Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. (3343 Views)

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by DonJayrome(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
The way some people reason most especially Nigerians is becoming alarming. What is wrong for a guy and girl to have their first date in a guys house.
You guys have been chatting and flowing along very well, you guys are crazy into each other already and then you both want to go on your first date. He tells you he stays alone and would be fun if you come over so that you both can cook together and watch movies together. Just a normal indoor fun and the mentality thing is that he might want sex so going to his place on a first date is a NO NO.

From my experience with many ladies from other countries, they badly see anything wrong with the idea of a first date in a guys house and most times they even see it as more fun than going out to some outdoor places. Obviously I don't think any responsible guy will even concede the idea of sex on a first date with a girl he really wants a beautiful relationship with. But the mentality of saying it is wrong or not proper is what I really don't get.

What's the big deal?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
You might be a rapist or ritualist in sweet guy disguise, make you no go tear person kpekus, it's insecurity on the part of any lady who agrees to have your first date at your place, that both of you have been flowing swiftly doesn't mean she knows you and she knows what you can do, you are only having a good beginning, dazor.
Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by victorian(f): 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
DonJayrome:
The way some people reason most especially Nigerians is becoming alarming. What is wrong for a guy and girl to have their first date in a guys house.
You guys have been chatting and flowing along very well, you guys are crazy into each other already and then you both want to go on your first date. He tells you he stays alone and would be fun if you come over so that you both can cook together and watch movies together. Just a normal indoor fun and the mentality thing is that he might want sex so going to his place on a first date is a NO NO.

From my experience with many ladies from other countries, they badly see anything wrong with the idea of a first date in a guys house and most times they even see it as more fun than going out to some outdoor places. Obviously I don't think any responsible guy will even concede the idea of sex on a first date with a girl he really wants a beautiful relationship with. But the mentality of saying it is wrong or not proper is what I really don't get.

What's the big deal?

There is big deal.
Some guys tend to rape if shes not in the mood of sex. She might not be feeling all that familiar with you, even with the chats online. It takes some people like myself two dates or three to get familiar and feel cozy around a guy I seemingly like and he's wooing me. My brain on the first date, is trying to understand more who I'm about dating , when we meet one on one. It's like booting state of a computer. Then I go home and download all that happened between him and me and I think to myself, do I really want this guy as a lover or keep him as a friend?

Date 2:im rest assured I want to give it trial. But not full throttle trial o. Cause I hate being rushed Into sex. The body and mind is still warming up and trying to trust blindly.

So if he's patient with his hormones and dick, then viola! All goes well. If not it all goes south on the first date and I cut off.

Also we all know how ugly it gets, when rape is about to occur .

Lemme ask why the rush, in inviting her to your home on first date?
Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by DonJayrome(m): 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
victorian:

There is big deal.
Some guys tend to rape if shes not in the mood of sex. She might not be feeling all that familiar with you, even with the chats online.

And we all know how ugly it gets, when rape is about to occur.

Its not about rush because there is nothing like rush in where a date could be fun. Its just that sometimes maybe the guy is not the out door kind of person and maybe not a guy that like to eat out. Taking away the mentality of sex or rape or whatever else, can you see it as fun if you both actually walk down to shops around, get some stuffs, cook together, eat together, watch movies together, play music and dance together, play ludo or what together etc and after that, he walks her down to catch a taxi and off she goes. She gets home and type a simple text "thanks for today, you really made my day".

What's the biggy

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by victorian(f): 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
DonJayrome:

Its not about rush because there is nothing like rush in where a date could be fun. Its just that sometimes maybe the guy is not the out door kind of person and maybe not a guy that like to eat out. Taking away the mentality of sex or rape or whatever else, can you see it as fun if you both actually walk down to shops around, get some stuffs, cook together, eat together, watch movies together, play music and dance together, play ludo or what together etc and after that, he walks her down to catch a taxi and off she goes. She gets home and type a simple text "thanks for today, you really made my day".

What's the biggy

Well that strategy sounds nice and cool but trust me most Nigerian men, will not be so calm headed to do all you've described up there, without start kissing her and pulling her top off already, then next start struggling with the panties.
They are not as nice and gentlemanly as u are making it look.

