Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) (66214 Views)

Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) / EFCC Arrests Mother And Son For Alleged ₦50 Million Internet Fraud / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by hopexter(m): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2020
Obascoetubi:
PIX OR I DON'T BELIEVE IT

Are you blind?

1 Like

Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:54am On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
DonFreshmoney:
Olosho daughters.. why trying wrapper during the day? Just say you wanted the policemen Dck and stop blaming him.. is only in Africa that young ladies were wrapper all through the day? Even if you wore wrapper, you ddnt put on common pant.. if to say you ladies were on Jean's or trousers, it wont have happened.

Next time you na go get sense
Ashawo
[/s]
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by Educonomist: 7:55am On Jan 14, 2020
this is humane,,,,, I hope justice is fully served....
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by zeusdgrt(m): 7:55am On Jan 14, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Olosho daughters.. why trying wrapper during the day? Just say you wanted the policemen Dck and stop blaming him.. is only in Africa that young ladies were wrapper all through the day? Even if you wore wrapper, you ddnt put on common pant.. if to say you ladies were on Jean's or trousers, it wont have happened.

Ashawo
USELESS ANIMAL

1 Like

Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by Pedrotina11: 7:56am On Jan 14, 2020
semyman:
*"OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;"*

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia, South Sudan and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called _"Hotel Rwanda"_ or _"Sometime in April"._ My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. _*You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa.*_ Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."

Nice quote,, its too late nw..greediness has eaten deep..let's just seperate in peace and go our different ways...that's the hope we have nw...this country is far gone.
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2020
Which Party is that useless DPO
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 14, 2020
God save us from crazy pilis
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by girigonri: 7:58am On Jan 14, 2020
THE DPO IS HEARTLESS AND HE WOULD HAVE A WIFE AT HOME EVEN FEMALE CHILDREN
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by Dickson44: 7:59am On Jan 14, 2020
Only in Nigeria ��
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by SouthSouth1914: 8:00am On Jan 14, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Olosho daughters.. why tying wrapper during the day? Just say you wanted the policemen Dck and stop blaming him.. is only in Africa that young ladies wear wrapper all through the day? Even if you wore wrapper, you ddnt put on common pant.. if to say you ladies were on Jean's or trousers, it wont have happened.

Ashawo

Stop taking cheap weed!
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by chukwuibuipob: 8:01am On Jan 14, 2020
angry BAZTARDS sad angry .So the girls/their widow moda dragged/wundjure themselves shocked sad? the she goat dat sprayed dem nkoh? The useless,criminal tenant nkoh sad angry
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by Kingray10: 8:01am On Jan 14, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Olosho daughters.. why tying wrapper during the day? Just say you wanted the policemen Dck and stop blaming him.. is only in Africa that young ladies wear wrapper all through the day? Even if you wore wrapper, you ddnt put on common pant.. if to say you ladies were on Jean's or trousers, it wont have happened.

Ashawo
I pray this same incidence happen to you.
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by prinx55555(m): 8:01am On Jan 14, 2020
Send the modafoka to jail already.
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by Slynation(m): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2020
Sarsy:
Charge the useless DPO with assault and battery.
Imagine what they do to people for owing three months.
It's also obvious the victim no get money to pay, dem beat you on top payment, u dey find NGO and human rights upandan.
The culprit has no money to pay not the victims....
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by eghesman: 8:04am On Jan 14, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

Ashawo

Is it written in ur consistitution not to wear something comfortable when resting at home
And that does not justify the fact Tha what the DPO did is right... Even if they ask for his d!(k dat does not mean he should naked Dem and beat Dem like a bass drum
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by Filmewell(f): 8:06am On Jan 14, 2020
semyman:

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia, South Sudan and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called _"Hotel Rwanda"_ or _"Sometime in April"._ My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. _*You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa.*_ Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."
Are you from the north
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by Jabioro: 8:06am On Jan 14, 2020
There too many wrong people in Police,where a tenant had come to report a matter,a complete civil issues that needed negotiation...you brought brutality into it..The dpo and his entourage brutal will sure pay for it..

1 Like

Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by wilroy: 8:07am On Jan 14, 2020
Evablizin:

Like seriously? Do you think with your feet or head? Cuz I don't understand why you can't shut your mouth than rant rubbish on here supporting what the DPO did..... what's the rights of the DPO to hit women unlawfully? You're the type that hit your wife on a daily
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by avenger74(m): 8:09am On Jan 14, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

Ashawo

This may happen to your sister or daughter, after that come back here and we will listen to you.
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by Henri8: 8:10am On Jan 14, 2020
You must have been a bitter customer.
By the way, what's wrong with wrapper tying?
You want to copy everything western.

You no even get shame type these long rubbish.
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by grandlexuz(m): 8:11am On Jan 14, 2020
May this happen to your wife, daughter, mum and sisters any day the wear wrapper.Some of you have lost touch with reality. Lunatic
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by wamide042(m): 8:12am On Jan 14, 2020
Judging from that picture.. you would have known the kind of person that woman is..
There’s this particular ugly lady in my neighbourhood, i swear she can provoke the devil to action..
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by omlueh(m): 8:12am On Jan 14, 2020
May the Good Lord in His Infinite Love and Mercy continue to Bless you more Abundantly, you have said it All. Thank you very much.
semyman:

Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by Tunkzy(m): 8:13am On Jan 14, 2020
Citytrend:
He just wanted to have a test of what jail feels like. Please get him behind Bars.

Abeg joo, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me
negotiable?
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by Seedung(m): 8:13am On Jan 14, 2020
Mad men in Uniform
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by atmstyle: 8:14am On Jan 14, 2020
dre11:
.. allegation not true - Police

https://thenationonlineng.net/dpo-allegedly-beats-strips-sisters-naked-arrests-mother-in-delta/

Certain questions need to be asked.

1. Why exactly were they arrested?
2. Did she/they resist arrest?
3. If she/they resisted arrest, was disproportionate force used to pacify them?
4. The wound on the lady's face, was it as a result of a blow or a fall from a struggle?

These cogent questions need answers.
Post Source: http://www.igbodefender.com/zikistmovement/2020/01/14/about-the-lady-allegedly-stripped-by-the-policeman-who-arrested-her-mother-and-sister/
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by oneTIMEman(m): 8:14am On Jan 14, 2020
The story might be true but one thing i know is that *DPO * cannot go for an arrest.

1 Like

Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by Coldie(m): 8:19am On Jan 14, 2020
Sarsy:
Charge the useless DPO with assault and battery.
Imagine what they do to people for owing three months.
It's also obvious the victim no get money to pay, dem beat you on top payment, u dey find NGO and human rights upandan.
The victim is not the one owing.

The victim is the one being owed

1 Like

Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 14, 2020
Oh this our lovely ONE Nigeria let's continue to make it one OUR DIVERSITY IS OUR GREATEST ASSET

ZOOGERIA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released / Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts / Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.