Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Distances Self From Fake News Concerning His Spiritual Father - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye Distances Self From Fake News Concerning His Spiritual Father (698 Views)

Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Distances Self From Fake News Concerning His Spiritual Father by chibaby1985(f): 9:41am On Jan 13, 2020
Pastor Adeboye has denied the news spreading wide about Dr. Uma Ukpai being his Spiritual Father... Distancing himself from such fake news, the highly Reverend Man of God took to his Facebook page:

"Shalom saints, this is to bring to the attention of the general public that the news circulating around the internet and social media space concerning me saying Rev Dr Uma Ukpai is my spiritual father is very WRONG. Rev Dr Uma Ukpai is one of the highly respected Generals in faith in Nigeria and he is someone I hold in high esteem. That being said, my Spiritual Father remains Late Rev (Pa) Josiah Akindayomi the Founder and General Superintendent of RCCG. I wish everybody a wonderful fasting season and may God keep us all in all our dealings in Jesus name."

https://ebeanonews..com/2020/01/pastor-ea-adeboye-distances-self-from.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Funny Reactions As "Stealing Is Haram" Trends On Social Media / I Ate A Ram Have I Sinned? / Is This Evidence For The Genesis 1 Gap Theory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.