You may want all that and stick to such type of romantic bonding, which is very cool. But most men out there are not patient.

Mehn the struggles of not pulling off the pant, no be here.

So please don't generalise all guys can behave like you. Because they don't.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ever heard the world security?
Haven't you seen cases where girls were butchered by men they went to visit?

I wonder whether you've not been in the country in the last 4 years for you to be asking such.
Even before the incessant butchering, its risky to follow a man to his house on your first date cos of rape issue. Yes 99% of men would want to sleep with you and even rape you if you. So not advisable.
Wash plates kor watch movies ni.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by HallaDaTruth: 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nothing wrong with it
Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by Lamanii22(f): 8:07am On Jan 14, 2020
WO... Ile aiye ti gbege... Life is now "risky" (in davido's voice).... I'd never meet a guy at his house on a first date... It has to be a public place...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by Educonomist: 8:21am On Jan 14, 2020
Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by Educonomist: 8:24am On Jan 14, 2020
Nothing is wrong though,,,, just DAT most girls might not want to increase their mileage due to d comfortability n hospitality received n tagged cheap to d guy
Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by Filmewell(f): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2020
Brother first date in a guy's house not only is it risky because of some bad men with deadly intentions other than sex, it also screams 'HEY AM POOR AND AM SCARED OF BUYING COKE FOR YOU.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 14, 2020
DonJayrome:

What's the big deal?
having a date in a guy's house is bad world wide.

It shows that the guy is cheap and will only put minimum effort into the relationship.

It also shows that the guy doesn't value the girl. If you were chatting and flowing with a celeb or a babe above your level, you won't take her to your house in the first date.

Any girl that accepts such is cheap.

You see the girl as a booty call.

You are most likely a rapist.
Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2020
DonJayrome:

What's the biggy
this screams of a low effort bum who brings nothing to the table.
Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by DonJayrome(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
having a date in a guy's house is bad world wide.

It shows that the guy is cheap and will only put minimum effort into the relationship.

It also shows that the guy doesn't value the girl. If you were chatting and flowing with a celeb or a babe above your level, you won't take her to your house in the first date.

Any girl that accepts such is cheap.

You see the girl as a booty call.

You are most likely a rapist.

In regards to the cheap aspect I totally disagree. If you can take her to the corner shop to buy foodstuffs, drinks and snacks to chill in the house, how does that relate to being cheap. You spend 10k for outing and you spend 10k for indoor chilling, what's cheap or different about that.
Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by fineboynl(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2020
victorian:

There is big deal.
Some guys tend to rape if shes not in the mood of sex. She might not be feeling all that familiar with you, even with the chats online. It takes some people like myself two dates or three to get familiar and feel cozy around a guy I seemingly like and he's wooing me. My brain on the first date, is trying to understand more who I'm about dating , when we meet one on one. It's like booting state of a computer. Then I go home and download all that happened between him and me and I think to myself, do I really want this guy as a lover or keep him as a friend?

Date 2:im rest assured I want to give it trial. But not full throttle trial o. Cause I hate being rushed Into sex. The body and mind is still warming up and trying to trust blindly.

So if he's patient with his hormones and dick, then viola! All goes well. If not it all goes south on the first date and I cut off.

I have Met a couple of girls who don't go out. They seemly never go out with a guy or guys.

They only come to your house. I have many of them if you are to see them it has to be in your house. First date done happen for my house wella. Have I have utilized the opportunity to lash some of them when they are carried away so fast how decent I and inside my appointment is. It's not rape oh. The enjoyed it.
Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 14, 2020
DonJayrome:

I think you failed to reason on a high level in regards to bringing something to the table. She comes over, you take her to a supermarket, buy stuffs to cook and drink. You might even see something that she might like and get it for her. So I really don't understand the low effort bum. So having a date in a guys house is only associated to broke guys or low effort bum guys. This is really a terrible way of thinking in my own opinion tho.
it is still low effort. I don't think susen bags or louboutin heels are sold in the supermarket.

Who is doing the cooking? You or your guest?

Who wants to get laid? You or your guest?

It also denotes lack of maturity and sense to invite a complete stranger to your house. Someone you don't know except online chat. Which could be a male with a female monicker.

You think because you are a man, that a girl cannot scam and steal from you. You are truly a low effort man in denial.

