Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend (107672 Views)

I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me / How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend / He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Certifiedboss: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2020
Forget about why he did it and focus on the disappointing outcome.
She was tricked easily and fell for it. Things you should consider here is : why did she fall easily? Is it that she gives her number randomly for her not to detect what was going on?

2 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by crackhouse(m): 11:59am On Jan 14, 2020
O boy. See reply. This girl hate you with passion aswear

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Softpedal: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2020
Thats an expensive Joke you pulled through..
Trust is a virtue. Learn to trust at all times.
If you pull such stunt on me, sure i will also get pissed off. Leave her and mend your heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by sirusX(m): 11:59am On Jan 14, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
You are a fool bro

why can't you set her up to visit you,that is when you will know she is not playing around,you have no evidence,bro no evidence

Although 98.9% of Nigeria girl have the tendency of keeping second guy

And you have not put the damn ring in her finger,bro the PUSSSY IS NOT YOURS!

if you still go ahead to dump her dont forget to edit your post to add her phone number and her location,bro

Well, another angle is for him to show up as himself around the same time she is expecting mystery man to show face.
Let's see if she would be shaking or her heart would not jump if she hears a knock on the door
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2020
Meiyaqiong anti-wrinkle,, anti-aiing six peptide.
The natural skin care product for forehead wrinkles, rich in anti-aging cream
smooth wrinkles, use it steadily can improve skin laxity,
price - N 4500
whatsapp 07081997275 to order.

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Kaydeexotic(m): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
vincentjk:
I recall when my friend wouldn't agree with me that his so called "trusted & special" babe could cheat on him so we both agreed to put her to test.

He gave me her number. I called and kept on explaining to her how we once met some months back but I wasn't able to tell her what I felt for her bla bla bla (all lies but she bought all of them as most girls would if you play your cards well)

I'd call her everyday to keep her company then along the line, I chipped in the question we planned on asking her "do you have a boyfriend "?

She replied "I used to but we're no longer together" smiley meanwhile all calls were recorded and sent to my guy through WhatsApp after each conversation

We fixed a date to meet and I convinced her not to wear trousers while coming, she didn't ask why only responded hmmm on phone lol

I won't tell what happened when she arrived buy kasala burst sha grin

Bro if you no finish this story. . your phone go lost o cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Fruitofthevine: 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
That response is very conclusive.Issue of inconclusiveness does not arise.And even if u decide to go ahead with d relationship,there would b no more trust as everytime u r alone,u would always imagine she's with some guy.

3 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
Miscalculated, misjudged and reeks of ineptitude. People get dumped everyday because of silly pranks.
If you value people, you won't play with their feelings. � �
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by West2019(m): 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,
So I'll be very direct and summarize this as possible. But please bear with me if I get carried away...

I've been been dating my girlfriend for a year now and we are very serious and I'm even considering proposing to her, but we are not based in the same town.

So I called her with another number last night, she couldn't recognize my voice cause I sounded different, so I decided to play around cause we gist and make fun of each other a lot. So I acted like I was someone who got her number and is trying to toast her.

She asked who was speaking and I said Victor, that I got her number when I saw her in the bank, we were on the same queue, so I copied her number from her teller, she laughed and all, so after all the lines I poured out, she was just laughing and flowing along, so I asked if we could see that night, but she said it was late but I had to persuade her, so she agreed that I instead come to her place to see her. "This is someone she hasn't met before and she agreed for him to come see her at her place, in the night for that matter".

So I asked for her address and she gave out her real address, asked if she has a boyfriend and she said yes but we ain't in the same town.
I got upset and had to open up and ask why she's cheating on her guy? At this point she was mute and ended the call. I called back but she didn't answer anymore.

So I just dropped a message on WhatsApp that I was disappointed.

Her reply was devastating: she wrote;
"keep your disappointment in your pocket.
Don't even get me more angry.
Just do yourself a favor by not ever mentioning me in your mouth again.
Remove everything that has to do with me in your phone and life.
Rubbish.
No be only disappointment.
Grow up.
Comot for my front make I see road jor..."

I haven't replied her yet, don't even know what to say to her right now, thought about calling her but my brother told me not to, that I should just free her. Please guys what should I do?

Moderator please help me move this to front page...
sorry about that she is ur gf not ur wife , her reply sound as if you are not taking good care of her ,do u care to send her Xmas clothes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by 77up(m): 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
This joke is on you op, you played yourself and the girl was absolutely right with her reply.

Very childish undecided
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by kevotek1000(m): 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
Only a stupid man go swear say na only me dey knack my babe... Whether you accept it or not this days women are more promiscuous than men...

