Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up (107358 Views)

When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria / If You Hurt A Woman That Loves You And She Promises To Deal With U, Do This! / He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Holywizard: 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
MicroSweet:

Omo, you graduated her from FOOL to MAD FOOL. grin
e dey painful
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by akinbayoabayom(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
I've been there befr so I can relate. That thing dey pain person esp when u don drink some concoction las las women are scum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by MizzPhoney(f): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
idonhammer:
You must agree to date me first.

Haba maana !!! As you don hammer, you don't want me to hammer it's not fair oh! I can't date you na.
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by egopersonified(f): 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
You invite a girl who is not your girlfriend to your house, you prepare for sex and she doesn't show up and you all are telling us your stories of having the same experience and deleting her number and what not. But if she makes the date and you sleep with her, you come on nairaland to call all girls 'except my mother and sisters' oloshos.

2 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by NihiIist(m): 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
egopersonified:
You invite a girl who is not your girlfriend to your house, you prepare for sex and she doesn't show up and you all are telling us your stories of having the same experience and deleting her number and what not. But if she makes the date and you sleep with her, you come on nairaland to call all girls 'except my mother and sisters' oloshos.
Try get sense small okay.. I didn't invite her because of sex. I only took the alomo coz as I said "just incase". Anything can happen, you never can tell coz that's nature.. You can't come but if he tells you to meet him at ShopRite or KFC now before he even cut the call you don show.. nonsense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by cheruv: 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
For me I like it when a girl is straightforward with you... If it won't work she'd tell you upfront that it won't. I respect such girls kos their no is no and yes is yes.
That's how one idiot from GSU then kept me waiting... Agreed the previous day that we'd see when she comes back from clearance the next day... Called her the next day around one, still in school; around three, still in school; around five kwa still in school.... Called her by seven she didn't pick!
Since then she hasn't picked my calls... Not like I gave a damn anyways, simply unfriended the idiot and deleted her number.
In the South the girls pick your call after that day, but in the North they'd never pick your call again when they misbehave

4 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by amadiwati(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
grin e they pain when you plan the girl... grin
SavageResponse:

E be like say the thing really pain you no be small grin
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by NihiIist(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
pressplay411:

You've not given her a reason to visit you.

-Some girls are motivated by potential (relationship or more).
-Some (most) are motivated by money.
--Some (very few) are motivated by sex.
-Some are motivated by fun.

Your presentation must correspond to her motivation.
Money and sex most times go together.
However there are those even money can't get you. It has to be some other form of motivation and stimulation.

Look on the bright side though; You have a clean room/house now.
Also some times, look beyond sex and you'll see more.
You're right bro.. sex wasn't even on my mind at all and if it somehow happened , who am I to say no or who are we to cheat nature. I just needed a companion for that day because of boredom and that was all. Well you're right tho , a girl visiting you is usually driven by several factors , money , fun and goodies top the list. I was definitely gonna give her money if she was leaving but probably because I didn't tell her, she disappointed. Just like someone said, if you want to avoid scenerios like this just tell her "what should I keep for you" or "what should I buy for you". Naija ladies are so materialistic, she'd be more motivated to come if she's sure there were some benefits and goody goody involved.
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by MyOleSolksjaer: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
Thats why i like myself.

Instead of me wasting my time calling and calling, I will rather roll up and light up that kush.

KUSH OVER WOMEN!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by NihiIist(m): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
sirhamilton:

I am surprised to read the comments this post is getting, there is nothing wrong if a lady tells you she is coming to visit you but fails to show up. This could be because she does not trust you enough to be alone with you or something else came up, but either ways no lady owes you a visit. Girls are being raped everyday just because they decided to "come over" . if you had a sister would you be comfortable if she told you she was going to visit any of the guys who have been lamenting on this thread? If you know your intentions are genuine you won't have to block a girls phone just because she didn't show up... would you block your guys number just because he didn't "come over" ( well, unless you are gay grin)
Dude shey na English be your problem or na cotonou you grow up? Listen to yourself again "there is nothing wrong if a lady tells you she is coming to visit you but fails to show up. This could be because she does not trust you "

If she doesn't trust then why did she make the promise at the first instance? Why did she reject my calls and even went as far as switching off her phone? This one just dey reason like woman sha.
If you know your intentions are genuine you won't have to block a girls phone just because she didn't show up
You're trying to sound intelligent but you're not. If my intentions are genuine how? I only blocked her because of her reaction, her deceit and her cunny behaviour. If you couldn't make it again, you could have just picked the damn call and tell me what's wrong. Rejecting a guys call in such situation makes him look so foolish.

