Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend (107677 Views)

I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me / How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend / He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Acidosis(m): 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
Reverse psychology thing grin That's the end of your relationship bro. Move on.

3 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
benji93:
I hope you are not stylishly inviting guys to send you private emails? grin grin grin

How?

So someone now comments to attract PMs? I don't get it. Is that why you comment? To attract PMs?
When I posted this comment this morning, i didnt do it with that in mind. I sincerely poured out my heart the way I felt and nothing more.

Will the PMs add money to my bank account? Please you guys should stop all this childish talks.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by openmine(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
nsesam:
No matter what, you acted immatured and childish. Why can't you trust her and be happy with yourself Afterall she isn't your wife. What makes you think she didn't know its you even after hearing your voice? She told you she has a boyfriend right? The call was uncalled for
i am still perturbed about this 'after-all she is not your wife' cliche'!
This narrative has been used to cover up or defend those who cheat!
...If a lady can ask for loyalty and faithfulness in a relationship from her lover,then she must also be loyal and faithful to her partner!
Same goes for the guy!
Marriage is not a transformation gadget that simply induces a change in the character or lifestyle of partners...A cheat in a relationship will still be a cheat after marriage!
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
have once been in your shoes.. Then in the university, she was living with me in my lodge and sent her complete nude picture, fully naked to a guy that met her on whatsap, they have been chatting for months, the guy lied to her that he lived in Canada, faking what he was not. The guy lied to her that he came back from canada and went to Aba(Abia state) to see his uncle, Las Las, that guy nah liar, he was whining her.. What I finally discovered was that the so called uncle number was the guy's second number.. She was staying with me and never told me this.. It was when the guy wanted to blackmail her that she suddenly told me that she wanted to travel for a priest ordination, As a matured and smart guy, I new something was wrong, after all my effort, she finally opened up and I even saw her nude she sent the guy on whatsap.. Ah swear, Am a strong hearted man but I cried because I really loved her and honestly had intention of marrying her in future. I didn't just leave her, I tried all means to stop the blackmail by involving her parents and police...out of fear, he deleted those nude pics of her.. Some visionist confirmed he doesnt had any copy of it again. The mom took over thanked me shaa but I broke up with her and vow not to marry in this life, I cnt trust women but I may have baby mamas in the future.. That heartbreak was so painful.... So am advising the poster to leave that girl, she don't love u and dnt trust women again

5 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by uthlaw: 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
azimo:
have some respect for women and don't be one sided the truth remains women cheat men and men cheat women but if u felt so much cheated and you can't take it anymore just leave .
which respect apart from mother's.....people like you make this bitches think they got any value,once you meet any bitch just think of how to Bleep her and nothing more,if she Introduce her best friend to you,Bleep her too....all of them na same same!

2 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
sparko1:

Madam don’t sugarcoat it!

Asking a guy to come over to your place, a stranger for that matter is completely unacceptable!

Test or not! The fact that she said yes on the first night is a sign she a hoe!

Yes.. U re ryt
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
uthlaw:
which respect apart from mother's.....people like you make this bitches think they got any value,once you meet any bitch just think of how to Bleep her and nothing more,if she Introduce her best friend to you,Bleep her too....all of them na same same!
Honestly.. After my heartbreak, I realized loving a woman was rubbish

2 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by uthlaw: 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
JERRY1925:

