Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:20 PM

When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up (107016 Views)

When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria / If You Hurt A Woman That Loves You And She Promises To Deal With U, Do This! / He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by victorian(f): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
I haven't encounter such before beside I don't do cunning cunning love even in flirting, my flirt is always with class

I no dey date let's meet in eatery hungry mofo and if I come your house hope we won't do something? shebi my house na museum park or zoo!

in Marley's voice ti o ba fe d'oko ma lo sile, bye bye

1 Like

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by shogsman(m): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
stubbornman:
During my 400level for school nah so I jam one very pretty light skinned girl.... The girl fine die no be small.. I follow dey talk for a while ,I even go find her for her hostel ,her friends see me Dem gbadu me.... Omo time reach I invite this girl come my lodge, first and second time she no come those ones no vex me too much , like the say "good things comes to those who wait" ....the one wey pain me pass nah the third time own angry , I dey lecture hall when this useless girl tell me sey she don dey come my house sey make I ready for her.... Brothers nah so I close lecture for the day enter bike go house ,that day I do electrical, plumbing, engineering etc work on top where I dey try to tidy my house.... I even wear the white short wey I buy the previous day say I go use go swim for weekend angry ..... Na so I lie down spread for bed like blue band dey wait for this babe while admiring the 5star arrangement wey I don give my house..... Hours turn into hours this babe no show angry ...... Nah so I summone courage call her, the mumu girl tell me say something came up and blah blah blah..... I Nack am better insult like this ehn cut my call , delete her number ,dress up go hang out with my guys!!!

Nah one cool evening wey I just dey house nah so the babe call me sey she dey come , I tell am say "nah you Sabi.... If you like come no special preference for you"..... 10mins I don see her come down from bike, we enter room.... Apologies upon apologies ,nah make up sex end everything , wetin I do her that day ehn she no come again for 2 months...me sef don write her off.....

But now ehn once I invite you.... I go about with my normal duties of the day if you come good if you no come good.... Just to be safe I can only call to know if police don carry you as you dey come only!!!

I feel your pain bro,any lady that's capable of doing that is capable of murder ,cos na serious emotional trauma o.

2 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by King44(m): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Change the venue for the meeting next time maybe an eatery or shopping mall or cinema i think she'll come.......Thank me later
naso awon milking machines don't listens to her o for your own good, if she can't come she should carry herself somewhere else

1 Like

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Taiwx(m): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
Konji is a bastard

2 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by friday2011(m): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
NihiIist:

grin it even got to a stage I slept off on my couch thinking I could use that opportunity to take a quick nap and she might just show up later. I woke up past 5 I just enter kitchen chop food I had prepared down for her jare. I gave up already. Or she thinks she's doing me lol

No form for us jare, she do you well, d tin pain you, despite all the training and warmup, she come decide to cancel the match, ntooo, e pain you, talk the truth and let the devil be ashamed shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by noisy45(m): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
He dey happen bro just snub her and date her friend. The thing go dey pepper her and he go dey sweet u for body

5 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
I once drank a whole bottle of Codeine cough syrup because I was expecting one olosho and my guy told me it will help me hammer her well.

Well she didn’t show up and I ended up passing out on my bed for almost two days. :/

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by TheRedpillguy: 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

How can I order online?
Try Eroticmonkey.com cityoflove. Com
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by RexTramadol1: 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Educonomist:
Bros,, as u arrange ur room, clean everywhere so, shey u no happy??........

Kikikikikikikiki
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Timileyin1234(m): 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
I haven't encounter such before beside I don't do cunning cunning love even in flirting, my flirt is always with class

I no dey date let's meet in eatery hungry mofo and if I come your house hope we won't do something? shebi my house na museum park or zoo!

in Marley's voice ti o ba fe d'oko ma lo sile, bye bye
grin grin grin
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Judybash93(m): 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
NihiIist:

You ladies are actually used to this thing.. she's not the first to do it to me. It doesn't just make sense at all.

Change location.. Next time invite her to somewhere she can't resist
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by iCauseTrouble: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hehehe. Mama d mama. Na so grin
victorian:

Na so.

Service indeed!
For your mind, you've said something wonderful!

I'm faithful to my Boo. I don't offer any random service to any bidder.

No give me name, my mama no give me.

