Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) (68646 Views)

The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) / Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2020
Nigerianization:
Why is the Reverred daughter of the GREAT EMIR OF KANO holding so tightly to an 'infidel?'

On top of that, she's not wearing hijab to cover those sexy neck of hers.

This is unacceptable

MURIC where at thou
rapist spotted.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:04am On Jan 14, 2020
Nothing is wrong, it's not a sin to shake the opposite sex.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by bonnyhope: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2020
Nigerianization:
Why is the Reverred daughter of the GREAT EMIR OF KANO holding so tightly to an 'infidel?'

This is unacceptable

MURIC where at thou

The elites are not bound by the islamic law
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Zeesugar(f): 10:05am On Jan 14, 2020
this is pure joblessness please post something noteworthy not just an unedifying scrap
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by hayzed1090: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2020
avdul:
The problem is that most people devote their time to understand Muslims rather than Islam.

Thank you for this comment . That’s exactly what their problem is.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Mikeyb1u7: 10:12am On Jan 14, 2020
Only the poor carry religion on their head.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by wattsunenergy: 10:13am On Jan 14, 2020
well, it seems to me like our VP has disappeard into oblivion
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by delpee(f): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2020
So much noise over a minor issue. undecided

1 Like

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Parablesonmarble: 10:14am On Jan 14, 2020
ValCon888:

Sexy neck

Yours eyes are very good and I like that. I can imagine long, elegant legs hidden under her boubou too. Nice piece of work of art she seem.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 14, 2020
Enwhen:

This Emir's Daughter looks like a non-muslim

The Emir is not truly happy with hand shake.
Story...what will be her punishment for it? Nothing. If she was trained forcefully the way the poor are trained she won't even have the guts to stretch that hand talkless of in the presence of her father
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Lifecanbeamazin: 10:22am On Jan 14, 2020
A proud moment when a man raises a strong & confident woman.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:32am On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
does likes pay my bills? Does likes add a dime to my bank account! You are unfortunate to say the least. If your father and mother are stupid and imbeciles, I am not the cause of their misery and inflicting foolishness into a useless child like you. You were nurtured into extreme idiocy. Guess your father and mother have that Gene and they passed it to you. Better face front unless you would have kids that would end up being bastards.grin

Not everyone came from a wretched poverty stricken home like your poor parents

You're either a product of wedlock/ divorce or babymama result or perhaps your parents both failed in your upbringing because your insanity is a topnotch in this world

I urge you to surrender yourself for a sacrifice in reviving common sense back to your region
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Afrikween(f): 10:33am On Jan 14, 2020
Please how is this news?
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

Not everyone came from a wretched poverty stricken home like your poor parents

You're either a product of wedlock/ divorce or babymama result or perhaps your parents both failed in your upbringing because your insanity is a topnotch in this world

I urge you to surrender yourself for a sacrifice in reviving common sense back to your region
grin. So this thing pain you like this? Go and die joor. grin
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by true2god: 10:41am On Jan 14, 2020
Corrections:
No hijab... is hijab truly for poor Muslims?
Hijab is for the oppressed muslims.

1 Like

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
grin. So this thing pain you like this? Go and die joor. grin

Until I eat your akara first. A kid disgracing his lineage for likes

A glorified village clown at it
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:46am On Jan 14, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

Until I eat your akara first. A kid disgracing his lineage for likes

A glorified village clown at it
grin this dude is just hilarious. Me clown What a laugh!! Go and die joor. grin
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by zyoxo: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2020
BusolaDakolo:

She's not poor. Masquerade dress is for the poor and confused among us grin

obvious verbal attacks of any religious group is not a measure of intelligence. Note that!
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Yusuf02: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2020
Contact for supply in large quantities.

Full Chicken (no head, no legs, no gizzard)
Minimum weight after dressing, 1.3kg-1.7kg

Preferred location: Ibadan, Abeokuta and Lagos.

WHATSAPP ONLY : 08095910831

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by thecommunist(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2020
Nigerianization:

This is unacceptable

MURIC where at thou
her father is a constant critic of opressive Islamic cultures, that is why he is so hated up north

1 Like

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by skuribeebo: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
I hope this fake Pastor won't collect her number behind her dad's back. Guess he is tired of that dead looking wife of his. grin
Agba Iya.Fish brain.�
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Achizzy7: 10:53am On Jan 14, 2020
No hijab, shaking a man all dis in Kano state !!!

this is clearly "do wat i say but don't do wat i do"
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2020
skuribeebo:
Agba Iya.Fish brain.�
grin grin grin grin Ode buruku.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Cantonese: 10:59am On Jan 14, 2020
Nigerianization:

This is unacceptable

MURIC where at thou

Even shaking the VP with one hand like say she be man sef. Nothing we no go see.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Cantonese: 11:01am On Jan 14, 2020
proudevil:
Vp: wow you are now a big girl pèlè, why is your hand so soft like this.

Princess: thank you sir.

Emir: ehm ehm,VP she is your daughter sir...khadija go and call your mama for me.

Even the emir is tryin to hold the vp's hand back. grin

The emir is shaking his pole while he's using one hand to tap anointing to become VP.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by adesharp2(m): 11:02am On Jan 14, 2020
I'm just tired of all these kind of post.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by dalass(f): 11:02am On Jan 14, 2020
BabaOwen:
MURIC the emir daughter is not putting on a hijab and she is shaking not just a man but a pastor, is it not haram for a woman to shake a man in Islam There is even sharia law in kano state o... This is unacceptable angry

That sharia law is for the poor idiots grin
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
grin this dude is just hilarious. Me clown What a laugh!! Go and die joor. grin

If you're not one then I wonder the adjective I would have used to qualify someone that's struggling to enjoy sanity for once
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Computer82: 11:16am On Jan 14, 2020
You people want her to appear like this, Impossible?
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Enuoyan: 11:16am On Jan 14, 2020
God, where I go fit meet this kind of (assets) girl marry naa? all these once in my area are just liabilities
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:17am On Jan 14, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

If you're not one then I wonder the adjective I would have used to qualify someone that's struggling to enjoy sanity for once
grin grin grin Free education is not actually free. grin grin go and die joor. ode buruku.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by factoryreset: 11:24am On Jan 14, 2020
proudevil:
Vp: wow you are now a big girl pèlè, why is your hand so soft like this.

Princess: thank you sir.

Emir: ehm ehm,VP she is your daughter sir...khadija go and call your mama for me.

Even the emir is tryin to hold the vp's hand back. grin

You got it write.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi ...sleeping On Duty / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others / Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.