Moreover it's no coincidence Nigerian girls do this thing alot. I'm not the only one at least 80% of naija guys must have been through it. I see no reason why you dey support this kind foolishness honestly

5 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by MicroSweet(m): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
cheruv:
For me I like it when a girl is straightforward with you... If it won't work she'd tell you upfront that it won't. I respect such girls kos their no is no and yes is yes.
That's how one idiot from GSU then kept me waiting... Agreed the previous day that we'd see when she comes back from clearance the next day... Called her the next day around one, still in school; around three, still in school; around five kwa still in school.... Called her by seven she didn't pick!
Since then she hasn't picked my calls... Not like I gave a damn anyways, simply unfriended the idiot and deleted her number.
[/b] In the South the girls pick your call after that day, but in the North they'd never pick your call again when they misbehave[b]
Mmmm. Interesting revelation!
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Pafexin(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
peterincredible:
baba no vex jare english has always been my problem in skull i know i can neva be a good writer abeg manage heen doooeee

Isso kay, I come dey wonder whether fullstop offend u ne? grin

1 Like

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by sirhamilton(m): 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
NihiIist:

Dude shey na English be your problem or na cotonou you grow up? Listen to yourself again "there is nothing wrong if a lady tells you she is coming to visit you but fails to show up. This could be because she does not trust you "

If she doesn't trust then why did she make the promise at the first instance? Why did she reject my calls and even went as far as switching off her phone? This one just dey reason like woman sha.

You're trying to sound intelligent but you're not. If my intentions are genuine how? I only blocked her because of her reaction, her deceit and her cunny behaviour. If you couldn't make it again, you could have just picked the damn call and tell me what's wrong. Rejecting a guys call in such situation makes him look so foolish.

Moreover it's no coincidence Nigerian girls do this thing alot. I'm not the only one at least 80% of naija guys must have been through it. I see no reason why you dey support this kind foolishness honestly

Not everybody can be blunt, i don't claim to be intelligent but i assume any intelligent guy should know that when she says she is coming over but fails to show up then it could mean she probably didn't want to hurt your feelings by say no from the word go and is hoping you'd figure this out yourself rather than coming on nairaland to lament
Abusing me on here doesn't change the truth, you are obviously pained because a girl was smart enough to discern your negative intentions, not every girl is cheap, not every girl would go visiting a guy they barely know well or don't trust enough or feel safe being alone with, i am not intelligent yet i got all this figured out already.
You failed to answer my question; if your male friend was gonna pay you a visit but stood you up would you be pissed enough to block his number?

1 Like

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Pacesetter123(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
seunmohmoh:
I do this a lot with my friends. I too dey change mind.
But why?
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
oshaosha2014:
He doesn’t have to bleep. The most important thing is he did not lose himself in the process of getting laid. Nothing is special about a woman’s pvssy my brother. I still wonder why some men keep spending their life savings on this thing.
guy as an active Corper, I can tell u with the number of pvssies I see daily...some sweet pass
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by TheRedpillguy: 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nnemuka:

including your mum, I bet she had you from her years of "wh0rism" wink
Probably, I wouldn't know. But I think women like my mother stop existing since the 90s, but there could be a possibility that she was.
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Awaoyelmoni(m): 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
buuuut....
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
lol

I understand the feeling very well

I have experienced that too
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by odikomo1(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
Visitation alert= Sanitation day any day
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by seunmohmoh(f): 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
Pacesetter123:
But why?
Sometimes, unexpected stuffs and sometimes I just cancel.
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by showafrica(m): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
Holywizard:
It happened to me yesterday.
Guess what...I deleted her number that same yesterday

Best option, but its better to call first at late hour and ask if she was OK. As far as she is Ok any lame excuses is of no need.
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Holywizard: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
showafrica:

Best option, but its better to call first at late hour and ask if she was OK. As far as she is Ok any lame excuses is of no need.
I can't be a weakling on what I can afford comfortably.
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by showafrica(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
Holywizard:
I can't be a weakling on what I can afford comfortably.

