Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) (58471 Views)

Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) / Police Recover N200,000 From Mentally Challenged Woman In Delta / Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by xbox360: 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
kay29000:
To everybody asking who impregnated her, I heard there is blood money jazz that entails the man sleeping with a mad woman, without condom. I guess that's why we see a lot of mentally challenged women with babies.

Hmmmm I see, with this your prevent quick ejaculation manual, this crazy men out there go impregnate more MAD women be dat ohhh
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by wickedtuna: 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
post=85786548:

Only people guilty as charged will quote the poster.
He never directed his comment to anyone!

Anyways, Oga SimplyLeo.
Dem know demselves ooo... wink
;Dfunny thing about that post is that it makes you guilty as well but so am i� � �. That is why everyone should learn to mind his/her business,but where is the fun in that?? grin
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Longman8: 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
May the Lord be praise. Handsome pikin
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by wolesmile(m): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
omoharry:
Yes it is.It runs in the blood of some families.These are the reasons our parent of those days do underground investigation about their intended daughter or son in-law before marriage.

Oh!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by kevotek1000(m): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
... I wish that the baby's mother receive urgent sense in Jesus mighty name... So she can tenderly and motherly care for her beloved baby. What a cute baby....

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by rolyboi(f): 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

It s majorly done by ritualist on assignments.

Who impregnated her?
Thank God for her safe delivery.

Some men don't have shame.
How can u see a dirty mad woman, get aroused, lust after her nd even still go ahead nd sleep with her without even protection.

Some men are not supposed to be human
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by 7pages(m): 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
shocked
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by essienasuquo: 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
Pls who has old Diamond Bank Atm card,kindly contact me asap via 08134340380.so we can transact.thanks
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
haha

They couldn't woo a lady that's why they're losing their girls to Yorubas even those they ignorantly tagged Yoruba Muslim is giving their girls big rod

Since chest beating of having containers on the sea no longer freak their girls anymore, dem don resort to taking advantage of mentally derange lady

Igbo amaka

3 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by mamatwiny(f): 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lovelies1:
God is wonderful

A site has being open at Ifiteowgwari awka Anambra state own a plot land starting from 350,000 naira

Ifite ogwari is inside Nsugbe naa. While tell us it is in awka?
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by verminnel(f): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Waoooh God is Great.

We are opened for business for the year 2020. Order for your bale of Okirika men, women and children. We deliver anywhere within Nigeria.
how much is ur bale of women dresses And do u accept payment on delivery? If yes we can talk on whatsapp
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Haryourmieykhun(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
Chisos see as the baby look like lala, lala how far hope not what am thinking grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Respect55(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Aimee do it for spiritual purposes. Most at times too, it's their fellow mad men that sleep with them.

Who impregnated her?

How can u see a dirty mad woman, get aroused, lust after her nd even still go ahead nd sleep with her without even protection.

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Lizzydonnah(f): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
they should throw away the baby before he becomes another miscreant to the society embarassed

Nawa for u o... Why u come be like this?
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by kay29000(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
xbox360:

Hmmmm I see, with this your prevent quick ejaculation manual, this crazy men out there go impregnate more MAD women be dat ohhh

grin
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Emotionss: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
post=85786548:

Only people guilty as charged will quote the poster.
He never directed his comment to anyone!

Anyways, Oga SimplyLeo.
Dem know demselves ooo... wink

And only an asss licker like yourself will quickly defend a tribalistic entity like Simplyleo.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by auxano01(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by kay29000(m): 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
kitombo:

Very likely too... there's a mad couple in my hood and they always move together

Wow! That's interesting. I would love to know how they communicate with each other.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Waoooh God is Great.

We are opened for business for the year 2020. Order for your bale of Okirika men, women and children. We deliver anywhere within Nigeria.

07038733166 whatsapp me
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Samoranoe(m): 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
Igbo amaka
Their d!ck No dey get shame
Na to dey use am nack everywhere

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Lovelies1: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
mamatwiny:

Ifite ogwari is inside Nsugbe naa. While tell us it is in awka?

Ifiteowgwari close to unizik faculty of agriculture
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Sirseedorf(m): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
Some men don't have any iota of shame, they just put their D1ckson anywhere there's hole.

Don't be surprised it my be one able an that will impregnate the woman o.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Realfrankie(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
Get me the baby,, I will sponsor him

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by DICKstractor: 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Who impregnated her?

What if, it's her fellow mad person
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by LadySarah: 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
This is the type that will be named Nwaamaka.
Very cute baby kiss kiss
Life so unfair
Uwaezuoke at all.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lizzydonnah:

Nawa for u o... Why u come be like this?
that's how to prevent terrorism.
you kill these bastards while they're young if not when they grow up homeless they'll unleash terror on you and your children.
that's how Almajiri and these homeless children in the North should be dealt with cos when they grow up they'll be potential recruits to Boko Haram while these ones in the East will be potential IPOB terrorists
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Ironi: 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nigerians will fucck anything that moves.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

There are some men who were sent to sleep with mad women for money ritual

Am sure that was what got her pregnant.

Who impregnated her?

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Bellgal: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
[s]This looks like NwaAmipke's handwork
[/s]
Stop insulting my guy...........
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by alezzy13: 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
I wonder why everyone assumes the person who impregnated her is sane. He could be mentally as well. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why NCDC Doesn’t Want To Lift The Lockdown / 339 New COVID-19 Cases, 67 Discharged And 9 Deaths On May 21 - (1864 Tested) / Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.