Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? (11203 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by cap21985(m): 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hello travel expert in the house, Dubai and Vietnam which is better to hustle for a young man who is not married?

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by comradewanle(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
Let me park here...
Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by QuickerdotNG: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
cap21985:
Hello travel expert in the house, Dubai and Vietnam which is better to hustle for a young man who is not married?
depending on what you mean by hustle but dubai has more opportunities than vietnam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by Pesbest: 2:20am On Jan 14, 2020
For vietnam, I will advice you go through the study route and pick up teaching jobs part time to survive.

Some schools in Vietnam have exchange programs with some schools in UK, Australia etc

Meaning that, you can study for a year or two in Vietnam and move to UK or Australia to complete the studies without having to return to Nigeria.

Dubai has more job opportunities though.

Be ready to work very hard and be super stingy to be able to save up from those low paying jobs like labourer/support worker.

But if you can nail a professional job in Dubai, it's far more better than living in Vietnam .

Vietnam has lower cost of living relatively.

Vietnamese are far more friendly too.

You can do business in Vietnam as well. Buy high quality stuffs like clothes, shoes etc and send to Nigeria.

It all depends on your preference though.

Your mention of "hustle" needs to be narrowed down a bit.

Goodluck.

26 Likes

Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by WhyNa: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2020
Nailed it!

Pesbest:
For vietnam, I will advice you go through the study route and pick up teaching jobs part time to survive.

Some schools in Vietnam have exchange programs with some schools in UK, Australia etc

Meaning that, you can study for a year or two in Vietnam and move to UK or Australia to complete the studies without having to return to Nigeria.

Be ready to work very hard and be super stingy to be able to save up from those low paying jobs like labourer/support worker.

But if you can nail a professional job in Dubai, it's far more better than living in Vietnam .

You can do business in Vietnam as well. Buy high quality stuffs like clothes, shoes etc and send to Nigeria.

Goodluck.
Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by tosland4u(m): 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
Pesbest:

Goodluck.

Please I would like to know is it possible one a stay back in Vietnam upon visit and pick up a teaching job? And the teaching job does it worth it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by WhyNa: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
tosland4u:

Please I would like to know is it possible one a stay back in Vietnam upon visit and pick up a teaching job? And the teaching job does it worth it?

Yes. Very possible
Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by Aadiana(f): 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
Vietnam is better oh

1 Like

Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by Pesbest: 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
Aadiana:
Vietnam is better oh

Thanks for your opinion.

But please back it up with reasons/facts why you think Vietnam is better than Dubai.
Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by Kenn55: 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
I hear the word 'Hustle' a lot among Nigerians. What exactly does this mean in the context of travelling?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 19, 2020
Kenn55:
I hear the word 'Hustle' a lot among Nigerians. What exactly does this mean in the context of travelling?
Drug and scam

12 Likes

Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by hammed71(m): 9:58am On Jan 19, 2020
@paulsimon2020 stop misinforming people

8 Likes

Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by Legendguru: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
None !!you will be back to square one

1 Like

Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by cap21985(m): 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
Legendguru:
None !!you will be back to square one

Why did you say that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by 004gist: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Interesting
Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by fastseo: 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
PaulSimon2020:
Drug and scam

Vietnam is now the new safe heaven for Nigerian Guys doing drugs, scam etc.

Vietnam is now like what Malaysia use to be for them

1 Like

Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by WhyNa: 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
fastseo:

Vietnam is now the new safe heaven for Nigerian Guys doing drugs, scam etc.

Vietnam is now like what Malaysia use to be for them

I hope you follow the news and see how countless foolish Nigerians are in Vietnamese jail and death roll enjoying a "safe heaven'

5 Likes

Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by cap21985(m): 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
How about Jamaica?
Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by Vietnaminfo(m): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
tosland4u:

I want to caution you to avoid misinformation. In Vietnam, opportunities are limited to activities like drugs, and scams, which are not advisable to venture i to. Jobs for foreigners mainly revolve around English teaching, but recent immigration laws have increased requirements. Non-native English speakers must have a valid work permit, a decent accent, and experience in Asian teaching methods. Finding teaching jobs, especially for black individuals, is challenging. Working on a student or tourist visa without a valid permit is not allowed. Non-native speakers are paid a minimum of $8 per hour, totaling around $800 per month. Business ventures from Nigeria to Vietnam with a 3-month business visa are an option. Feel free to ask any questions for more details.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by Stephoo4real(m): 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Please brother what is the price range for the Vietnamese visa currently?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by Aadiana(f): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
Vietnam
Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by Vietnaminfo(m): 7:32am On Feb 08, 2020
Stephoo4real:
Please brother what is the price range for the Vietnamese visa currently?

Every Visa comes from Vietnam and for you to get a visa, you must have a sponsor company here in Vietnam. Companies are scared to sponsor Nigerians because of the bad things Nigeria get into. Any company that sponsored a Nigeria and the person gets into an illegal act, such company is closed down and fined serious money to pay and such company can never sponsor anybody again to come to Vietnam. Agents have their different prizes in getting visa for Nigerians but it is always costly

4 Likes

Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by Vietnaminfo(m): 7:35am On Feb 08, 2020
Aadiana:
Vietnam

In terms of hustling, i will tell you Dubai is better of to Vietnam. The jobs in Vietnam is not even enough for the indigines let alone visitors. There are two things one can get involved here in Vietnam. One is being an English teacher which you must have all the qualifying documents and secondly, buying of cheap goods and sending it to Nigeria to sell and make gains. Apart frim this two, there is no other hustle except you want to go into Drugs pushing or Yahoo Yahoo which you know the consequences when caught.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by zeegruul: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
Vietnaminfo:

Hi friend,please how do I get in contact with you i need to ask some important info from you
In terms of hustling, i will tell you Dubai is better of to Vietnam. The jobs in Vietnam is not even enough for the indigines let alone visitors. There are two things one can get involved here in Vietnam. One is being an English teacher which you must have all the qualifying documents and secondly, buying of cheap goods and sending it to Nigeria to sell and make gains. Apart frim this two, there is no other hustle except you want to go into Drugs pushing or Yahoo Yahoo which you know the consequences when caught.

Hi friend,please how do I get in contact with you i need to ask some important info from you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by cap21985(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
Vietnaminfo:

I want to venture into the buying and selling, my agent said I should bring 900k for the visa and ticket, are the people nice to blacks? And for the women are they comfortable with black men?
Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by Hadampson(m): 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
cap21985:

The only country where you can hustle is USA. Forget Vietnam or UAE, and make more money and go to a better country

1 Like

Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by Hadampson(m): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
PaulSimon2020:
Drug and scam

Maybe to you sir

Prost.
Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by Hadampson(m): 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
cap21985:
How about Jamaica?

Lol.. Boss, wetin you wan go do for Jamaica.. Dont waste your money on these countries. I don talk my own oh

Prost.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by babaoloola(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hadampson:

The only country where you can hustle is USA. Forget Vietnam or UAE, and make more money and go to a better country

Can he "hustle" in UK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uk Deports 120 Nigerians Over Immigration Offences / Nigerian Studying & Living In China. All You Need To Know. / I Cant Schedule For Us Visa Appointment I Forgot My Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.