Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,527 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) (66200 Views)

Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) / EFCC Arrests Mother And Son For Alleged ₦50 Million Internet Fraud / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by jchioma: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
srclark:
dont believe the story hook line and sinker when people come online to make claims .Read the story you will know alot of truth is been withheld. Just because of a civil matter between a landlord and tenant the dpo will just go to the house and start beating the landlord (when in most cases it is the other way round) .The funniest part is that this particular DPO is one of the intelligent police officer i have come across he his very brilliant and articulate i dont want to believe he will involve himself in such a mess

I have seen cases where some of these officers behave unruly, perhaps due to the power their office bestows on them. Certainly, something is not right here. You may be right, but it now behoves the DPO to tell us his part of the story.
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by qtx(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nigerian Police hmmmm when they see money like this they forget civility and go crazy. What a security outfit. Quite a shame
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by hardbody: 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kylekent59:
Many Nairalanders have formed the habit of commenting out of emotions instead judging the situation in the right process.

We also need to listen to the DPO's side of the story.

The OP is just one sided without stating what led to the scene.

This is 2020, Let us make a change on the way we see things, the way we judge and comment.

Yesterday, a NEPA staff was about to disconnect a woman's wire because she hasn't paid her bills. The woman kept abusing and raining insult on the NEPA staff.

If this NEPA staff slapped her, I still know many reports would still hid the first part in their pocket and publisize the action's part.

The DPO's actions as stated by the OP is very wrong, but we need to know what caused the fight and the full story.

There is no justification to assault and battery except the police were under attack for which they needed to get physical to save their lives and in that case the force applied must be reasonable and not more than the force used by the assailants. They should sue the DPO in his personal capacity and get judgement against him and then impoverish him for life
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
agulion:
And nobody cou,ld take a good picture as evidence to this attack? Anyway I will hand this case over to picture lovers in Nairaland (PLN) hit like if you are a member of PLN
If you saw police doing illegality, can you take their photo and live to tell the tale?
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by hopexter(m): 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
Obascoetubi:
HE EDITED AFTER MY COMMENT

My apology

1 Like

Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by LegalOpinion: 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
kay29000:
Hmm...I ain't saying I don't believe them, but what would make the police just come and be so aggressive like that just because landlord ASKED tenant to move out? The story is incomplete.

The story cannot be true. If they asked the tenant to leave and he failed to do so, what did they do to the tenant that forced him to report to the police? Apparently they resorted to self-help.

Just last week on this forum, I shook my head in disgust as I listened to people advising a landlord to pull the roof, remove window, remove door, disconnect electricity supply and all what not.

If a tenant refuses to quit and deliver possession of your house to you, your best option is to approach the court, any action you take to forcefully eject him/her may land you in bigger trouble.

1 Like

Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by kay29000(m): 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
LegalOpinion:

The story cannot be true. If they asked the tenant to leave and he failed to do so, what did they do to the tenant that forced him to report to the police? Apparently they resorted to self-help.

Just last week on this forum, I shook my head in disgust as I listened to people advising a landlord to pull the roof, remove window, remove door, disconnect electricity supply and all what not.

If a tenant refuses to quit and deliver possession of your house to you, your best option is to approach the court, any action you take to forcefully eject him/her may land you in bigger trouble.

Exactly.
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by srclark: 7:15am On Jan 15, 2020
jchioma:

I have seen cases where some of these officers behave unruly, perhaps due to the power their office bestows on them. Certainly, something is not right here. You may be right, but it now behoves the DPO to tell us his part of the story.
from the woman's picture and looks you don't need a scientist or herbalist to tell you she is a TROUBLE MAKER (lol na joke i dey ooo)

1 Like

Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by jchioma: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2020
srclark:
from the woman's picture and looks you don't need a scientist or herbalist to tell you she is a TROUBLE MAKER (lol na joke i dey ooo)

Lol, if looks can kill
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by immantoks: 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
The only good thing Nigeria police force did the whole of last year was the foiled robbery attack of Abuja by those amateur thieves.They spent 364 days to do different evil last year like killing innocent citizens, extorting drivers on the highway, harassing harmless citizens accusing well dressed people of being internet fraudsters .and they have started again this year. They will use 365 days to do evil and use 1 day to do good.
They are always in the news for the wrong thing. From raping innocent ladies to releasing fire on citizens. If any of my children ever tell me he wants to be a police, I will personally take him to prayer group of MFM because I know the enemies must be at work
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by immantoks: 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
The only good thing Nigeria police force did the whole of last year was the foiled robbery attack of Abuja by those amateur thieves.They spent 364 days to do different evil last year like killing innocent citizens, extorting drivers on the highway, harassing harmless citizens accusing well dressed people of being internet fraudsters .and they have started again this year. They will use 365 days to do evil and use 1 day to do good.
They are always in the news for the wrong thing. From raping innocent ladies to releasing fire on citizens. If any of my children ever tell me he wants to be a police, I will personally take him to prayer group of MFM because I know the enemies must be at work
Re: DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) by andresia(m): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
How did this case end? Or everyone just walked away?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees / Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts / Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.