Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:02 PM

Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe (104129 Views)

'The Palmwine Drinkard' By Amos Tutuola & How It Relates To Social Media Slaying / Married And Single (18+) / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by donPhill(m): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
last time i came i was told all space has been booked, i need to book mine now
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
MARRIED AND SLAYING: DIARY OF MRS. NWAKAEGO ETADAFE
Episode 1

Dear diary,

September 10th, 2018.

Am back! Miss me? I am so sure you did. I miss you too diary. I miss writing about my daily life experiences. It’s not easy o. Being married, joggling it with my new business, what will I do when the babies start coming?

I will be ecstatic for sure. My mum will be blown to the moon and back and Praise can’t wait to be a daddy again. I doubt if he has gotten over the death of his children. Can one ever get over such trauma? I think that kind of experience leaves big scars on one’s heart and mind. I can't wish that kind of pain on my worst enemy.

Anyways, being married is a beautiful thing. My mother in-law and father in-law are the best. They took me as their own daughter and they said I can report Praise to them anyday, anytime. Hahahaha…. I don’t think there will ever be a need for that. Praise is a very good, caring and romantic husband. No misbehaviour whatsoever.

His sisters are also wonderful. Did I tell you that Praise is the only son of his parents? He is also the first child. His sisters, Joy and Glory are so friendly. They make me feel like part of the family. One would think I have been their in-law for the longest time.

Praise’s sisters live in Lagos too. Did I tell you? I cooked for both of them last Christmas. They are both married with kids. Joy has a ten year old boy and an eight year old girl, while Glory has an eight year old boy and a six year old girl. Perfect families, right?

Oh diary, I am really enjoying being married to Praise. I am so, so happy that I said, “Yes.” I am finally free from mumsie’s constant nagging. That woman can really torture someone with words. But now, she is so happy that all her three children are now married.

My sister, Adanne, has a boy and a girl while my brother, Ugochukwu has two boys. I won’t be surprised when my mum start asking questions like, "When am I seeing my grandchildren, Ego?" This woman shouldn’t disturb me o. She should just stay in her lane. I won’t even give her face at all. Abi dem dey buy pikin for market, diary?

My business is moving very smoothly. Did I tell you that I have relocated my office and kitchen to Palmgroove? I have a bigger space to cook now, I also have more staff and richer clients. I am making better money hahahaha... and Praise gave me the privilege to spend my money in whatever way I wanted. We both have a joint account and I also have a separate account. The joint account is for our savings as a married couple. We use it for emergencies and etcetera. And my separate account is for me, mine and I.

Praise’s bakery is also doing well. I heard that they have employed a new receptionist. I have not seen the girl yet, but I heard that she’s quite good with her job. I think I kinda miss working in the bakery. I had a good rapport with the staff and I miss their diverse personalities and daily craziness. Those people ehn... they are just something else.

Hmmm… diary. I need to tell you something. It is about other room things o. Nobody told me that sex in marriage is quite different from sex outside marriage. Other room things no be beans o! It is serious physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual work! You‘ve just got to put your mind and body to it.

It is quite beautiful sha, but, it is not every time that one feels like getting down and rolling in the hay. You know what I mean? Ah diary… sometimes, I might be cooking in the kitchen and the next thing, Praise is all over me! I can’t count how many times the food I was cooking got burnt. Diary, is sex food? Is it rice and beans? I don’t understand again o.

Sometimes, I return from my business place, and all I am thinking of is food and a cool or warm bath, depending on the atmospheric condition. I get to the house, discard my clothes, get under the shower and the next thing, Praise is right there! Touching, licking and everything. I cannot take my bath in peace anymore. Ah-han! Na so? If I talk now, they will say Nwakaego has started again o.

Sometimes, somebody is not just in the mood. Abi I lie? Sometimes, somebody doesn’t want it. It is not food now. Even if it was, people get uncomfortable when they are over-fed. Is there anything like too much sex?

When I am not in the mood, I try to make signals, but, Praise turns a blind eye. He doesn't see anything else except the hole inbetween my legs. It is Slam! Wham! Bang! Two-four-seven! Doesn’t he get tired? Where does he even get the strength from?

Diary, I am not complaining. I enjoy it o. I enjoy it well. I am totally down with the two-four-seven action in bed. But, what I am trying to say is that, when I am not in the mood, when I don't feel like getting down, saying “No” or “Honey, I am tired”, etcetera, is like speaking German to my husband. Praise doesn’t understand that kind of language. And I fear he might take offence if I put my feet down.

