Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) (58479 Views)

Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) / Police Recover N200,000 From Mentally Challenged Woman In Delta / Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Who impregnated her?
Thank God for her safe delivery.

Some men don't have shame.
How can u see a dirty mad woman, get aroused, lust after her nd even still go ahead nd sleep with her without even protection.

Some men are not supposed to be human

Some men actually do this for fetish or ritualistic purposes... This is not new or shocking anymore. It's just sad.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by zoezoelogistics(m): 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

You don’t know what’s happening In this country.
The man that slept with her didn’t do so with ordinary eye , neither was the act for fun.
IT WAS A RITUAL.

Who impregnated her?

How can u see a dirty mad woman, get aroused, lust after her nd even still go ahead nd sleep with her without even protection.

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
omoharry:
na waooo! no Anti-Nata couple with bad food wey this woman go don eat for nine months ,only to give birth to a healthy loving baby.God is really great.Meanwhile some healthy couples with money would give birth to children with one deformity or sickness.Life is really an Irony.
this life is a mystery, it can be unfair to some people.
imagine, no antenatal care yet she gave birth to a cute baby without deformity. I troway salute to Baba God
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by MizzPhoney(f): 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
Another man done get money be that ohhh!! Chai!! My Anambra... I miss that state.. When shall I go ohhh... Someone should invite me na! Sisters show me love..
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by cruzydal(m): 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lovelies1:
God is wonderful

A site has being open at Ifiteowgwari awka Anambra state own a plot land starting from 350,000 naira
Please I need your number
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Etizz: 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Who impregnated her?

Could be a mad man also
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by biggyb: 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
Glory be to God in the Highest.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Ladycewhy(f): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
Men sha,no control over that rod in between their legs ,smh
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Lovelies1: 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
cruzydal:

Check my profile
If I write a phone number the bot from the website blocks me
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by 7pages(m): 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lizzydonnah:

Nawa for u o... Why u come be like this?

Please I don't mind your acquittance. I Just sent you a PM.

Please reply back
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by bluefilm: 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
Jesus Christ!!!

Be like say na one bad albino do this job.

Na wa o!
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Lovelies1: 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
cruzydal:

Zero eight zero seven nine zero one six seven nine zero

-0- "8"!! 0!! 7::9() 0'1**6-7?? 9:'0

Sorry for writing like this trying to bypass the bot
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by OBB77(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
Just seeing this just brings a lot of thoughts.
1. Could she have been pregnant before the mental illness or what she impregnated in her present condition.
2. If it was in her present condition then by who? A mentally sound mind or someone just like her? And for what purpose?
3. How many times could she have had sex to get pregnant (i know of countless millions of sound minded couples doing morning, afternoon and night work just to hear that the woman missed her period) or could it be that the man was just a sharp shooter? As in shoot at sight, no missing target?
4. Did she ever attend ante-natal lectures or are the sound minded people (including health workers) just being dramatic about it?
5. Questions, questions and questions.

That baby is so cute tho!
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by eldoradoxx: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Am ready to adopt ooh, to join to the one I have already. Such a cute baby cry
eni4real:
Orphanage loading.....

Adoption loading.....
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by eldoradoxx: 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
You are so bitter bro. Seek help
Wiifesnatcher:
haha

They couldn't woo a lady that's why they're losing their girls to Yorubas even those they ignorantly tagged Yoruba Muslim is giving their girls big rod

Since chest beating of having containers on the sea no longer freak their girls anymore, dem don resort to taking advantage of mentally derange lady

Igbo amaka
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
eldoradoxx:
You are so bitter bro. Seek help

coming from a bitter and hate filled region. you sow what you reap kid

if you want love, show love. you want the opposite is in abundance

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by cococandy(f): 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
Someone impregnated this woman didn’t they?

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by TissuePaper: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
cococandy:
Someone impregnated this woman didn’t they?
how is everything ma smiley
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Alimat40: 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
Only ibo land you hear news like this. If it is not father impregnating daughter, is son impregnating mother. Strange thing happen in that region.

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by cococandy(f): 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
TissuePaper:
how is everything ma smiley
fine. Thank you
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by rexandyke(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
wolesmile:
And mentally sound people are there praying for the fruits of the womb!!

God you are great...

By the way, who, in Lord Rhal's name, impregnated her?
Secondly, is mental illness hereditary? Cos I can't bear to see this cute baby......

If you want to investigate it, you will end up not finding it just like LORD RAHL AND THE BOXES OF ORDEN grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
jerry447:

07038733166 whatsapp me

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
verminnel:
how much is ur bale of women dresses And do u accept payment on delivery? If yes we can talk on whatsapp

What type?
Polo, chivon or corporate?
No we do not accept payment on delivery. Walk into our shop, cash & carry ma'am.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by eldoradoxx: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
Yeye man, attacking everyone at sight. So which one is my region that is hate filled?
Wiifesnatcher:

coming from a bitter and hate filled region. you sow what you reap kid

if you want love, show love. you want the opposite is in abundance
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by yeman1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

And they will still use d same Dick mess and slay queen... grin grin grin cheesy grin

Who impregnated her?

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
eldoradoxx:
Yeye man, attacking everyone at sight. So which one is my region that is hate filled?

you dey pass your boundary, if i reason you now you will hate yourself

can't you hide your stupidity from public for once?

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by alexola20(m): 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Sugar019: 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
The baby looks like Nnamdi Kanu ( A perfect replica ! ). Congratulations to Ipobians.

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Dagrace01(m): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
U asking her who impregnated her! We all know blood money is the reason why we see pregnant women with budged bellies. Some men are mean when it comes to money, soooo mean! But the funny thing about this is how these mad women eventually survive child birth without complications. They don't go for ante natal, they don't register in any hospital, they don't eat good food, they don't have good care. And yet they deliver safe and sound. Isn't GOD wonderful?
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) by Hespee93: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
No body with upright sense will willinly go to have sex with a mad person if not for a purpose.
This is mostly done for money ritual.
Fasindo:
shocked

Who impregnated her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why NCDC Doesn’t Want To Lift The Lockdown / 339 New COVID-19 Cases, 67 Discharged And 9 Deaths On May 21 - (1864 Tested) / Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.