for simple course.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by Makefav(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
emmysolo2001:
Good evening everyone.

So I'm an aspiring medical student. I've been at home since 2016 till date. I wrote JAMB 4 Times. The first score was 196, second was 203, third was 210 and I worked harder and got 218 this year.

Yes it is not enough because I'm an average student hoping to study pharmacy in university of Uyo but I got my first admission from Obong University Uyo to study biochemistry and I agreed but honestly I hate the course. It has no relationship with what I want to do.

Is there anyway I can study pharmacy because I can't do transfer and change my course?

Retake jamb, I think is one of the best solution
Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by Sirseedorf(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
Oga go learn work Jo

School ko

Skull nii

Sey u no see Sai Baba nii
Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by jesusbaby28: 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
Why
Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by Exambazaar: 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
You can study for medical exams easily and do some online courses side by side and get discounts on them only at www.exambazaar.com
Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by kay29000(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
hmm
Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Da owo kpong ika ufoknwed, abiad idem mfo ini.
ka ke yem ubok utom kpeb.

factz
Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by alfasexy: 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
First of all, you are an itibolibo if all you can get in JAMB is 210 after 4 trials.

My advise to you is to go and learn how to fry akara so you can't be a useless waste of space for your family.
Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by kay29000(m): 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
emmysolo2001:
nyem mma yak nka ufoknwed

nna nyak unfoko
Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by buzorcharles(m): 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
pls do what u have now. and never quit. Las Las u will be proud u did. when that time comes u will say THANK GOD u didn't quit
Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
berryace007:
I have a friend who was given zoology but wanted to do medicine after much persuasion he accepted to do zoology later the following year the guy did jamb again without telling anyone. The funniest part is he was given zoology again.

dude must be an ape lol
Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by Rushtec(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
Try and get 4.5CGPA in ur 100L, if ur skull have ur course u can cross with help of those lecturers who knows u are good

emmysolo2001:
Good evening everyone.

Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by Rushtec(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
All these small small girls who spent most of their time in Romance land. How ll u skull 290 in Jamb??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by Mires: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
emmysolo2001:
Good evening everyone.

Let me start by commending your progressive score in UTME. My keen advice is to get enrolled in Cambridge A level. It's a sure way to secure your desired course if you are hard working. There are good centres in South West. Sure admission into 200L any course.
Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by 21cents: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
Dvd4:
Keep quiet of you don't know what to say.

I had a girl in my class who got in with 206 but made first class.
You could as well pass your submission without being foolishly aggressive. I don't know why some of you are so quick to draw first blood. I made an unprovoked comment but you countered me like we having beef.
Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by PotatoSalad(m): 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
alfasexy:
First of all, you are an itibolibo if all you can get in JAMB is 210 after 4 trials.

My advise to you is to go and learn how to fry akara so you can't be a useless waste of space for your family.
Wetin u gain?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by Chidonc(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
emmysolo2001:
Good evening everyone.

Brother quote me with your number, let me call and tell you something on phone. I graduated from biochemistry. I will tell you the plain truth that you are seeking for.
Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by 21cents: 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
skuribeebo:
You capacity can not study medicine.It is not for ur type.Go for simple course.
Gbam!! I don tell her already before her GP in those tough courses start making her depressed.
Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by OneKinGuy(m): 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
emmysolo2001:
Good evening everyone.

Since you are already studying biochem, You can take the jamb again so at the end of the day, you will have nothing to lose. Also, I will advice you to take the biochem studies serious.
Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
TRY REGISTER JAMB THIS YEAR .
GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH.
GOODLUCK !
Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by Chidonc(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
Awkuzuboi:
I got 246 in jamb this year and I got admission for biochemistry instead of pharmacy. My parents advised me to rewrite, its frustrating but what can I do? I'm thinking of creating a thread for people like us.
Nwanne let me be plain. Start biochemistry and rewrite jamb. Your parents are not foolish, nobody should tell you otherwise here on nairaland. Reality is different, my guy job opportunities are getting lesser by the day. If you want to study for satifacti on it's understandable but if na job, brother gbawa door. For ever Wizkid,Davido, Messi, Ronaldo etc, there are a million who tow that same path but did not make it. Open your see. I studied biochemistry.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by MMXX: 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
If only you'll look past thee monetary and job aspect then maybe you'll realize that this country has gone past employing people based on their field of study..for example where I work,according to SON directive all staffs that work in the quality section should be of science related background(nobody cares whatever you studied) so long you're science base..Most of the staffs employed that earn huge sums,some are science base but their courses are not even related to the quality job and what it should uphold as a standard requirement, heck we even got a few who are from the art department there also(tru who know who got employed and are earning huge too).

So most times we needn't rule out any course as it's not totally useless,we only need to find the right opportunity that would accommodate it.You could continue with the bchm while still taking jamb like some adviced earlier.good luck
Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
Go to main market Onitsha and ask those that studied surgery and end up there dragging cartons of goods and bells of cloth

IF THEY CAN TURN THE HAND OF TIME WILL THEY HAVE WROTE A JAMB TO ENTER UNIVERSITY?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by Macon1212: 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
emmysolo2001:
Good evening everyone.

Accept this admission, by the time you finish your 100L take jamb again your knowledge would increase to pass. Don't stay home again otherwise you will be frustrated
Re: I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused by bluefilm: 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
Chai.

This is a result of not having a good advisor.

The four years you've wasted in writing JAMB, you could've used it to bag one Bachelor's Degree.

Stop wasting your time writing and re-writing JAMB.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbinedion University Okada: Opinions Wanted / Nairaland Interschool Debate Semi Finals Winner: OAU / NUC Names 41 Illegal Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.