I read somewhere that saying “No” to a man, a man that someone is married to, is like rejecting him. Men think differently from women. They kinda take it hard when we say no to their sexual advances.

“Honey, I have an headache" can become the worst kind of excuse, especially when these excuses come often. And then, the guy can take it personal and start a war the woman ain't prepared for. Sex in marriage is complicated, men.

So, what do I do? I pray. Yes, I literally pray. I ask God for wisdom and strength. There was a day I wasn’t in the mood. I told God to help me. I didn’t push Praise away. I responded to his kisses & lovey dovey and before you know it, my achy body normalized! I couldn’t believe it. This doesn’t happen often sha, but when it does, I feel elated and it assures me that God is interested in every single area of my life! Even in other room things, hahahahaha...

There was a day I told Praise that I was tired. I truly was. He said okay and we held each other and slept off. I pitied him that day o. You need to feel his hard on! It was as solid as a rock! When the day broke, I had to make it up to him. We didn’t leave the house until noon the next day. We had breakfast in bed. We showered together and continued other room things in the bath tub. It was fun!

Hmm… fingers crossed. I am learning as the days go by. My faith is completely in God. I love Praise to the moon and back. It’s a wonderful thing knowing that he loves me too. The guy is so, so, so crazy about me ehn. And this fact turns me into a jelly. A jelly filled with so much joy and satisfaction. I am truly blessed.

Ehn-Ehn diary, I have new, new neighbours. There are five, three bedroom bungalows around our own house. On my right, we have Arinze and Kamsiyochukwu Nwigwe. This couple have two girls, Adanne is 5 years and Chiamanda is 3 years. Praise said Arinze sells cars. He imports cars from Europe and sells them once they get into the country. He said Kamsi owns a salon down the street. I have not been there yet. Why?

The way this couple carry themselves ehn, I cannot shout. Me, I am in my lane, minding my own business. Then we have Danladi and Jemila Isa living in the house on our left. This couple have no children. Praise said they have been married for over five years. Danladi is in his late forties but Jemila is in her early twenties. The girl is tall, puffy and so, so fine. Praise said Danladi is into Estate construction and Jemila owns a boutique on the street. The girl seems nice. She used to carry her face too before. But, I think she is now repenting. Let’s wait and see sha

The house directly opposite ours belongs to the Ikpes. Etim and Iniabasi have a boy and a girl. Edet is two years and Edidiong is one. Praise said Etim is a Director in the Electrical Power Company, but Iniabasi is an housewife. You need to see the way she carries herself. As if everyone is not in her level. Abegi!

Wetin sef! All this Ilupeju people. They better shift to one side. They better park well.

On the Ikpe’s right lives the Iyamus. Osamudiamwen and Adesuwa. They have two boys. Osazie is 7 years and Osagie is 5 years. Praise said Osamudia is a doctor working at St. Nicholas hospital on the island and Adesuwa owns a restaurant down the street.

Na wa o. All these women have rented all the shops on this street finish. Shebi me too would have rented a shop close to home. But, there is no more space.

On the Ikpe’s left lives Okikiola Bamidele, her mum Adunni, and her kids. Three of them actually. Gbemileke is six years, Tubosun is four years and Simisola is two. I haven’t seen her husband yet. Maybe he is one of those men that live and work abroad, while their families are here in the country.

Me, I can never accept that kind of arrangement, biko. I cannot come and die before my time.

So, diary, those are my immediate neighbours. I don’t know too many people on the street yet. I have also seen Indians, Chinese people and Europeans in my new environment. I think I am going to enjoy living here.

I just heard the horn of Praise’s car. My husband is home diary. I‘ve got to go o! I don’t want him to see me like this. I am lying on the bed, still in my towel and writing in my diary. The guy will just think I am waiting for him and he will pounce on me!

I need to put on some clothes and block him at the front door before he steps into the house. Once I greet him, I will dash into the kitchen and warm up his dinner.

I've got to go now. I will try and come back some day soonest. Hopefully tomorrow.

Bye diary!

Mwah!