It is not new and no longer news but your case is pitiable because your girlfriend sef get bad manners & behavior in all regards. If you don't mind share her contact with me so I can invite her over to have my own share of her benevolence gesture....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by laughitall(m): 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:

Thanks, I was just carried away that she could fall for such silly joke, that's why I just opened up immediately and that's how I got the reply
forget about the bitch ... enjoy ur life no time

2 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Lordbukas: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
Op you are very selfish. So you are keeping long distance relationship and expect the lady to fold her arms waiting for you after one year of direction less relationship. What do you take ladies for? And what guarantee does she have that you will not dump her and marry some one else after wasting her time. The lady was only trying her luck may be the new guy could show more signs of seriousness. Mind you she has not cheated or flirted from your story.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Tata2020: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,
So I'll be very direct and summarize this as possible. But please bear with me if I get carried away...

I've been been dating my girlfriend for a year now and we are very serious and I'm even considering proposing to her, but we are not based in the same town.

So I called her with another number last night, she couldn't recognize my voice cause I sounded different, so I decided to play around cause we gist and make fun of each other a lot. So I acted like I was someone who got her number and is trying to toast her.

She asked who was speaking and I said Victor, that I got her number when I saw her in the bank, we were on the same queue, so I copied her number from her teller, she laughed and all, so after all the lines I poured out, she was just laughing and flowing along, so I asked if we could see that night, but she said it was late but I had to persuade her, so she agreed that I instead come to her place to see her. "This is someone she hasn't met before and she agreed for him to come see her at her place, in the night for that matter".

So I asked for her address and she gave out her real address, asked if she has a boyfriend and she said yes but we ain't in the same town.
I got upset and had to open up and ask why she's cheating on her guy? At this point she was mute and ended the call. I called back but she didn't answer anymore.

Rubbish.
Grow up.

I haven't replied her yet, don't even know what to say to her right now, thought about calling her but my brother told me not to, that I should just free her. Please guys what should I do?

Ok. Seen
And you’re sure that you ain’t guilt of something?�
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by soobaba(m): 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
Roheemah04:
You be mumu man lipsrsealed

Any girl here can fall for this sh*t!

She told you she has a boyfriend buh doesn't stay in town..
What more duyyu want?
She might just be friendly with the guyl!

If she had prank you with a beautiful and endowed friend of her ...to seduce you won't you fall for it too?

If truly you love her ..tell her you're wrong and don't play such prank on her again...

Forget negative comments here..

Wish you best of luck�

Thanks Roheemah04

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by adymanrah: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
rubbish
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by oloriLFC(f): 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
vincentjk:
I recall when my friend wouldn't agree with me that his so called "trusted & special" babe could cheat on him so we both agreed to put her to test.

He gave me her number. I called and kept on explaining to her how we once met some months back but I wasn't able to tell her what I felt for her bla bla bla (all lies but she bought all of them as most girls would if you play your cards well)

I'd call her everyday to keep her company then along the line, I chipped in the question we planned on asking her "do you have a boyfriend "?

She replied "I used to but we're no longer together" smiley meanwhile all calls were recorded and sent to my guy through WhatsApp after each conversation

We fixed a date to meet and I convinced her not to wear trousers while coming, she didn't ask why only responded hmmm on phone lol

I won't tell what happened when she arrived buy kasala burst sha grin
how can you not tell? You must tell us wetin happen thereafter o. When I'm beginning to enjoy the gist! This is Inconclusive! I will not take it!

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
Free the babe. She go blackmail you into apologizing, once you do that you are going to apologize for a long time over nothing.
In all honesty. This relationship thing to many people is not how many others see it. Some women like some men believe they are going to screw around and enjoy their lives until they get married but people don’t change. This one right here is a bad ass. If that guy wasn’t you he will get her laid in couple days.

5 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Zane2point4(m): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
All of them are lik this,especially from 19 to 25yrs age,they whorre alot.

She has bn cornered by you then she goes ballistic and defensive.
Cheap girls.

4 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by gbagyiza: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
take my advice, Most lady's r like job hunters, they r always looking for a better offer. Until you marry a lady, she feels she is a scarce commodity in the market, n only d lucky person will have it. But I think you need to slow down, she did not reject the fact that she has a boyfriend, she is only trying to secure her future because she knew men can disappoint. At this juncture, don't call her, if she calls u to seek for reconciliation good, and ensure you discuss your future plans n intentions towards her, probably, make a commitment to her if you know you want to spend your life with her but if she failed to call you, ignore her and move ahead.

5 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
makydebbie:

Abeg if she wan spoil she go spoil, just pray for her.

Some people received really extreme upbringing and they turned out worse. No be by upbringing alone.
She should kukuma not have a girl child and born boys only since those ones nor need training. grin
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by akmath: 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
Abeg no vex o,your girlfriend abi former girlfriend na Benin girl?

