Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend (107666 Views)

I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me / How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend / He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Prec1ous(m): 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Here is mine... Nearly a year it happened still dating same girl but when ever i remember the whole flashback it hit me like hurricane... I called her with different number on WhatsApp prentend to be another guy, I asked her if she had a boyfriend she said yes but out of the country, lol but I dey just few kilometers from, to cut the short, this particular girl gave all her attention has , gave all her information out, even her home town how many they are in the village, I told her coming to see her on weekend that a friend of mine is wedding therefore I will stay over night in a hotel and will like us to meet their, she didn't object , but this is a girl I have took to hotel or slept in my house for the first time, I asked her what I will bring for her , she said anything and I asked her she will bring for me, she told me I should mention one, I said OK. I want a kiss and some hugging she said that's not a problem, she was very friendly , open minded more than she was to me, we spent hours talking on WhatsApp, we have never talk so long like that before, I asked her of she will come she said yes but after market, am 100% convinced if I didn't blow my cover when I couldn't take it anyone she would have come,I blow it when i couldn't take it any longer this is girl I date for 4yrs and my intention is marriage, I have never dated any girl so long , i proposed to her on December last year and planing to talk her to alter middle this year, but each time I remember the incidents it hurt my feelings, I cant walk away because I love her so much and I cant forgive her because I have long memory of forgetting and highly emotional due to my Orthodox style of, one man one woman

You better run when you can. I just pity your life. There is nothing like love. Better count your Loss and move on with your life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by matkid(m): 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
This line got me laughing grin grin grin the girl na real marlian.
hahahaha.....ah tell u
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by kay29000(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

She is a very irresponsible girl.

Such a girl, even if you are rich and you marry her and you start facing some financial challenges, she will start disrespecting you.

Exactly.

3 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Obagoblog(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
denitro:
The difference between TRIAL and TEMPTATION is this:
Trials are situations God puts us through in order for us to have experience and grow. e.g hardship, loss, sickness etc
Temptations are ways the devil uses to make us do things we otherwise wouldn't do.
You just allowed yourself to be used to tempt your girlfriend, I wonder why you would embark on such a journey?
Was the sole purpose to make her fall?
you're wrong!!!

Temptation is to know your real behavior. and this can be done by putting you through a test.

Devil tempt Jesus, and God allowed it to see if he's fit for the mission he's about to embark after fasting in the wilderness.

A guy has every right to test his girlfriend whom he plans to marry in future.

4 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
so you're one of the guys dating our girlfriend

someone that ought to be remorse or feel guilty gave you that response and you're contemplating of calling her?

you want to call her for what exactly? plead to her or what! no matter what people might say you did the right thing and I'm so happy for you

you've been dating an harlot, slut and a classless lady who Don't only lack principles but lacks the rudiment of common sense.

how can a girl be dumb and won't recognized her Guy's voice, it shows you're many in her hand

how can a lady give a stranger her real address, if she's not a calling lady

how can a lady breach the emotional contract between you both and still feel she's right and owned you nothing for doing such

even if you will reconcile with that dog, na to fvck some meat out of that pussy and dump her scatter nyash to where it belongs

4 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Admin9: 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
You can't trust women. I disvirgined someone's GF
cry

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Iampearly(f): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
When did it become a crime for someone to be polite?
Personally, I feel she was just being that,polite. Atleast she didn't lie about having a boyfriend.
I would have done same not to hurt anyone's feelings.
You persuaded her to have sex with you on the 1st date or just to see her?
I feel the op is just insecure and really needs to grow up.

Wait ooo am I the only one that noticed the op didn't share his chat with her here but shared hers?
For any sane person, which I feel the op's girlfriend is, to reply that way when she obviously didn't do anything wrong shows that He must have said some horrible things to her.

How sure are we he hasn't done such and even worse to her for her to sound so upset.

Op got what he was looking for. He was probably tired of the relationship or is suffering from severe self esteem issues and wanted to pin the breakup on her.

Anyways, what do I know sef?
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
makydebbie:

Abeg if she wan spoil she go spoil, just pray for her.

Some people received really extreme upbringing and they turned out worse. No be by upbringing alone.

Imagin what is coming from a future mother.
Its this same mindset and mentality you have that is some parents have that is making them relax and watch their girl child go rotten.

My girl child will not spoil. No be mouth. I'll make sure of that by Gods grace. Even you! If I handle you, you will change your mentality.
So annoying.

5 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by biggy26: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,
So I'll be very direct and summarize this as possible. But please bear with me if I get carried away...

I've been been dating my girlfriend for a year now and we are very serious and I'm even considering proposing to her, but we are not based in the same town.

So I called her with another number last night, she couldn't recognize my voice cause I sounded different, so I decided to play around cause we gist and make fun of each other a lot. So I acted like I was someone who got her number and is trying to toast her.