11 Likes

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Enjoy your weekend *winks*

3 Likes

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Ann2012(f): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
SheWrites:
Enjoy your weekend *winks*

Enjoying it with this story
Thanks ma'am kiss
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Sonoyom(m): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
Thanks a lot for the update
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Favy1235(f): 10:25am On Jan 18, 2020
From my point of view is lyk the married life go swt pass her single lyf. Nice one swtheart keep the updates coming
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2020
Ann2012:

Enjoying it with this story Thanks ma'am kiss
Beautiful *winks*

1 Like

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2020
Sonoyom:
Thanks a lot for the update
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2020
Favy1235:
From my point of view is lyk the married life go swt pass her single lyf.
Nice one swtheart
keep the updates coming

*winks*
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by skubido(m): 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
Favy1235:
From my point of view is lyk the married life go swt pass her single lyf.
Nice one swtheart
keep the updates coming

I pray ooooooo
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by queenitee(f): 10:28am On Jan 19, 2020
We pin here
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
queenitee:
We pin here
*thumbs-up*
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2020

Episode 2

Dear Diary,

30th September, 2018.

Hi hi. I am so, so sorry diary. I abandoned you for a couple of days. Two weeks to be exact. Please bear with me. No be my fault o. I had about three outdoor events lined up during the week and I thank God that it all turned out well. My staff were on point, my clients were satisfied and I got new contracts. That's all that matters, isn't it?

I am eating by the way, as I pen down my thoughts. I am seated at the dining, munching away at my plate of Fried rice and grilled chicken wings.

Praise hasn't arrived from work yet. He called me earlier. He said he scheduled a meeting with the bakery staff and he would be home later than usual.

It's all good. I hope he will be home before I turn in for the night. I so need to rest.

Diary, guess who I saw on my way to my business place last week. Have you guessed?
I met Cassandra! Do you remember her? She was the second slay queen living in that my former compound in Palm Avenue. She was friends with Itoro. I believe you can never forget Itoro. The girl living with her boyfriend, Timi. Those two were always fighting, quarreling and playing lovey-dovey at a moment's notice. Crazy couple! I am sure you remember how Cassandra and Itoro would also gossip about everyone living in that compound.

The babe looked good when I saw her. I gave her a lift to the next junction and she complimented my new car, how fresh I looked and etcetera.
Cassandra told me that Thomas and Ivie's baby's naming ceremony was that week. Do you remember Thomas and Ivie? They also lived in that my former compound. They had no child of their own and they were the only married couple living in the building.

Oh diary! I am so, so happy for those two. It is so good to wait on God. It's a beautiful thing when God brings His promises to pass in the lives of his children.

I planned to attend the naming ceremony with Praise, but on the D-day, my husband got a call from the bakery manager and he left the house in a hurry.

I almost changed my mind about going, but thank God I didn't. When I got to my former compound, there was nowhere to park. The whole place was crowded. One would have thought people came to rejoice and celebrate with Thomas and Ivie. But many of these people just came to look and see and investigate whether the stories they heard was true or false.

Tatafos! Busy bodies! Amebos! Tale bearers! Why can't people just be happy for others for once? Ah! This life sef. I cannot come and kill myself, biko.

Thomas and Ivie were very happy to see me. Oh diary, you need to see their baby. He is so cute. He was so soft and smooth when I carried him, making me wish that he was mine. Person fit steal this baby o hahahaha...

Oh Lord... me I cannot wait for my own babies to start coming. I can't wait to be a mother. Oh diary, some kid is gonna call me mama. Hahahaha...

Okay, enough baby talks. I also saw Itoro and Timi at the party. Oh diary, you will never believe what I am about to tell you. Wait for it, wait for it... take a deep breath...

Itoro and Timi, the live-in-lovers are getting married next weekend! Can you imagine? After they have lived together for only God knows how long, they are now tying the knot. Come next weekend, they will be living together officially and legally as a married couple! Who would have thought such a thing can ever happen to them?
If you ask me, I concluded years ago that they will go their separate ways once they were tired of themselves. But, can you see now?

Hmmm... but I still wonder. Will marriage change Itoro and Timi? A leopard is a leopard o. It can never ever change its spots. But nothing is impossible with God. If this two can decide to get married, then maybe, just maybe they will also learn to live in peace. I hope...

Itoro gave me the invitation card to their wedding before I left and I promised to show up. The look on Cassandra's face that very moment betrayed her emotions. That girl was green with envy. Can you blame her?

She and Itoro used to be in the same shoes. They used to rock the single life together, but now, Itoro was going to be a married woman soon. Where does that leave her?