Sometimes I feel they fall for this shit not because they cheap.. But because we have a way of getting to them.. Because we know their weakness..we know what to say and what not to say.
She probably fell for you because u guys have some connection.
Truth is, it would take a new guy weeks or month to archive what u did in one day.
He might get her, but it won't be that easy.
na lie bros....girl that is cheap is cheap....she is not giving three years relationship attention but someone she just meet!
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
uthlaw:
everyone must not reason like you please. Stop being aggressive ain't your mate celebrating 5/6/7/8 years anniversary in marriage? Are they married to ghost or is it not same women from this planet? If your dad was thinking like you your mum would have been single till now, ND there will be no you to come here to write this thanks .
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by uthlaw: 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
azimo:
everyone must not reason like you please. Stop being aggressive ain't your mate celebrating 5/6/7/8 years anniversary in marriage? Are they married to ghost or is it not same women from this planet? If your dad was thinking like you your mum would have been single till now, ND there will be no you to come here to write this thanks .
5/6 and 10years anniversary,hw much you pay them.... married or not just give birth,I have 5years old and life is more good and better!ask those in marriage about life,our mothers are not cheap like the bitches around now....just one outing that you spend like just 3k,gbam they go open leg....I go give sure 2odds tomorrow play with 10k to win 20k....use the profit Bleep 3 different ladies weekend....you go understand ladies senero!
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by benji93: 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
oh my o my. You are doing it again. Easy now. You missed the pun again. You seem to take everything very seriously. grin grin grin.
Jewessgratitude:

How?

So someone now comments to attract PMs? I don't get it. Is that why you comment? To attract PMs?
When I posted this comment this morning, i didnt do it with that in mind. I sincerely poured out my heart the way I felt and nothing more.

Will the PMs add money to my bank account? Please you guys should stop all this childish talks.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
uthlaw:
5/6 and 10years anniversary,hw much you pay them.... married or not just give birth,I have 5years old and life is more good and better!ask those in marriage about life,our mothers are not cheap like the bitches around now....just one outing that you spend like just 3k,gbam they go open leg....I go give sure 2odds tomorrow play with 10k to win 20k....use the profit Bleep 3 different ladies weekend....you go understand ladies senero!
I agree with you.. Baby mama sure pass

2 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by SmithRussell(m): 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
Op that her reply looks familiar... Na so dem dey play the victim sumtin by forming offended when they are caught..

Such is life

2 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by openmine(m): 12:00am On Jan 15, 2020
SoNature:

Haunty, calm down.

Well, one could assume that the girl was playing along just for the fun of it. However, her response shows otherwise. She clearly was not.

Based on her response, OP doesn't need a soothsayer to tell him that the girl doesn't take the him seriously.

If she had claimed that she knew that he was the one all along, it would have made perfect sense. But, she didn't show any remorse even though she invited an unknown guy to her house at an ungodly hour. That girl is bold, I swear it

While OP has to take the blame of not being able to catch her red-handed, the response she gave him was inexcusable.

No picture could be this clearer: OP was her second-best lover. She's just managing OP, believing that a better man would come her way so as to ditch him. Sure, there are lots of girls like that out there.

One of my friends got married to a girl by asking her to call her guy to tell him it was over between them. She did, and he proposed the following week. Yes, most girls believe that there's a better guy out there.

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 15, 2020
uthlaw:
you are generalising the issue I still believe and maintain that just like our faces are different that's how our ways are .
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by ericmor: 12:12am On Jan 15, 2020
1beat:
the girl is smarter than you !!!

I don't know what you want to achieve by doing what you did. NO EVIDENCE TO SHOW

if you don't know, the lady will tell you she knows that you're the one talking but she decided to play along with you. you will be surprised majority of people will agree with her.
so, next time be man enough to control all situation
Lol, exactly what she will do but most girls now see it as normal thing to cheat why in a relationship. Even the married ones does it not to talk of in a relationship. Just how two beautiful couples got married sometimes last year after doing the wedding abroad but now they are no more after the guy just left the lady in the house and never return. Ladies are not to be trusted
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by darediamond(m): 12:13am On Jan 15, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Date beautiful white girls dem no go hear..

Gbam!!!!

That is exactly what is on my mind bro.

Most of this Naija girls old and young are just useless liabilities who have nthing to offer except there dirty stinking OBO!

Imagine you saying one of them faithfully but she is making you realise until you place a ring on her leprosy-ridden finger, she is open and Can go out with any man.

There mothers too do support this non-sense!

