Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,446,531 members, 5,510,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 April 2020 at 07:39 AM

What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? (2315 Views)

Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' / What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? / "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by favoryte33: 5:25pm On Jan 13
Mine is my backyard. I can't come and waste transport fare all in d name of love.All those girls dat travel all d way to sokoto the lord is your strength. cheee!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Tallesty1(m): 5:28pm On Jan 13
favoryte33:
Mine is my backyard. I can't come and waste transport fare all in d name of love.All those girls dat travel all d way to sokoto the lord is your strength. cheee!!
Nobody travels for love.

The men travel for sex and the ladies travel for money.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by favoryte33: 5:32pm On Jan 13
Tallesty1:
Nobody travels for love.

Why d generalization? And you are an elder o.
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by SeverusSnape(m): 5:37pm On Jan 13
From Benue to Ilorin. 13 hours at least.

1 Like

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by favoryte33: 5:40pm On Jan 13
SeverusSnape:
From Benue to Ilorin. 13 hours at least.
Mr lover man! Are u still together with d babe?

1 Like

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by omokoginimi: 5:42pm On Jan 13
From one country to another one cry cry
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Shibaraba(m): 5:44pm On Jan 13
My sister

Lagos to yankee

1 Like

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by SeverusSnape(m): 5:44pm On Jan 13
favoryte33:
Mr lover man! Are u still together with d babe?
Yes, We're still together. Waxing strong.

1 Like

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by psalmsmiles(m): 5:49pm On Jan 13
from my house to mama nnenna's shop behind the counter. seven blocks apart. the things we did for love
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by okomile(f): 5:56pm On Jan 13
Lagos to bauchi when Nigeria airways flight was 17k.

We did not eventually marry bcoz I am xtian Yoruba and he is moslem hausa

grin grin
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by favoryte33: 6:29pm On Jan 13
psalmsmiles:
from my house to mama nnenna's shop behind the counter. seven blocks apart. the things we did for love
Bad guy. where's nnena now?
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by placeofallure(f): 6:38pm On Jan 13
Me? Nothing dey for my body o, I no dey try at all. But I remember then, my bf travelled from Lagos to Ilorin to come see me in school. He came with plenty goodies for my friends and I.
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by biddostandard: 6:43pm On Jan 13
when i was in 100l i travelled from osun ikeji,to ogun to my online gf at unaab,something must kill a man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Ariza: 7:07pm On Jan 13
Oyo to Ogun. I can't kill myself grin grin
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by missimelda01(f): 7:08pm On Jan 13
This mentality won't take you anywhere sir.
Tallesty1:
Nobody travels for love.

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by ImaIma1(f): 7:35pm On Jan 13
From Ibadan to Zaria and Jaji. Went for his passing out parade. It was a looong journey.
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by favoryte33: 7:47pm On Jan 13
ImaIma1:
From Ibadan to Zaria and Jaji. Went for his passing out parade. It was a looong journey.
You deserve 2 be the next minister for transport. walahi

1 Like

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by akaahs(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13
Me don traveled oo. The first one was, from Kaduna to Maiduguri to see my ex gfs now of which I met them during my service year.
The second one was, from Abuja to Jigawa to see my then gf now ex also.
D things wet men they do cause of love ehhhhhh.......... No be for here oooo
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Chi59(f): 7:53pm On Jan 13
15_16 hours. Benue to lagos. The relationship lasted 3 days.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Chi59(f): 7:58pm On Jan 13
SeverusSnape:

Yes, We're still together. Waxing strong.
Lucky you.
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 13
Chi59:
savage
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 13
akaahs:
Me don traveled oo. The first one was, from Kaduna to Maiduguri to see my ex gfs now of which I met them during my service year.
The second one was, from Abuja to Jigawa to see my then gf now ex also.
D things wet men they do cause of love ehhhhhh.......... No be for here oooo
oga, u try ooo of all places, maiduguri. abeg connect me with one beautiful Hausa babe. that is my wish and I hope it can granted
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Chi59(f): 8:24pm On Jan 13
Oma307:

savage
How? He wanted a break from there it ended.
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 13
Chi59:

How? He wanted a break from there it ended.
terrible after traveling for 15-16 hours and the relationship ended after 3 days. the relationship didn't worth the risk
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Wizywiz(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13
Portharcourt to lagos...
Portharcourt..to Benin.. embarassed
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by MiVida(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13
Naija to Ghana...

1 Like

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Offpoint: 8:44pm On Jan 13
We don't travel to love, love travel to us...
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by NobleAngell(f): 9:00pm On Jan 13
Abuja to Lagos by air. It was quite a risk. It was worth it at that time cos I thought I was in love. I shouldn't have bothered cos we broke up about 2yrs later.

1 Like

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by armylord: 9:00pm On Jan 13
Chi59:
went to see him the first day, y'all got down, the next day y'all quarreled and then y'all broke up the 3rd day grin shocked
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Mypeople2(m): 9:09pm On Jan 13
Chi59:
Babe why ? What happened that it lasted for just three days ?
Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:01am On Jan 14
Chi59:

2 Likes

Re: What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? by Rogosa(m): 12:05am On Jan 14
from lagos to kano

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Your Best Sexual Position??? / Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? / She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.