I'm not that type of babe.
Thank God my man knows what I'm capable of. That's how u will just cause trouble with your moniker and what uv just blurted out between a loving peaceful relationship

Please keep your imaginations to yourself.
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Pedrotina11: 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nice write up...remember wen I was still in the world I met this cutie on Facebook, tall, light complexioned, curvy, pretty face, entirely good looking, I told her I liked her and I wld wanna bleep her she said OK and gave me her charge, we negotiated and she agreed to come over, wen she came I knack knack...knack knack..the next morning I transferred to her then she left...after two days she chatted me up on watsapp said she wanted us to meet and I told her I dnt want to..cut the story short we met we knacked again dis time no pay wat so Eva infact nah she dey use her tp come...till date she is still coming to knack and no pay watsoeva...bottom line dnt stress ur head about a gal...am sure she has a bf somewhere that is killing himself for her and she is always coming to knack me..naija gals are just not worth it...little doings and they fall like candle stick...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by samuelshosanya(m): 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
NihiIist:

You ladies are actually used to this thing.. she's not the first to do it to me. It doesn't just make sense at all.

Brotherly Advice.

when next you are to meet with her, let it be at Shoprite or a mall. tell her to meet you there, she will be the first to reach the place, if she call you, tell her you will join her soon, after one hour call her that you can't come again.

Brotherly Advice.

24 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Akinbahm(m): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nnemuka:

How do you guys just meet someone, invite them to your house and expect sex? that is disrespectful
If you want a hookup, why not pay a LovePeddler for sex.
Now every guys that invite u to their hood wanna av fun with u.

Sister, wise up this Is 2020.

2 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by King44(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
So you want the heat of fire to spoil my skin,do you know how stressful it takes to make a meal
na to just marry this madam marry house help join, service this madam service house help join at least house help go ready cook anything
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Correcton(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
HIV 4 REAL.
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
peterincredible:
this same thing happened to me last year feb then i was a corper serving during the election period i told her to come the first time she agreed then she stood me up she no come hmmm i saw here during cds the following thursday asked her why dat it is disrespectfull and i dont lyk it she appologised and we rescheduled the following week i called her that morning on the day she was suppose to come she said she will start preparing then i started cleaning my room told my roomate to disappear or i will break his head he laughed and went to the next room, so i started cooking usually i dont add much salt and use only one maggi when i cook cause i have mild high blood pressure bcause of her i cooked and put the normal salt and just make the jollof ricr look good and tasty and and even spray perfume for the room thinking say na beta person i invite come ooo then boom time was 5pm this girl neva come or even called hmm so i called her then she told me she was ill i just laff cut the call then immediately i deleted her no, i saw her the next day during all this political waker when copers dey do during election period na i politician called all corpers in that local govt to a hotel for some sharing of money oo na so i see this same girl that said was ill talking to some of my guys i just went to dem greet my guys, greet her smiling then left, guess what? her concience start judging her she came to me to start a conversation we talked for a while then i left her giving her a boring reason to go she neva saw my call since that day and anytime i see her i will just greet from afar and go without chatting her up hmm then she called me a month time telling me i dont call her anymore infact that got me angry but i maintained and then later she sent me text on watsapp immediately the text entered my phone i blocked her then she new we not on the same page again since then wherever she sees me she will complain peter wetin i do you i will just laff and tell her nothing jare then give her a boring reason to excuse myself and since that time she has been the one trying to spark a conversation but guy i am very hot headed and will neva ever tollerate a disrespectfull woman even if am broke and my wife or gf tries to be bitchy bcause of one boring reason i will just let her know am the man and am ready to walk away any fucking time when u let them know that and u always smile it will leave them confuse neva eva chase a women even when she threatings to leave she might be testing u to know ure strenght and most of it all a girl can never love a man she takes for granted or disrespects so when a girl act that way always smile when u see her to keep her confuse then cut her offff u hear me cut her offff and as for the gurl she always be the one to come to me but i gave her a very long space even the day i we where both passing out she called me i looked at her then smile a bit turn and left she was expecting me to come to her to talk but i didnt that shows strength neva let a girl disrepect u when she does just leave her most time it she will be the one chasing as i read ure post i just laff cause i remembered what i did to her i can see the look on her face anytime i gave her a quick answer and excuse myself she looks rejected i neva even taught i was that wicked the dating world is very beautifulll but only the men who dont give a Bleep and show strenght wins i just cant stop laughing sha thanks for remembering me about that wierd girl
sorry Bro i read stop for halfway, I go continue in the morning. no sleep o

1 Like

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by NihiIist(m): 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Trutherme:

Try getting her to say what she want you to keep for her in advance and see her in your house earlier than expected.

The one on alomo bitters really got me cheesy
This works for you right ?
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by golddare: 11:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
NihiIist:
You invite a girl to come over, she promises you. Because of her, you quickly arrange your house, clean everywhere, wash your toilet clean, lay your bed and spray airfreshner. You even down a bottle of alomo bitters and all sorts of concoction just in case.

The time for her to come is here as you agreed and well you decided to give her about an hour or so maybe she'll show up but she doesn't.

You call her phone to ask her whatsup, she's not picking, some will even switch off their phone.

