Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:53 PM

If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? (2697 Views)

If Sex Doesn't Prove Love, Then Why Is Cheating Painful? / If Sex Doesn't Prove Love In A Relationship, Why Is Cheating Painful? / If Sex Marathon Is Organised Which State In Nigeria Will Win It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by Gina2019(f): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
I need an explanation biko.
Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by HallaDaTruth: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
Make i reserve sit, service go soon start

1 Like

Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
cheating is....DECEIT, DISHONESTY, LACK OF TRUST, UNFAITHFULNESS... and the minute such failed character creeps in your union, its the beginning of THE END!

btw just because having sex with someone does NOT prove love, shouldnt be a reason to start giving your body to every person out there. love is a commitment, and when you cheat, you violate that said commitment.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by GuestLog: 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
This question chop good fufu! Im waiting for the soup anybody will use to devour it.
Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by deolurexy1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
Oya front page
Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by Auntyesther(f): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ose tie eh!
Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gina2019:

Yes, I think sex could prove love as stated by you, but without proper arrangement or misuse priority......it diminish gradually.

That's just the little idea I have concerning that.

undecided

Meanwhile, cheating itself is not painful but attract pain to the extent you feel it because of trust and "acceptance". Sometimes, the way cheating is been perceive, done and acted out causes the pain, not the cheat itself at such;
personal opinion though.

You can cheat on me if you wish and I mean it, but the type of person and how is been done may attract pain on it own. Most of the time in term of sex, it will only be a disadvantage to a lady caused she will believed sha has been jilted on, then cheating came to place or termed as a cheat.

It's a long story sha!
Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
GuestLog:
This question chop good fufu! Im waiting for the soup anybody will use to devour it.

Smile..
Real boss!
Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by Boomboost(m): 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
The act makes both parties feel like "owned" and "owner", na why e de pain when person take your property when you still get interest without your consent.
Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
Every human has an ego and when you cheat on a person you hurt that ego.

1 Like

Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by Boomboost(m): 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
If you've watched Scarborough(2019), you'll hear something like 'now i own you' from the girl and boy. It's why God wanted sex exclusively for marriage, the husband/wife owns the other completely.

1 Like

Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
You hurt someone and make them feel less of themselves when you cheat and you're asking why cheating hurts?

The comparison in your question nor follow at all cos they are two different ball games.

That sex doesn't guarantee love doesn't mean someone feelings cannot be hurt when they disrespected by your waywardness.
Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by stone350(m): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
good question! let me catch space here
Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
I think cheating is more painful to men than women. It is our pride .

2 Likes

Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by MightySparrow: 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
Because the second question is becaue of the first and vice - versa.

1 Like

Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by MedicH: 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
Clearly the poster doesn't even understand the basic facts of life. What a comparison.
Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by Neroiam(m): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
It's simple na. You can't cheat on someone you love.

1 Like

Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by Gina2019(f): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
Sirvingeo:
I think cheating is more painful to men than women. It is our pride .
So why are some girls taking sniper then, if cheating is more painful to men?
Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by Gina2019(f): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
Neroiam:
It's simple na. You can't cheat on someone you love.
Lol,who told you that?
Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by Gina2019(f): 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
MedicH:
Clearly the poster doesn't even understand the basic facts of life. What a comparison.
Take your time to read the question again.
Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by Neroiam(m): 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gina2019:
Lol,who told you that?

Love does not hurt. You cheat, you've hurt the person.

Are you cleared?
Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gina2019:
If you buy a new phone and even with you buying the phone, that does not mean that you will not still communicate with family and friends if they should steal the phone.

But why is it still painful when they eventually steal the phone?

They lies your answer.
Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gina2019:
So why are some girls taking sniper then, if cheating is more painful to men?
I don't need to explain because you won't understand . Only guys will understand the feeling better.
Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
Cheating is never a mistake, Cheating is not all about sex either. Most times it isn't the sex that hurt but the betrayal of trust, attention, loyalty and promise that hurt.

For me, to cheat on me means you find someone more worthy of you. It means there is someone who can sway your mind from me and that you don't see me worthy enough to fight the mind battle of contentment for. To me, cheating happens in the mind but manifest in sex. Maybe that's the reason I find it so difficult to go back to the one who cheats. grin

3 Likes

Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by Reichel99(f): 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
It does not prove love, it's just a sign of selfishness. One can get angry if someone he/she don't love cheats.
Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
Cheating is not painful because sex proves love. Cheating pains the different sexes for different reasons. It pains the man because he considers his partner's body to be exclusively his to enjoy, and if married, because it casts doubt in his mind on the paternity of the children he is spending his life supporting. To a woman, her partner's cheating is a threat to her longterm goal of controlling all his resources. A cheating partner will potentially spend what she considers to be 'her' resources on another woman.

2 Likes

Re: If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? by ShagariBillions(m): 12:01am On Jan 14, 2020
Sex is an evidence of love, if sex isn’t sensual or sweet the love will definitely fizzle out

(1) (Reply)

Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) / How Can I Convince My Wife / Lovely Photos Of Beautiful Models

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.