Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,466 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

The Agony Of My Love Story! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Agony Of My Love Story! (657 Views)

Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony / Revealed! The Agony Of Chief Leemon Ikpea In His Wife's Hand / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Agony Of My Love Story! by splendour7(m): 7:14am On Jan 13, 2020
Precious and i fell inlove and became friends when we were in ss2, we were so close that even some of our teachers then noticed about us,every thing was going well and smooth during our days in secondary school.
After our waec precious got admission in one of the university,but do to financial problems and some circumstancies i couldn't further my education so i went into business,during her 1st year in the uni we were cool, she do call and we do chat on social media also,problems start when she was in her 2nd year she hardly call me nor text me,even on social media she avoided me,she bearly reply my massage on facebook,any time i call and ask her what the issue is she will reloctantly tell me that she is always busy even when she is always online on facebook..now i dnt no what else to do,i really love her and i dont want to loose her...please advice a brother!

(please forgive my grammatical blunders)
Re: The Agony Of My Love Story! by capip120(m): 7:40am On Jan 13, 2020
How can you not know or have a discerning mind to realize that your 'Precious' has moved to the next level?
Clearly some other guy is servicing the engine and your's is about to breakdown! grin
My candid advice? Focus on your business before that one breaks down too and quit whining on something out of your reach already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Agony Of My Love Story! by splendour7(m): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2020
capip120:
How can you not know or have a discerning mind to realize that your 'Precious' has moved to the next level?
Clearly some other guy is servicing the engine and your's is about to breakdown! grin
My candid advice? Focus on your business before that one breaks down too and quit whining on something out of your reach already.
ok thank for ur advise! thou forgetting her will be a little difficult for me,,but i will try shaaa!!
Re: The Agony Of My Love Story! by SHABASHA(f): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
FOCUS ON YOUR BUSINESS ...make Money And See If You Can Futher Too ...you Will Definately Find Love Along The Way
Re: The Agony Of My Love Story! by Vicboy1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
Read ubunja redpill or click here miseducations.com
Re: The Agony Of My Love Story! by Zeal0000007(m): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
Guy allot of changes has taken place in her life, if she truly loves you nothing will change despite she's in school, but you see she might not consider you now because she believes her class has changed, but if you use to support her don't stop.

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A 50+ Lady Said You Should Pay Her A Visit / Advice Needed / Heart Breakers: Names Of Girls You Should Stay Away From this Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.