Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:24 PM

Samsung A51 - Superb Budget Phone With FLAGSHIP Features - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung A51 - Superb Budget Phone With FLAGSHIP Features (3474 Views)

Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 / Huawei Y7 Prime 2019: The Mid-range Phone With Flagship Standards. / Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung A51 - Superb Budget Phone With FLAGSHIP Features by Valorreviews(m): 9:25am On Jan 13, 2020
Hello guys,

Samsung just released the Samsung A51 in Nigeria and it is available at Pointek for N104,000. The Samsung A51 is a mid-range device with flagship features and look. What makes the Samsung A51 a unique device is the front-facing camera is in the display, similar to the high-end Samsung Note 10 & Note 10+. Samsung is calling this the Infiniti O Display and it looks gorgeous. The Samsung A51 comes with a massive 1080P display, it's a Super AMOLED Display with a pixel density of 405. The display is vivid, sharp and consuming media or playing games on it is simply brilliant. The Samsung A51 also comes with the Exynos 9611 (10nm) Chipset, 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of ROM. it is packing a massive 4,000mah battery that will keep you using your smartphone throughout the day.

In the camera department, the Samsung A51 comes with a 32MP F2.2 Front-facing camera. At the rear, the Samsung A51 comes with a Quad camera setup including a flash. it has a 48MP main camera, a 12MP ultra-wide camera, a 5MP Telephoto Camera and a 5MP depth sensor. Images captured using the Samsung A51 are very good. They are social media ready and you don't need to edit the pictures.

Playing Games on the Samsung A51 is impressive thanks to the 6.5" super AMOLED display, the Octa-core CPU, The Mali G72 GPU, 4 GB of RAM and 4,000mah battery capacity. I played PUBG on the device and it handled it fine. In the graphics settings, you can select HDR and Ultra Frame rate on PUBG and that's just stunning. Asphalt 9 on the device runs great.

The Pros of the Samsung A51 are:
1. The awesome screen
2. Cameras
3. Beautiful Design and easy to hold ergonomics

As for the cons, I honestly can't think of anything.

If you are in the market for a smartphone that has a beautiful 1080P Super AMOLED Display, a budget phone that looks like a flagship device with superb cameras and a very capable 4,000mah battery that lasts the whole day, then you should consider getting the Samsung A51.

Here's my full review of the Samsung A51.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snwjg9v_U90

2 Likes

Re: Samsung A51 - Superb Budget Phone With FLAGSHIP Features by sunshineV(f): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2020
Honestly I don't see any cons
Re: Samsung A51 - Superb Budget Phone With FLAGSHIP Features by SEGLIZ: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2020
you call a phone of 104000 naira a budget phone?
well done sir for your pocket assassin review.

13 Likes

Re: Samsung A51 - Superb Budget Phone With FLAGSHIP Features by Verytested: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2020
This is superb. Nice
Re: Samsung A51 - Superb Budget Phone With FLAGSHIP Features by Valorreviews(m): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2020
SEGLIZ:

You are using the iPhone 11 Pro max. No dey whine us sir.
Re: Samsung A51 - Superb Budget Phone With FLAGSHIP Features by SEGLIZ: 10:40am On Jan 13, 2020
Valorreviews:

You are using the iPhone 11 Pro max. No dey whine us sir.

iphone ginni money to erect a nice accommodation just to surf the net, impress and oppress others, no, mbanu, no can't do that o.
I aspire, hope and pray to get to that mark.
if I may ask would the iphone solve my problems and see into the future?

2 Likes

Re: Samsung A51 - Superb Budget Phone With FLAGSHIP Features by Kingrexyl(m): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2020
Nice phone though
Re: Samsung A51 - Superb Budget Phone With FLAGSHIP Features by Valorreviews(m): 11:13am On Jan 13, 2020
SEGLIZ:

iphone ginni money to erect a nice accommodation just to surf the net, impress and oppress others, no, mbanu, no can't do that o.

Of course, it would!

1 Like

Re: Samsung A51 - Superb Budget Phone With FLAGSHIP Features by sunshineV(f): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
SEGLIZ:

These kind of mentality will never make u buy nice things for yourself even if you earn 100m a day.

Modified: if u know how to use the phone properly it can solve your money problems grin

2 Likes

Re: Samsung A51 - Superb Budget Phone With FLAGSHIP Features by seanwilliam(m): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
This phone beats s9+ hands down
Re: Samsung A51 - Superb Budget Phone With FLAGSHIP Features by Neoteny(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
SEGLIZ:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Samsung A51 - Superb Budget Phone With FLAGSHIP Features by adioolayi(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
compare with Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro...which is better
Re: Samsung A51 - Superb Budget Phone With FLAGSHIP Features by Faboosuarez(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
This phone beats s9+ hands down

from my perspective that's a big lie, this a51 possess no Dolby atmos, no stereo speaker, no MST chip, and even the NFC is market dependent
Re: Samsung A51 - Superb Budget Phone With FLAGSHIP Features by SEGLIZ: 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
sunshineV:

These kind of mentality will never make u buy nice things for yourself even if you earn 100m a day.

Modified: if u know how to use the phone properly it can solve your money problems grin

can you just tell me the difference between being comfortable and living good and using nice things?
do you mean in a rented apartment I should go ahead flaunting a phone of 600000+?
mind you during 2012, 2013 & 2014 a Nokia C1 was what was making me money online, that was when nairaland was still nairaland, not what we have today.
my first ever android phone L3 was gotten from the proceeds gotten from C1, after a couple of month a tab was added to it. so by default no phone a money making machine your ability to manipulate your device determine the result you get.
a good number flaunting iphone only slay with it, my wife uses Camon CX yet those iphone users in her field fall over head for the output of jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung A51 - Superb Budget Phone With FLAGSHIP Features by seanwilliam(m): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
Faboosuarez:

from my perspective that's a big lie, this a51 possess no Dolby atmos, no stereo speaker, no MST chip, and even the NFC is market dependent
Dolby atmos is available in all a series, and all other things u mentioned do not really matter.. talk of value for money, a51 beats s9+ hands down.
Re: Samsung A51 - Superb Budget Phone With FLAGSHIP Features by sunshineV(f): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
SEGLIZ:

can you just tell me the difference between being comfortable and living good and using nice things?
do you mean in a rented apartment I should go ahead flaunting a phone of 600000+?
mind you during 2012, 2013 & 2014 a Nokia C1 was what was making me money online, that was when nairaland was still nairaland, not what we have today.
my first ever android phone L3 was gotten from the proceeds gotten from C1, after a couple of month a tab was added to it. so by default no phone a money making machine your ability to manipulate your device determine the result you get.
a good number flaunting iphone only slay with it, my wife uses Camon CX yet those iphone users in her field fall over head for the output of jobs.

K
Re: Samsung A51 - Superb Budget Phone With FLAGSHIP Features by lilmarley: 1:35am On Jan 14, 2020
Nice review
Re: Samsung A51 - Superb Budget Phone With FLAGSHIP Features by munezo(m): 4:01am On Jan 14, 2020
Thanks for the review. I am all things Samsung. I will get myself one.

(1) (Reply)

Smartphone Brand Breaks Guinness World Record / How Much Did You Buy Your First Simcard? / Please Recommend A Durable Rechargeable Lamp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.