2 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by ericmor: 12:18am On Jan 15, 2020
Chisomhustler:

I agree with you.. Baby mama sure pass

What most guys are doing now, they just have kids and move on but if u found your wife u will get married to her and things will work out well. Is just that most guys don’t take time to study their babe and check their background, they just want to marry her bcs of beauty or how good she is in bed
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by ericmor: 12:29am On Jan 15, 2020
darediamond:

Gbam!!!!

That is exactly what is on my mind bro.

Most of this Naija girls old and young are just useless liabilities who have nthing to offer except there dirty stinking OBO!

Imagine you saying one of them faithfully but she is making you realise until you place a ring on her leprosy-ridden finger, she is open and Can go out with any man.

There mothers too do support this non-sense!

My cousin got married to a white girl abroad last yr August because the black girl he was to marry always demand, anytime he get a new iPhone, the girl will also ask him for her own and they go for shopping d girl will even get things more than him self. Why they were planning on when to take her to the ulter, he met the white girl and notice that reverse is the case. He get a phone, the babe will get her own with her money, they go for shopping, the girl will pay for her own goods. My cousin just reason am that the girl is not costing him like the black girl and she has a good character, he just switch gear n marry the whitee o. They are both doing fine after their wedding in Portugal

2 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by PecLauren: 12:37am On Jan 15, 2020
Filmewell:
Why can't people not do this stupid test on the people they claim to love. There is no one except Jesus of the Holy Bible that can withstand any test. People are not that bad is just sometimes good people do bad things. It does not condemn them to bad people.
Op swear since you met your girlfriend that you have not chyked any order girl even though you did not go through with hooking up.

This is no issue
Any other girl...
People don't know that you don't claim what you haven't owned
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by otusnora(f): 12:49am On Jan 15, 2020
I believe u have received sense from all d comments above.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by darediamond(m): 1:33am On Jan 15, 2020
ericmor:

My cousin got married to a white girl abroad last yr August because the black girl he was to marry always demand, anytime he get a new iPhone, the girl will also ask him for her own and they go for shopping d girl will even get things more than him self. Why they were planning on when to take her to the ulter, he met the white girl and notice that reverse is the case. He get a phone, the babe will get her own with her money, they go for shopping, the girl will pay for her own goods. My cousin just reason am that the girl is not costing him like the black girl and she has a good character, he just switch gear n marry the whitee o. They are both doing fine after their wedding in Portugal
Hmm...jeejely!!
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Realtalk20: 1:49am On Jan 15, 2020
UBGG:

He tried to play mind games with her, one I am almost certain isn't a first(She asked him to grow up). He's insecure for sure. He definitely spies on her. He likes to play the victim. He's underemployed. He's immature(I mean, he brought their private conversation here!!!)

Now, how long do you think any sane person would survive a man like that before going insane?
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by blackengineerr: 2:13am On Jan 15, 2020
Good riddance...
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Macdav(m): 2:21am On Jan 15, 2020
In Charley boy's voice, your mumu don do..
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by naijacentric(m): 2:27am On Jan 15, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Date beautiful white girls dem no go hear..
no mind dem na because dem dey find control yeye typical naija guys grin

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by nlPoster: 2:44am On Jan 15, 2020
Op please take note:

soobaba:

She wrote: Don't even get me more angry.

soobaba:

Moderator please help me move this to front page...

Is that really necessary?
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by TheGift: 3:26am On Jan 15, 2020
Like your brother said "free Her", if you have any iota of respect for yourself cos She doesn't respect you and you may be opening your self up to more disrespect.

My advice: , go to a corner of your room think of how much and all the things you are going to miss about Her. Feel the pain, and if possible cry ( but no more than 15 minutes) Then move on with Your life, especially as She is not your Wife.

There is more loving and learning on the way to true matured love, so yoy better get cracking.

All the best.

soobaba:
Hi guys,
So I'll be very direct and summarize this as possible. But please bear with me if I get carried away...

I've been been dating my girlfriend for a year now and we are very serious and I'm even considering proposing to her, but we are not based in the same town.

So I called her with another number last night, she couldn't recognize my voice cause I sounded different, so I decided to play around cause we gist and make fun of each other a lot. So I acted like I was someone who got her number and is trying to toast her.

