Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) (28705 Views)

Lagos Builds New Staff Quarters For Nigerian Railway Corporation / The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office / Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai Visit Nigerian Customs Service(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by Michdear(f): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
dayveed1:
I was born and raised in ondo State so I know what I'm saying. Mimiko did nothing. Forget all those achievements posted on Google.. Go to most of those roads you listed today. They're death traps..

Mother and child? That one is a joke.
Mega school? Lol.

Sis I know he's from your home town I'd say the same thing too if I were you.
mother and child that was almost free and still in existence ? Are you saying the hospital are not functioning or what ? Are you saying mega schools are not functioning too? Free shuttle bus nko ,new market stall across the state,meanwhile those road listed are for real ,check out those road in Ondo and Akure ,I know that of owo,I listed mine with facts and I have travelled across the state,mention what akeredolu have done in 4 years and I will list what Mimiko also did in his first four years so we can compare ?do you know what it takes to services those free buses ,services free medical care ,Lagos state mother and child hospital will cost you almost 100k in total to deliver ,it was less than 15k in Ondo State,senate president was in trauma hospital in 2019 and still Reconfirm the hospital top service serene environment with well equipped facilities
Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by Michdear(f): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
dayveed1:
Education has never been cheap! Even in advanced countries.
do you ever ask how Mimiko manage to build more university buildings with low school fees? This is what they call governance when you are able to over stretch to satisfy the citizens,that man was the best governor we ever have in Ondo State ,don’t even go there ,meanwhile I won’t blame akeredilu for hike in fees,education is expensive and that’s the reality I just pity the lore that can’t afford it.but akeredilu is not encouraging at all,he is not managing the resources at all
Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by iluvdonjazzy: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
This is what Olusegun Mimiko cannot do in 8yrs..
mimiko is a complete scam.
Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by iluvdonjazzy: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
dayveed1:
you can say that again brother.
oh yeah
Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by dayveed1(m): 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
Michdear:
mother and child that was almost free and still in existence ? Are you saying the hospital are not functioning or what ? Are you saying mega schools are not functioning too? Free shuttle bus nko ,new market stall across the state,meanwhile those road listed are for real ,check out those road in Ondo and Akure ,I know that of owo,I listed mine with facts and I have travelled across the state,mention what akeredolu have done in 4 years and I will list what Mimiko also did in his first four years so we can compare ?do you know what it takes to services those free buses ,services free medical care ,Lagos state mother and child hospital will cost you almost 100k in total to deliver ,it was less than 15k in Ondo State,senate president was in trauma hospital in 2019 and still Reconfirm the hospital top service serene environment with well equipped facilities
mother and child is not free! Those buses are not free.. Get your facts right.. Mimiko is the most cursed governor in ondo State.
Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by dayveed1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
Michdear:
do you ever ask how Mimiko manage to build more university buildings with low school fees? This is what they call governance when you are able to over stretch to satisfy the citizens,that man was the best governor we ever have in Ondo State ,don’t even go there ,meanwhile I won’t blame akeredilu for hike in fees,education is expensive and that’s the reality I just pity the lore that can’t afford it.but akeredilu is not encouraging at all,he is not managing the resources at all
Apart from the Senate building in AAUA. Which other building are you talking about? Mimiko was a bad governor.. Dude was building hospitals (not free).. Patching roads( now death traps) at the expense of the civil servants..
Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by Michdear(f): 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
mimiko is a complete scam.
how is Mimiko a scam
Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by Michdear(f): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
dayveed1:
mother and child is not free! Those buses are not free.. Get your facts right.. Mimiko is the most cursed governor in ondo State.
you are not saying the truth ,doing the administration of Mimiko “free shuttle bus” was completely free it was tagged free for a reason,maybe akeredolu now charge students.
How do you expect hospital to be completely free man? Price was heavily subsidized,I heard akeredolu hike the fee,akeredolu is
the real scam here ,making the media feel he is working ,list akeredolu achievements
Here let the world see it ,even most of the dualized roads and urbanization in his hometown owo was done in Mimiko administration
Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by BeccamoreEmpire(f): 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
All I can say is most state owned higher institutions are no longer affordable to the masses, I noticed the so called leaders are trying to monetize everything,all we keep getting are hikes for under the par propagandas, well I don't see any difference from the governance of old.. I prefer investing in myself as do you every other Nigerian than wasting my time reading what ever pet projects they try to use mask their insolence.
God bless Nigeria, If you do well, fine/if you don't, you answer to your creator and conscience..
Fellow Nigerians, our pride is in our human resource, Let's get to make best use of it..
God bless Nigeria!

Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by Michdear(f): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
dayveed1:
Apart from the Senate building in AAUA. Which other building are you talking about? Mimiko was a bad governor.. Dude was building hospitals (not free).. Patching roads( now death traps) at the expense of the civil servants..
haha that senate building comprises of so many things man ,is one of the largest and also a multi purpose,new road inbetween the campus and other new departments,you think Mimiko is the type that renovate revenue office and out on media abi,shame to you you akeredolu media campaign puppets,Mimiko giant strides in Rufus Giwa polytechnic is there for everybody to see ,the university of medical sciences nko,how about the university of science and technology?,renovation of secondary schools ,google is your friend as fact ,tell me what akeredolu have done please ,tell me his completed projects and the one still ongoing ,not audio MOU o
Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by Legendguru: 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
Where the money is shared abi when there several bad roads poor schools needing renovation and poor health system
Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by Snapchat: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
Michdear:
you are not saying the truth ,doing the administration of Mimiko “free shuttle bus” was completely free it was tagged free for a reason,maybe akeredolu now charge students.
How do you expect hospital to be completely free man? Price was heavily subsidized,I heard akeredolu hike the fee,akeredolu is
the real scam here ,making the media feel he is working ,list akeredolu achievements
Here let the world see it ,even most of the dualized roads and urbanization in his hometown owo was done in Mimiko administration

Even the guy you are replying is being paid by Akeredolu. We hear thier stories before I left Akungba recently. Imagine a governor that came to school for a function that the student populace didn't cheer for, not even the indigenes did. Only one former student rep, who has a reputation for being partisan made a banner to welcome him with his dozen of hungry supporters. Anyone that says that man is doing anything reasonable in ondo state is either an Apc supporter that's not based in Ondo or those that her paid to launder his dirty image.
Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by Snapchat: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
BeccamoreEmpire:
All I can say is most state owned higher institutions are no longer affordable to the masses, I noticed the so called leaders are trying to monetize everything,all we keep getting are hikes for under the par propagandas, well I don't see any difference from the governance of old.. I prefer investing in myself as do you every other Nigerian than wasting my time reading what ever pet projects they try to use mask their insolence.
God bless Nigeria, If you do well, fine/if you don't, you answer to your creator and conscience..
Fellow Nigerians, our pride is in our human resource, Let's get to make best use of it..
God bless Nigeria!

No one should ordinarily be again the hiking of the school fee but it was the manner in which it was increased. Do you know what about 200% increase is. A lot of student dropped out. There are still some student that hasn't paid there school fees since the increment and are now in 300 level or so now, with no hope to ever pay but just attending lectures. Gradual increment should have been the best way to go about it for a Governor who has his people's interest at heart.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by Michdear(f): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
Snapchat:

Even the guy you are replying is being paid by Akeredolu. We hear thier stories before I left Akungba recently. Imagine a governor that came to school for a function that the student populace didn't cheer for, not even the indigenes did. Only one former student rep, who has a reputation for being partisan made a banner to welcome him with his dozen of hungry supporters. Anyone that says that man is doing anything reasonable in ondo state is either an Apc supporter that's not based in Ondo or those that her paid to launder his dirty image.
are you minding him,hence forth any post concerning akeredolu wilbe treated accordingly,enough of lies and deceit ,akeredolu is the worst governor we ever have,too much of lies and is quite irritating,the same Mimiko he is trying to use to garner second term votes,this guys don’t know their work atall,they are debranding the more they try to castigate Mimiko administration.
Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by Snapchat: 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
Michdear:
are you minding him,hence forth any post concerning akeredolu wilbe treated accordingly,enough of lies and deceit ,akeredolu is the worst governor we ever have,too much of lies and is quite irritating,the same Mimiko he is trying to use to garner second term votes,this guys don’t know their work atall,they are debranding the more they try to castigate Mimiko administration.

