Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? (1618 Views)

Emirates Cancels All Flights To Nigeria In Retaliation To FG Once A Week Flight / Ozuma Bridge In Okene Collapses A Week After Yahaya Bello Constructed It (photo) / Osun River Rises, Destroys Property Worth Millions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by Contumely: 6:50am On Jan 13, 2020
I have someone, a relative in the USA, I guess he has no complete papers or bank account but works and gets paid with cash (I am not too familiar with the system there).

He wants to send a few millions to Nigeria by buying something in the States which I will sell here.

The last time he gave a car dealer dollars to ship cars and give me the money in Nigeria when dealer sells the car.

Dealer only paid half of the funds till date.

He trusts me to invest the funds for him.

QUESTION IS

What can he buy in cash in the USA and send to me so I sell it myself.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 13, 2020
why do want to sell in a week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by Contumely: 7:08am On Jan 13, 2020
cefezyA:
why do want to sell in a week
like I mean something that sells fast.
I found it difficult selling a car last time. It stayed for months.
Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by A305: 7:09am On Jan 13, 2020
Engine oil sells fast. High quality engine oil like Mobile 1, Castrol, Valvoline and other fuel injection cleaners.

The trick is buy from the US and sell them cheap in Nigeria (Here, Jiji, Konga, jumia) and you would cash out before the month runs out as long as you selling for cheap.

Another method is cryptocurrency (bitcoin or USDT)

3 Likes

Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by Contumely: 7:50am On Jan 13, 2020
A305:
Engine oil sells fast. High quality engine oil like Mobile 1, Castrol, Valvoline and other fuel injection cleaners.

The trick is buy from the US and sell them cheap in Nigeria (Here, Jiji, Konga, jumia) and you would cash out before the month runs out as long as you selling for cheap.

Interesting.

Could you please elucidate on the oil part?

How will he buy the USDT?

Which is better between bitcoin and USDT?

1 Like

Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by Contumely: 7:52am On Jan 13, 2020
logobenz2

Do you still buy wine from the USA?

stillmaticog

areafada2
erico2k2
gazzuzz

1 Like

Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 13, 2020
Why can't he transfer the money into an account in Nigeria? You don't need to have a US bank account or papers to do that. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by Contumely: 9:23am On Jan 13, 2020
doyenexchange
Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 13, 2020
100 pieces of iPhone 11 pro
Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by EgunMogaji2: 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
PaulSimon2020:
Why can't he transfer the money into an account in Nigeria? You don't need to have a US bank account or papers to do that. cool cool

It'll trigger a bank audit in both countries.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by Contumely: 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
egunmogaji2
Sir Kindly help here from your wealth of experience.
Please.
I can provide an email should you prefer that way.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by Contumely: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
mayorall babyvet
Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by EgunMogaji2: 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
Contumely:
egunmogaji2

Sir
Kindly help here from your wealth of experience.

Please.

I can provide an email should you prefer that way.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Personally he should simply transfer the funds from USA to Nigeria.

He could break it down in bits.

4 Likes

Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by mayorall(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
Contumely:
mayorall
ba.by.vet

Thanks for the mention sir.....
Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

It'll trigger a bank audit in both countries.
Yeah but he can find someone to help him with that, give the person the money in dollars and s/he pays the naira equivalent into an account of his choice in Nigeria. It's not that hard!

9 Likes

Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by Contumely: 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
mayorall:

Thanks for the mention sir.....
What's your input please on the issue?
Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
PaulSimon2020:
He probably won't be able to do this cuz you will need a valid ID to make large transfers or send money through western union or moneygram.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
Contumely:
I have someone, a relative in the USA, I guess he has no complete papers or bank account but works and gets paid with cash (I am not too familiar with the system there).

He wants to send a few millions to Nigeria by buying something in the States which I will sell here.

The last time he gave a car dealer dollars to ship cars and give me the money in Nigeria when dealer sells the car.

QUESTION IS

Thanks!
The best way he can do this is to buy Bitcoin. I buy and sell bitcoin at a great rate if you are interested. We can meet up and have a deal together.
All he has to do it buy the bitcoin at a bitcoin atm. The atm machines take cash and the btc will reflect in our wallet in less than 10 minutes, then we sell it and get the cash here. Quick and fast. Everything will be done in a matter of hours.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by Beautyaddy: 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
Contumely:

QUESTION IS

Thanks!

That's not true.

People without papers can still open a Bank Account in the US.

Now some of the things he can buy in Cash in the US to send to you can be items like

Used Phones accessories

Used Computers

Old car engines or body parts.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by Contumely: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ayomidesimeon
prupru
Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by Ayomidesimeon(m): 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
Contumely Boss
Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by Contumely: 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ayomidesimeon:
Contumely Boss
your opinion please
Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by Ayomidesimeon(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
Contumely If the person want to send money to Nigeria there are some Kiosk there that can help him or her to do that with little charges those people will transfer from their account to your account here and he will pay them and i only know about crypto so he or she can invest but before invest you have to learn cos if you loose u go feel like die so Open Brain while doing everything if you invest in crypto you will gain alot if you learn it

1 Like

Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by Contumely: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
ladyf
Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by ladyF(f): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Contumely:
ladyf

I can buy bitcoin if you have and pay you within minutes. You can WhatsApp me.
Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by chiboy1116: 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
Contumely:

QUESTION IS

Thanks!
if he can wait fo the ps5 to be out , he should get them . Thank me later .

1 Like

Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Contumely:

Interesting.

Could you please elucidate on the oil part?

How will he buy the USDT?

Which is better between bitcoin and USDT?

I no believe this your story sha...abi your bro na jjc ni?? waiting happen with bitcoin atm, just 2%^charges and he sell it himself on luno then withdraw to his own bank account...mafo
Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by Iogobenz(m): 12:29am On Jan 14, 2020
Contumely:
logobenz2

Do you still buy wine from the USA?

stillmaticog

areafada2
erico2k2
gazzuzz

wow.just seeing this now.
I need champagne but it comes from France and getting from USA will be expensive.
Can you get me plenty Jack Daniel whiskey 70cl and how much per carton?I go buy this one wella.you will be shocked!
Also,look for Andre California red Rose and brut.
Check price first ooo,I go buy if price is good.
After you deliver to my warehouse though in port Harcourt and I will have nothing to do with your customs and nafdac process.
Deal?
Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by Iogobenz(m): 12:36am On Jan 14, 2020
Contumely:

your opinion please
If your friend wants to do business,make him say e want do business as you can easily send money from USA to naija using black market.
Hand importers cash there and they pay you here in naira.
Or maybe he just wants a little extra by bringing in goods which is very good.
Get back to me on the drink thing when you've made your findings ok?
Remember price is everything ooo.
Re: What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria? by CutieKing: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
A305:

You buy with dollars and sell cheap in naira in nigeria.
How does he make money from it??.
Think!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Scotland / The Best Hotels In The World. Burj Al Arab. . . And Others. / PLEASE HELP A Psychiatric Nurse Who Intends To Migrate To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.