Thinking about it now, I have never seen Cassandra with a steady boyfriend. They were either dumping her for one reason or the other, or she was doing the dumping. I heard that she is dating someone new now. I hope the guy is serious. I hope he is the right guy for her. I hope he loves her not just because she is pretty and has a slamming body, but because she also has values and good womanly qualities. And I sincerely hope that he will propose to her soon.
I have been doing a lot of reading and I realized that many ladies make the mistake of saying 'yes' to men who love their bodies only. Men who do not give two pennies about their content. Who they really are on the inside.

So when these ladies' coconuts start to sag and their firm buttocks lose shape, and fat take over their entire physical structure, the flames of the love in their marriages begin to fade.

But, when a man loves you, inside out, your curvy body plus your character and other qualities, even when your body start to depreciate, the flames of love in that marriage will keep burning. Why? The guy loves you, not just your body, but you! He loves the way you smile, the way you laugh, how you speak, and everything else about you that makes you, You!

Those books I read said that, that doesn't mean a lady should let go of herself once she is married. She shouldn't take the guy's love for granted. She still needs to take care of herself and look good for her husband.

Being married to Praise has opened my eyes to so many things. I just thank God that my past mistakes didn't lead me to the arms of someone who I would eventually regret marrying.

Oh diary, I am still learning o. I am learning real fast. Marriage is like a school and I am just in class one. Person cannot come and be slack because one dey bear 'Mrs'.

Did I tell you? I got someone to clean the house and do the laundry thrice in a week. This has really, really helped me. I cannot come and kill myself na. At least, now I can focus on my food business. I also have time on my hands to shop and make my husband finger-licking, tongue-biting meals on a daily basis. Life just keeps getting better, don't you think?

I am yawning now o. I feel tired. Can't believe I am dozing here, right at the dining. I better leave here before my face end up in the empty oily plate. Hahaha...

I had a long, tiring, but productive day. I was thinking of waiting for Praise before, but now... Maybe I will lie down on the couch. When he comes in, I will know.

I am yawning again o. Got to go diary.
I hope Praise will be available this weekend. I don't want to attend Itoro and Timi's wedding alone. I will keep reminding him.

Yawning again...

See you later diary.

Mwuah!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Have a beautiful and favoured week ahead *hugs*

1 Like

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Ayanfe29(f): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
SheWrites:

Amen!!!!

Thanks for the update
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by rukidanty: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
thanks for the update
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Ann2012(f): 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 9:59am On Jan 20, 2020
rukidanty:
thanks for the update
*winks*
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 9:59am On Jan 20, 2020
Ann2012:
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by PrudySara(f): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Amen....and you too.
Thank you for the update!
SheWrites:
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
PrudySara:
Amen....and you too. Thank you for the update!
*hugs*

1 Like

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by LtCZAR: 2:55am On Jan 21, 2020
Chai Mama Shewrites, you have started to burst my brain again. Abeg who dey front, no let Asiama and Small leaf pour you for body shift make i hear better Tori.

1 Like

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 6:01am On Jan 21, 2020
LtCZAR:
Chai Mama Shewrites, you have started to burst my brain again. Abeg who dey front, no let Asiama and Small leaf pour you for body shift make i hear better Tori.

*winks*
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2020
And the story continues...
Hello Diary...
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2020

Episode 3

Dear Diary,

8th October, 2018.

Today is Sunday and I am not looking forward to the new week at all.

Oh diary... my body is seriously aching me o! My coconuts feel very sore and my honey pot is burning. It is literally on fire! Ah! This is just too much for me, biko. O di kwa serious men. Who am I going to talk to now? Who do I confide in? Definitely not my mum. That's like looking for trouble. Maybe I will call and seek my sister's advice. At least, she has been married long before I did. She might have gained experience over the years concerning the 'other room' things. Even though each couples' experience is totally different from the other, shared experiences help sometimes. But, it is risky to use someone else's method to solve your own problems. God help me.

Diary, why do men like it so much? You know what I am talking about. I thought I was crazy about it, but my hands are up. I surrender. I am married to someone who loves it even more than I do. Is it food? I am pretty sure that it isn't food. How does a man's body work sef?

Since yesterday night, this man has been at it. We barely slept a wink! He continued this morning and we ended up going to church late. I was just dozing off during the church service. I couldn't keep my eyes open and I barely heard two sentences from all the Pastor said. I cannot count the number of times the ushers came to my seat to wake me. They were just looking at me like an unserious person. If only they knew what's up.

