Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) (58754 Views)

Aminu Dantata Came Out For Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) / Pictures From Construction Of 2.5Km Kanti Kwara Flyover, Kano State / Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Despite his age he still look handsome and cool smiley
It's the grace of God upon His life.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lydia696:
Beautiful!!!
lolz, we should also be talking about durability not only beauty.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Jack500: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
PastorandMentor:
Osinbanjo can never be president in Nigeria

U said worse with Buhari. U never learn

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Very hardworking governor. God bless vice president.
trash! shut up.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by AerialMapper: 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
Archaic!

We are still in the era of commissioning meaningless projects

Commission Flyover Professor of Law and Senior Advocate of Nigeria wey suppose get sense

As my people will say...wetin Abednego no go see inside furnace!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Tingotoe: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
FLYFIRE:

Have you been to Kano Sarrki? I know some other places are dirty but Kano takes the lead. Kano is the DIRTIEST city in Nigeria; dont be deceived by these pictures. Enter motor go Kumbotso that is not far from this place.
Aba town deserves that distinction

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by tityboi: 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Oh
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
Sorry. I voted for Buhari. I wanted him but he ended up disappointing me.
No Pdp or Apc will rule Nigeria come 2023.A new party shall emerge. Our next President you will soon see.
Jack500:

U said worse with Buhari. U never learn
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by faoogoke(m): 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
Strange things happen only in this part of the world.

Government put up infrastructure and the people jubilate.

What then is the essence of governance if not including provision of basic infrastructure?

It is when they go beyond their mandate and do the extra-ordinary that we can begin to praise them.

More so it is not their money they spend on such projects. It is the people's money.

Let any of them start a mono rail project for instance and complete as at when due(Unlike the Lagos railway that's taking forever), or a power

generation plant of a huge capacity then I will commend that governor.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Nice one from Gandollar.
He has proven that one can be corrupt nd still work 4 d gud of the people unlike Buhari that made it seems otherwise.
This looks likes Secretariat bridge Jos

But it is totally wrong for a vice president to travel all the way from Abuja to Kano just to commission a flyover.
If u check what has been spent just to bring him to Kano it will enough to build at least 5 primary health centres nd equip them.

The bridge needs adequate maintenance to continue looking as beautiful as it is.
I hope almajiris, Mai Suya mallams, Meruwas nd beggars won't make it look as dirty as pit toilet in a month time.

I'm even very sure immediately after it commission some Moslem guys will turn it to a praying ground
May my life not be like that of perpetual wailers - full of bile, jealousy and confusion.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by blazetitov: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked
[s]

Nice one from Gandollar.
He has proven that one can be corrupt nd still work 4 d gud of the people unlike Buhari that made it seems otherwise.

But it is totally wrong for a vice president to travel all the way from Abuja to Kano just to commission a flyover.
If u check what has been spent just to bring him to Kano it will enough to build at least 5 primary health centres nd equip them.

The bridge needs adequate maintenance to continue looking as beautiful as it is.
I hope almajiris, Mai Suya mallams, Meruwas nd beggars won't make it look as dirty as pit toilet in a month time.

I'm even very sure immediately after it commission some Moslem guys will turn it to a praying ground
[/s]

You have serious and hidden mental issues walahi.

Your level of assumptions is ridiculously high. You need to make use of your creative mind in a positive way.

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Tobiwakawaka: 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
Shut up
FLYFIRE:

Have you been to Kano Sarrki? I know some other places are dirty but Kano takes the lead. Kano is the DIRTIEST city in Nigeria; dont be deceived by these pictures. Enter motor go Kumbotso that is not far from this place.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by mariong(m): 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
How many times will they commission the flyover? Buhari commissioned same flyover before the last general elections.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by HAH: 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
Welldone Ganduje for completing the work started by Kwankwaso unlike other governors that abandoned project stated by predecessors.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by NaijadrivaCars: 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Nice one from Gandollar.

Is this NwaAmaikpe or a wannabe
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by NaijadrivaCars: 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
Only 24hrs power I can celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Nice one from Gandollar.

Just say mind without fear. U re not happy with development going on in the north despite receiving much less than wat ur states in the south receive.

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Nitah1: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Nice one from Gandollar.

You are right,i don't know whether God is please with causing people inconvenience in the name of worshiping HIM.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by shugaboy6102(m): 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mightymanna:
Had it been this project is from the poto poto republic by now we will have already seen 1000 pics of the project right from Inception, from 1% completed to 100% completed
I thought this stupidity ended 2019 why you like carry over like this. Must everything be tribally connected eh? Even if it is a joke let's stop it pls Nigeria is volatile at this point
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
Jack500:
To be candid, this Gandollar Is one of the most hard working governor in Nigeria, if not for that bribe taking scandial. He is better than all the governor in the yeast combine together.

Meanwhile see my Darling vice President, Nigeria president in 2023
Unfortunately, atiku would have been like this. But the silver lining for this administration is if osibanjo becomes the president come 2023.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by delan40(m): 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Nice one from Gandollar.

They have finished your life with curse and abuse. Next time you will learn to think with your brain not feet

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by shugaboy6102(m): 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
Jack500:
To be candid, this Gandollar Is one of the most hard working governor in Nigeria, if not for that bribe taking scandial. He is better than all the governor in the yeast combine together.

Meanwhile see my Darling vice President, Nigeria president in 2023
must you bring tribal resentment to every discourse? I thought all that ended in 2019
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
Just watch how this laudable project will turn to an eyesore in the coming years.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by kay29000(m): 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
Tobiwakawaka:
You stole my words.
He was making sense from the beginning but just had to spoil it at the end.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by murecool(m): 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
When it comes to infrastructure, give it to Ganduje.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by GoldenGeneral: 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
The people Vice President can only partake in greatness, something beneficial to the people as he has a knack for greatness, wel done Sir in Falz voice

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by GoldenGeneral: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
I hope other region are seeing this, go and ask your Governor before accusing the north of marginalization next time because I believe they are not oil producing state, just federal allocation and internal revenue... God bless Nigeria and God the Prof for coming

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Bellotelli: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
Very fine structure. But very soon they will start defacing it with campaign and advert posters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men / Why We Won't Protest Against The Fuel Price Hike - PIC / Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.