Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? (3119 Views)

Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mine is my backyard. I can't come and waste transport fare all in d name of love.All those girls dat travel all d way to sokoto the lord is your strength. cheee!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Tallesty1(m): 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
favoryte33:
Mine is my backyard. I can't come and waste transport fare all in d name of love.All those girls dat travel all d way to sokoto the lord is your strength. cheee!!
Nobody travels for love.

The men travel for sex and the ladies travel for money.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
Tallesty1:
Nobody travels for love.

Why d generalization? And you are an elder o.
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by SeverusSnape(m): 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
From Benue to Ilorin. 13 hours at least.

1 Like

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
SeverusSnape:
From Benue to Ilorin. 13 hours at least.
Mr lover man! Are u still together with d babe?

1 Like

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
From one country to another one cry cry
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
My sister

Lagos to yankee

1 Like

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by SeverusSnape(m): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
favoryte33:
Mr lover man! Are u still together with d babe?
Yes, We're still together. Waxing strong.

1 Like

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by psalmsmiles(m): 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
from my house to mama nnenna's shop behind the counter. seven blocks apart. the things we did for love

1 Like

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by okomile(f): 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lagos to bauchi when Nigeria airways flight was 17k.

We did not eventually marry bcoz I am xtian Yoruba and he is moslem hausa

grin grin
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
psalmsmiles:
from my house to mama nnenna's shop behind the counter. seven blocks apart. the things we did for love
Bad guy. where's nnena now?
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by placeofallure(f): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
Me? Nothing dey for my body o, I no dey try at all. But I remember then, my bf travelled from Lagos to Ilorin to come see me in school. He came with plenty goodies for my friends and I.
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by biddostandard: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
when i was in 100l i travelled from osun ikeji,to ogun to my online gf at unaab,something must kill a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Oyo to Ogun. I can't kill myself grin grin
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by missimelda01(f): 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
This mentality won't take you anywhere sir.
Tallesty1:
Nobody travels for love.

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by ImaIma1(f): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
From Ibadan to Zaria and Jaji. Went for his passing out parade. It was a looong journey.
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
ImaIma1:
From Ibadan to Zaria and Jaji. Went for his passing out parade. It was a looong journey.
You deserve 2 be the next minister for transport. walahi

1 Like

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by akaahs(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Me don traveled oo. The first one was, from Kaduna to Maiduguri to see my ex gfs now of which I met them during my service year.
The second one was, from Abuja to Jigawa to see my then gf now ex also.
D things wet men they do cause of love ehhhhhh.......... No be for here oooo
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
15_16 hours. Benue to lagos. The relationship lasted 3 days.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
SeverusSnape:

Yes, We're still together. Waxing strong.
Lucky you.
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
Chi59:
savage
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
akaahs:
Me don traveled oo. The first one was, from Kaduna to Maiduguri to see my ex gfs now of which I met them during my service year.
The second one was, from Abuja to Jigawa to see my then gf now ex also.
D things wet men they do cause of love ehhhhhh.......... No be for here oooo
oga, u try ooo of all places, maiduguri. abeg connect me with one beautiful Hausa babe. that is my wish and I hope it can granted
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
Oma307:

savage
How? He wanted a break from there it ended.
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Chi59:

How? He wanted a break from there it ended.
terrible after traveling for 15-16 hours and the relationship ended after 3 days. the relationship didn't worth the risk
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Wizywiz(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
Portharcourt to lagos...
Portharcourt..to Benin.. embarassed
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by MiVida(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
Naija to Ghana...

1 Like

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Offpoint: 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
We don't travel to love, love travel to us...
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by NobleAngell(f): 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
Abuja to Lagos by air. It was quite a risk. It was worth it at that time cos I thought I was in love. I shouldn't have bothered cos we broke up about 2yrs later.

1 Like

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
Chi59:
went to see him the first day, y'all got down, the next day y'all quarreled and then y'all broke up the 3rd day grin shocked
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Mypeople2(m): 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
Chi59:
Babe why ? What happened that it lasted for just three days ?
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:01am On Jan 14, 2020
Chi59:

2 Likes

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 14, 2020
from lagos to kano

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter / Finally Cut My Dreadlocks. / What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.