She asked who was speaking and I said Victor, that I got her number when I saw her in the bank, we were on the same queue, so I copied her number from her teller, she laughed and all, so after all the lines I poured out, she was just laughing and flowing along, so I asked if we could see that night, but she said it was late but I had to persuade her, so she agreed that I instead come to her place to see her. "This is someone she hasn't met before and she agreed for him to come see her at her place, in the night for that matter".

So I asked for her address and she gave out her real address, asked if she has a boyfriend and she said yes but we ain't in the same town.
I got upset and had to open up and ask why she's cheating on her guy? At this point she was mute and ended the call. I called back but she didn't answer anymore.

So I just dropped a message on WhatsApp that I was disappointed.

Her reply was devastating: she wrote;
"keep your disappointment in your pocket.
Don't even get me more angry.
Just do yourself a favor by not ever mentioning me in your mouth again.
Remove everything that has to do with me in your phone and life.
Rubbish.
No be only disappointment.
Grow up.
Comot for my front make I see road jor..."

I haven't replied her yet, don't even know what to say to her right now, thought about calling her but my brother told me not to, that I should just free her. Please guys what should I do?

Moderator please help me move this to front page...
What if she knew it was you and just played along? Some people don't like being tested, the moment you do it they abandon you. At least she said she had a boyfriend, unlike some others.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Didi2d(m): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
Obagoblog:

you're wrong!!!

Temptation is to know your real behavior. and this can be done by putting you through a test.

Devil tempt Jesus, and God allowed it to see if he's fit for the mission he's about to embark after fasting in the wilderness.

I have come to realize that most girls don't like it when you test them like this
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Futureyahooboi(m): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
Gofwane:
I hate guys like this OP. Always making hoes feel like they are tractors or caterpillars

Just imagine. Even after what happened, you are here asking us to tell you what to do. Please go and drink sniper and rid the world of one Mumu angry

When a man is quiet you think he is wise until he speaks, dont just type sh*t out here just because you want to comment. How will you advice someone to go and drink sniper...

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Ugmama(m): 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
Op I will advise you but before then answer my question?

If the table was turned, what would you do (reaction?) or say?
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Teeq1234: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
tetula123:
This propose and fiancée talk is now a cliche.
But the babe rude o. See reply.
She’s just trying to use reverse psychology on you after messing up.

ORIGINAL REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by denitro(m): 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
Obagoblog:

you're wrong!!!

God will never tempt you,it's the devil that tempts, it is very wrong to be the one tempting someone else to fail.
If you feel you have to test her faithfully to you, then you really don’t love her, you just want to possess her.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by AFONJACOW(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
Prec1ous:

You better run when you can. I just pity your life. There is nothing like love. Better count your Loss and move on with your life.
wish I can solve it
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by KIDfurniture(m): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
You got what you wanted.. the wife married to a man for 10 years will Bleep another man if she likes.. you met her just a year and u expect her to die for u. Guy go and make money and stop wasting your time.

soobaba:
Hi guys,
So I'll be very direct and summarize this as possible. But please bear with me if I get carried away...

I've been been dating my girlfriend for a year now and we are very serious and I'm even considering proposing to her, but we are not based in the same town.

So I called her with another number last night, she couldn't recognize my voice cause I sounded different, so I decided to play around cause we gist and make fun of each other a lot. So I acted like I was someone who got her number and is trying to toast her.

She asked who was speaking and I said Victor, that I got her number when I saw her in the bank, we were on the same queue, so I copied her number from her teller, she laughed and all, so after all the lines I poured out, she was just laughing and flowing along, so I asked if we could see that night, but she said it was late but I had to persuade her, so she agreed that I instead come to her place to see her. "This is someone she hasn't met before and she agreed for him to come see her at her place, in the night for that matter".

So I asked for her address and she gave out her real address, asked if she has a boyfriend and she said yes but we ain't in the same town.
I got upset and had to open up and ask why she's cheating on her guy? At this point she was mute and ended the call. I called back but she didn't answer anymore.

Rubbish.
Grow up.

I haven't replied her yet, don't even know what to say to her right now, thought about calling her but my brother told me not to, that I should just free her. Please guys what should I do?

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
cejaypriesty:

Whoever you are madam,
I commend you .In as much as you use iron hand also forget not the God factor .feel them with the knowledge of God and watch them blossom.You won my heart with your response.

Yeah thanks.
Of course the God factor is the first things. capture them for God before the word captures them. wink.

My brother, the rate of Indecency is alarming. A young lady cannot keep a decent relationship with a guy any more.

The change starts with us. I must see to it.

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by denitro(m): 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
Didi2d:

I have come to realize that most girls don't like it when you test them like this

If you feel you have to test her faithfully to you, then you really don’t love her, you just want to possess her.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by brightDdon(m): 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
op,you won't have made yourself known to her,just tell her it was indeed late and as such you won't make it that night,,then the next day or thereabout try to see if you can invite her to an hotel room were she will be surprise to meet with you..
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by thunderbabs: 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ones wey dey give ring sef still dey play friendly match talkless of whom you haven't even ringed yet.