What if she had accident on her way to your house?
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by JBoss25(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
Educonomist:
Bros,, as u arrange ur room, clean everywhere so, shey u no happy??........
grin

omo u finesse 2k likes

1 Like

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by officialfestus(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
Educonomist:
Bros,, as u arrange ur room, clean everywhere so, shey u no happy??........
grin

highest like I've seen
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by NihiIist(m): 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
sirhamilton:

Not everybody can be blunt, i don't claim to be intelligent but i assume any intelligent guy should know that when she says she is coming over but fails to show up then it could mean she probably didn't want to hurt your feelings by say no from the word go and is hoping you'd figure this out yourself rather than coming on nairaland to lament
Abusing me on here doesn't change the truth, you are obviously pained because a girl was smart enough to discern your negative intentions, not every girl is cheap, not every girl would go visiting a guy they barely know well or don't trust enough or feel safe being alone with, i am not intelligent yet i got all this figured out already.
You failed to answer my question; if your male friend was gonna pay you a visit but stood you up would you be pissed enough to block his number?
my negative intentions? Dude your case is more severe than I thought. People like you are nothing but woman wrapper. Women can use you anyhow and turn your brain like amala. No wonder you're in support of such nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by NihiIist(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
showafrica:

What do you expect her to tell you before? That she is okay or what? They will look for all sorts of excuses as to why they couldn't make it.

1 Like

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Riscawendy(f): 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
My dear enjoy your clean house is not every day that you see it.
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by yawehoverall: 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
peterincredible:
this same thing happened to me last year feb then i was a corper serving during the election period i told her to come the first time she agreed then she stood me up she no come hmmm i saw here during cds the following thursday asked her why dat it is disrespectfull and i dont lyk it she appologised and we rescheduled the following week i called her that morning on the day she was suppose to come she said she will start preparing then i started cleaning my room told my roomate to disappear or i will break his head he laughed and went to the next room, so i started cooking usually i dont add much salt and use only one maggi when i cook cause i have mild high blood pressure bcause of her i cooked and put the normal salt and just make the jollof ricr look good and tasty and and even spray perfume for the room thinking say na beta person i invite come ooo then boom time was 5pm this girl neva come or even called hmm so i called her then she told me she was ill i just laff cut the call then immediately i deleted her no, i saw her the next day during all this political waker when copers dey do during election period na i politician called all corpers in that local govt to a hotel for some sharing of money oo na so i see this same girl that said was ill talking to some of my guys i just went to dem greet my guys, greet her smiling then left, guess what? her concience start judging her she came to me to start a conversation we talked for a while then i left her giving her a boring reason to go she neva saw my call since that day and anytime i see her i will just greet from afar and go without chatting her up hmm then she called me a month time telling me i dont call her anymore infact that got me angry but i maintained and then later she sent me text on watsapp immediately the text entered my phone i blocked her then she new we not on the same page again since then wherever she sees me she will complain peter wetin i do you i will just laff and tell her nothing jare then give her a boring reason to excuse myself and since that time she has been the one trying to spark a conversation but guy i am very hot headed and will neva ever tollerate a disrespectfull woman even if am broke and my wife or gf tries to be bitchy bcause of one boring reason i will just let her know am the man and am ready to walk away any fucking time when u let them know that and u always smile it will leave them confuse neva eva chase a women even when she threatings to leave she might be testing u to know ure strenght and most of it all a girl can never love a man she takes for granted or disrespects so when a girl act that way always smile when u see her to keep her confuse then cut her offff u hear me cut her offff and as for the gurl she always be the one to come to me but i gave her a very long space even the day i we where both passing out she called me i looked at her then smile a bit turn and left she was expecting me to come to her to talk but i didnt that shows strength neva let a girl disrepect u when she does just leave her most time it she will be the one chasing as i read ure post i just laff cause i remembered what i did to her i can see the look on her face anytime i gave her a quick answer and excuse myself she looks rejected i neva even taught i was that wicked the dating world is very beautifulll but only the men who dont give a Bleep and show strenght wins i just cant stop laughing sha thanks for remembering me about that wierd girl

The girl dodged a bullet, thank God for her.. you are mean!
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Strong87: 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
NihiIist:
You invite a girl to come over, she promises you. Because of her, you quickly arrange your house, clean everywhere, wash your toilet clean, lay your bed and spray airfreshner. You even down a bottle of alomo bitters and all sorts of concoction just in case.

The time for her to come is here as you agreed and well you decided to give her about an hour or so maybe she'll show up but she doesn't.

You call her phone to ask her whatsup, she's not picking, some will even switch off their phone.

Pls if you know you wouldn't come, you shouldn't have made the promise. It's nothing but wickedness
have never been in this kind of situation because I don't date with any girl that doesn't have feelings for me or like me before we started dating each other
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy at least u cleaned ur room
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by noCAP(m): 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
Educonomist:
smileyBros,, as u arrange ur room, clean everywhere so, shey u no happy??........
2k+ likes shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.