Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth (49880 Views)

Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by chriscrosss(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hahahahahahahaha..this man brain is not functioning anymore...inspiration to who,poor people or the rich.. This man is corrupt.. Money don block your brain, making your mouth say rubbish...

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Basseybruce: 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
Haaa.... Nawa o

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Warmaterial(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
Stupid fellow
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Medanoski(m): 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
[s][/s][center][/center]
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by CharlotteFlair: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
Trump2020:

This wan na Yoruba Moslem Shiite. Disgusting
Mahn! To be Yoruba, then a mooslim, then e come be second class mooslim again.. Shiite!

Trump u nor go kee pesin grin

@Sholaco, come let me teach you how to deal seriously with this guy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Trump2020: 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
Mahn! To be Yoruba, then a mooslim, then e come be second class mooslim again.. Shiite!

Trump u nor go kee pesin grin

@Sholaco, come let me teach you how to deal seriously with this guy cheesy
Yoruba Moslem Shiites are something else. I have never seen people so stupid

4 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by stuff46(m): 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
The position of some people to some situation will call you to wonder if we actually are sane in this country.

Did someone sit down to Justify this claim in this present age?
The problem is not "She" but in what capacity is she using the jet.
She was running her project and using Jet, while others are doing project and don't get investors to buy theirs.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by duncun: 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2020

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by AbuAeesha: 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
we need to admit that,being a first daughter/lady/son/citizen she has the right to use the jet.but I don't think Prof needs to meddle in political issues like this.
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by CharlotteFlair: 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Curiouscity:
This statement from MURIC shows Nigeria has gone to the dogs.

How many people and groups is the presidency paying to do this silly defense?
If I were buhari right now, I will disown this man's comments and dissociate myself from them but I know buhari been a hate monger himself would have none of that shii

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by RexTramadol1: 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
Insanity

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by BabaRamota1980: 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
It is now apparent to all who would not believe before, that MURIC is not representing Islam. This organization is a political outfit using Islam falsely to shore up General Buhari's regime.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by bahaushe1: 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
The man is depending his source of livelihood.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by CharlotteFlair: 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Trump2020:

Yoruba Moslem Shiites are something else. I have never seen people so stupid
you mean they exist?

They must be in fvcking minority and isolated and it should suck
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Emmybuzz: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nigeria greatest problem is SLAVERY. it pains me a lot that most people don't know about this
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
MURIC is a sister organisation to Miyetti Allah, both appendages of APC.
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Bimpe29: 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
MURIC should park well and mind her business, how has this concerned or affected her?
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Parablesonmarble: 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
Olatunji1929:
I will never comment on anything this man say again he
doesn't have sense at all he is a mad man

Excellent decision. That man, Akintola, is a disgrace to all his constituencies. He makes his academic honour of being a Nigerian professor questionable, brings disrepute to the Yoruba race and drag Islam in the mud all the time just in the name of unnecessary eye- service. In his mind, he is a political and religious activist. I wonder how his children would feel about his consistent nonsensical behaviors. Shake my head.

4 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by A12(m): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
Petersamuel8:
What is this madness? I hate anything Islam
What has RELIGION got to do with this, Son of Hatred.
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Ejaisky: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mad man!
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by vaca1: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Olatunji1929:
I will never comment on anything this man say again he
doesn't have sense at all he is a mad man
The stupidity level in this country has got me dumbfounded. Nigeria has won, they've shut my mouth till further notice. Chaii

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
But that's true. If it's huspoopy now you guys will be singing different song undecided
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
Muric is a disgrace to islam....Always ignoring the important facts but active on the unimportant ones

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by eddybongo101: 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
This broda muric nah funny guy...
Eye service go kill broda muric
Trying so hard to justify illegality

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by ItooWorWor(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
This man is a fool, once we start kill fulanis in the southwest i will personally kill this mumuric man

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Kingstanding: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Shameless MURIC as ever!

So our presidential JET is now glorified Taxi for private micro business of Buhari kid daughter??

Abeg na who dash dis mumuric man the title of a whole professor?? I want to know
. Some Nigeria professor is tantamount to B.sc holder in Europe or America.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by firo08(m): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
I wonder what they smoke
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by mutvy: 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
See as Christians dey cry,why una life come spoil like dis? Christians are really useless o.
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by mechanics(m): 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
But the Nigerian youths won't have hope of using the presidential jet.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Germi9: 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
MURIC thinks everything Is based on tribalism and religion,hence it speaks without reasoning. The Presidential Jet is Solely for the President and not for family trips or errands,if the girl wanted to showcase her talent she should have hired a private jet because the Presidential Jet is not for her Father. You see the Northernerss are so Clueless that they have even turned Aso Rock to a Mosque and a pitiable sight...if you think am lying...Ask the first Lady

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by tityboi: 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals / Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos / Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.