Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Attention!! Attention !! A Real Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attention!! Attention !! A Real Story (308 Views)

Student Tortured At Okoh Poly Over Food Theft: The Real Story / Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention / Two Fake Soldiers Arrested For Robbing A Real Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention!! Attention !! A Real Story by henroo22(m): 12:10am On Jan 14, 2020
ATTENTION!! ATTENTION !!
A REAL STORY.
@ 1:30pm yesterday I got a phone call from 08148292037 who claimed to be Mr Benjamin from FBN Abuja. He gave my full names, BVN number, Date of Birth, my Alert phone number, which he called, also the 5 digit number I used to create my FBN mobile bank app.
He said that one Mr Usman created a Union bank account, and is trying to move money from my FBN account to the Union bank. He claimed he stopped the transaction, & is trying to verify if I authorised such transaction, which is the reason I have not gotten any debit Alert.
I asked him to go ahead to block the transaction, for I didn't authorise any online transaction.
He then asked if I gave my ATM card to anyone or used my ATM recently, I said NO. He then asked if I have my ATM card with me, that I should read out the ATM digit numbers to enable him stop the transaction. I told him that he had already stopped the transaction, and have gotten a clarification from me, which is enough to enable him block whatever that needs blocking, if he is truly a first bank staff.
As I refused to call out the numbers, he then asked isn't the first number 5. He then asked what's the next number. I told him that I will never read out my number to who claimed to be FBN over the phone, that I will rather go to the First Bank office & complain. He asked me if he is a ghost or not a FBN staff to get all my details.
As I pissed him off by not budging in, he switched off the phone.
As I checked a message on that my Alert phone, there was already a message from Union Bank, showing Account opening Authentication numbers 872395, 973392.
I quickly rushed to FBN. The Customer care personnel asked me not to bother about anything, so long as I didn't read out those numbers to him nor gave my ATM pin.
NB Please be guided people, it is so real & convincing that I believe some Fraudulent bank staff connive with these HOOLIGANS to dupe innocent customers.
Please share widely ASAP.
I have shared, you can save someone by sharing.

1 Like

Re: Attention!! Attention !! A Real Story by adecz: 7:10am On Jan 14, 2020
Na wah!!

All these young Bank staff are
just yahoo boys in banker's suits.

They are the brains behind
most bank crimes.

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Medicine Practitioner, Oko Oloyun, Assassinated. / ‘nigerian Imported 1,570 Rifles From Turkey’ / Worst Evil Bigger Than Boko Haram Looms In The North ~ Sultan Decries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.