I am shaking my head right now. I had no idea that sex was like this in marriage o. Or is my case unique? Maybe other married women have a different story to tell. I don't know how long I can bear this. Praise has chewed my life out since yesterday night. He turned my coconuts to suya meat. He sucked it, licked it, munched it and almost bit the whole thing off my chest. That is iron rod cucumber didn't help matters. It was just going in and out, in, out, in and out of my wetness like no man business. Ah han!

See, diary. Try and understand me. I am not saying that I didn't enjoy it. I am not saying that I didn't have fun. In fact, I came thrice! Yes, I said I came three times. But, it's not easy o.

Diary, the other room things ain't beans and dodo.

I am not even sure if I will go to work tomorrow. All my body just dey pain me. Thank God I have a very competent and reliable staff. They always do well, even in my absence. I need to rest, biko.
Marriage is not all about the other room things. But I know that it helps to keep the flames of love burning. God, I need help to cope o.

I have heard of women whose husbands won't touch them for weeks, months and even years. I can't imagine what they are going through. While they pray to God to intervene in their homes, I am here complaining, because my own husband pounces on me almost everyday. I am sure that many women would love to trade places with me right now.

God forgive me for complaining. Biko Chi mo. Give me strength and the wisdom to handle my husband's hyper libido. Please help me not to say 'no' whenever he needs me. Even when I am deadbeat tired... please help me Lord. Even when I truly have a bad headache... strengthen me Lord. Even when I am not in the slightest mood... get me set and ready. And help my husband to satisfy me and enjoy himself while at it. In Jesus name I pray.

Praise and I went to Itoro and Timi's wedding ceremony yesterday. It was a beautiful occasion. Those two looked so, so perfect together. I am truly happy for them o.

I expected to see all my former neighbours at the event, but I was surprised when I saw a few faces. Cassandra was the maid of honour. She looked ravishing! She told me that Nasir couldn't make it because he was on a two weeks vacation with one of his rich sugar mummies. I didn't care a hoot about Nasir. He could go and hug a transformer for what it's worth. Or jump into the Lagoon. That would be perfect.

Then she said Prince couldn't make it because he was rushed to the hospital a day before. I was alarmed at first, but when she explained what happened, my sympathy for him dissolved. She said he was poisoned by one of his numerous girlfriends when he dumped her for a new catch.

I have always said it. I am saying it again. It is women that will eventually kill Prince. This guy doesn't like himself at all, at all. What kind of life does he think he is living? One cannot go around sleeping with everything in skirts and expect to live in peace. It is just not possible. Trouble will always find you! If he doesn't change, he will definitely meet his maker before his time. Anyways, I wish him speedy recovery.

Right now, I am thinking of taking a warm shower. When we came back from church some hours ago, I went straight to bed. I woke up about forty-five minutes ago. I feel a little better sha, but my body still aches badly.

I can see Praise right now. He is standing right outside the bathroom door and he is beckoning at me. This man should free me, biko. I know what he wants. He wants us to take our baths together. I am hissing right now. I am hissing again because we will end up not bathing at all.

Praise will just...

Ah! Diary! He is coming towards the bed! I think he is planning to fling my diary.

He is coming oooo! I better hide you now, diary, before this man takes you from me and hides you some place.

Got to go now.

Bye diary.

Mwuah!

10 Likes

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Adeola25(f): 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
Make Praise and hiim wife no disvirgin me oo. Welldone ma'am, more grease to your elbow.
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
Adeola25:
Make Praise and hiim wife no disvirgin me oo. Welldone ma'am, more grease to your elbow.

Lol...

Thanks *winks*
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by jenifer007: 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
Mrs Nwakaego is in hot okro soup.....I hope she doesn't pass out when on top of Praise one day....well done shewrites.... Nice update
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
jenifer007:
Mrs Nwakaego is in hot okro soup.....I hope she doesn't pass out when on top of Praise one day....well done shewrites.... Nice update

Hahaha...

Thanks
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Ann2012(f): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
Nwakaego don enter am big time

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by rukidanty: 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
nice update..you are good writer
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 7:19am On Jan 23, 2020
Ann2012:
Nwakaego don enter am big time
You're welcome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Twist Of Life / Chronicles Of Tracy / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.