She asked who was speaking and I said Victor, that I got her number when I saw her in the bank, we were on the same queue, so I copied her number from her teller, she laughed and all, so after all the lines I poured out, she was just laughing and flowing along, so I asked if we could see that night, but she said it was late but I had to persuade her, so she agreed that I instead come to her place to see her. "This is someone she hasn't met before and she agreed for him to come see her at her place, in the night for that matter".

So I asked for her address and she gave out her real address, asked if she has a boyfriend and she said yes but we ain't in the same town.
I got upset and had to open up and ask why she's cheating on her guy? At this point she was mute and ended the call. I called back but she didn't answer anymore.

So I just dropped a message on WhatsApp that I was disappointed.

Her reply was devastating: she wrote;
"keep your disappointment in your pocket.
Don't even get me more angry.
Just do yourself a favor by not ever mentioning me in your mouth again.
Remove everything that has to do with me in your phone and life.
Rubbish.
No be only disappointment.
Grow up.
Comot for my front make I see road jor..."

I haven't replied her yet, don't even know what to say to her right now, thought about calling her but my brother told me not to, that I should just free her. Please guys what should I do?

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Caseless: 3:57am On Jan 15, 2020
1beat:
the girl is smarter than you !!!

I don't know what you want to achieve by doing what you did. NO EVIDENCE TO SHOW

if you don't know, the lady will tell you she knows that you're the one talking but she decided to play along with you. you will be surprised majority of people will agree with her.
so, next time be man enough to control all situation
The OP should have allowed her to fall further into the trap, but the mumu come open up.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Caseless: 3:59am On Jan 15, 2020
TheGift:
Like your brother said "free Her", if you have any iota of respect for yourself cos She doesn't respect you and you may be opening your self up to more disrespect.

My advice: , go to a corner of your room think of how much and all the things you are going to miss about Her. Feel the pain, and if possible cry ( but no more than 15 minutes) Then move on with Your life, especially as She is not your Wife.

There is more loving and learning on the way to true matured love, so yoy better get cracking.

All the best.

15 minutes of crying...I can't stop laughing. grin I hail una
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by WisdomHunter(m): 4:40am On Jan 15, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,
So I'll be very direct and summarize this as possible. But please bear with me if I get carried away...

I've been been dating my girlfriend for a year now and we are very serious and I'm even considering proposing to her, but we are not based in the same town.

So I called her with another number last night, she couldn't recognize my voice cause I sounded different, so I decided to play around cause we gist and make fun of each other a lot. So I acted like I was someone who got her number and is trying to toast her.

She asked who was speaking and I said Victor, that I got her number when I saw her in the bank, we were on the same queue, so I copied her number from her teller, she laughed and all, so after all the lines I poured out, she was just laughing and flowing along, so I asked if we could see that night, but she said it was late but I had to persuade her, so she agreed that I instead come to her place to see her. "This is someone she hasn't met before and she agreed for him to come see her at her place, in the night for that matter".

So I asked for her address and she gave out her real address, asked if she has a boyfriend and she said yes but we ain't in the same town.
I got upset and had to open up and ask why she's cheating on her guy? At this point she was mute and ended the call. I called back but she didn't answer anymore.

So I just dropped a message on WhatsApp that I was disappointed.

Her reply was devastating: she wrote;
"keep your disappointment in your pocket.
Don't even get me more angry.
Just do yourself a favor by not ever mentioning me in your mouth again.
Remove everything that has to do with me in your phone and life.
Rubbish.
No be only disappointment.
Grow up.
Comot for my front make I see road jor..."

I haven't replied her yet, don't even know what to say to her right now, thought about calling her but my brother told me not to, that I should just free her. Please guys what should I do?

Am glad that you have a reasonable brother just take his advice, trying to talk to her again will Bleep the whole thing, haven't you seen now she is playing victim and trying to twist everything to get you begging? That's how they fool us but only the foolish one will fall for that, just act like you careless i know it hurts but with time you will get over it. Don't be a weak ass

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.