I dare you to invite a celebrity like beyonce ,ini edo Tonto dikeh, Bob risky or even an Instagram influencer to your house on the first date. Tell us how it goes.
Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by Apination(m): 11:13am On Jan 14, 2020
Why should I spend money taking you out when we know the end point? The truth is this, na fvck e go take end, why not skip all the pretense and I want to know the dick I'm about to fvck and actually go there and fvck it. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by DonJayrome(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
it is still low effort. I don't think susen bags or louboutin heels are sold in the supermarket.

Who is doing the cooking? You or your guest?

Who wants to get laid? You or your guest?

It also denotes lack of maturity and sense to invite a complete stranger to your house. Someone you don't know except online chat. Which could be a male with a female monicker.

You think because you are a man, that a girl cannot scam and steal from you. You are truly a low effort man in denial.

I dare you to invite a celebrity like beyonce ,ini edo Tonto dikeh, Bob risky or even an Instagram influencer to your house on the first date. Tell us how it goes.

This is actually the typical awkward naija mentality I am baffled about.
Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by samtol4(m): 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Only a foolish lady with meet a guy in his house for a date ! All the eateries not available?
Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by midnighter(f): 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
Generally Not wise to visit a guy on the first date; if you get raped or sliced up into pieces, you will only have yourself to blame according to Nigerian society. And plus the guy may think youre cheap.

No point mentioning women from other countries as if they act freely in a vacuum; dont you think that the fact that they may feel more comfortable visiting a guy on the fist date is made possible by the better attitude of their men?

Why talk about women from other countries without commenting on the men in those countries? Does it make sense?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ladies...... never ever agree to a first date in a guys house, infact, if a man suggests that a first date should be in his house, dump him, or If you have the money, pull his poverty stricken self and take him out, show him you got class.
Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by MedicH: 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
Most of the first dates i do are in my house.
Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by DonJayrome(m): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Ladies...... never ever agree to a first date in a guys house, infact, if a man suggests that a first date should be in his house, dump him, or If you have the money, pull his poverty stricken self and take him out, show him you got class.

Asin seriously comments like these always show the true low mentality of many naija babes and it is really a very bad thing. So because a first date is in the house, that means that he is poor. So tell me, what can she buy outside for him that he cannot buy for her and take home. My biggest shock seeing comments from this post is that I didn't even expect to hear that only broke guys can do a first day at home.
As a matter of fact, its only a classless, hungry and very dull girl that will think because a guy gives an invitation of a first date in his house, he is broke and can't afford to take her out. I am not shocked anymore because I have really seen that its just a naija babes low mentality.
Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
Low mentality, you can call it whatever you wish, but if you are exposed or educated you'd definitely have read tips from relationship expert. Relationship authors say that the first three dates should be in an open place, not the guys house. My comment wasn't only directed at the guy being broke, tho of a truth, 99percnt of men who would prefer first dates in their homes, would do so for financial reasons. Any man who lacks the courtsey to take a lady out on a first date was poorly bred, lacks manners, a lady dating him should do so at her own risks.
DonJayrome:

Asin seriously comments like these always show the true low mentality of many naija babes and it is really a very bad thing. So because a first date is in the house, that means that he is poor. So tell me, what can she buy outside for him that he cannot buy for her and take home. My biggest shock seeing comments from this post is that I didn't even expect to hear that only broke guys can do a first day at home.
As a matter of fact, its only a classless, hungry and very dull girl that will think because a guy gives an invitation of a first date in his house, he is broke and can't afford to take her out. I am not shocked anymore because I have really seen that its just a naija babes low mentality.
Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by cooooooks(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
People keep saying stuff like this but I don't believe.

In my experience, women are A LOT hornier.

victorian:

There is big deal.

Re: What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. by cooooooks(m): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
I think it's largely a safety issue. Nobody wants to be a victim.

Now, if you guys have known each other for a while (co-workers, schoolmates, classmates, childhood friends, etc), it's different.

DonJayrome:

What's the big deal?

(1) (Reply)

Man Nearly Masturbates Himself To Death After Suffering Stroke From Climaxing / Sam Larry First Post After Mohbad Death!!! / Me And Gf Engaged ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.