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
[quote author=Jewessgratitude post=85778194]Well you have just seen what she does behind you. I wonder what you're still asking this question for.
Do you know how many she's been inviting over?

When you see a decent girl, you'll jump her pass. Its those agaracha, because she works in a bank or has a high profile job, you'll want to die on top.
Marry her at your own peril.

On the side though
Why have girls moral value degenerated so badly? Is it because too much exposure in school? Hmm... I must watch out for My girl child. Even though she's gonna be raised in this useless generation, she'll not be like them. She must be like me cos I'll use the same iron hand my parents used on me.

I mean at my age I can't even invite a man to my house let alone a stranger. Good home training sure goes a long way. Hmm.

CV received
He will call you when he's single
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Titogbanski: 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
Your act was bad. Don't set up people like that.

Perhaps you sounded so sweet and promising on the phone. Who she no go fall. Most girls these days do some of these things quietly to make ends meet. Things are really tough out there. Some do a small job, house themselves because of poor family background, have a steady boyfriend and serious in Church. But they cannot help one or two men on the side on help with the bills....not ostentatious items. Normal everyday life...like even the house rent. And I tell you these are decent girls..

You did not say if you are fully able to take care of all her needs

We all have some private things we do. Everybody has a private side. You might not recover psychologically if some of your private life is opened up....and it is just a phase.

I don't want to discover anything because some discoveries will hurt you more and I am sure you may want to repeat this test for any other girl you meet..and possibility that many will fail the test.

When you are ready just take your girl and marry her after short courtship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by hkidola00(m): 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
Prec1ous:
I don't understand how a man will trust a woman, even trust anyone.

No woman is truly your's, she only made a conscious decision to stick with you. So don't let it get into your head. She can as well decide to stick with anyone.

Look out for yourself, be selfish. If for nothing but to safeguard your sanity and well being.
gush,dis sanity u mentioned, my gf cheated on me with two guys because I didn't pick her calls for three months, reason is she's damn rude and cuts d phone at will..... I don't fell OK bro, I'm a footballer, I stopped training cos my head feels turning... women are wicked

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by dyce101(m): 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
You are a fool bro

why can't you set her up to visit you,that is when you will know she is not playing around,you have no evidence,bro no evidence

Although 98.9% of Nigeria girl have the tendency of keeping second guy

And you have not put the damn ring in her finger,bro the PUSSSY IS NOT YOURS!

if you still go ahead to dump her dont forget to edit your post to add her phone number and her location,bro

MAD OOO
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Wettoid123: 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
Even if u decide to still try ur wife in this same game she will fall yakata though not all but some.

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by frozen70(f): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,

Rubbish.
Grow up.

This are one of the things we do to hurt ourselves

You wanted to clarify something and am glad you got a good result

She mentioned she has a relationship with a guy though not living in the same town

What else, assuming she denies not having at all then it's a different thing

Secondly, when you asked her why she is cheating on him, she considered that a polite insult and warned you not to ever check on her

So, she acted well, women who are not yet engaged gets advances from men and she can't just turn men down just like that

If you want to supprise her, pay her a visit and behave as if you are the guy coming and it will pull a stunt on her

But left for me, don't do such with her and don't bring up the issue with her, it's not necessary

3 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
I'm so sorry for any human being that will put trust on a fellow human being.Not even your father,mother,brother,sister,friend,husband or wife.
The bitter truth is that this world you came to,you are really on your own(OYO).

4 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nwogeh: 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
Believe me you bleeped up full time.
The girl knew it was you and she played along....she was already disappointed with you for trying to put her under trials... So the moment you blew your silly cover and bashed her she knew it was time to let you go. Seems she has been tolerating your stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Dididrumz(m): 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:

Rubbish.
Grow up.

Bro let me be honest, You bleeped up. You might just have missed a potential good wife.

Calling her with a strange number and flirting just for fun to see her reaction was not a bad thing to do.

But immediately drawing a conclusion and asking her why she was cheating was ver very wrong of You to do.

For God sake she even admitted she has a boyfriend which most girls would instantly deny.

She gave you(the strange guy) her address, so what?

Why would you be in haste to tell her you're dissapointed?

Dissapointed of what exactly?
That she took a call from a strange number?
Or that she gave a strange guy her address?

Let me tell you, even if you guys will not date again, call her and apologize to her because what you did was very wrong.

You concluded too fast.

2 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by soobaba(m): 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
sunshine1974:
It is over, move on Bro!!! That girl doesn't give a fucck about you, no single respect.

Allah kawo good yanrinya for you

Amen! Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.