Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 (49485 Views)

Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother / Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 14, 2020
Offpoint:
If I knew this guy above me will be be the one above me I wouldn't comment... I swear It.

God have mercy the day I'll meet him in real life, I no no welda him strong pass me or not, one thing I know for is..it's gonna be a fight till death.

I can't let him live even one single day again, either I kill him or I seize his phone

See honestly speaking, the fight go like be Joshua Vs Tyson.

A good Samaritan suggest I should order for Barbecue, he'll come to deliver at my door step in person.
But the truth is, that guy has no BBQ business anywhere. He's on BMC payroll.

If he truly owns a BBQ he'd have advertised here for once.... BBQ is a cover up for BMC
LMAO... no go kill person for nl oooo
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by yenereal(m): 7:27am On Jan 14, 2020
post=85771763:
We are waiting till that happens.........

What we want to read is 'ALIKO DANGOTE TAKES OVER ARSENAL'.

Then we can comment!

People too hate you including me esp when u make senseless comments. Check the post below you on the first page. Someone that owns a BBQ business as you claim should be busy doing important things, and not following one thread to another and be making tribalistic or meaningless comments. You want to be noticed but you are not. U want to be like Nwaamaikpe but you cant and will never be.
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by yenereal(m): 7:29am On Jan 14, 2020
Offpoint:
If I knew this guy above me will be be the one above me I wouldn't comment... I swear It.

God have mercy the day I'll meet him in real life, I no no welda him strong pass me or not, one thing I know for is..it's gonna be a fight till death.

I can't let him live even one single day again, either I kill him or I seize his phone

A good Samaritan suggest I should order for Barbecue, he'll come to deliver at my door step in person.

If he truly owns a BBQ he'd have advertised here for once.... BBQ is a cover up for BMC

Quite true. The guy has been following almost every thread. Worse part is that his comments do not add up. May you never meet him one on one. grin
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by rapid101(m): 7:33am On Jan 14, 2020
Offpoint:

bro don't waste ur time dat guy has sold his soul
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by LAguy(m): 7:36am On Jan 14, 2020
9jaRealist:

Why are you using Internet instead of native talking drums? Different levels... cool
>
what are you talking self... shey make we no develope our own league abi no be for 9ja he make him money.
Tell me say na white go come help us develope our league? no be so nah.
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by thesicilian: 8:03am On Jan 14, 2020
9jaRealist:

Whatever makes you folks sleep well at night knowing you will never be as successful ... grin grin grin
>
Success is based on personal goals bro, the real sleeplessness comes from comparing your success with that of another person.
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Dickson44: 8:08am On Jan 14, 2020
And you think they will sell to you, an African? Maybe just a chunk of the shares not buying the major shares
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Seedung(m): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2020
Waiting patiently
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by sulaak(m): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2020
9jaRealist:

QUIT LYING! grin

Dangote Cement is a publicly-listed company and therefore publishes each of its AUDITED quarterly, half-year and annual reports as per regulatory requirements (both the SEC and stock exchange rules and regulations) for the benefit of shareholders and the investing public. In the last available quarterly results for the year ending Q3 2019 (full-year results usually are published within 90 days following the end of year), volumes, revenue and PROFITS (not loss) of the company's Pan-African operations all INCREASED from the previous results. SMH at your Beer-Parlor reports.
>

His African Cement operations are all loss-making, it's only in Nigeria that his business is doing very well and offsetting the loss.
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by nwamabo247(m): 8:33am On Jan 14, 2020
ONLY If the club owner is willing to sell
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by ItooWorWor(m): 9:07am On Jan 14, 2020
grin grin I reserve my comment till he takes over Arsenal
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Offpoint: 9:11am On Jan 14, 2020
yenereal:

Quite true. The guy has been following almost every thread. Worse part is that his comments do not add up. May you never meet him one on one. grin
bros no pray that can prayer o, I must meet that guy o grin
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Mummymahdi(f): 9:16am On Jan 14, 2020
Kennitrust:
If you know you know!

Dangote's refinery is build by our oil money from the south. The Northerners are very subtle in making it look like Dangote property all because they are preparing themselves for any possible crisis that may hit our un negotiable union in future.

See anoda wahala here. May God forgive u
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Ykc2(m): 9:19am On Jan 14, 2020
9jaRealist:

Life must really be painful for you children of a lesser god...
Fortunate that folks like Dangote don't have your inferiority complex! SMH
>
you can go and worship him not me I dont suffer you over there ,
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Truthbites: 9:45am On Jan 14, 2020
No one knows the next second...he should also pray that God covers us all
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by BABSSSOO(m): 9:55am On Jan 14, 2020
dangote pls pls respect yourself... leave arsenal alone and concentrate on your sugar.
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by iamsea(m): 10:37am On Jan 14, 2020
Offpoint:

����������������. Fvcking hilarious
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by rhames(m): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2020
thesicilian:
The federal government of Nigeria won't be there in England to make favorable policies for the club's monopoly.
RIP in advance to Arsenal FC.

Oro buruku
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 14, 2020
Offpoint:

The guy no get barbecue joint. You think if he has one, he will still be commenting? He for don go teytey.

We dey watch
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Legendguru: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
GOod for him
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by djfabmusik(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
Canon 60D without lens for sell, 150k but negotiatiable. WhatsApp me 08184659409
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by 9jaRealist: 4:56am On Jan 15, 2020
Ykc2:
you can go and worship him not me I dont suffer you over there ,

Unlike you, I do not "worship" people (or anything else for that matter)...
Unlike you, I do not suffer an inferiority complex to Oyinbo. I have schooled/worked with them and BESTED most of them. SMH
>
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by 9jaRealist: 5:01am On Jan 15, 2020
sulaak:
His African Cement operations are all loss-making, it's only in Nigeria that his business is doing very well and offsetting the loss.

Simply repeating untruths do not lend them even a grain of veracity... grin
Dangote Cement is a public-listed company and its audited financials are PUBLICLY available.
>
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by 9jaRealist: 5:10am On Jan 15, 2020
thesicilian:
Success is based on personal goals bro, the real sleeplessness comes from comparing your success with that of another person.

Vacuous cliche... grin

There are many kinds of success...
Eg, Buhari has not been successful in eradicating/minimizing corruption. Nothing "personal" there!

Doing good and doing WELL is perhaps the greatest form of success...
Because it uplifts OTHERS and accordingly perhaps the GREATEST form of success.

Finally, setting goals ('comparison' in your vernacular of low standards) is a basic key for success. SMH
>
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by thesicilian: 7:12am On Jan 15, 2020
9jaRealist:

Vacuous cliche... grin

There are many kinds of success...
Eg, Buhari has not been successful in eradicating/minimizing corruption. Nothing "personal" there!

Doing good and doing WELL is perhaps the greatest form of success...
Because it uplifts OTHERS and accordingly perhaps the GREATEST form of success.

Finally, setting goals ('comparison' in your vernacular of low standards) is a basic key for success. SMH
>

When you try too hard to sound intelligent you end up embarrassing yourself.
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Chiptew(m): 7:49am On Jan 15, 2020
I hope you get it

Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by 9jaRealist: 1:54am On Jan 17, 2020
thesicilian:
When you try too hard to sound intelligent you end up embarrassing yourself.

More vacuousness...
Glad Nigeria has folks like Dangote not burdened by "personal" loser's mentality!
>
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Kingrexyl(m): 6:54am On Jan 17, 2020
Offpoint:

Please let me follow you cause I will like to deal with him too, the dude is just annoying and irritating to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cost Of Setting Up A Block Industry / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate As At 1983 (Pictured) / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.