I'm originally from Ondo state and I'm privileged to have studied there. If i haven't been living their for the past 4 years, I wouldn't have thought all those lies were the truth. Thanks for countering them with facts.
Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by dayveed1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
Michdear:
haha that senate building comprises of so many things man ,is one of the largest and also a multi purpose,new road inbetween the campus and other new departments,you think Mimiko is the type that renovate revenue office and out on media abi, shame to you you akeredolu media campaign puppets. ,Mimiko giant strides in Rufus Giwa polytechnic is there for everybody to see ,the university of medical sciences nko,how about the university of science and technology?,renovation of secondary schools ,google is your friend as fact ,tell me what akeredolu have done please ,tell me his completed projects and the one still ongoing ,not audio MOU o
That was really unnecessary. But it's no surprise that egin people most especially the ladies are totally mannerless.. Mimiko political career is dead. He has been forgotten deal with it.
Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by dayveed1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
BeccamoreEmpire:
God bless Nigeria!
Nice one Akeju cool

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by iluvdonjazzy: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
Michdear:
how is Mimiko a scam
just as he remains a scam.
Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by Peezol: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
Well-done sir
Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by Michdear(f): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
dayveed1:
That was really unnecessary. But it's no surprise that egin people most especially the ladies are totally mannerless.. Mimiko political career is dead. He has been forgotten deal with it.
you are just a idiot that doesn’t deserve my attention how does a political argument lead to name calling,gender and tribal shaming,I will investigate the perosn behind this handle ,and report to commissioner of information and the wife of the governor,you will sure get sack for this comment,you are a pathetic tribalist,the two major female commissioners under akeredolu administration are Ondo women,check out how Ondo women are making Ondo State and Nigeria proud,list out akeredolu acheivement,brand your beneficiary differently without calling out the former you can’t,you are so clueless and no nothing about your your job,list out akeredolu achivement in Ondo State the whole world is still waiting

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by dayveed1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
Michdear:
you are just a idiot that doesn’t deserve my attention how does a political argument lead to name calling,gender and tribal shaming,I will investigate the perosn behind this handle ,and report to commissioner of information and the wife of the governor,you will sure get sack for this comment,you are a pathetic tribalist,the two major female commissioners under akeredolu administration are Ondo women,check out how Ondo women are making Ondo State and Nigeria proud,list out akeredolu acheivement,brand your beneficiary differently without calling out the former you can’t,you are so clueless and no nothing about your your job,list out akeredolu achivement in Ondo State the whole world is still waiting
I also forgot to mention. Egin ladies are bitter.. Shove your threats down your dirty ass.
Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by Michdear(f): 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
dayveed1:
I also forgot to mention. Egin ladies are bitter.. Shove your threats down your dirty ass.
well am still waiting for the list ,tell the world what akeredolu have to show for 4 years
Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by ayo2008: 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
Second term propaganda ..not surprise though
Our so called leaders are not that passionate about the pple they govern
Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
Michdear:
Free the guy. He is joking with you.
Akeredolu has said it himself several times that nothing left to do in Ondo, has Mimiko has completed all.
Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by Vaabra01(f): 9:54am On Jan 15, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Akeredolu has not done 1/10 of what Mimiko did

Thanks ooooo..Truth b told all this are just for public stunt ..God bless ondo state
Re: Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) by gbenga4sure(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
Michdear:
well am still waiting for the list ,tell the world what akeredolu have to show for 4 years
Don't mind them they paint him well online,someone whos only achievement is paying salaries no infrastructures on ground,higher taxes and all shame on them.My fear is just that APC might rig ondo state elections.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po / David Hundeyin Confronts Abike Dabiri-Erewa On Radio Over Death Of Itunu / The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.