Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Pastor Adeboye Tells The World Who His Spiritual Father Is - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Tells The World Who His Spiritual Father Is (1387 Views)

Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison / You Disobey Jesus Whenever You Say Someone Is Your Spiritual Father / Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Tells The World Who His Spiritual Father Is by RidorAdeola: 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye has reaffirmed that Late Rev. Josiah Akindayomi, the founder and general superintendent of the RCCG is his spiritual father.

The preacher, one of the most influential people in the world, was reacting to online reports describing Rev. Uma Ukpai as his spiritual father.
Read more here: http:///s518a254c200113en_ng

Re: Pastor Adeboye Tells The World Who His Spiritual Father Is by masterflowx(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
Glory be to God Almighty!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Tells The World Who His Spiritual Father Is by Kingosytex(m): 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nice one!!!! Just like Rev Chris Oyakhilome is my spiritual father.
Glory to God!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Churches Have Been Exposed By Coronavirus. / Deeper Life Cancels Aba Crusade Because Of IPOB Threats / Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.