Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Gionee Users Let's Gather Here. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Users Let's Gather Here. (809 Views)

A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. / Xiaomi Users Let's Gather To Strategize Our Tactics During This Battle / Android Users Let Me Teach You How To Make Money 4 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee Users Let's Gather Here. by Akanoaaa(m): 12:04am On Jan 13, 2020
Hello sir/ma. Please I have issue with my gionee phone this evening, the phone was unlock and my small cousin was playing with it and he mistakenly clicked on "Amiclone" then on "old phone" and then on "remove the machine data" unknowingly and all my contacts, call logs, pictures, videos and all my music disappeared. Please what I can I do to restore them back? Please I need help a brother.

Re: Gionee Users Let's Gather Here. by Walkingkilo(m): 12:37am On Jan 13, 2020
Akanoaaa:
Hello sir/ma. Please I have issue with my gionee phone this evening, the phone was unlock and my small cousin was playing with it and he mistakenly clicked on "Amiclone" then on "old phone" and then on "remove the machine data" unknowingly and all my contacts, call logs, pictures, videos and all my music disappeared. Please what I can I do to restore them back? Please I need help a brother.

E don red for you be that. What make of Gionee is that? I use an M5plus

Unfortunately there's nothing you can do to get it back. If only ur cousin had clicked on send data to a new machine

Re: Gionee Users Let's Gather Here. by cyonujemen(m): 2:15am On Jan 13, 2020
There is an already existing 'Gionee Discussion Thread'. There are experts there. Locate it and drop you request there. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Users Let's Gather Here. by Akanoaaa(m): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2020
cyonujemen:
There is an already existing 'Gionee Discussion Thread'. There are experts there. Locate it and drop you request there. Thanks.

OK thanks
Re: Gionee Users Let's Gather Here. by Akanoaaa(m): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
Walkingkilo:

E don red for you be that. What make of Gionee is that? I use an M5plus

Unfortunately there's nothing you can do to get it back. If only ur cousin had clicked on send data to a new machine

You get bad mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Huawei P40 Pro shown In New Mockup Renders And Video; Sports A Five-camera Setup / Infinixs Note 3 For Sale / Facebook Lite For Android Gets Dark Mode Even Before The Main App Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.