Pls if you know you wouldn't come, you shouldn't have made the promise. It's nothing but wickedness

Come to slaughter house abii? Have you ever seen any cow smiling to abattoir? They always dragged. When she failed to turn up you better thank your God perhaps na you for be the cow.
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Shaprara: 11:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
Koko of the matter be say, She don size you up, either say you no get bar abi you no even fine abi you no even get vibe at all.

3 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by 1metre: 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
BusolaDakolo:
Invite at least 4 girls, anyone that comes first is the winner. You go on flight mode immediately. The others are on their own.
I'll rather disappoint than be disappointed. I'm not wicked at all. I just want to avoid situation like this below.
you must be a good player.

5 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by classicTutor(m): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
See traffic!

1 Like

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by victorian(f): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by liverpool72(m): 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
Repent and give ur life to Christ una no go hear.
Noah talk tire people said he is on his own
when the flood came dey started calling Noah then Noah's phone was on flight mode.
Brothers,Jesus de come again whether we like or not
Be a clay let him be a Porter.
u shall never remain the same again.
Godbless u.

7 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by saasala(m): 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
peterincredible:
this same thing happened to me last year feb then i was a corper serving during the election period i told her to come the first time she agreed then she stood me up she no come hmmm i saw here during cds the following thursday asked her why dat it is disrespectfull and i dont lyk it she appologised and we rescheduled the following week i called her that morning on the day she was suppose to come she said she will start preparing then i started cleaning my room told my roomate to disappear or i will break his head he laughed and went to the next room, so i started cooking usually i dont add much salt and use only one maggi when i cook cause i have mild high blood pressure bcause of her i cooked and put the normal salt and just make the jollof ricr look good and tasty and and even spray perfume for the room thinking say na beta person i invite come ooo then boom time was 5pm this girl neva come or even called hmm so i called her then she told me she was ill i just laff cut the call then immediately i deleted her no, i saw her the next day during all this political waker when copers dey do during election period na i politician called all corpers in that local govt to a hotel for some sharing of money oo na so i see this same girl that said was ill talking to some of my guys i just went to dem greet my guys, greet her smiling then left, guess what? her concience start judging her she came to me to start a conversation we talked for a while then i left her giving her a boring reason to go she neva saw my call since that day and anytime i see her i will just greet from afar and go without chatting her up hmm then she called me a month time telling me i dont call her anymore infact that got me angry but i maintained and then later she sent me text on watsapp immediately the text entered my phone i blocked her then she new we not on the same page again since then wherever she sees me she will complain peter wetin i do you i will just laff and tell her nothing jare then give her a boring reason to excuse myself and since that time she has been the one trying to spark a conversation but guy i am very hot headed and will neva ever tollerate a disrespectfull woman even if am broke and my wife or gf tries to be bitchy bcause of one boring reason i will just let her know am the man and am ready to walk away any fucking time when u let them know that and u always smile it will leave them confuse neva eva chase a women even when she threatings to leave she might be testing u to know ure strenght and most of it all a girl can never love a man she takes for granted or disrespects so when a girl act that way always smile when u see her to keep her confuse then cut her offff u hear me cut her offff and as for the gurl she always be the one to come to me but i gave her a very long space even the day i we where both passing out she called me i looked at her then smile a bit turn and left she was expecting me to come to her to talk but i didnt that shows strength neva let a girl disrepect u when she does just leave her most time it she will be the one chasing as i read ure post i just laff cause i remembered what i did to her i can see the look on her face anytime i gave her a quick answer and excuse myself she looks rejected i neva even taught i was that wicked the dating world is very beautifulll but only the men who dont give a Bleep and show strenght wins i just cant stop laughing sha thanks for remembering me about that wierd girl

Your writing skill is below zero; so damn appalling.

*Spits*

2 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by victorian(f): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Timileyin1234(m): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
So you want the heat of fire to spoil my skin,do you know how stressful it takes to make a meal
Man like me dey cook and u dey talk say dem wan heat to spoil ur skin. Na u go fess cook in this world

1 Like

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Timileyin1234(m): 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
saasala:

Your writing skill is below zero; so damn appalling.

*Spits*
E failed composition in school cheesy cheesy
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by King44(m): 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Akinbahm:

The funny of it all, if the babe reach our side without being grinded like dry pepper nah the same girl go call person "Mumu guy wey no sabi"

I once invited a babe for my villa based on platonic visitation after her arrival I still stick to my decision I even took her to my room for gist without any form of penetration nor smooching.

Before she left that same day I took her to chicken republic to catch some cruise and we departed from there.
I later I invited her again to my greatest surprise she told me wetin she wan come do and end the convo with I be omo ase.

I discussed the issue with both male and female they end up saying she wan con Bleep but I bleeped up.

Till date the girl still dey run away for me i swear....

Wetin una u pple want self?
bro you diligently failed this 6 unit course with distinction F in kula

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.