Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth (49875 Views)

Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
Islam is a religion of hypocrites...

That's their problem

10 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by TechSpace02: 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
undecided
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by donprinyo(m): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
The president also have the right to use taxpayers money to open his own private farm. Mumu Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
hahaha

our husband is mad again

what's the correspondence between emir, culture, pride to youth with misused of taxpayer private jet?

a collective wealth of Nigerians converted to personal use when we aren't in monarchical system of government

when did Trump's daughter that will copied their democracy used america jet to fly on private trip all in the course of one clown emir invitation

make thunder no pieces the little brain this idiot have left

7 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Mightyhaiz: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
This man has always been a stupid person. Trying to justify unjustifiable.
Two of una ,I no know who take the cake sha.. Be like na bracket

5 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Centcanada: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
I do not know when or how will some empty head called themselves Monica or murics have common sense that is not common. You come t irrelevantly and you expect your Muslim brother to clap for you just because they are empty like you? If you don't know what to say, better be singing Allah kuba! Nonsense! You guys are the problems of Nigerian youth.

6 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Sholaco: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
Only jobless and hypocrites and the children of hate will read a negative meaning to the president daughter and relatives using airforce one......these same hypocrites will be glorifying, sanctifying and canonizing the children of Obama or John Donald Trump on boarding airforce one.....slaves angry

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by olaskul(m): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
This one is just saying “NONSENSE”. How can a private citizen get access to a presidential aircraft, even the Vice President make use of a chopper for local trips. How come she’s started getting official jobs or assignment when she as not served her fatherland (NYSC) like every other person is mandated to do before getting jobs... Biko 2023 should come fast

4 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by franchasng: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
This is one of the numerous reasons none of my daughters will marry a Yoruba man, so many Yoruba men have gradually become a laughing stock of men, spineless, ass-licking, moronic, irredeemable psychopaths angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Timileyin1234(m): 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
These people are mad
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by ProjectNaija(m): 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
I always assumed that this MURIC guy is a slowpoke, now I realize that labelling him as a slowpoke is a monumental insult to normal morons. He is far worse than that.

8 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by davidho43(m): 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
what type of inspiration be that oo
it is called a presidential plane or private jet
maybe those MURIC don't know that

incase you have any part time job such like catering or canopy work
I will be interested and appreciate it
am currently in lbadan old Ife road
WhatsApp no ; 08103299488
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Centcanada: 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
I do not know when or how will some empty head called themselves Monica or murics have common sense that is not common. You comment on irrelevantly things and you expect your Muslim brother to clap for you just because they are empty like you? If you don't know what to say, better be singing Allah kuba! Nonsense! You guys are the problems of Nigerian youth.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Timileyin1234(m): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
maynation:
May God purnish Muric and everyone that supports these baloneys they never get tired of spewing.
Madam easy ur English

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by JAWBONE(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
What do you expect from a stooge of the President?
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Jalinspy(f): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
ABEG THE CAPTION OF THIS POST WAS NOT WHAT I POSTED & THE CAPTION IS NOT WHAT MURIC SAID ON VANGUARD. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by ajebuter(f): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
From a 'professor' ooh

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by DCmonster: 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
MURIC is the media arm of an Islamic terrorists group.

6 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Trump2020: 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
Sholaco:
Only jobless and hypocrites and the children of hate will read a negative meaning to the president daughter and relatives using airforce one......these same hypocrites will be glorifying, sanctifying and canonizing the children of Obama or John Donald Trump on boarding airforce one.....slaves angry
This wan na Yoruba Moslem Shiite. Disgusting

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by richesbhc(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
I am now sure this MURIC guys are mad

5 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by iamoyindamola(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fvcking hypocrite group

4 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by lamalang(m): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
MURIC are high on something

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Borderless: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
yarimo:
As long as the good people of Nigeria are concerned, MURIC is the best thing to happen for Nigeria. [b]FG should honour AKINTOLA with GCON i[/b]t's clear he means well for Nigeria.

The Commander in Chief can as well vacate his office for him as a token of appreciation.

Fool.

4 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by realstars: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
I wonder where our money is going,
she took a jet, only to showcase photography talent, the very skill done by everyone, including my grandma. She no make sence at all.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Jalinspy(f): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
MURIC said that "HANNAN FLYING PRESIDENTIAL JET IS A MESSAGE TO LAZY NIGERIAN LADIES". Muric never used the word "INSPIRATION", so whoever modified my post is on his own & I BELIEVE THAT HE IS PART OF MURIC

5 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
This man has done everything to get Buhari's attention, Buhari don't want to give him face. They should please find one small appointment for him to keep him busy so that we can hear word.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
GamalNasser:
You will all rot in jail soon very soon

abeg continue oga very soon you go enter road dressed in your birthday suit
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Cutehector(m): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
So all of a sudden, this girl is trending...mchew.

Misplaced priorities. Until now, I never knew any hanan buhari existed.

4 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by harbeebtech(m): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Opunu akindindrin people

3 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by slimdamatrix1(m): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
We are in deep trouble for this level of shameless stupidity and incompetency.

SMH

3 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
illiteracy!
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Curiouscity(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
This statement from MURIC shows Nigeria has gone to the dogs.

How many people and groups is the presidency paying to do this silly defense?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos / I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon / Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.