Bysyd yansh +pekus, most of dem are badluck for guys.. Do them lasan, you enter gbege... Physically, emotionally , spiritually.

Jah epp u oo
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Teeq1234: 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
Chai a good heart just got stabbed. reminds me of myself back then. love is STOOPID. So I stopped been stoopid. now m a WISE MAN. if you know then you know. nothing keeps a woman these days. Give her everything she will still cheat. Men be WISE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by juniorstar(m): 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
she knew already dat it was her bf that she was chatting with. she was just playing along.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by denitro(m): 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
Don't test your girlfriend's faith and loyalty - demonstrate yours. Don't think of her as 'your' girlfriend, think of yourself as HER boyfriend. Be her rock, her strong shoulder, her willing ear, her gentle voice. Go out of your way to make her happy, to smile at you. Give her gifts, cook her dinner. Help her with the small things. Make her the central focus of your life; make YOURSELF the one guy in the world she knows is faithful and loyal.
Above all, be there for her. Talk to her. Honour her as an equal partner. And you won't NEED to 'test her fidelity'; your mutual bond will be clear every moment of every day.
Of course someone's going to say that you can do all that and she will still cheat. Yes, that's true. But which do you think is both healthier and safer: to trust with the possibility of betrayal, or to distrust and, at best, be proven wrong?
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Prec1ous(m): 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
AFONJACOW:
wish I can solve it

You can. She did not change, she is only pretending and bidding her time. That woman will hurt you big time especially when you become vulnerable.

She is going to really hurt you. Run away now. Blank her.

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Banter1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
You're a very nonentity boy, and you have no one to tell you.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lol. You are just not okay, sis.

Jewessgratitude:

Your point exactly? Do you know the sacrifice it requires for a lady to be decent? That is what most of you ladies of this generation can not do as you've traded your decency for high profile jobs by sleeping around with bosses and chairman to maintain that status.

I have been in the labour market before but was frustrated out of the system due to all those temptations from bosses and big clients.
Ive told a little bit of my story how I was asked to resign after I turned down a chairman. All because I want to keep my decency. And several other ordeals until i carved a niche for myself to be on my own. It may not be huge but im contented and can only pray it gets better. So I dont know exactly what you mean by what you said up there. Or you think we don't know what keeps

What do you have going for you? Or you think we dont know what you do to keep such jobs? At the detriment of your decency?
SMH.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by kunleweb: 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Your point exactly? Do you know the sacrifice it requires for a lady to be decent? That is what most of you ladies of this generation can not do as you've traded your decency for high profile jobs by sleeping around with bosses and chairman to maintain that status.

I have been in the labour market before but was frustrated out of the system due to all those temptations from bosses and big clients.
Ive told a little bit of my story how I was asked to resign after I turned down a chairman. All because I want to keep my decency. And several other ordeals until i carved a niche for myself to be on my own. It may not be huge but im contented and can only pray it gets better. So I dont know exactly what you mean by what you said up there. Or you think we don't know what keeps

What do you have going for you? Or you think we dont know what you do to keep such jobs? At the detriment of your decency?
SMH.

While it may seem like you're feisty, all you said is the truth. May the Lord honour you with a crown of glory

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by HallaDaTruth: 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
That is what happens when you toast a Marlian
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by SenatorBright(m): 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,

Rubbish.
Grow up.

To my own knowledge, you sound stupid to do a distance relationship with girls of nowadays. At that moment you called her, she needed a man around her. I'm very sure that the last time you set your eye on her will be some 2 to 3 months ago. Now she got to feel that she will be in company of a stronger hands but you ended up to be fake.

If it's possible for you ehnnn, don't just bother to fight her. Do yourself a favor by moving closer. Make sure you are always around her if you really want to marry her. Women need attention.

You are lucky Sha. Abi make I say God give you that sense that night. For the woman to tell you she have a boyfriend means she's loyal. So advice yourself bring her closer or loss her to distance.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by DaddyRochie1642: 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,

Rubbish.
Grow up.

Why do I have this Strong Feeling that the OP is a Broke person or he's Just managing and the girl was enduring and managing with him all this While,

That's why the CUNT replied him that way,

If Op was Doing well Financially all Round,....Trust me, by now that Op's Phone will be Filled with Messages of her Apologizing and Apologizing grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
kunleweb:

While it may seem like you're feisty, all you said is the truth. May the Lord honour you with a crown of glory

Amen.
Thanks.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
pocohantas:
Lol. You are just not okay, sis.

Hm..you know now. Na today? We know them. Later they be forming like they earned all that through hard work and the guys will be shining teeth in that direction. Ogar/ chairman property grin before you know it, kasala don burst! Hahahaaa.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.