Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,886,316 members, 6,936,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 June 2022 at 09:46 AM

I Didn't Think Aguero Was Good - Micah Richards - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Didn't Think Aguero Was Good - Micah Richards (246 Views)

Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems / Sergio Aguero Was Taken To Hospital After Fainting In The Dressing Room / Pictures Of The Car Crash Sergio Aguero Was Involved In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Think Aguero Was Good - Micah Richards by OfficialDlh(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2020
Former Manchester City man Micah Richards has revealed his first impression of Sergio Kun Aguero when he first met the player.

Aguero became the highest overseas Premier League goalscorer on Sunday when he broke Thierry Henry's record of 175 goals and score scored a Hattrick to take his tally to 177.

Breaking Henry's record also sees Aguero breaking Alan Shearer's record of most Hattrick in the Premier League.

While on duty as a Pundit on BBC Radio 5 Live, Micah Richards reveals he never thought Aguero was good when he first met him.

'When I first trained with Aguero I didn't think he was that good,' He said

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2020/01/i-didnt-think-aguero-was-good-micah.html

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool V Man United: Shaqiri Sublime Double / Liverpool Attacker Takumi Minamino: I Want To Repay Manager's Trust / Basketball Great Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.