Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (106462 Views)

Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Ogegeodey(m): 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
cool
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by dominique(f): 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
Coldplay music on a photoshoot about culture and heritage? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by alobright17(m): 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
conductor250:
If not Fraud Luggard, how this illiterate habokee offspring that should be hawking fura at Mami Market be doing inside plane? Not even plane but presidential private jet.

Fraud Luggard, you shall continue burning in hell.
rope is cheaper than network and phone. you still have more 3yrs plus to wail bro.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by NaijadrivaCars: 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....Hanan Buhariiii
This girl go sweet sha!!!
Abeg who get her phone number??
cheesy
DSS ...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
conductor250:
If not Fraud Luggard, how this illiterate habokee offspring that should be hawking fura at Mami Market be doing inside plane? Not even plane but presidential private jet.

Are you better than them .. inferiority complex will kill you...but the reverse is the case for you all because she has a better background and upbringing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by AbdulHakeem44(m): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
conductor250:

She is more successful than you are. Don't let hatred kill you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Akanniade(m): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
I don't see what all the fuss is about. It is same Nigeria all flights to and from Ph airport was grounded because Patience Jonathan was travelling.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by adymanrah: 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Elmone14: 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]owk
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nigeria don cast.
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Aidejay(m): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
Won't this girl go and get married
Regina Daniels is there already married and settled and this one is here using her father's position to snap picture.
Go marry
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by adams123: 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
No big deal here na, it will soon be a thing of the past

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by West2019(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
our money God punished Apc

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by EagleSquare1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
Such a beautiful video. Wished it was longer. Well done Hanan! Keep up the good work. We need a Presidential video as well.

lalasticlala:
Here is the controversial video of President Buhari's daughter, Hanan Buhari, waving from the Presidential Jet which caused uproar on social media.

The First Lady, Aisha Buhari shared the video on her Instagram Page with the hashtags:

"#HananBuhari
#richculture
#heritage
#nigerianairforce
#PAF"

Watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpkn6UJrTaI

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by danietohbadt(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
GOFRONT:

I piry you. DSS custody dey call you be dah
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by philip0906(m): 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
dominique:
You're doing a photoshoot on culture and heritage and you decided to use Coldplay music for your promo video
Very anyhow foolish set of humans!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by DEROX: 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
So if my dad is Governor i should not use anything belonging to the state mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Greenbirth: 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Many Nigerians don't know what the north are capable of. It amuse me how the south west support them, I begin to wonder if they are afraid of them. Northerners mean no good to nigerians except power favor them. Take the power from them and see how they will terrorizing other regions with jihadists.
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by klever18(m): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
wtf?shameless family

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by sammyj: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
DSS say dem don steal am for Delta grin
GOFRONT:

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by generalwo(m): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
conductor250:

....which one u don enter before / which crime she commit as she enter her papa jet if u drive ur papa official car, na crime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Casekiller(m): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
And I dey Abuja like this make I just jam am and give her my street OT.
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nice one. You guys should get a life. Na pj she fly she no kill person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
Please help me to save my own 2 little kids please���� depression and suicidal thoughts is always ringing on my head every day because I'm tired of life. Please read my post screenshots please��� for the sake of the love you have for kids please I beg of you all �

REMEMBER EVERYONE TOLD ME TO CHILL DURING THE CHRISTMAS PERIOD. NOW THE XMAS IS OVER PLEASE I AM STILL HERE SEARCHING AND BEGGING YOU PEOPLE PLEASE

Even Accommodation I still don't have yet and the landlord is not disturbing my wife and my kids. School has started which I know so soon they will stop my little 3 years old daughter from going to school. Please I beg of you to take your time to read the screenshots you will understand my situation. Things were not this worse for me before.
Thanks and God bless

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Otutu1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
That was a very nice video I must say

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by AmazingELixir: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
grin

Diswan na the official assignment BMO dey run their gutter of a mouth earlier today..

Buhari send Hanan him daughter to go Bauchi go snap pinture
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by conductor250: 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
generalwo:
....which one u don enter before / which crime she commit as she enter her papa jet if u drive ur papa official car, na crime
Her papa plane? cheesy

Make I no laugh? Can Buhari's intellectual ability afford him a brand new car let alone a plane in his own name?

If not for politics salary and looting, people like Buhari will be doing shoe maker or digging well for sensible people. Mugu grin

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by sukieboy(f): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
GOFRONT:

She get body odour oooo
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Nigerianboi1960(m): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
lilmarley:
Stupidity is when you support APC

Foolishness is when you think PDP is any better.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by kay29000(m): 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
The girl is fine sha
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by kay29000(m): 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nigerianboi1960:

Foolishness is when you think PDP is any better.

Exactly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.